June 18, 2024, 07:43:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #11 7/27/10 - 7/29/10  (Read 173187 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: July 28, 2010, 01:55:18 AM »

Goodnight Klaas.
Hopefully there will be great news to wake up to tomorrow. Hopefully Kyron will have been found.

~Goodnight all.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: July 28, 2010, 01:58:43 AM »

was just pointing out that MY friend is not, as you say, MOST engineers are. I guess you are the only one allowed to talk about the engineers that you know? To imply that my sharing of the engineer that I know is degrading Kyrons parents is rediculous. When you make your blanket statements, please leave ME out of them in the future. I do not come on this board to elicit silly arguements from you. I want to know where Kyron is!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: July 28, 2010, 02:03:28 AM »

Desiree was heart breaking to watch.
Yes, and Kaine looked as if he was losing it, too.  My heart hurts so much for them.

I think Kaine is just socially awkward, and that is what gives folks a strange vibe with him. 

Yes. I agree. He is an engineer, and usually those technical types are very introverted and private people. I was married to an engineer, and I know many technical people. A situation like this one would be even more difficult for this type of person.
I feel awful for both Kaine and Desiree. The longer it goes on, the harder it is to deal with the stress of a missing child. Both of them look close to the breaking point. Plus Kaine has all that other mess to contend with. It's just a tragic situation for all of them.

I have been reading about all of this engineer stuff now for weeks. Just because someone is an engineer, it doesn't make them socially awkward. That is a myth. 

It is NOT a myth. Engineers and technical people have certain traits in common. Are there exceptions? Yes, of course, because we are talking about people, after all. But I have lived among them for over 20 years, worked with them, had them as neighbors,was married to one, and even dated a few after my divorce. They are good at what they do BECAUSE of their personality. It's very difficult to get an engineering degree, and they are brilliant people. But they are analytical, logical, and mostly not very good with people. Those of us who live in my city, which is dominated by engineers, joke about them all the time. The newspaper here even did a series on the engineering personality, and how it influenced our city.

NOt all people in that profession are socially awkward. You are assuming he falls within this and you do not know him to say for a fact he is socially awkward.

I have a good friend who is an engineer, for Intel, lol. No, he does not know anything, I already asked. Anyways, he is so funny, extremely intelligent and the life of the party. He is the least socially ackward person that I know. He has hundreds of friends and is always planning parties and get togethers.

Since you both are having trouble comprehending the part of my post where I say quite plainly that there are EXCEPTIONS, then maybe you should read it again. I even bolded it for you.

It's obvious to everyone that Kaine is quiet and very uncomfortable being in the spotlight. He's not an outgoing attention seeker. LE even said as much in the beginning of the investigation. They TOLD us the family was private and shy. And they DO know Kaine.

I could care less if he's the life of the party or a certified hermit. He does not deserve this constant criticism just because a few posters like to stir up trouble here. I'm quite positive if your life was examined the way his has been, you wouldn't show up in a perfect light either.
Being unkind to his parents will not help Kyron.

You are right, I do have a hard time following your posts, funny because it is only your posts, hmmmm. 

I think the guy has acted like a jerk, who has not accepted responsibility for what some wish to see as a "mistake". I don't happen to see it as a mistake, it was more like a choice that lacked moral judgement and speaks to someones character, why does that bother you so much? You cannot control what people feel and believe. I don't have to like him and I can say so. I am sure he couldn't care less if I like him or not.
Personally I hope that when they find Kyron, he goes to live with Desiree. She really has shown a level of self respect I think Kyron would really benefit from. I just pray he gets that chance.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: July 28, 2010, 02:07:05 AM »

Someone said Terri seems to be a master of deception. That is how I see her. I think it's despicable of Kaine to have cheated on Desiree, but in my experience sometimes the other woman is more to blame than anyone. I've known plenty of women that are only interested in a man that belongs to someone else. It is a game to them and they will do anything to win it.

I would imagine Desiree felt pretty beat up after the birth of Kyron, the divorce, her illness, the medical bills. Then you've got Terri, the master of deception. Everyone knew her as being "all about the children" and their education and development, etc. etc. That's what she wanted everyone to see and she was successful. I can imagine Desiree feeling how was she going to compete with this?

Obviously, deep down, she knew Terri was not what she seemed.

Since Terri told all her friends how she had "come to the rescue" of Kyron I'm sure she was praised and admired for what she had done, being a child expert like she made herself out to be.
Terri had to try to hug on Desiree during that first press conference, because she had told everyone they were friends.

I feel so sorry for Desiree. I see Kaine as the opposite of most people. Not as a monster, but as a weak man, shocked at how fooled he was and as a devastated loving father.

