May 01, 2024, 03:30:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172180 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: July 30, 2010, 12:13:15 AM »

I noticed someone gave Terri an electric pancake griddle for Christmas. You don't think that would be enough to make her snap do you? 

I would have snapped?  If it had been a present from hubby ... no turkey drumstick for him!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #201 on: July 30, 2010, 12:13:46 AM »

It is very sad about Kaine, Klaas!  I understand how he feels.  He feels that if he had been killed, Kyron would have gone to live with Desiree, and he would still be alive.  I feel so sorry for him and Desiree both.  They are feeling so very guilty! 

Except for the somewhat disturbing lack of Kyron pictures and the over-abundance of Kiara pictures in the past year or so, (which may be normal, since people tend to take pictures of everything "baby" does) ...I find the pictures that I have seen to be of a happy family, financially well enough off to take their kids on many educational and fun trips and activities, and seemingly enjoying each other. I can certainly see why Kaine felt blind-sided in all of this since June 4, 2010.

Brandi, something I noticed: The pictures from these last 3 albums posted show alot of smiling Kyron pics. Unfortunately almost every single comment is about Kiara. Why? Why on earth would people take the time to post on her albums, on various pictures, but barely any comments about Kyron & James...most of the comments from her friends & family are about little Kiara. It's very sad. It kinda makes me wonder if maybe she talked about the baby more. That could be understandable, as that's usually the way it is with baby's first milestones, but over a period of almost 2 years it's blatantly obvious that the other 2 were left out (with regards to acknowledgement). If people can log into FB and look at each individual picture, you can see each comment listed underneath those pictures...not just the album comments.

I noticed the same thing. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2010, 12:17:08 AM »

Going through the April 2010 Album of Terri's on FB, found this one.

I do hope she is joking with the attitude. The comment says, "I just don't even ask anymore..."

I think she had no patience for Kyron.  The poor kid was not biologically hers and it seems like he became a nuisance to her.  Very sad.  My son does the same things and I think it's cute! 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2010, 12:19:15 AM »

I have a link to June 2010 photos for Terri's page.

Does anyone have the June 2009 album link please?

TIA.

Brandi I think I posted in the photo thread. 

Thanks!

That's a great resource for pictures and links to pictures.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.0

Brandi, Try to go through all of the pages in the Pics Thread. We took screen shots of the album pages & links to the main album. When you click on the FB link, it will take you to the first page of that album. Then it shows how many pages are in it and you can click on 1, 2, 3, etc. Once you find what page you want to look at, you can click on the picture & it brings up the full size photo with it's personal comments & friend's comments underneath of it. It also informs the date it was added to the FB Photo Album. If there's a particular photo you're interested in, since you don;t have a FB a/c just let one of us know & we can pull it up to get the full screen capture for you...ok? I'm on the east coast, so sometimes I logoff early...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: July 30, 2010, 12:21:51 AM »

I have a link to June 2010 photos for Terri's page.

Does anyone have the June 2009 album link please?

TIA.

Brandi I think I posted in the photo thread. 

Thanks!

That's a great resource for pictures and links to pictures.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.0

Brandi, Try to go through all of the pages in the Pics Thread. We took screen shots of the album pages & links to the main album. When you click on the FB link, it will take you to the first page of that album. Then it shows how many pages are in it and you can click on 1, 2, 3, etc. Once you find what page you want to look at, you can click on the picture & it brings up the full size photo with it's personal comments & friend's comments underneath of it. It also informs the date it was added to the FB Photo Album. If there's a particular photo you're interested in, since you don;t have a FB a/c just let one of us know & we can pull it up to get the full screen capture for you...ok? I'm on the east coast, so sometimes I logoff early...

Thank you, Titch.

I think I have "squirreled" away sorry for the pun. LOL ... just about every image possible so far. I really don't want to look at the size of my folders containing these. LOL

Appreciate the instructions.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: July 30, 2010, 12:22:30 AM »

Am I the only monkey surprised that all these pictures are still up for people to see in Terri's FB account?

Don't most people in this kind of circumstance remove them or make the private?

If so, why hasn't Terri?

(Not real sure how things work on FB, though.)

