April 30, 2024, 08:10:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172100 times)
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2010, 08:54:17 PM »

I was going to lurk for a while but then I found this:

Someone put together this map of key points in the #KyronHorman case. I can think of more to add: http://tinyurl.com/26j7ult

Apparently some folks find Anita Kissee controversial. I think she's brilliant. jmvho

I guess I will be next for posting Akita's podcast and someones notes....oh well

(And hopefully she will post more updates as they become available lol!)

That quote was taken from Anita Kissee's twitter here:
http://twitter.com/anitakissee

She was kind of catty about Blink. : \

Anita Kissee was posting some over in the Kyron Horman Discission forum and some people copied Anita's posts and pasted them elsewhere including here and over at Blinks.   According to Admin one of their rules is no copying to other forums.  Honestly I didn't know that.  I told Admin at that forum that Anita would be foolish to think stuff she posts on the internet is private that there was always people willing to copy and paste.  Admin (Cindi) didn't like my answer and banned me from the forum.  I have no idea why she is mad at Blink except that someone quoted something she said over at Blink too.

I know I quoted her post about the Pumala family, where each one lives/lived, who's married to whom, etc. I said something nice about Anita, also, and that I trusted her information. I cannot speak for her but I saw a couple of other posts about the info she gave & the people on the KHOD forum were wondering why that wrong info was allowed to stay in Blink's article. The information is in the comments now, so in all fairness to Blink, why should she have to change captions in her article if the information is already placed into the comments? Also, how can anyone on a FB page assume they own the public posts that people make? It doesn;t even make sense. Anita is a journalist. We use that stuff every single day. It doesn't even make sense. Klaas, I'm sorry you got banned from there. Shame on them for doing that! I'm glad I brought over that information bc now we know for certain their dynamic. How could anyone find fault in that? To set the story straight by bringing over correct information and them being mad about it is absolutely nothing less than ridiculous. It's probably why Anita posts on another site now... I think I'll just stick with here & Blink's site from now on. Seems like we end up getting the correct info anyway. I mean, seriously...my mistake just a few minutes ago is a prime example as to how well people here work together. Wow.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2010, 08:55:23 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2010, 08:55:28 PM »

I only post here what Anita says on Twitter, don't know anything about anything else.

OS

Yes OS, I know and I appreciate the twitter links.  I hope Anita knows her twitter tweets aren't private, LOLOL 

OH my, hope so too, don't want to get in trouble on twitter LOL..

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2010, 08:56:50 PM »

I was going to lurk for a while but then I found this:

Someone put together this map of key points in the #KyronHorman case. I can think of more to add: http://tinyurl.com/26j7ult

Apparently some folks find Anita Kissee controversial. I think she's brilliant. jmvho

I guess I am next for posting Anita podcast and someones update... Oh well

I guess I will be next for posting Akita's podcast and someones notes....oh well

(And hopefully she will post more updates as they become available lol!)

That quote was taken from Anita Kissee's twitter here:
http://twitter.com/anitakissee

She was kind of catty about Blink. : \

Anita Kissee was posting some over in the Kyron Horman Discission forum and some people copied Anita's posts and pasted them elsewhere including here and over at Blinks.   According to Admin one of their rules is no copying to other forums.  Honestly I didn't know that.  I told Admin at that forum that Anita would be foolish to think stuff she posts on the internet is private that there was always people willing to copy and paste.  Admin (Cindi) didn't like my answer and banned me from the forum.  I have no idea why she is mad at Blink except that someone quoted something she said over at Blink too.

I know I quoted her post about the Pumala family, where each one lives/lived, who's married to whom, etc. I said something nice about Anita, also, and that I trusted her information. I cannot speak for her but I saw a couple of other posts about the info she gave & the people on the KHOD forum were wondering why that wrong info was allowed to stay in Blink's article. The information is in the comments now, so in all fairness to Blink, why should she have to change captions in her article if the information is already placed into the comments? Also, how can anyone on a FB page assume they own the public posts that people make? It doesn;t even make sense. Anita is a journalist. We use that stuff every single day. It doesn't even make sense. Klaas, I'm sorry you got banned from there. Shame on them for doing that! I'm glad I brought over that information bc now we know for certain their dynamic. How could anyone find fault in that? To set the story straight by bringing over correct information and them being mad about it is absolutely nothing less than ridiculous. It's probably why Anita posts on another site now... I think I'll just stick with here & Blink's site from now on. Seems like we end up getting the correct info anyway. I mean, seriously...my mistake just a few minutes ago is a prime example as to how well people here work together. Wow.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2010, 09:11:08 PM »

