April 30, 2024, 08:55:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172107 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: July 29, 2010, 10:42:05 PM »

I was going to lurk for a while but then I found this:

Someone put together this map of key points in the #KyronHorman case. I can think of more to add: http://tinyurl.com/26j7ult

Apparently some folks find Anita Kissee controversial. I think she's brilliant. jmvho

(And hopefully she will post more updates as they become available lol!)

That quote was taken from Anita Kissee's twitter here:
http://twitter.com/anitakissee

She was kind of catty about Blink. : \

Anita Kissee was posting some over in the Kyron Horman Discission forum and some people copied Anita's posts and pasted them elsewhere including here and over at Blinks.   According to Admin one of their rules is no copying to other forums.  Honestly I didn't know that.  I told Admin at that forum that Anita would be foolish to think stuff she posts on the internet is private that there was always people willing to copy and paste.  Admin (Cindi) didn't like my answer and banned me from the forum.  I have no idea why she is mad at Blink except that someone quoted something she said over at Blink too.

I know I quoted her post about the Pumala family, where each one lives/lived, who's married to whom, etc. I said something nice about Anita, also, and that I trusted her information. I cannot speak for her but I saw a couple of other posts about the info she gave & the people on the KHOD forum were wondering why that wrong info was allowed to stay in Blink's article. The information is in the comments now, so in all fairness to Blink, why should she have to change captions in her article if the information is already placed into the comments? Also, how can anyone on a FB page assume they own the public posts that people make? It doesn;t even make sense. Anita is a journalist. We use that stuff every single day. It doesn't even make sense. Klaas, I'm sorry you got banned from there. Shame on them for doing that! I'm glad I brought over that information bc now we know for certain their dynamic. How could anyone find fault in that? To set the story straight by bringing over correct information and them being mad about it is absolutely nothing less than ridiculous. It's probably why Anita posts on another site now... I think I'll just stick with here & Blink's site from now on. Seems like we end up getting the correct info anyway. I mean, seriously...my mistake just a few minutes ago is a prime example as to how well people here work together. Wow.
I am sorry why Monkey only, lurk elsewhere, do they really think they have the inside info.  Give me a break....
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: July 29, 2010, 10:44:03 PM »

If I was Kaine, I wouldn't give Terri a dime until she told me where Kyron was!!!

I do believe that financial assets accumulated in a live-in relationship of over five years where the partner/wife is a stay-at-home mom are considered "ours".

Do I have that right.

Janet
I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE HER THE TIME OF DAY UNTIL SHE TOLD ME WHERE KYRON IS!!!!!!!

IMO Equitable in this instance for someone who likely killed your son and tried to have you killed would be zero--zip--nada.  That's equitable to me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: July 29, 2010, 10:50:36 PM »

This is an article on WW...It reflects more the idea I was talking about many posts ago about Kaine. I didn't read him as cold. I read him as reacting with severe guilt (for a million things), afraid, trying to protect/provide and still be a parent to Kiara, deal with the shock of his family being blown apart(no matter what his part may be) keep up with LE and media and basically numb trying to "act" strong for everyone. I think he is reacting like many men are taught to do in crisis, be the strong one don't show your feelings, etc. Which could look cold (as in frozen with fear)

....as you all say when hoping not to get ignored or have nanners thrown at you...JMO

Snip from article:

in a weird way, I almost wish that her plot that she originally put in place [allegedly, to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine] would have gone through, because he would still be here. So I live with that guilt every day, and you know what, I turn it around, and I [make] it into something positive to go help find him. … I’m not saying I feel directly responsible for it, but I feel really guilty about it

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/29/kyron-horman-update-kaines-feelings-about-decision-to-marry-stepmom/

I agree with you, tnmomb.  I think Kaine is scared to death, and who wouldn't be?  He knows the liklihood that Kyron is never coming home and I guess he wishes he had watched Terri more closely.

I will say this Kaine Horman is not like he seems right now he is guilt ridden, devasted and so much more, after seeing the pictures from the 2009 facbook thank you for whomever shared that.
I feel guilty and sad for him, I don't know what happened to Terri but you can see something those pics were 2009 a year ago.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: July 29, 2010, 10:52:34 PM »

I only post here what Anita says on Twitter, don't know anything about anything else.