You and I are on the same wave length.   

Me too guys....I may have to eat these words someday, but as of right this is how I am feeling.

With the exception of that one bolded phrase, count me in too! (JMO, sdb, born from my own experience, and I respect your own opinion and experience.  )  I think you've nailed Terri and Kaine and said it well. My heart goes out to Desiree!

Thanks for the replies everyone. Sorry I dozed off!

I guess that one line didn't come out right because I mean to give Kaine no excuses. Rather, the "other woman" doesn't seem to get all the blame she deserves. I have a female acquaintance who has been like this her whole adult life. Always stealing someones boyfriend or dating married men. She's just so mean but seems to always get what she wants. Pathetic.

It is not only the other woman, I know a man whos wife cheated on him for 6 years! He is a wonderful man and a dear friend of mine. This broke his heart.  6 years can you imagine? ...It is shameful to me. Anyway OT sorry.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #304 on: July 28, 2010, 02:07:07 AM »

Let's please move on from the engineer personality test. It's obviously stirring a strong emotional response, and I don't think anyone intended it to. It's not a topic that would prohibit discussion of Kyron's case, so let's just drop it and move on. Thanks so much!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: July 28, 2010, 02:12:38 AM »

I so hope that Kyron is alive and will finally get to live with Desiree. In MY personal opinion, it was a double slap to poor Desiree when she stated that Kaine cheated on her and then Kaine tried to twist it into something else. I personally hate cheaters and liers but I still cannot help but feel for both parents. I am sure that Kaine, never in his wildest dreams thought that his child would go missing. To me, it has to be THE WORST thing imaginable to have your child missing. I watched it up close and personal with another parent and it is pure hell.

On another note, I always value your opinions and love to post with you!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: July 28, 2010, 02:13:22 AM »

Someone said Terri seems to be a master of deception. That is how I see her. I think it's despicable of Kaine to have cheated on Desiree, but in my experience sometimes the other woman is more to blame than anyone. I've known plenty of women that are only interested in a man that belongs to someone else. It is a game to them and they will do anything to win it.

I would imagine Desiree felt pretty beat up after the birth of Kyron, the divorce, her illness, the medical bills. Then you've got Terri, the master of deception. Everyone knew her as being "all about the children" and their education and development, etc. etc. That's what she wanted everyone to see and she was successful. I can imagine Desiree feeling how was she going to compete with this?

Obviously, deep down, she knew Terri was not what she seemed.

Since Terri told all her friends how she had "come to the rescue" of Kyron I'm sure she was praised and admired for what she had done, being a child expert like she made herself out to be.
Terri had to try to hug on Desiree during that first press conference, because she had told everyone they were friends.

I feel so sorry for Desiree. I see Kaine as the opposite of most people. Not as a monster, but as a weak man, shocked at how fooled he was and as a devastated loving father.

IMO it does not matter how appealing the "other woman" is; if any man is devoted to his wife, he will not cheat on her.  The other woman cannot get a man to cheat on his wife if he doesn't want to...

Puzzler is my new best friend. Thank you for the this post and the last. You said what I have wanted to say but I was so flustered and upset I couldn't put the words together.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: July 28, 2010, 02:15:51 AM »

Awww Sebastian I like posting with you too! Our dear Amber brought us to post together, God rest her soul.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 28, 2010, 02:20:27 AM »

Awww Sebastian I like posting with you too! Our dear Amber brought us to post together, God rest her soul.

Amber is smiling down on us right now. She knows how much she is loved! I know you work Tracygirl, but if you get a minute tomorrow, could you send some emails regarding Donald Schmidt? They are releasing him in a location less than an hour from my home! Thank you!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: July 28, 2010, 02:22:18 AM »

Hey Wkys,
I see you are lurking. You have nanners! Hugs!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 28, 2010, 02:25:08 AM »

Amber is smiling down on us right now. She knows how much she is loved! I know you work Tracygirl, but if you get a minute tomorrow, could you send some emails regarding Donald Schmidt? They are releasing him in a location less than an hour from my home! Thank you!

Yep I will email away! Why do they let these monsters out, it is frustrating! 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: July 28, 2010, 02:26:58 AM »

Just curious... Has it been discovered yet as to where the money that TH is allegedly paying her attorney fees with had originated from?
tia

I hope we don't find out it was ABC!
For kicks I added up how much Casey A got (only her) and it came to over $250,000 and does not include the money CA & GA got.  I honestly believe "if she did give the lawyer $350, it came from media.  Desiree in the audio interview wants to know where it came from, if Terri got money off of Kyron it isn't going to be good.

