April 23, 2024, 08:01:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sylar Newton 2 yo, Arizona- missing since 7/25/10(Remains found)  (Read 106182 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2010, 10:58:04 PM »

This is so crazy, now another child goes missing nearby where Syler was last seen?!!!!

This will sound pretty far fetched but I wonder if someone is trying to get back at that Sheriff who started with the illegal alien laws recently. Is it Sheriff Joe? I can not remember his name. I read somewhere someone put a bounty on the Sheriff's head. Some of these drug lords have proven time and time again that they have no conscience or value for life. There have been allot of threats from those that stand to lose the most because of these laws. I know it sounds really out there to say this, but I think there is going to be some retaliation against us regarding these new laws recently passed in Arizona. I am not sure about Syler's adopto mom. I don't think she would have intentionally hurt him with the witnesses that were present.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2010, 11:08:21 PM »

YIKES!!!!!!!  And I do mean Yikes!!     At the comments at the bottom of this news article.  Obviously someone who knows the custodial mom very very well. 

I DO hope that LE is reading these. 

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/2010/07/2-year-old-goes-missing-from-family.html

Wow Wyks, great find!! Who the heck is Sandy? 

<snipped from Wyks link above (comments)

Anonymous said...

He looks a lot like Baby Gabriel...
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 3:46:00 AM

Anonymous said...

Charity Newton, these is so much that you need to come clean about here. I am only one of many people who met you while you were in Flagstaff. Just how long did you live in Flagstaff? and how long did you know Tina and her family? If you knew them any length of time, you would have known, unless you were totally on drugs which I understand was the case, just how really disfunctional this whole family is. Let's start with the grandmother. Here is a woman with 5 daughters from 4 different men as well as 3 divorces under her belt. The oldest daughter named Sandi Shoemake who at 39 has also adopted away a child about 10 years ago and given up another 19 year old daughter to the father at around the same time because she was too strung out on meth to be any kind of mother. BTw, I think you neglected to tell the media and the authorities that Tina was not your first choice to just give (yes, give) your newborn son to. Sandi was. remember Sandi? you should. She was your roommate in East Flag for a short period of time. However she was too whacked out on drugs to stay awake long enough to be any kind of a mother. remember what she did to your apartment when you told her to give Sylar back and leave your apartment? remember what she did to the fish in your aquarium? remember the fork? Didn't she threaten to kill you, Isiah and Sylar? Just in case you don't know, Sandi was allegedly in a drug rehab center in yavapai County somewhere unless she has been kicked out. I will bet my last dollar that Sandi Shoemake has something to do with all of this. Just enter her name into arizona public access to court information and see how her name pops up like a rash. The thefts, the fradulents schemes, etc. Charity, to hear you say to a national audience that you would never knowingly put Sylar in harm's way makes me want to vomit. If you were so concerned about his well being, then why did you not go through the proper channels and legally put Sylar up for adoption? was he not worth the trouble? I guess he was worth the trouble for you for claim him on your income taxes this year though, yes?
    Saturday, July 31, 2010 3:37:00 PM

puzzled said...

knowing tina like I believe I do, the only thing I believe she is guilty of is habitual bad decision making and being extremely gullible. Tina is too trusting and wants to believe eveything people tell her. Shamefully, too many people know this about Tina and through the years have totally taken advantage of her. Her oldest sister is the worst offender of all. She recognized Tina's weaknesses and used them to take so much from her. Tina, remember Sandy buying the car under your name? remember when she quit paying on it who they came after and who wound up having to pay it off? remember Matt, your first fiancee'? Sandy took him from you after you took her in because she got kicked out of her apartment, (one of many) speaking of which, remember your apartment off of Lake Mary road last year? who got you kicked out of there after you took her in once again? remember? Sandy did. Sandy is the one the police ought to be talking to. If any body wanted to see Sylar not with Tina, it would be Sandy.
    Saturday, July 31, 2010 3:52:00 PM

gotcha said...

So sad why do the children need to suffer because the adults have to be so drugged? I hope for the safe return of Syler.
    Sunday, August 01, 2010 11:03:00 AM

gotcha said...

Why didn't Tina call 911? Did Sandi take him from the campground?
    Sunday, August 01, 2010 7:14:00 PM

Lily said...

