April 30, 2024, 06:49:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172080 times)
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: July 29, 2010, 11:11:28 PM »

Titch, Where these pictures take at the time she was trying to hire the LS to do away with Kaine?  She looks like a normal happy wife and mother. I do hope her attorney will get her a Psych Profile. As a retired nurse I feel she needs meds and psych treatment.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2010, 11:11:38 PM »

I have a link to June 2010 photos for Terri's page.

Does anyone have the June 2009 link please?

TIA.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2010, 11:12:43 PM »

Brandi, I don't understand it either!  However, LE agencies often don't share information with each other.  I don't know why there has to be a competition for information where the life of a child is concerned.  That has always bothered me, too.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2010, 11:13:24 PM »

If I was Kaine, I wouldn't give Terri a dime until she told me where Kyron was!!!

I do believe that financial assets accumulated in a live-in relationship of over five years where the partner/wife is a stay-at-home mom are considered "ours".

Do I have that right.

Janet
I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE HER THE TIME OF DAY UNTIL SHE TOLD ME WHERE KYRON IS!!!!!!!

IMO Equitable in this instance for someone who likely killed your son and tried to have you killed would be zero--zip--nada.  That's equitable to me.

Monkey Justice! 
My fear with lawyer coming out with that LE doesn't have enough to arrest her, Lord I hope not.

I hope not too!  I am losing confidence with each passing day/week.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: July 29, 2010, 11:14:47 PM »

I only post here what Anita says on Twitter, don't know anything about anything else.

OS

Yes OS, I know and I appreciate the twitter links.  I hope Anita knows her twitter tweets aren't private, LOLOL 

OH my, hope so too, don't want to get in trouble on twitter LOL..
She knows, don't think she would do it otherwise wants the hits quite sure.

You see, this is something I just don't get.

People are caring enough to follow missing children's forums, but don't want that information from one to go to another.

Makes NO sense to me.

The whole idea of discussing/researching a missing child is to help find that child.

Why prohibit that sharing of information if you really care about the child?!

*sigh* I just don't get it. Unless people have a different agenda.

Rant over.

Right! It infuriates. me. Think about it...Kaine, Desiree & Tony (along with everyone else in law enforcement) want Terri's friends to come forward with information - big or small. They think that even the tiniest tidbit could be something to consider. Their reasoning is that maybe one little thing alone might not figure out this mystery but all of the little tidbits of information put all togetehr could maybe help to figure out where Kyron is or what happened to him. Why do missing people sites do that...acting like you should feel guilty about sharing information? If a link is provided to give credit to where it originated, I see absolutely no harm at all. Most of the time, people following missing person's cases don't just belong to one forum. They'd belong to a multitude so as to gain better insight bc not only are they/we passionate about finding justice for these victims, alot of us also like the solving / connecting the dots portion of the investigation. I wouldn't classify it as fun, to me it feel like I'm spending my free time to do something constructive while halping a cause that I hold dear to my heart. When a crime of injustice takes place, it's bad. When that crime involves a child, an innocent dear sweet child, I delve in & become immersed with pulling as much info as I can & bringing it to light. Sometimes that hits a nerve, but I wouldn't be here if something didn't happen to me in my past. Same goes for alot of people, I'm sure. I still lurk on a few sites, I still post on WS, but it is here & with Blink that I now feel most comfortable. I made the mistake of listening to an admin on another site about a site that I now frequent. I will never make that mistake again. From now on, I follow my heart. Nowhere else in true crime forum world do people interact the way they do here. We disagree sometimes, sometimes it can get heated, but it always always always gets hashed out. Never since I've been here did an admin go on the rampage & delete tons of posts that could end up being pertinent, just bc somebody might have felt stepped on or just bc their opinion was different to that in which was posted. All the time, other site info is shared, links brought forth, and I simply cannot comprehend how one site that was just started a month ago could infer something negative about these 2 sites! It makes me ill.

Where is Kyron?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: July 29, 2010, 11:17:11 PM »

It is very sad about Kaine, Klaas!  I understand how he feels.  He feels that if he had been killed, Kyron would have gone to live with Desiree, and he would still be alive.  I feel so sorry for him and Desiree both.  They are feeling so very guilty! 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2010, 11:18:59 PM »

I only post here what Anita says on Twitter, don't know anything about anything else.