And Kiara I think they said that to dig at Terri some more.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: July 28, 2010, 02:32:34 AM »

Just curious... Has it been discovered yet as to where the money that TH is allegedly paying her attorney fees with had originated from?
tia

For kicks I added up how much Casey A got (only her) and it came to over $250,000 and does not include the money CA & GA got.  I honestly believe "if she did give the lawyer $350, it came from media.  Desiree in the audio interview wants to know where it came from, if Terri got money off of Kyron it isn't going to be good.

Yea she probably sold the rights...I wish the media will see the value in not making a buck off of someones misery and pain. Poor Kyron.
I sort of wish they would allow Desiree to be alone with Terri for 5 minutes. My money would be on Desiree as I am sure the lady would get the job done and have all of the answers we are all wanting. Just 5 minutes....How she is controlling herself is beyond me. I would be a crazy person by now. She is one class act. I admire her a lot and I want to see nothing more then her hold her son again. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: July 28, 2010, 02:35:17 AM »

Hey Wkys,
I see you are lurking. You have nanners! Hugs!

Hey Sebastian!  Just getting caught up.   an angelic monkey

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #314 on: July 28, 2010, 02:41:20 AM »

tia

I think LE, Desiree, and Kaine are using psychological warfare against Terri (which I think is great!).  You know she was watching the press conference and you know that had to have affected her.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #315 on: July 28, 2010, 02:49:11 AM »

tia

I think LE, Desiree, and Kaine are using psychological warfare against Terri (which I think is great!).  You know she was watching the press conference and you know that had to have affected her.

I would love to have had one of those nanny cams on her as she watched! Would love to have seen her reaction!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: July 28, 2010, 02:49:57 AM »

Desiree was heart breaking to watch.
Yes, and Kaine looked as if he was losing it, too.  My heart hurts so much for them.

I think Kaine is just socially awkward, and that is what gives folks a strange vibe with him. 

Yes. I agree. He is an engineer, and usually those technical types are very introverted and private people. I was married to an engineer, and I know many technical people. A situation like this one would be even more difficult for this type of person.
I feel awful for both Kaine and Desiree. The longer it goes on, the harder it is to deal with the stress of a missing child. Both of them look close to the breaking point. Plus Kaine has all that other mess to contend with. It's just a tragic situation for all of them.

I have been reading about all of this engineer stuff now for weeks. Just because someone is an engineer, it doesn't make them socially awkward. That is a myth. 

It is NOT a myth. Engineers and technical people have certain traits in common. Are there exceptions? Yes, of course, because we are talking about people, after all. But I have lived among them for over 20 years, worked with them, had them as neighbors,was married to one, and even dated a few after my divorce. They are good at what they do BECAUSE of their personality. It's very difficult to get an engineering degree, and they are brilliant people. But they are analytical, logical, and mostly not very good with people. Those of us who live in my city, which is dominated by engineers, joke about them all the time. The newspaper here even did a series on the engineering personality, and how it influenced our city.

NOt all people in that profession are socially awkward. You are assuming he falls within this and you do not know him to say for a fact he is socially awkward.

I have a good friend who is an engineer, for Intel, lol. No, he does not know anything, I already asked. Anyways, he is so funny, extremely intelligent and the life of the party. He is the least socially ackward person that I know. He has hundreds of friends and is always planning parties and get togethers.

Since you both are having trouble comprehending the part of my post where I say quite plainly that there are EXCEPTIONS, then maybe you should read it again. I even bolded it for you.

It's obvious to everyone that Kaine is quiet and very uncomfortable being in the spotlight. He's not an outgoing attention seeker. LE even said as much in the beginning of the investigation. They TOLD us the family was private and shy. And they DO know Kaine.

I could care less if he's the life of the party or a certified hermit. He does not deserve this constant criticism just because a few posters like to stir up trouble here. I'm quite positive if your life was examined the way his has been, you wouldn't show up in a perfect light either.
Being unkind to his parents will not help Kyron.

disrespectful, condescending, rude, attacking other posters.  IMO

And IMO, the only time "a few posters like to stir up trouble here" are those who wish to keep an open mind and look at all possibilities in this case, which directly oppose the opinions of those who have their minds made up on one opinion and one only.  Whatever happened to the premise of 'everyone can have their own opinion' here?  As long as that opinion is yours? 