The last time they saw Sylar was at Midnight and what were they doing when they noticed he was gone at 1:45 a.m.? Going back to sleep after staying up and partying or were they sleeping and someone got up and noticed he was missing? Was the tent left unzipped or was it zipped? Would a 2 yr. old be able to unzip the tent? From past experience you can hear very well everything when you are in a Tent? Many questions need to be answered.
    Monday, August 02, 2010 9:03:00 AM

Lsisb1 said...

Did anyone forward the above comments to the police about the family? Maybe there is something there for the police that might help find Syler? I pray the lil dude is alive!
    Tuesday, August 03, 2010 1:59:00 PM

gotcha said...

Yes we all pray for the justice of Sylar. Many are notified. Many have read!
    Tuesday, August 03, 2010 2:14:00 PM

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2010, 12:01:15 AM »

YIKES!!!!!!!  And I do mean Yikes!!     At the comments at the bottom of this news article.  Obviously someone who knows the custodial mom very very well. 

I DO hope that LE is reading these. 

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/2010/07/2-year-old-goes-missing-from-family.html

Wow Wyks, great find!! Who the heck is Sandy? 

<snipped from Wyks link above (comments)

Anonymous said...

He looks a lot like Baby Gabriel...
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 3:46:00 AM

Anonymous said...

Charity Newton, these is so much that you need to come clean about here. I am only one of many people who met you while you were in Flagstaff. Just how long did you live in Flagstaff? and how long did you know Tina and her family? If you knew them any length of time, you would have known, unless you were totally on drugs which I understand was the case, just how really disfunctional this whole family is. Let's start with the grandmother. Here is a woman with 5 daughters from 4 different men as well as 3 divorces under her belt. The oldest daughter named Sandi Shoemake who at 39 has also adopted away a child about 10 years ago and given up another 19 year old daughter to the father at around the same time because she was too strung out on meth to be any kind of mother. BTw, I think you neglected to tell the media and the authorities that Tina was not your first choice to just give (yes, give) your newborn son to. Sandi was. remember Sandi? you should. She was your roommate in East Flag for a short period of time. However she was too whacked out on drugs to stay awake long enough to be any kind of a mother. remember what she did to your apartment when you told her to give Sylar back and leave your apartment? remember what she did to the fish in your aquarium? remember the fork? Didn't she threaten to kill you, Isiah and Sylar? Just in case you don't know, Sandi was allegedly in a drug rehab center in yavapai County somewhere unless she has been kicked out. I will bet my last dollar that Sandi Shoemake has something to do with all of this. Just enter her name into arizona public access to court information and see how her name pops up like a rash. The thefts, the fradulents schemes, etc. Charity, to hear you say to a national audience that you would never knowingly put Sylar in harm's way makes me want to vomit. If you were so concerned about his well being, then why did you not go through the proper channels and legally put Sylar up for adoption? was he not worth the trouble? I guess he was worth the trouble for you for claim him on your income taxes this year though, yes?
    Saturday, July 31, 2010 3:37:00 PM

puzzled said...

knowing tina like I believe I do, the only thing I believe she is guilty of is habitual bad decision making and being extremely gullible. Tina is too trusting and wants to believe eveything people tell her. Shamefully, too many people know this about Tina and through the years have totally taken advantage of her. Her oldest sister is the worst offender of all. She recognized Tina's weaknesses and used them to take so much from her. Tina, remember Sandy buying the car under your name? remember when she quit paying on it who they came after and who wound up having to pay it off? remember Matt, your first fiancee'? Sandy took him from you after you took her in because she got kicked out of her apartment, (one of many) speaking of which, remember your apartment off of Lake Mary road last year? who got you kicked out of there after you took her in once again? remember? Sandy did. Sandy is the one the police ought to be talking to. If any body wanted to see Sylar not with Tina, it would be Sandy.
    Saturday, July 31, 2010 3:52:00 PM

gotcha said...

So sad why do the children need to suffer because the adults have to be so drugged? I hope for the safe return of Syler.
    Sunday, August 01, 2010 11:03:00 AM

gotcha said...

Why didn't Tina call 911? Did Sandi take him from the campground?
    Sunday, August 01, 2010 7:14:00 PM

Lily said...

