April 23, 2024, 03:00:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 171710 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: July 27, 2010, 05:42:29 PM »

Terri .......... WHERE IS KYRON??
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 05:07:21 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 05:15:42 PM »

I was glacing around at IS and found the discussion regarding a cold case.

Stacy Wilmoth:
http://www.theoutlookonline.com/news/story.php?story_id=127604789675353300

This one is new to me. 
If the two cases are somehow linked it makes me wonder what possibly might have drawn this monster to do something like this again? Is it a possible copy cat case where perhaps someone may have had knowledge about that case and decided to make it appear that the two cases were likely linked?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 05:23:44 PM »

I don't think that discussing Kaine's statements implies that we're blmaing him, either. Several of his statements have been contradictory. I don't chalk them up to him having a role in Kyron's disappearance; I chalk them up to his own lack of involvement in his own family and a whole lot of guilt/confusion.

Example (and I'll paraphrase here from the articles we've all read; if anyone likes I'll be happy to revise with links)): "Terri Horman was put on medication for the depression, and her doctor told Kaine to keep an eye on her to make sure she was OK, he said. But she wasn't OK."

Kaine this week:  "She is out of the house, doing whatever it is she does. I have no way to track what she does. And up until now, I had no reason to track what she does."

BBM.

Kaine Horman's own words affirm that Terri had been diagnosed with postpartum depression.  He had been given instructions regarding his role as a husband.

Janet

+++++

Kaine Horman: Kyron’s Stepmom Suffered Post-Partum Depression
11:05 PM July 8th, 2010

Kaine Horman, father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, told WW in an interview tonight Kyron’s stepmom suffered from post-partum depression and may have been hiding it when the boy disappeared.

“She went through some pretty bad post-partum as a result of the pregnancy. She was on medication from the doctor,” said Kaine Horman, who gave a series of brief interviews this evening, mainly to national news outlets.

Horman was accompanied by Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young.

Kyron disappeared from Skyline K-8 School on June 4. His stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, was the last person known to have seen him, investigators have said. The investigation increasingly has focused on her.

Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order on June 28 citing alleged plans by Terri Moulton Horman to have him killed. He told WW the illness came on after the birth of their daughter Kiara 19 months ago and lasted well over a year.

“As far as I’m concerned, probably up until a month or two before Kyron was gone — and then she could have been hiding it at that point,” Kaine Horman said.

He said the illness manifested in rapid mood swings.

“It wasn’t anything that was overly violent in nature,” Horman said. “It was just really erratic types of swings, from being very emotional to suddenly being very frustrated.”

Horman said he’s not sure what type of medication his wife was on or when she stopped taking it.

“I was just supposed to watch her closely for a six-month period, which I did do,” he said. “And after the six months, things seemed to be OK.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/08/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-suffered-post-partum-depression/

Right. I should have been more clear as to my implications. What I intended by contrasting those statements was to point out that because the doctor told Kaine to keep an eye on or 'watch' Terri, Kaine did so - in his own words, for six months. The other statement he made seems to suggest that he believed he had no reason to keep an eye on Terri. I'm just pointing out something that could be an inconsistency. Did he believe he should keep an eye on Terri after the six month mark or didn't he?

Kaine says that she went through some pretty bad post-partum depression that lasted well over a year.

Then he says doctor told him to watch her closely for 6 months, which he did, and after 6 months things seemed to be okay.

"pretty bad PPD that lasted well over a year" vs. "after 6 months things seemd okay" ??

Then he says it lasted until 1-2 months before Kyron went missing. 

Puzzler...I wonder about these inconsistencies...what reason does he have to lie?  And I find it curious how Terri Horman has not given one interview...not to even state that she is innocent...yet Kaine and Desiree are all over the place saying that she is the one responsible for setting this up.  I read somewhere that Kaine thinks Terri was capable of this to get revenge...so if the MFH was indeed planned by Terri and she wanted revenge...why?  Pretty vengeful to take your hatred of a man out on a child...yet in other interviews Kaine stated that he thought things were going pretty well in their marriage.  If I found out my significant other wanted me dead by LE, yet they had no evidence only the word of an illegal immigrant and things were going well in my marriage, I would have a hard time believing another person over my spouse.  And if my child was missing...I could really care less about a divorce...saving my other child YES, but the time and effort spent on the divorce should be spent on my missing child.  It just seems strange.  Because of Terri's timeline, unless they come up with someone who helped her (could be DeDe...who knows...maybe the two reds were lovers), I can't see how she could have done it all in 1.5 hours with a baby in tow.  She has done some pretty shady stuff with the sexting while Kyron was missing and wow...what a master of disguise...the pictures of their family look pretty typical and happy.  How does someone suffering PPD put on that good of an act of normalcy...these thoughts make me go hmmmmmmmm...

