April 30, 2024, 07:38:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172088 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2010, 09:46:26 PM »

If I was Kaine, I wouldn't give Terri a dime until she told me where Kyron was!!!

I do believe that financial assets accumulated in a live-in relationship of over five years where the partner/wife is a stay-at-home mom are considered "ours".

Do I have that right.

Janet

Here are is some info as it applies to Oregon State:

Property Distribution: Since Oregon is an "equitable distribution" state, the marital property shall be divided in an equitable fashion. Equitable does not mean equal, but rather what is fair. The court will encourage the parties to reach a settlement on property and debt issues otherwise the court will declare the property award.

In dividing, awarding and distributing the real and personal property (or both) of the parties (or either of them) between the parties, or in making such property or any of it subject to a trust, and in fixing the amount and duration of the contribution one party is to make to the support of the other, the court shall not consider the fault, if any, of either of the parties in causing grounds for the annulment or dissolution of the marriage or for separation.

For the division or other disposition between the parties of the real or personal property, or both, of either or both of the parties as may be just and proper in all the circumstances. A retirement plan or pension or an interest therein shall be considered as property. The court shall consider the contribution of a spouse as a homemaker as a contribution to the acquisition of marital assets. There is a rebuttable presumption that both spouses have contributed equally to the acquisition of property during the marriage, whether such property is jointly or separately held. (Oregon Statutes - Volume 2 - Sections: 107.036, 107.105)

Spousal Support: Not all cases involve support from one spouse to the other. The obligation of one spouse to support the other financially for a temporary or permanent basis is decided on a case-by-case basis as agreed to by the parties or at the court's discretion.

Transitional spousal support as needed for a party to attain education and training necessary to allow the party to prepare for reentry into the job market or for advancement therein. The factors to be considered by the court in awarding transitional spousal support include but are not limited to: (i) The duration of the marriage; (ii) A party's training and employment skills; (iii) A party's work experience; (iv) The financial needs and resources of each party; (v) The tax consequences to each party; (vi) A party's custodial and child support responsibilities; and (vii) Any other factors the court deems just and equitable.

Compensatory spousal support when there has been a significant financial or other contribution by one party to the education, training, vocational skills, career or earning capacity of the other party and when an order for compensatory spousal support is otherwise just and equitable in all of the circumstances. The factors to be considered by the court in awarding compensatory spousal support include but are not limited to: (i) The amount, duration and nature of the contribution; (ii) The duration of the marriage; (iii) The relative earning capacity of the parties; (iv) The extent to which the marital estate has already benefited from the contribution; (v) The tax consequences to each party; and (vi) Any other factors the court deems just and equitable.

Spousal maintenance as a contribution by one spouse to the support of the other for either a specified or an indefinite period. The factors to be considered by the court in awarding spousal maintenance include but are not limited to: (i) The duration of the marriage; (ii) The age of the parties; (iii) The health of the parties, including their physical, mental and emotional condition; (iv) The standard of living established during the marriage; (v) The relative income and earning capacity of the parties, recognizing that the wage earner's continuing income may be a basis for support distinct from the income that the supported spouse may receive from the distribution of marital property; (vi) A party's training and employment skills; (vii) A party's work experience; (viii) The financial needs and resources of each party; (ix) The tax consequences to each party; (x) A party's custodial and child support responsibilities; and (xi) Any other factors the court deems just and equitable. (Oregon Statutes - Volume 2 - Sections: 107.036, 107.105, 107.412)

http://www.divorcesource.com/info/divorcelaws/oregon.shtml

Thanks nicubird.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2010, 09:51:28 PM »

This one's cute too!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2010, 09:52:18 PM »

Good evening monkeys! I have been on a self-imposed break from this case....it was really getting to me, so I took a break for a day and a half...
Now, I am wondering if there have been any new developments,or are things pretty much the same as when I left here a day and a half ago....anybody?
TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2010, 09:54:57 PM »

Here's Terri's September 2009 Facebook Album.: (remember you have to be logged in to see each picture individually)

Terri's September 2009 Facebook Album:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2037219&id=1264414625

Pages 1-2 as follows:

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »

I'm going through alot of these pictures and can't help but wonder what the heck happened between 2009 til June 4, 2010? My gosh! Kyron appears so genuinely happy and Terri captures so many of his smiles. Wow...just wow.
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: July 29, 2010, 09:57:58 PM »

This one's cute too!