The last time they saw Sylar was at Midnight and what were they doing when they noticed he was gone at 1:45 a.m.? Going back to sleep after staying up and partying or were they sleeping and someone got up and noticed he was missing? Was the tent left unzipped or was it zipped? Would a 2 yr. old be able to unzip the tent? From past experience you can hear very well everything when you are in a Tent? Many questions need to be answered.
    Monday, August 02, 2010 9:03:00 AM

Lsisb1 said...

Did anyone forward the above comments to the police about the family? Maybe there is something there for the police that might help find Syler? I pray the lil dude is alive!
    Tuesday, August 03, 2010 1:59:00 PM

gotcha said...

Yes we all pray for the justice of Sylar. Many are notified. Many have read!
    Tuesday, August 03, 2010 2:14:00 PM

Sandy is the oldest sister of Christina (custodial mom).  I went and did like that poster at that link suggested, looked up Sandy's court records, and YOWZA!!        Makes Christina and even their mom look like angelic choir girls in comparison. 

Sandy has 23 court records.  An entire page of her own!!  LOL  Among the charges:

Three, count them, THREE Grand Jury Indictments:   

Theft (got probation)
Custodial Interference (got probation)
Forgery (got supervised probation)

Here's her myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/sandicandi7

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2010, 01:36:22 AM »

Wow, thanks Wyks. I looked at the myspace and her pics. She has pics of bio mom and adoptomom. Some of the friends of Sandy are really creepy, IMO. This poor child..... an angelic monkey

mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2010, 10:28:16 AM »

This is so crazy, now another child goes missing nearby where Syler was last seen?!!!!
(Edit to add:  Emmett Trapp's body has been found)  MuffyBee

This will sound pretty far fetched but I wonder if someone is trying to get back at that Sheriff who started with the illegal alien laws recently. Is it Sheriff Joe? I can not remember his name. I read somewhere someone put a bounty on the Sheriff's head. Some of these drug lords have proven time and time again that they have no conscience or value for life. There have been allot of threats from those that stand to lose the most because of these laws. I know it sounds really out there to say this, but I think there is going to be some retaliation against us regarding these new laws recently passed in Arizona. I am not sure about Syler's adopto mom. I don't think she would have intentionally hurt him with the witnesses that were present.

I don't think it's that far fetched, FWIW. Joe Arpaio is the sheriff you're speaking of, and he is one of those people who is either revered or reviled. And I think the Mexican drug lords have shown us time and time again that they have no conscience...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 06:42:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2010, 09:28:59 PM »

(Edit to add:  Emmett Trapp's body has been found)  MuffyBee

I don't think it's that far fetched, FWIW. Joe Arpaio is the sheriff you're speaking of, and he is one of those people who is either revered or reviled. And I think the Mexican drug lords have shown us time and time again that they have no conscience...

Thanks mediamom for confirming the sheriff's name.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2010, 09:31:19 PM »

I just checked the facebook for Syler and posters there are talking about "drugs in Sylers backpack" found by a daycare worker. I didn't see the first airing of Nancy Disgrace, but they are saying they did a segment on the show and that info is coming from NG.

http://www.facebook.com/sylernewton?ref=ts 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2010, 10:03:05 PM »

Nancy Grace on again now, 2nd airing (9 pm Central)

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2010, 10:07:25 PM »

Nancy Grace says drug pipe found in Syler's backpack late January 2010. Melissa jean Bennett (babysitter) found a glass pipe calls the cops. Christina denys knowing anything and then proceeds to blame it on her "sister". The case was closed due to "lack of leads".

still watching for more info.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2010, 10:17:48 PM »

there was weed still in the pipe. This woman "Christina" needs to be arrested. JMO

Everyone in your little life Syler appears to have failed you. I hope you are alive and well baby boy far away from this dysfunctional group of bottom feeders.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2010, 10:27:30 PM »

NG show:

Bio mom lived with Christina (adoptomom), then bio mom (Chasity) left Flagstaff and baby Sylar with Christina. Bio grandmother says Christina appeared to be a good person. (not word for word)

Bio grandmother sounds like she thought it was just fine for her daughter to leave Syler with this person.

Just speculating, maybe Christina rolled over onto him while sleeping while in a drug/alcohol induced state and he smothered.....