Then again, what has been released in the media about Terri Horman is convincing.  I just don't know...I would really like to see some evidence...I have a hard time convicting anyone based on Hearsay and Gut feelings.  I mean my gut feelings told me I was going to win the powerball...darn it...did not happen!  LOL!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 05:28:34 PM »

Stacy Wilmoth:

This one is new to me. 
If the two cases are somehow linked it makes me wonder what possibly might have drawn this monster to do something like this again? Is it a possible copy cat case where perhaps someone may have had knowledge about that case and decided to make it appear that the two cases were likely linked?

I don't know about the cases being linked, but reading that underscored that Kyron didn't just wander off. He was taken. It also made me think about what Terri wrote on her FB pic of Kyron's classmates with Kiara, that Kyron had disappeared again to go to the restroom, or something to that effect. I wonder if even then, she might have been setting a scenario that Kyron had a habit of wandering off on his own without telling anyone. Laying the groundwork.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 05:32:21 PM »

Stacy Wilmoth:

This one is new to me. 

Kyron was a timid, shy child so I don't see him going off with a stranger.  Plus, the cold case was 32 years ago.  Just a coincidence most likely.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 05:33:24 PM »

Terri .......... WHERE IS KYRON??

Thanks for the new thread Nut. I just realized this picture was taken at Disney. I remember there was a discussion & people thought it was at an amusement or fun center. It's at Disney. I just found the picture of James with the cars, also, and it's Disney World. I have premium annual passes there. Our whole family goes twice a year & every other Christmas.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 05:34:00 PM »

Stacy Wilmoth:

This one is new to me. 

I don't know about the cases being linked, but reading that underscored that Kyron didn't just wander off. He was taken. It also made me think about what Terri wrote on her FB pic of Kyron's classmates with Kiara, that Kyron had disappeared again to go to the restroom, or something to that effect. I wonder if even then, she might have been setting a scenario that Kyron had a habit of wandering off on his own without telling anyone. Laying the groundwork.

I bet you might be right.  She wanted rid of Kyron.  And I definitely think she was laying the groundwork to make that happen.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 05:35:12 PM »

And speaking of revenge...maybe I am not the best "master of disguise" but when my ex stated that I had abandoned him and my girls when I was downrange and filed divorce paperwork that I did not even know about...I wanted vengeance when I found out when I got back in country.  The abandonment issue was easy to overturn (cost me money) because I had been sending almost my entire paycheck into his account via direct deposit.  So, that was overturned, but because he stated that I was going to kidnap my girls and take them to a war zone (hahahah...what a joke...would never even be allowed)!  I could not take the girls out of the state he was living in.  Yes...it was pretty sleazy.  I admit, the massive depression and hatred seethed inside of me.  I was depressed and constantly schemed on how to get my babies back.  God, it hurt...it felt like my hands had been cut off.  I could hardly function because of the depression...yet my mind was working overtime.  Thank God for my friends and family.  I actually convinced myself that I could escape with them to a place he would never find us.  Fortunately...logic defied fantasy.  I knew that I could never do to my girls what their father had done to them.  I could never deprive them of their father and his family because I refused to sink to that level.  I stopped arguing with him...period.  I lost in court because the girls had an established life with him and his family for over a year since I had been deployed and it did not matter all the words and threats that he had done and said...it was all hearsay.  My point is...even in depression...massive depression...scheming happens and sometimes it goes to a very dark place.  When some people have their back against the wall, they fight with everything they got...others slink away, lick their wounds and brood...Terri strikes me as someone that knows what she wants...and goes for it...all or nothing attitude.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 05:36:27 PM »

He said the illness manifested in rapid mood swings.