This is an article on WW...It reflects more the idea I was talking about many posts ago about Kaine. I didn't read him as cold. I read him as reacting with severe guilt (for a million things), afraid, trying to protect/provide and still be a parent to Kiara, deal with the shock of his family being blown apart(no matter what his part may be) keep up with LE and media and basically numb trying to "act" strong for everyone. I think he is reacting like many men are taught to do in crisis, be the strong one don't show your feelings, etc. Which could look cold (as in frozen with fear)

....as you all say when hoping not to get ignored or have nanners thrown at you...JMO

Snip from article:

in a weird way, I almost wish that her plot that she originally put in place [allegedly, to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine] would have gone through, because he would still be here. So I live with that guilt every day, and you know what, I turn it around, and I [make] it into something positive to go help find him. … I’m not saying I feel directly responsible for it, but I feel really guilty about it

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/29/kyron-horman-update-kaines-feelings-about-decision-to-marry-stepmom/

I agree with you, tnmomb.  I think Kaine is scared to death, and who wouldn't be?  He knows the liklihood that Kyron is never coming home and I guess he wishes he had watched Terri more closely.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2010, 09:13:18 PM »

oregonian-twitter

Terri Moulton Horman wants court to order estranged husband to pay attorney fees http://bit.ly/bRTxI2

What attorney fees?  I can see him paying the divorce attorney fees since he was the one that initiated the divorce but not her criminal attorney.

I think it is the divorce attorney fees.

OS

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2010, 09:14:44 PM »

Statement that Desiree and Kaine gave yesterday:

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2010, 09:16:34 PM »

Janet

Think presser with Family is tomorrow at 11 am Pacific time..

OS

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2010, 09:17:58 PM »

Was there a press conference held by the family today?

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman’s Family Boots WW and The Oregonian from Bizarre News Event
1:04 PM July 1st, 2010 by James Pitkin

<snipped>

Wasn't this from a few weeks ago?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2010, 09:20:25 PM »

oregonian-twitter

Terri Moulton Horman wants court to order estranged husband to pay attorney fees http://bit.ly/bRTxI2

Considering Terri has not been deemed a person of interest ... a suspect or  convicted of any criminal act ... considering Kaine and Terri have been living together over five years and Terri was a stay-at-home mom to Kaine's children ... I believe that she is entitled to 50% of the assets accumulated in that period as well as alimony.

In Canada that is the way it works.

Janet

++++++++++

Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC
by Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

Kaine and Desiree eventually divorced. At first Desiree moved into a new place near Kaine's home in Portland. Little Kyron lived with her for the first two years of his life. But Desiree was sick with severe kidney problems.

Desiree says she went to Canada for treatment and gave Kaine temporary custody of Kyron. When she got back, still recovering and drowning in medical bills, they decided together that Kyron would be best off staying with his dad. She admits that, despite the anguish Terri had caused her in he past, she now thought Kaine and Terri could give Kyron a good life.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2010, 09:24:32 PM »

If I was Kaine, I wouldn't give Terri a dime until she told me where Kyron was!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2010, 09:24:43 PM »

Was there a press conference held by the family today?

Janet

+++++

1:04 PM July 1st, 2010 by James Pitkin

<snipped>

Wasn't this from a few weeks ago?

Yes.  At that time Kaine stated that there would be a press conference every Monday and Thursday.  Was there a press conference today?

Thanks

Janet

++++++

1:04 PM July 1st, 2010
by James Pitkin

According to a reporter who stayed, the family went on to lay out more “ground rules” for the future. They said they’d hold these “news conferences” (if you can call them that) twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays, as time allows. They would make prepared statements, answer some questions submitted in writing and may also do occasional interviews.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/kyron-hormans-family-boots-ww-and-the-oregonian/

_____

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2010, 09:26:14 PM »

Terri is an adult woman, a mother.  She is not a child and her husband is not her father.  I do not believe that it was his place to watch his wife to be sure she wasn't going to hurt someone.  After all, who would expect that she would?  Now it appears that it is quite likely that she did but Kaine isn't responsible for what she did.  If she needed medical care or psychological care, she should have gotten it and I don't blame Kaine.  I don't understand what Kaine was supposed to watch her for.  Was he to watch her to be sure she didn't murder one of the children?  How could that be predicted? Watch for what?  If a doctor thought she needed watching, she should have been hospitalized.  How could a husband who worked all day watch her?  Was he to quit his job to be her keeper? I don't see how "Watching" was possible if you didn't know what to watch for and you weren't even there most of the time.  He wasn't trained as a psychiatric nurse!