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2010, 10:45:50 PM »

From Facebook "discussion" tab on Sylar's site:

#
Find Syler Newton i am the bio mom the person that wrote that does not know everything and i know who did write that. first of i would like to say that i would and will never wamt to give my child to someone that i felt would hurt him. i do not care what anybody thinks. i have told the police about sandy and the things that she has done to me my son and in 2008 i got a restraining order on her to keep away from my son and me. i handled it the best that i could. and im sorry that the world wants to believe everything that they read and hear and that is a shame that all of you do.i have made bad choices and i will be the first to admit. as for me being on drugs i have been clean from meth for over 8 yrs and from pot for over 3 yrs. as for tinas family i have known them for over 5 yrs and most of that was spent getting away from sandy and her lies. and after sandy was out of the picture everything was fine and i can tell you right now that there is a paper trail for me adopting him to tina i gave that info to the police today. i have many people and family that will tell you that i was not on drugs and still not on drugs. again please everyone dont believe everything that you read on here please if you want answers please contact me at newtoncharity42@yahoo.com and the police never told me today that i should stop talking to the media.
on Monday · Report

Michelle Russell Camarillo Thank you Charity...it's a shame you have to leave this comment when your heart is breaking so badly. I am thinking of all of you daily...maybe hourly...and I don't even know you, just know the love of a mother and her child.
on Monday · Report
#
Yvonne Newton This is Charitys mom I know for a fact that Charity has been clean from drugs for a long time. If you are going to accuse someone of being a drug addict without checking into it then you are an idiot, Charity has been seeing a counsler for her issues. when this very bad news hit. People have hard lives at times and digging dirt on people is not going to bring him home . If this is who I think it is you are one to talk yourself your past is not the greatist either so dont judge least you be judged.
I may not always agree with my daughter but I do know she has been clean for 5 or more years. She sought out counsling becouse her depreesion is realy bad and she was getting better. Then this happens. I know she loves Sylar you can tell when they were together. I think right now we all need to pry that he comes home alive and well. And if god sees fit to take him home at least find his body so we can all move on with our lives. get some kind of closer in this. We all love him and want him home we are prying that he does. Long story short dont bad mouth people if you dont have all the facts in your hand.
on Monday · Report
#
Michelle Russell Camarillo Yvonne, this comment originated from a different site. It has been copied and pasted from site to site. However, I'm sure the original poster is following this facebook page.
on Monday · Report
#
Christina Magruder Charity has been living with me and my boyfriend for nearly a month now, and in that time I have never seen her do drugs. Believe me, I would have kicked her ass flat out on the curb if that were the case. I simply do not condone it. Charity has been an absolutely wonderful person, we truly connected. We share a lot of issues and it was so nice to be able to openly talk to someone without the fear of judging.

A person can make a mistake, and learn from it and regret it. Charity regrets the mistakes she's made in the past and because of that it's what separates her from anyone capable of doing harm to another.

She's doing her best to rectify her past. She moved to Indiana, and she got a job. She'd only been there a couple of days before this tragedy. While looking for a job, she took care of our apartment, cleaning and cooking. She said it was the least she could do to pull her weight while unemployed.

The poster who left that comment chooses to focus on the negative past, rather than the positive future. It's THAT kind of attitude and finger-pointing that draws attention away from finding Sylar. THAT is what's important here. FINDING SYLAR. Just because you have a grudge against these people, do not take the focus away from the true importance.
on Monday · Report
#
Christi Pruett Charity,

We do not believe everything on the interent. Except there seem to be bits and pieces of truths. I respect you having the courage to come on here and post I wouldnt want anyone to ever have to wear your shoes. I do not know anyone in this case and do not have a grudge agaisnt anyone. Everyone who has looked at this Facebook for Sylar wants him to come home. You are not going to be able to sway peoples opinions on Tina's Family and what may have transpired and fingers are going to have to be pointed somewhere and speculations are unavoidable. No one really cares about the past ,except to find where the now is you have to start looking somewhere and everyone is looking for clues. You want those people looking for the clues because if they stop what are you left with?
on Tuesday · Report

http://www.facebook.com/sylernewton?ref=ts#!/topic.php?uid=147150865297878&topic=130 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2010, 02:47:14 AM »

Thanks Cartfly! 

I pulled this out of the posts you included above.. this written by charity, sylar's biomom:

i have told the police about sandy and the things that she has done to me my son and in 2008 i got a restraining order on her to keep away from my son and me. i handled it the best that i could.