“It wasn’t anything that was overly violent in nature,” Horman said. “It was just really erratic types of swings, from being very emotional to suddenly being very frustrated.”

Horman said he’s not sure what type of medication his wife was on or when she stopped taking it.    (I think he may be saying all of this because he feels guilty. I don't think he should feel guilty, I really have to say that I think most men don't get it, and only want things to be like it was. Bad enough with the pressure and stress of a new baby and then you have a wife doing all sorts of things you are not use to. Interesting the comment though, it wasn't anything that was overly violent in nature, so there must have been some violent streak. Maybe Terri throwing stuff when she was upset, or screaming and losing it?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 05:36:49 PM »

Stacy Wilmoth:

This one is new to me. 

Kyron was a timid, shy child so I don't see him going off with a stranger.  Plus, the cold case was 32 years ago.  Just a coincidence most likely.

I remember though reading somewhere along the way that Kyron had been talked to about listening to what the adults at the school were telling him to do or something to that affect.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 05:38:58 PM »

Stupid Conspiracy of the Day:

Ok here is a idea. we all know that Desiree has been trying to get custody ok . why cant it be her that took kyron and is hiding him and trying to blame terri so that she doesnt get invistigated ok maybe she was at the school and terri left and there was bio mommy and when kyron saw her he ran to her and bam she was gone,

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts

You can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 05:41:34 PM »

Stacy Wilmoth:

This one is new to me. 

I remember though reading somewhere along the way that Kyron had been talked to about listening to what the adults at the school were telling him to do or something to that affect.

They were probably talking about listening to his teacher.  I doubt he would take that to mean, "go off with a stranger because we said so!"  Seriously, LE is on the right path here with who their main suspect is.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2010, 05:43:26 PM »

Maybe Terri is a narcissistic sociopath with severe PPD?  Is that possible?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2010, 05:44:08 PM »

Ok here is a idea. we all know that Desiree has been trying to get custody ok . why cant it be her that took kyron and is hiding him and trying to blame terri so that she doesnt get invistigated ok maybe she was at the school and terri left and there was bio mommy and when kyron saw her he ran to her and bam she was gone,

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts

Oh my. And a grand total of three "3" instances of the word "ok" in that one hypothetical paragraph.

Interesting. Very.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2010, 05:45:05 PM »

That whole Terri Support Page is nothing but a bunch of lies. Desiree wasn't actively seeking a change in custody...not in the very least. Anybody with half a brain knows how to obtain legal information and/or docs. Nothing at all that I myself have found supports that erroneous post from that support page. My God. Those people are whacked out! To each their own, I guess.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 05:46:34 PM »

Oh my. And a grand total of three "3" instances of the word "ok" in that one hypothetical paragraph.

Interesting. Very.

Patty Mocha - lmao. They post like they're in middle school...like uhhh duhhh...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 05:47:22 PM »

Click on the photo below to hear Kaine speak.  I added it to photobucket in case anyone had problems listening to it:

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 05:47:34 PM »

Stacy Wilmoth:

This one is new to me. 

They were probably talking about listening to his teacher.  I doubt he would take that to mean, "go off with a stranger because we said so!"  Seriously, LE is on the right path here with who their main suspect is.

Right tx. Well hasn't it been said that TH was interested in CSI types of shows etc...? Why would this not be at least a possible interest to look at if indeed it were possible (hypothetically speaking) that she "may" have had knowledge of that old cold case herself?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 05:48:24 PM »

Maybe Terri is a narcissistic sociopath with severe PPD?  Is that possible?
I have no idea    But I know one thing, when I was suffering from PPD after the second baby, the doctor didn't tell my husband to watch me, and if I would have gotten wind of that suggestion I would have really been upset. My husband knew enough to back away from the scene when my mood swings were wild and furious  Maybe it is just me, but seriously can any woman on here whether it is from PPD or menstrual issues say they never had mood swings? I suppose some women more than others, but I have never known a woman that didn't, and when I was younger I really had some dandy mood swings.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 05:49:02 PM »

Thanks Klaas
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.