OS

Yes OS, I know and I appreciate the twitter links.  I hope Anita knows her twitter tweets aren't private, LOLOL 

OH my, hope so too, don't want to get in trouble on twitter LOL..
She knows, don't think she would do it otherwise wants the hits quite sure.

You see, this is something I just don't get.

People are caring enough to follow missing children's forums, but don't want that information from one to go to another.

Makes NO sense to me.

The whole idea of discussing/researching a missing child is to help find that child.

Why prohibit that sharing of information if you really care about the child?!

*sigh* I just don't get it. Unless people have a different agenda.

Rant over.

Right! It infuriates. me. Think about it...Kaine, Desiree & Tony (along with everyone else in law enforcement) want Terri's friends to come forward with information - big or small. They think that even the tiniest tidbit could be something to consider. Their reasoning is that maybe one little thing alone might not figure out this mystery but all of the little tidbits of information put all togetehr could maybe help to figure out where Kyron is or what happened to him. Why do missing people sites do that...acting like you should feel guilty about sharing information? If a link is provided to give credit to where it originated, I see absolutely no harm at all. Most of the time, people following missing person's cases don't just belong to one forum. They'd belong to a multitude so as to gain better insight bc not only are they/we passionate about finding justice for these victims, alot of us also like the solving / connecting the dots portion of the investigation. I wouldn't classify it as fun, to me it feel like I'm spending my free time to do something constructive while halping a cause that I hold dear to my heart. When a crime of injustice takes place, it's bad. When that crime involves a child, an innocent dear sweet child, I delve in & become immersed with pulling as much info as I can & bringing it to light. Sometimes that hits a nerve, but I wouldn't be here if something didn't happen to me in my past. Same goes for alot of people, I'm sure. I still lurk on a few sites, I still post on WS, but it is here & with Blink that I now feel most comfortable. I made the mistake of listening to an admin on another site about a site that I now frequent. I will never make that mistake again. From now on, I follow my heart. Nowhere else in true crime forum world do people interact the way they do here. We disagree sometimes, sometimes it can get heated, but it always always always gets hashed out. Never since I've been here did an admin go on the rampage & delete tons of posts that could end up being pertinent, just bc somebody might have felt stepped on or just bc their opinion was different to that in which was posted. All the time, other site info is shared, links brought forth, and I simply cannot comprehend how one site that was just started a month ago could infer something negative about these 2 sites! It makes me ill.

Where is Kyron?

Yes, you're right....there's no other forum that is as comfortable as here...I give Klaas the credit for that - sometime's she deals a tough hand - but most of the time she let's us play within our parmeters...as long as we're good boys and girls!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: July 29, 2010, 11:19:34 PM »

Wow, Titch, I so agree with you about Scared Monkeys.  I love the freedom of information here.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #168 on: July 29, 2010, 11:21:29 PM »

It is upsetting to even think those are the pictures of what might have been Kyron's last Christmas.   I sure hope not.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: July 29, 2010, 11:21:40 PM »

It is very sad about Kaine, Klaas!  I understand how he feels.  He feels that if he had been killed, Kyron would have gone to live with Desiree, and he would still be alive.  I feel so sorry for him and Desiree both.  They are feeling so very guilty! 

Except for the somewhat disturbing lack of Kyron pictures and the over-abundance of Kiara pictures in the past year or so, (which may be normal, since people tend to take pictures of everything "baby" does) ...I find the pictures that I have seen to be of a happy family, financially well enough off to take their kids on many educational and fun trips and activities, and seemingly enjoying each other. I can certainly see why Kaine felt blind-sided in all of this since June 4, 2010.

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: July 29, 2010, 11:21:56 PM »

Does anyone have the June 2009 link please?

TIA.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1264414625&aid=2026716&s=0&hash=9d489e32b0948b06b079f4fade37bf78

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: July 29, 2010, 11:24:54 PM »

Does anyone have the June 2009 album link please?

TIA.

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: July 29, 2010, 11:26:07 PM »

BUMP!!! Back at ya!!