I believe there are people who are just born evil.  Nothing anyone does can change them.  I don't know if Terri was born evil, but I know that whoever took Kyron was and I believe it to have been Terri.  I've heard that Terri was adopted.  I wonder if her adoptive parents have any knowledge of her bio parents. KI wonder about her genetic makeup.

I do know that her actions screamed "Look at me, look at me!"  I doubt it was Kaine's idea to be married on a beach with the bride in a red bikini.  "Look at me."  The red squirrel, long flaming red hair. "Look at me!" The body building which I find grotesque, "Look at me!" I have a teaching certificate and I volunteer at school, "Look at me!  See how good I am!" And "Oh, Kaine bought me a red Mustang, look at me!"  I find her disgusting.
Over the top.  Narcissistic.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2010, 09:27:27 PM »

If I was Kaine, I wouldn't give Terri a dime until she told me where Kyron was!!!

I do believe that financial assets accumulated in a live-in relationship of over five years where the partner/wife is a stay-at-home mom are considered "ours".

Do I have that right.

Janet

_____

mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2010, 09:31:00 PM »

Terri is an adult woman, a mother.  She is not a child and her husband is not her father.  I do not believe that it was his place to watch his wife to be sure she wasn't going to hurt someone.  After all, who would expect that she would?  Now it appears that it is quite likely that she did but Kaine isn't responsible for what she did.  If she needed medical care or psychological care, she should have gotten it and I don't blame Kaine.  I don't understand what Kaine was supposed to watch her for.  Was he to watch her to be sure she didn't murder one of the children?  How could that be predicted? Watch for what?  If a doctor thought she needed watching, she should have been hospitalized.  How could a husband who worked all day watch her?  Was he to quit his job to be her keeper? I don't see how "Watching" was possible if you didn't know what to watch for and you weren't even there most of the time.  He wasn't trained as a psychiatric nurse!

I believe there are people who are just born evil.  Nothing anyone does can change them.  I don't know if Terri was born evil, but I know that whoever took Kyron was and I believe it to have been Terri.  I've heard that Terri was adopted.  I wonder if her adoptive parents have any knowledge of her bio parents. KI wonder about her genetic makeup.

I do know that her actions screamed "Look at me, look at me!"  I doubt it was Kaine's idea to be married on a beach with the bride in a red bikini.  "Look at me."  The red squirrel, long flaming red hair. "Look at me!" The body building which I find grotesque, "Look at me!" I have a teaching certificate and I volunteer at school, "Look at me!  See how good I am!" And "Oh, Kaine bought me a red Mustang, look at me!"  I find her disgusting.
Over the top.  Narcissistic.
ITA
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2010, 09:31:08 PM »

I do believe that financial assets accumulated in a live-in relationship of over five years where the partner/wife is a stay-at-home mom are considered "ours".

Do I have that right.

Janet

Here are is some info as it applies to Oregon State:

Property Distribution: Since Oregon is an "equitable distribution" state, the marital property shall be divided in an equitable fashion. Equitable does not mean equal, but rather what is fair. The court will encourage the parties to reach a settlement on property and debt issues otherwise the court will declare the property award.

In dividing, awarding and distributing the real and personal property (or both) of the parties (or either of them) between the parties, or in making such property or any of it subject to a trust, and in fixing the amount and duration of the contribution one party is to make to the support of the other, the court shall not consider the fault, if any, of either of the parties in causing grounds for the annulment or dissolution of the marriage or for separation.