Thanks Titch! Cute! Think how much Kyron must have missed James after he moved out. Bet they were Buds!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2010, 10:02:31 PM »

Brandi, when you're at the race cars in Disney, on the other side of the crosswalk, there is a triple track. It splits up into one going to the right to load passengers & 2 veer off to the left to let people load from there. It keeps the line & crowd constandly moving. Right next to the crosswalk is a section with stadium seating for people with small children to wait and/or videotape. That's what you see in James' picture. When I cam across this today, I thought I should post the actual picture from Disney. I don't believe it means anything only attempting to make the information correct. Hope you understand sweetheart Smile

I don't think it matters either, whether they are at Disney or at the Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant in Wilsonville.

But I am sure that picture I was talking about (it is our thread topper in this thread) was at the Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant in Wilsonville.

There is another picture of them that day (same clothes) ...

I don't think they have a sign like this at Disney Wink

I, too, want info to be correct.

But since I don't think where the picture was taken makes a hill of beans about where Kyron is, this is my final word on it Wink

I took a nap and am a few pages behind. Sorry if this has been settled by now Wink

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2010, 10:08:22 PM »

I'm going through alot of these pictures and can't help but wonder what the heck happened between 2009 til June 4, 2010? My gosh! Kyron appears so genuinely happy and Terri captures so many of his smiles. Wow...just wow.

::MonkeyNoNo::What did go wrong? Everyone looks happy and Kiera is  a very

pretty little girl...I can not figure it out for the life of me...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2010, 10:10:11 PM »

Brandi, when you're at the race cars in Disney, on the other side of the crosswalk, there is a triple track. It splits up into one going to the right to load passengers & 2 veer off to the left to let people load from there. It keeps the line & crowd constandly moving. Right next to the crosswalk is a section with stadium seating for people with small children to wait and/or videotape. That's what you see in James' picture. When I cam across this today, I thought I should post the actual picture from Disney. I don't believe it means anything only attempting to make the information correct. Hope you understand sweetheart Smile

I don't think it matters either, whether they are at Disney or at the Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant in Wilsonville.

But I am sure that picture I was talking about (it is our thread topper in this thread) was at the Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant in Wilsonville.

But since I don't think where the picture was taken makes a hill of beans about where Kyron is, this is my final word on it Wink

I took a nap and am a few pages behind. Sorry if this has been settled by now Wink

Brandi, I was wrong...read my latest posts on it. You were right honeybunch. Please will you help me find her Disney Album...? I'm certain she took tons of snaps when they went to Disney. Why just put a few from Disney World in that one album? The pic of Terri & Kyron (there's more) are found in the June 2009 album. There's some of James too, all at the Bullwinkle's place. Then in another album are some pics from their trip to Disney World, but only a handful. The one I posted of James was taken at the Tomorrowland Speedway. That's why I assumed they were both at Disney, but I was wrong. Need help locating more albums. I just took screenshots of June 2009 & Sept 2009 that Nicubird provided. Now I'm taking screenshots from the December 2009 album & I'll post it shortly. Hoping you can do something great with these pics...
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2010, 10:10:19 PM »

[/quote

Kyron is holding a flag from Family Fun Center.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: July 29, 2010, 10:12:19 PM »

[/quote

Kyron is holding a flag from Family Fun Center.

Sorry I jumped in and should have not.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: July 29, 2010, 10:17:13 PM »

snipped

Brandi, I was wrong...read my latest posts on it. You were right honeybunch. Please will you help me find her Disney Album...? I'm certain she took tons of snaps when they went to Disney. Why just put a few from Disney World in that one album? The pic of Terri & Kyron (there's more) are found in the June 2009 album. There's some of James too, all at the Bullwinkle's place. Then in another album are some pics from their trip to Disney World, but only a handful. The one I posted of James was taken at the Tomorrowland Speedway. That's why I assumed they were both at Disney, but I was wrong. Need help locating more albums. I just took screenshots of June 2009 & Sept 2009 that Nicubird provided. Now I'm taking screenshots from the December 2009 album & I'll post it shortly. Hoping you can do something great with these pics...

Just got caught up reading. Yes, I saw what you said since then Wink

I am afraid the one thing I have not done on the Internet practically, LOL is to get involved with social networking sites such as facebook, myspace, etc. Never liked those sites. So I have NO experience in finding stuff there. I wish I could help, but I simply can't. And I also don't understand why people post their lives on those sites, so I probably have no idea why something is or isn't there.