OS

Yes OS, I know and I appreciate the twitter links.  I hope Anita knows her twitter tweets aren't private, LOLOL 

OH my, hope so too, don't want to get in trouble on twitter LOL..
She knows, don't think she would do it otherwise wants the hits quite sure.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #144 on: July 29, 2010, 10:52:53 PM »

Terri is an adult woman, a mother.  She is not a child and her husband is not her father.  I do not believe that it was his place to watch his wife to be sure she wasn't going to hurt someone.  After all, who would expect that she would?  Now it appears that it is quite likely that she did but Kaine isn't responsible for what she did.  If she needed medical care or psychological care, she should have gotten it and I don't blame Kaine.  I don't understand what Kaine was supposed to watch her for.  Was he to watch her to be sure she didn't murder one of the children?  How could that be predicted? Watch for what?  If a doctor thought she needed watching, she should have been hospitalized.  How could a husband who worked all day watch her?  Was he to quit his job to be her keeper? I don't see how "Watching" was possible if you didn't know what to watch for and you weren't even there most of the time.  He wasn't trained as a psychiatric nurse!

I believe there are people who are just born evil.  Nothing anyone does can change them.  I don't know if Terri was born evil, but I know that whoever took Kyron was and I believe it to have been Terri.  I've heard that Terri was adopted.  I wonder if her adoptive parents have any knowledge of her bio parents. KI wonder about her genetic makeup.

I do know that her actions screamed "Look at me, look at me!"  I doubt it was Kaine's idea to be married on a beach with the bride in a red bikini.  "Look at me."  The red squirrel, long flaming red hair. "Look at me!" The body building which I find grotesque, "Look at me!" I have a teaching certificate and I volunteer at school, "Look at me!  See how good I am!" And "Oh, Kaine bought me a red Mustang, look at me!"  I find her disgusting.
Over the top.  Narcissistic.
ITA

So do I!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #145 on: July 29, 2010, 10:55:04 PM »

If I was Kaine, I wouldn't give Terri a dime until she told me where Kyron was!!!

I do believe that financial assets accumulated in a live-in relationship of over five years where the partner/wife is a stay-at-home mom are considered "ours".

Do I have that right.

Janet
I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE HER THE TIME OF DAY UNTIL SHE TOLD ME WHERE KYRON IS!!!!!!!

IMO Equitable in this instance for someone who likely killed your son and tried to have you killed would be zero--zip--nada.  That's equitable to me.

Exactly!  If she wants something from Kaine, she's gonna have to face the music and answer some questions!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: July 29, 2010, 10:55:26 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99594834.html

WW report: Kaine wishes plot against him had succeeded

by Anita Kissée KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/99594834.html

TIP LINE - (503) 261-2847

PORTLAND, Ore. - Kaine Horman, the father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, said he wishes his estranged wife’s alleged murder-for-hire plot to kill him had happened, he told the Willamette Week newspaper.

Although Terri Moulton Horman has not been named a suspect by police in the disappearance of Kyron, both Kaine and his ex-wife Desiree Young, have said they suspect her of having something to do with Kyron’s disappearance. Both were interviewed by Willamette Week.

Kaine’s revelation that he wished the alleged plot to kill him went through came after a reporter at the paper asked him how he felt knowing he was the one who brought Terri Horman into the family.

“I feel responsible. I feel guilty. It's my job to protect him. It's my job to be there for him. I was there for him and someone got past and got him on my watch. I'm very upset about it. I'm very emotional about it. It's not right. It shouldn't have happened. We all trusted her. I feel partly responsible. In a weird way, I almost wish that her plot that she originally put in place would have gone through, because he would still be here,” he said.

Klaas, this is so sad and tragic. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: July 29, 2010, 10:55:58 PM »

Here's the pics from Terri's December 2009 Facebook Album: (remember you need to be logged in to see each picture individually)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2045864&id=1264414625

Pages 1-5 as follows:

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2010, 10:56:27 PM »

Do I have that right.

Janet

Exactly!  If she wants something from Kaine, she's gonna have to face the music and answer some questions!

Maybe that is what being consumed with hate does to a person?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: July 29, 2010, 10:57:07 PM »

Odd photos here:

[link to primewriter.com]

Why is it that they have photos of just his shirt, pants, shoes, socks, and his glasses on there?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2010, 10:57:23 PM »

Do I have that right.

Janet

Monkey Justice! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: July 29, 2010, 10:59:58 PM »

I only post here what Anita says on Twitter, don't know anything about anything else.