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: July 29, 2010, 11:26:32 PM »

Does anyone have the June 2009 album link please?

TIA.

Brandi I think I posted in the photo thread. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: July 29, 2010, 11:26:47 PM »

Oh, you are the best, thanks!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: July 29, 2010, 11:28:13 PM »

Except for the somewhat disturbing lack of Kyron pictures and the over-abundance of Kiara pictures in the past year or so, (which may be normal, since people tend to take pictures of everything "baby" does) ...I find the pictures that I have seen to be of a happy family, financially well enough off to take their kids on many educational and fun trips and activities, and seemingly enjoying each other. I can certainly see why Kaine felt blind-sided in all of this since June 4, 2010.

Brandi
- you certainly wouldn't think there were any problems looking at those photos. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: July 29, 2010, 11:28:41 PM »

It is upsetting to even think those are the pictures of what might have been Kyron's last Christmas.   I sure hope not.

Kaine looks happy. His eyes are smiling. His arm around Terri.  A typical family picture.
Maybe it's just me, but Terri looks melancholy and her eyes are not congruent with her mouth. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: July 29, 2010, 11:29:46 PM »

I noticed someone gave Terri an electric pancake griddle for Christmas. You don't think that would be enough to make her snap do you? 
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: July 29, 2010, 11:31:36 PM »

I noticed someone gave Terri an electric pancake griddle for Christmas. You don't think that would be enough to make her snap do you? 
Monkey Devil!

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: July 29, 2010, 11:34:32 PM »

about the maps sorry if this has already been said, what the deal is with Mass. is a tweeter we have been looking at, another blogger and I mean to say, and mentioned to Anita she said LE knew.
DD that is why I was asking you about the airport thing- see if it means anything.  it is hard to figure out if you don't jump back and forth from twitter.  but they don't know each other and just WIERD...
@dedejustdede thank you so much for helping us! you are a rock star. now, go buy some practice chickens. Smile
1,276,443,302,000.00 via DestroyTwitter

Reply Retweet .   @vintageeatsmissed you last night!
1,276,443,229,000.00 via DestroyTwitter

Reply Retweet .   we made it through the pdx once dinner. today, the team is rewarded with more sunshine and shopping. #ftw
9:31 AM Jun 13th via web

Reply Retweet .   finally, the sun!
1:54 PM Jun 12th via Echofon

Reply Retweet .   harvesting arugula flowers.
6:20 PM Jun 11th via Echofon

Reply Retweet .   @limbodog are we talking a finger-sized bowl or a soup-sized bowl?
8:16 PM Jun 10th via DestroyTwitter in reply to limbodog

Reply Retweet .   menu planning on the go at cafe, meat distributor, specialty market, farmers market, and cheese shop.
3:53 PM Jun 10th via Echofon

Reply Retweet .   @fuel cafe in pdx. someone must have hit the slit-your-wrists-its-raining-again playlist this morning. soothing, yes, but..
11:55 AM Jun 10th via DestroyTwitter

Reply Retweet .   @EnLocale i look so chinese! Smile
2:39 PM Jun 9th via web in reply to EnLocale

Reply Retweet .   surrounded by apple products. not in an apple store.
1:16 PM Jun 9th via Echofon

Reply Retweet .   in pdx. it's wet here.
7:37 AM Jun 9th via Echofon

reclaimed: one sweet orange man. tonight, there will be sleep.
5:13 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

Reply Retweet .   @dedejustdede thank you. that's almost unbearably sweet of you.
1:34 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon in reply to dedejustdede

Reply Retweet .   waiting at terminal e for precious cargo to arrive.
12:57 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

Reply Retweet .   less than twenty four hours.
12:52 AM Jun 22nd via DestroyTwitter

@pea_ I will sleep better tonight knowing you will finally get a good night's sleep now too. Smile
1:15 PM Jun 22nd via txt

Reply Retweet .   "To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas
11:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt
Reply Retweet

The Russia thing I have NO IDEA, about that one.  If you take the time to fit it all together it makes way sense know a lot of other monkeys have been looking at the same thing, I just didn't want to say anything if there was any truth to this.  Since Anita posted it, figure I will share.  IT IS ONLY A THEORY I KNOW NOTHING Personally.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.