Being unkind and disrespectful to fellow posters also will not help Kyron.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: July 28, 2010, 02:50:12 AM »

anitakissee

Re: Sheriff's Press Conference 7/27
« Reply #135 Today at 6:18pm »   
If you feel like hearing more that wasn't mentioned on the news...
Mark and Dave from KEX had me on at 5:20pm today:
http://www.1190kex.com/cc-common/podcast....=markandave.xml
It was freeing to be able to have more time to explain a lot more.
Happy listening.
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: July 28, 2010, 02:56:18 AM »

anitakissee

Re: Sheriff's Press Conference 7/27
« Reply #135 Today at 6:18pm »   
If you feel like hearing more that wasn't mentioned on the news...
Mark and Dave from KEX had me on at 5:20pm today:
http://www.1190kex.com/cc-common/podcast....=markandave.xml
It was freeing to be able to have more time to explain a lot more.
Happy listening.

this is more direct if anyone is interested
http://www.1190kex.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=markandave.xml
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: July 28, 2010, 03:08:45 AM »

Re: Desiree and Kaine's Interview with the Oregoni
« Reply #12 Today at 6:17pm »   
Ok, I listened and took notes, didn’t think it would be so much but here it is:
They aren't supposed to be talking about her timeline, things they didn't even know were in there that are being reported. Part of the investigation.
Terri vented about the fact that in her mtgs with LE her phone was pinging elsewhere. LE did not tell Kaine & Desiree about that. Terri was very vocal, and most of the stuff they shared was from Terri and friends during the investigation.
Kiara - the driving around with teeth coming in - Terri mentioned it, but couldn't really comment on it, and LE doesn't really know.
Kaine - left at 7:45 came home around a little after 2:00, went into office upstairs.
Terri - was on laptop when he got home, thinking she was emailing, and on facebook, posting
She was driving the truck to supposedly pick up the sience project but that part makes no sense to her story. It didn't make sense, because the science project had not been picked up and brought home as it was supposed to be. The reports were done on Thursday but it had to stay through Friday???? Project was set up Thursday?
Kaine - was expecting her to be home, no surprise. She told Kaine about the science fair, showed him the photos. Then he went to his office upstairs.
Looking back - demeaner - mood, Friday, nothing out of the ordinary about Terri. Everything seemed normal
Desiree- said Terri was very communicative, but not out of the ordinary, but very short and to the point, that's unusual for Terri. Normally it's a wordy, verbal, chit chat email. There were 3-4 email exchanges.
Normally she is out of the house, doing whatever she does. Kaine never tracked or worried about what she did during the day.
Terri - DeDe, they don't know of any meeting on the 4th. Desiree asked for a source, she said motherly instinct, a feeling about DeDe in general. Her actions, what she's doing and not doing. She sees her on the news, she's smug, gives Desiree a sick feeling.
Terri, hiding something? - Where Kyron is, her friends are hiding any info about Kyron, and about her character. Everyone seems to have a piece of info but no one may know their pieces connect etc..
Kaine – DeDe helped with Terris birthday party, comes around every 6 months or so, seldom and rare, Kaine doesn’t know her very well, she seemed like a nice person.
Desiree- Terri been a liar since she’s known her. Regarding the case Desiree can’t really talk about it. They were NOT friends before. Kaine did not hire Terri to help with Kyron. Kaine did have an affair with Terri. Desiree didn’t confront her, but she’s never been honest about that whole period of time.
LE – think Terri is a chronic liar, Kaine said since 2005 he started to miss things. There were lots of lies about drinking and stimulants, excessive legal things. Not narcotics. The drinking was bad and behind his back, she was drinking herself to sleep at night. A couple people have come forward that said while Kaine and Terri would visit they would notice drastic decreases in their alcohol level. She was not diagnosed for depression or anything. This is not a side effect of PPD, calculating and manipulating other people is not a sign of depression. All these things played a role in what happened.
350,000 – Big question, no clue, but want the answers. Terri was very vocal about how much she paid.
Kaine – not back to work full time
Kiara – rather not answer that for her safety, not asking for Terri at all. Her demeanor, she is a whole new kid now.
Won’t comment how Kaine and Terri met, only reason they discussed the affair is because it shows Terris character and her lies.
Steroids – not to Kaines knowledge, no. Public saw her transformation, read into the weight loss and the body building, drastic weight loss in 4 months for 1 competition. She is 5’6”
James – Sent to Roseburg, James and Kaine had a good relationship, they butted heads, a teenage boy and a father of course, but Terri and James butted heads more. Kaine had more structure parenting style than Terri, per Desiree. If they asked James, he’d say the same thing, he’d live with Kaine if he could.
Parenting schedule – plan in place but deviate when needed. Every other weekend at Desirees, split holidays, work together to figure it out . Little bit of adjustment for Kyron but it was working out.[/size]

Re: Desiree and Kaine's Interview with the Oregoni
« Reply #17 Today at 7:52pm »   
   The only thing that needs correction is that the verbal reports were done on Thursday in everyone's individual classrooms and the display & diarama was brought to school for the science fair by Terri and Kyron in the truck on Friday morning June 4th.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.