OS

Yes OS, I know and I appreciate the twitter links.  I hope Anita knows her twitter tweets aren't private, LOLOL 

You see, this is something I just don't get.

People are caring enough to follow missing children's forums, but don't want that information from one to go to another.

Makes NO sense to me.

The whole idea of discussing/researching a missing child is to help find that child.

Why prohibit that sharing of information if you really care about the child?!

*sigh* I just don't get it. Unless people have a different agenda.

Rant over.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2010, 11:01:34 PM »

Titch, Thanks so much for posting these pictures! Everyone of the family looks happy. Terri doesn't appear sad, withdrawn or depressed in any of these pictures. What a Big Mess this is for all of them. Where in the world is Kyron?

No she doesn't, and more notable - neither does Kyron! Where & when did this start? I know we can;t talk about the rumors bc it's definitely not an excuse - nothing in the worls could be excuse enough for bringing harm to another person, especially a child (kidnapping and/or murder). However, when we view her life as shown therough her posted pictures, she appears happy...then changed. You can see the change in the photos over the period of time. I think some of those rumors may be true. I haven't been able to validate them, though. Then again, maybe Terri is the one that started those rumors. I mean, think about it...she fibbed over an incredibly long period of time over various issues throughout life. If she can lie to everyone she knows about the time she met Kaine & how she entered his life and started watching Kyron, then she could certainly start a rumor suggesting Kaine's infidelity. If it's not true, then good for Kaine. But what about if Terri really was the originator of those rumors? What does that say about her? Is she trying to find justification? This is really really really off.....
Putting all the things Desiree said about her (not discounting it), this woman went from normal happy mom, to I don't know, something I personally haven't seen before in these (so hard to deal with cases), this woman went thru some kind of transformation.  NOT excusing her by any means.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2010, 11:02:36 PM »

Odd photos here:

[link to primewriter.com]

Why is it that they have photos of just his shirt, pants, shoes, socks, and his glasses on there?

So the public would know what he was last seen wearing, I do not think they are Kyrons.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #154 on: July 29, 2010, 11:05:10 PM »

Sad.  My son got the same Lego calendar this past Christmas, also.  Kyron reminds me so much of my son and they are the same age.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: July 29, 2010, 11:05:22 PM »

I am discouraged about Terri's request today.  It seems she is not willing to roll over.  I'm afraid whatever strategy is being used by LE in hopes she will come forward is not working.  The hard evidence will have to be found, since it won't come from Terri, imo.  - Poor Kyron could be anywhere!

Wouldn't you think she would be screaming to see her baby.  There hasn't been a single message that I'm aware of, not even through her lawyer, that she loves and misses her baby. 

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: July 29, 2010, 11:07:52 PM »

OS

You see, this is something I just don't get.

People are caring enough to follow missing children's forums, but don't want that information from one to go to another.

Makes NO sense to me.

The whole idea of discussing/researching a missing child is to help find that child.

Why prohibit that sharing of information if you really care about the child?!

*sigh* I just don't get it. Unless people have a different agenda.

Rant over.
SO well put Brandi, I don't pretend to know anything more than anyone, if I get something I share with the cage and tweeters, as they do with me. 
I am not going to say anything else don't want to start that about other forums, you will get it by this:
While we may not always agree, tension builds sometimes but very rarely is anyone riducled for thinking or saying how or what they believe, because quite frankly all we have our beliefs and insticts.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: July 29, 2010, 11:09:54 PM »

Do I have that right.

Janet

Monkey Justice! 
My fear with lawyer coming out with that LE doesn't have enough to arrest her, Lord I hope not.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2010, 11:10:20 PM »

Thinking about DeDe's short visit with the GJ the other day:  her attorney says that she's not hiding anything and is going to turn over cell phone and computer, etc. and the GJ "may" want to talk with her again in a couple of weeks.  Doesn't seem to be any urgency in all that.

Since this GJ is "investigating", I'm guessing they'll get the cell phone, computer, etc. records, check them out and then decide if they need to bring Miss DeDe back in for additional questioning.

Another thought...she was there a relatively short time, but certainly long enough to be asked what happened when she got the call and abruptly left work one day and where did she go and what did she do that took 1 hr. 45 min.  I bet the GJ already knows the answer to those questions.

Oh...to be a fly on the wall...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: July 29, 2010, 11:11:05 PM »

So Terri was already trying to find a hitman at this point    I can see why Kaine didn't see it coming.

This is Christmas 2009

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.