And I call BS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  on all that. 

For one thing, who was Sylar with?  And based on a supposed 'agreement' between biomom and custodial mom.  If biomom had ANY concerns about custodial mom (enough to get a restraining order against her) would Sylar had still been living with custodial mom?  I kind of doubt it!!!  Would biomom MOVE to another state so far away 'without' Sylar???  I kind of doubt it!!!  So I call BS!! 

This just seems to be babble blah blah from biomom NOW, to cover her own @ss.  I've sat here and gone thru all the court records (incl drug charges) of not only the custodial mom, but her mom and older sister as well.  And read on FB and myspace what 'good friends' biomom and custodial mom/family all seemed to be. 

I don't care WHAT biomom spews now, as excuses or whatever, blah di blah blah.  Ain't gonna fly with me.  A goldfish *shouldn't have* been left in the custodial mom's care, let alone her precious child, and biomom must have known that, and didn't have a care in the world.  Seems to me anyway. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2010, 02:54:04 AM »

Just read what I wrote, and see that I didn't use the word 'Sandy' when referring to 'her', and the restraining order. 

Sandy is the custodial mom's older sister.  Friends with biomom.  To have left Sylar with the custodial mom..... is to have left him with 'her family' as well.  Since they all seem to have lived with each other at one point, then another.  Moving, being evicted, moving in with another, being evicted, then another, being evicted, and so on. 

So any concern biomom had about Sandy, would have reflected on custodial mom as well.  That's how close custodial mom, her mom, her sister Sandy were.  Seemingly all living out of each other's pockets, so to speak. 

When biomom left the state, leaving Sylar with custodial mom.... She had to have known she was also leaving him in the constant presence of Sandy as well. 

And.Was.Ok.With.That.  until she seems to need it to appear otherwise. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2010, 01:22:43 PM »

Sylar Newton had chaotic life before disappearance

Aug. 7, 2010 12:00 AM

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/08/07/20100807sylar-newton-missing-flagstaff-boy-family-life.html

FLAGSTAFF - The world may never learn what became of Sylar Newton or understand the chaotic life of the 2-year-old Flagstaff boy who disappeared from a northern Arizona campground last month.

Family members have said little about the mystery, even less about Sylar's life story.

Yavapai County Sheriff Steve Waugh says only that the missing child is presumed dead and that his disappearance is the subject of a criminal investigation. Waugh has not divulged why investigators believe the boy is a victim of foul play.

Flagstaff court records and police reports suggest that, in his short life, Sylar had moved from one troubled home to the next, sometimes caught in a custodial tug-of-war.

The dysfunctional background has generated a whirlwind of speculation on Internet sites and blogs about missing children, including a Facebook page dedicated to Sylar. But investigators have disclosed no evidence that the boy's home life had any bearing on his disappearance.

According to the Sheriff's Office, Sylar is the birth son of Charity Newton, a Flagstaff woman who voluntarily gave custody of the child to an acquaintance, Christina "Tina" Priem, a single mother with two other children. Priem told investigators that she was in the process of adopting the boy.

During a July 24 outing with the Priem family at Beaver Creek Campground near Rimrock, Sylar went to sleep in a tent about 9:30 p.m. and was discovered missing shortly after midnight. Over the next 10 days, deputies and FBI agents, as well as hundreds of searchers using bloodhounds, helicopters, sonar and scuba equipment, could not find the boy.

As the search subsided, a criminal investigation developed. Family members were interviewed and, in some cases, given polygraph exams. Warrants were obtained to check vehicles driven by Priem and her mother, Nancy Collins, who also was on the camping trip. Detectives have not divulged any criminal evidence, nor have they discussed the troubled family history revealed in public records.

"I just want the little guy found," said Carroll Newton, Sylar's great-grandmother. "It's been two weeks from hell. It just has torn us all up."

This week, another 2-year-old boy, Emmett Trapp, disappeared from his home in Yavapai County and was later found dead near Dewey-Humboldt.

Adults have run-ins with police

In June 2008, Sylar's birth mother, Charity Newton, 26, was arrested after a domestic incident involving Priem's sister, Sandra Shoemake. According to a police report, a fight "started over a custody issue - suspect gave custody of her son to RP (reporting party, Shoemake). Suspect is now saying RP is trying to kidnap the child."