But keep up the good work finding stuff for us!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: July 29, 2010, 10:18:15 PM »

Wanted to repeat this bc my error is getting quoted & I don't want Brandi to miss this:

The pic of James that I posted with regards to Disney, was in another album...not the June 2009 album. It was in the James, Kyron and Quinn album. The June 2009 has the pics in it from Bullwinkle's. I confused them.
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2010, 10:20:42 PM »

Titch, Thanks so much for posting these pictures! Everyone of the family looks happy. Terri doesn't appear sad, withdrawn or depressed in any of these pictures. What a Big Mess this is for all of them. Where in the world is Kyron?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2010, 10:20:58 PM »

oregonian-twitter

Terri Moulton Horman wants court to order estranged husband to pay attorney fees http://bit.ly/bRTxI2

bumped for cubbeegirl -

cubbeegirl I don't know if you were here during the Presser where they announced the reward was increased from $25,000 to $50,000 contributed by an anonymous donor.  Other than that nothing new was given.

Terri made an emotional appeal directly to Kyron.

Bottom line - where is Kyron?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2010, 10:21:25 PM »

snipped

I am afraid the one thing I have not done on the Internet practically, LOL is to get involved with social networking sites such as facebook, myspace, etc. Never liked those sites. So I have NO experience in finding stuff there. I wish I could help, but I simply can't. And I also don't understand why people post their lives on those sites, so I probably have no idea why something is or isn't there.

nicubird supplied links to some pics & we were able to get the rest of the albums from them. I don;t post my life on those sites, either. As a matter of fact, I deleted my Facebook account about a month ago bc it was giving me agida lol! I opened a FB a/c that is generic & I only use it to explore other FB a/c's of people related to these missing persons cases. I'm taking screen shots of the December 09 album now...brb...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2010, 10:26:59 PM »

Titch, Thanks so much for posting these pictures! Everyone of the family looks happy. Terri doesn't appear sad, withdrawn or depressed in any of these pictures. What a Big Mess this is for all of them. Where in the world is Kyron?

No she doesn't, and more notable - neither does Kyron! Where & when did this start? I know we can;t talk about the rumors bc it's definitely not an excuse - nothing in the worls could be excuse enough for bringing harm to another person, especially a child (kidnapping and/or murder). However, when we view her life as shown therough her posted pictures, she appears happy...then changed. You can see the change in the photos over the period of time. I think some of those rumors may be true. I haven't been able to validate them, though. Then again, maybe Terri is the one that started those rumors. I mean, think about it...she fibbed over an incredibly long period of time over various issues throughout life. If she can lie to everyone she knows about the time she met Kaine & how she entered his life and started watching Kyron, then she could certainly start a rumor suggesting Kaine's infidelity. If it's not true, then good for Kaine. But what about if Terri really was the originator of those rumors? What does that say about her? Is she trying to find justification? This is really really really off.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2010, 10:27:57 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99594834.html

WW report: Kaine wishes plot against him had succeeded

by Anita Kissée KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/99594834.html

TIP LINE - (503) 261-2847

PORTLAND, Ore. - Kaine Horman, the father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, said he wishes his estranged wife’s alleged murder-for-hire plot to kill him had happened, he told the Willamette Week newspaper.

Although Terri Moulton Horman has not been named a suspect by police in the disappearance of Kyron, both Kaine and his ex-wife Desiree Young, have said they suspect her of having something to do with Kyron’s disappearance. Both were interviewed by Willamette Week.

Kaine’s revelation that he wished the alleged plot to kill him went through came after a reporter at the paper asked him how he felt knowing he was the one who brought Terri Horman into the family.

“I feel responsible. I feel guilty. It's my job to protect him. It's my job to be there for him. I was there for him and someone got past and got him on my watch. I'm very upset about it. I'm very emotional about it. It's not right. It shouldn't have happened. We all trusted her. I feel partly responsible. In a weird way, I almost wish that her plot that she originally put in place would have gone through, because he would still be here,” he said.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2010, 10:28:03 PM »

snipped

I belong to Facebook, but one thing I don't do there is post my family photos.  I have my own photos there and some pet photos, but no family members.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2010, 10:34:43 PM »

O/T I have a Klaasend Scared Monkeys facebook that has zero personal information on it.  I use it for missing persons research only. 

I don't trust Facebook or really any of the social networking sites.  People are getting way too free about posting all kinds of personal information on these sites.  I think it's a big mistake for many, especially the younger people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.