For the division or other disposition between the parties of the real or personal property, or both, of either or both of the parties as may be just and proper in all the circumstances. A retirement plan or pension or an interest therein shall be considered as property. The court shall consider the contribution of a spouse as a homemaker as a contribution to the acquisition of marital assets. There is a rebuttable presumption that both spouses have contributed equally to the acquisition of property during the marriage, whether such property is jointly or separately held. (Oregon Statutes - Volume 2 - Sections: 107.036, 107.105)

Spousal Support: Not all cases involve support from one spouse to the other. The obligation of one spouse to support the other financially for a temporary or permanent basis is decided on a case-by-case basis as agreed to by the parties or at the court's discretion.

Transitional spousal support as needed for a party to attain education and training necessary to allow the party to prepare for reentry into the job market or for advancement therein. The factors to be considered by the court in awarding transitional spousal support include but are not limited to: (i) The duration of the marriage; (ii) A party's training and employment skills; (iii) A party's work experience; (iv) The financial needs and resources of each party; (v) The tax consequences to each party; (vi) A party's custodial and child support responsibilities; and (vii) Any other factors the court deems just and equitable.

Compensatory spousal support when there has been a significant financial or other contribution by one party to the education, training, vocational skills, career or earning capacity of the other party and when an order for compensatory spousal support is otherwise just and equitable in all of the circumstances. The factors to be considered by the court in awarding compensatory spousal support include but are not limited to: (i) The amount, duration and nature of the contribution; (ii) The duration of the marriage; (iii) The relative earning capacity of the parties; (iv) The extent to which the marital estate has already benefited from the contribution; (v) The tax consequences to each party; and (vi) Any other factors the court deems just and equitable.

Spousal maintenance as a contribution by one spouse to the support of the other for either a specified or an indefinite period. The factors to be considered by the court in awarding spousal maintenance include but are not limited to: (i) The duration of the marriage; (ii) The age of the parties; (iii) The health of the parties, including their physical, mental and emotional condition; (iv) The standard of living established during the marriage; (v) The relative income and earning capacity of the parties, recognizing that the wage earner's continuing income may be a basis for support distinct from the income that the supported spouse may receive from the distribution of marital property; (vi) A party's training and employment skills; (vii) A party's work experience; (viii) The financial needs and resources of each party; (ix) The tax consequences to each party; (x) A party's custodial and child support responsibilities; and (xi) Any other factors the court deems just and equitable. (Oregon Statutes - Volume 2 - Sections: 107.036, 107.105, 107.412)

http://www.divorcesource.com/info/divorcelaws/oregon.shtml

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2010, 09:34:36 PM »

Do I have that right.

Janet
I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE HER THE TIME OF DAY UNTIL SHE TOLD ME WHERE KYRON IS!!!!!!!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2010, 09:38:55 PM »

Here is Terri's June 2009 FB Album...Please remember you have to be logged in to view each individually:

Terri's June 2009 Facebook Album:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026716&id=1264414625

Pages 1-6 as follows:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2010, 09:41:50 PM »

Considering it has been almost two months since the disappearance of Kyron ... I am getting a hinky feeling that although LE has probable suspicion that Terri is involved in a MFH against Kaine as well as the disappearance of Kyron but ... there is no evidence.  Think about it.  Terri has not even been deemed a person of interest.

I hope I am wrong.

Janet

++++

Reward In Kyron Horman Case Now $50,000
Missing Boy's Mother: 'Never Give Up Hope'
POSTED: 2:16 pm PDT July 27, 2010
UPDATED: 3:47 pm PDT July 27, 2010

"We continue to ask the community to look for Kyron and continue to provide tips," Moore said. "I understand that the public continues to be concerned for Kyron and curious about details of this case. It's a natural tendency for us all to care about the welfare of a small child."

Deputies haven't named any suspects in the boy's disappearance, but said a crime was committed.

"We believe that Kyron’s disappearance involves criminal behavior because his parents have been deprived if their son for 53 days," Reiser said.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24412926/detail.html

Sources: Probable cause to arrest Terri Horman
Posted on July 25, 2010 at 8:21 AM

The reliable sources, including people who have been interviewed by investigators, told KGW investigators said that there was probable cause to arrest Terri in connection with Kyron's disappearance, and for soliciting someone to kill her husband but the choice has been for the investigation to continue.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2010, 09:42:18 PM »

This picture is absolutely adorable! Brandi, I know the lighting is off a bit but hoping you can work your magic sugar! (Taken from Terri's June 2009 link just supplied)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.