The report says a teenage girl at the apartment tried to protect the baby while the two women struggled. Flagstaff Municipal Court records show Charity Newton pleaded guilty to five counts of disorderly conduct and fighting.

Priem, 35, has had about a half-dozen contacts with Flagstaff police during the past decade involving misdemeanor offenses and traffic violations, according to the court.

In 2007, she was found guilty of making false statements about a domestic dispute between her roommates.

In June 2009, police records say, Priem got into an altercation with her sister, Shoemake. Priem was arrested during a subsequent traffic stop with her two children in the vehicle and was accused of resisting arrest when an officer attempted to place her in handcuffs. A similar incident occurred when she was arrested a second time for failure to appear in court. The disorderly conduct/fighting charge ultimately was dismissed, according to court files.

Shoemake also has an extensive court record that includes convictions for forgery, custodial interference and theft. An arrest tied to narcotics possession was dismissed.

State wasn't involved in custody

Carroll Newton, Sylar's great-grandmother, said Charity has given birth to four children in the past six years, each of them adopted out. Carroll said she last saw the boy at Christmas and was told he was living with Charity in Texas, even though that apparently was not true.

"She bald-faced lied to me," Carroll said of her granddaughter. "I'm so angry. If you don't want children, don't have them."

Carroll said that she was contacted by the FBI and provided a DNA sample but that she has no idea what became of Sylar.

Other members of the Newton and Priem families did not respond to phone messages or e-mail inquiries.

Steve Meisner, a spokesman for the Arizona Department of Economic Security, said private adoptions are typically conducted without state involvement or paperwork. Meisner declined to comment on whether Child Protective Services workers had previous contacts with Sylar or whether they are investigating his disappearance.

The operator of a Facebook page, "Find Syler (sic) Newton," posted notes identifying Charity as a co-administrator. In subsequent messages, a person claiming to be the birth mother defended herself from critical comments.

That person said she would "never give my child to someone that I felt would hurt him. . . . I'm sorry that the world wants to believe everything that they read and hear and that is a shame that all of you do."

The author posted her e-mail address but did not respond to an e-mail.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2010, 01:46:58 PM »

Thank you for the updates on Sylar, Wykes.  I've not been seeing very much news/activity on the case lately.  Little Sylar has been missing right at two weeks now.      This is looking like some of the cases we've unfortunately become so familiar with, and that's the adults around the child failing him.  Sometimes all it would take is one of the adults in a child's life to step up to the plate to make a difference in the child's life.    JMHO.    Hoping and praying for Sylar.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2010, 01:58:33 PM »

~ from WS
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/printthread.php?t=110869&pp=1000

08-05-2010 08:03 PM
(Reported on NG)
(Recent find) they just said that drugs were stashed in Sylar's backpack and CPS is investigating Christina.

08-05-2010 08:10 PM
(Reported on NG)
(January 2010)a babysitter found a dope pipe with burnt pot on it and some drugs in Sylar's backpack when she went to get a diaper for the baby. Christina said she didn't know anything about it. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

08-05-2010 08:15 PM
(Biomom posting in her blog)
Charity's mother said they had no idea that Christina used drugs. On Charity's facebook page in her blog she wrote that last November Sylar overdosed on drugs the babysitter had left within his reach and was taken to the hospital and they didn't think he would live but then he did. It sounds like Sylar's life had been in danger for a long time. I'm surprised CPS wasn't involved when he went to the hospital overdosed on drugs. Sylar was in Tina's custody at that time.

08-05-2010 09:18 PM
(a poster at WS)
Wow, there really was a great deal of denial going on. This could have been the babysitter that reported that CP had dope stored in Sylar's bag. CP pointed the finger at the babysitter and the babysitter pointed at CP. CP would have made Charity believe it was the babysitters fault.
Doesn't make sense to me why CPS didn't step in and tell CP that she couldn't be the custodial parent since it doesn't sound like it was a legal arrangement with the courts. I would've thought that CPS would've called Charity and made sure that Sylar was returned to his biological family.

08-06-2010 04:04 AM
(a poster at WS)
the babysitter reported finding the pipe on January 27, 2010, so it is separate from the Novemeber 2009 overdose mentioned on Charity's facebook. It just seems like there were so many opportunities where the state could have stepped in to take care of Sylar.
Nancy did kinda put the screws to Charity's mom about the decision to leave Sylar with CP. I wish that we could have seen the response.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2010, 02:27:38 PM »

Thank you for the updates on Sylar, Wykes.  I've not been seeing very much news/activity on the case lately.  Little Sylar has been missing right at two weeks now.      This is looking like some of the cases we've unfortunately become so familiar with, and that's the adults around the child failing him.  Sometimes all it would take is one of the adults in a child's life to step up to the plate to make a difference in the child's life.    JMHO.    Hoping and praying for Sylar.   an angelic monkey

You're welcome, Muffy! 

Yep, the news coverage for Sylar kind of dwindled when LE was busy looking for the other 2 yr old who went missing nearby, Emmet Trapp.  Emmet was later found dead.  :*(

I agree with you, adults failing the children in their lives!!   

Sure seems to me that with the type of 'adults' surrounding Sylar, he didn't stand a chance. 

In the news article upthread, it's reported that "a teenage girl at the apartment tried to protect the baby while the two women struggled."  Those two 'adult' women were the biomom, Charity, and the custodial moms sister, Sandy.  (Sylar was born in March 2008, this struggle was in June 2008.. Sylar was only about 2-3 months old at that time).  Charity said back then that
they were trying to 'kidnap' Sylar.  Charity was the one arrested in that fight.

Seems to me that the only one I've read about so far in this case, who has done ANYTHING to protect Sylar..... ever..... was that 'teenage girl', who tried protecting him during the above fight.  A teenager, not an 'adult'.  So sad. 

Where has CPS been in all this, for two long years?????  Why didn't they step in, back in 2008?  Seems to me that THEY dropped the ball, long ago.  IMO. 

And WHY, since Sylar was a few months old, has biomom Charity not only allowed Sylar to be around Christina, her mom and her sister Sandy.. BUT ALSO thought enough of them all ("they are nice people") to allow Christina to have custody of Sylar and try to adopt him??????  Nice people?  Biomom even thought that last November when Sylar nearly died?  Sigh

Charity being in denial and backpedaling NOW, just doesn't cut it with me.     She knew.  She had to have known.  IMO.

What have they all done with poor lil Sylar??   

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2010, 03:00:50 AM »

Hey Wyks-

Did you see when looking at adoptomoms myspace that her now teenage son (J) (one of the 14 year olds in one of the tents) is listed as one of her friends. It isn't private, but looks like it was created when the kid was like 9 yrs old. Who lets a 9 year old have a myspace? Also notice in her pics the son has both ears pierced.(kind of young for pierced ears don't you think if he was like 9 at the time?) AND, guess who the 14 year olds "dad" is? Yep, the disturbing/disgusting former boyfriend (Dom Vespucci) of Christina. (see his myspace upthread) This was on the sons (J) photos in myspace.The daughter has a myspace too but it is private.
I just wanted to mention this in case you hadn't noticed. I know I am casting judgement, but as a parent I find it disturbing. JMO, of course.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2010, 03:16:44 AM »

Thanks Cartfly! 

I pulled this out of the posts you included above.. this written by charity, sylar's biomom:

i have told the police about sandy and the things that she has done to me my son and in 2008 i got a restraining order on her to keep away from my son and me. i handled it the best that i could.

And I call BS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  on all that. 

For one thing, who was Sylar with?  And based on a supposed 'agreement' between biomom and custodial mom.  If biomom had ANY concerns about custodial mom (enough to get a restraining order against her) would Sylar had still been living with custodial mom?  I kind of doubt it!!!  Would biomom MOVE to another state so far away 'without' Sylar???  I kind of doubt it!!!  So I call BS!! 

This just seems to be babble blah blah from biomom NOW, to cover her own @ss.  I've sat here and gone thru all the court records (incl drug charges) of not only the custodial mom, but her mom and older sister as well.  And read on FB and myspace what 'good friends' biomom and custodial mom/family all seemed to be. 

I don't care WHAT biomom spews now, as excuses or whatever, blah di blah blah.  Ain't gonna fly with me.  A goldfish *shouldn't have* been left in the custodial mom's care, let alone her precious child, and biomom must have known that, and didn't have a care in the world.  Seems to me anyway. 

I totally agree. Both sides leave little to be desired....none of them should have ever been given the gift of bringing a life into this world!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.