They actually are private but with facebook there are ways to get in the back door.  That said I am surprised that she hasn't removed them.

Who wants to wager by morning she will figure that at???  Facebook is really scary, personally I would never put my kids pics up have a friend that does everyday and he is such a cute toddler wish she and others wouldn't do that.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: July 30, 2010, 12:25:05 AM »

I noticed someone gave Terri an electric pancake griddle for Christmas. You don't think that would be enough to make her snap do you? 

I would have snapped?  If it had been a present from hubby ... no turkey drumstick for him!!

Janet

Funny Klaas should mention this. A few years ago I wanted one of those big griddles. My husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas, so in true spoiled brat form, I made a list! Haha. Anyway, on that list was a griddle. We have his, hers & ours - 5 kids combined. They love pancakes & bacon with Montreal Steak Seasoning on it! Well, my husband gave me the griddle a week before Christmas for 2 reason: 1) so that I had it ready to make breakfast the morning before Christmas as Christmas Eve breakfast has been tradition in our house since my kids were born (tons of pasta, seafood & rum cake at night)... and the 2nd most important reason) He said he gave it to me early bc if I would have opened it Christmas morning wrapped up as a gift I may have broken it over his head!

Sometimes it truly can be nice knowing my husband knows me so well...just sayin'...
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2010, 12:31:48 AM »

This is an article on WW...It reflects more the idea I was talking about many posts ago about Kaine. I didn't read him as cold. I read him as reacting with severe guilt (for a million things), afraid, trying to protect/provide and still be a parent to Kiara, deal with the shock of his family being blown apart(no matter what his part may be) keep up with LE and media and basically numb trying to "act" strong for everyone. I think he is reacting like many men are taught to do in crisis, be the strong one don't show your feelings, etc. Which could look cold (as in frozen with fear)

....as you all say when hoping not to get ignored or have nanners thrown at you...JMO

Snip from article:

in a weird way, I almost wish that her plot that she originally put in place [allegedly, to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine] would have gone through, because he would still be here. So I live with that guilt every day, and you know what, I turn it around, and I [make] it into something positive to go help find him. … I’m not saying I feel directly responsible for it, but I feel really guilty about it

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/29/kyron-horman-update-kaines-feelings-about-decision-to-marry-stepmom/

I agree with you, tnmomb.  I think Kaine is scared to death, and who wouldn't be?  He knows the liklihood that Kyron is never coming home and I guess he wishes he had watched Terri more closely.

I will say this Kaine Horman is not like he seems right now he is guilt ridden, devasted and so much more, after seeing the pictures from the 2009 facbook thank you for whomever shared that.
I feel guilty and sad for him, I don't know what happened to Terri but you can see something those pics were 2009 a year ago.

Thanks for the post d in texas as it reiterated how most feel about Kaine.  Maybe I grew up a 'lil bit reading thru the last pages here and holding a negative thought about him for being so dramatic in what he said.

When I heard it today my first thought was I know you loved her but how could you let this woman take care of your children once she started to change?  And then my thoughts ran to that day, June 4th, and when she exchanged cars with him to accomplish a task and the exhibit was still at school when they went to pick Kyron up at the bus, and how she lagged behind him walking down to the bus stop and was acting oddly at the same time his son vanished ~ his son who she took very little interest in capturing in photos compared to 'their' little one . . .    Why didn't it compute Kaine? 

Maybe it just didn't cross his mind she had taken away his son.  With the timing I still find it odd he didn't know immediately she had to be involved.  The important thing about that point is if he was suspicious and had told everything to LE immediately, maybe they would have been able to put 2 + 2 together right away as everything was fresh then.

None of us are perfect.  And possibly it never entered his mind as to what she could have done.  And maybe he did tell LE right away about what he found odd.  We don't know.  I now see him as a father, vulnerable and thank goodness now coming around to where he is sharing his thoughts about what happened.  We don't have to like him to empathize {Sp} with him and appreciate the anguish he feels every day.  xox
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2010, 12:38:11 AM »

Titch and others qoute getting pretty stacked--

What I saw too it wasn't just Kyron she didn't take much interest in her own son, looking at the pictures.

I think James knew his mother was off, can't get past that question he asked KH "if" anything bad happens can I live with you.  That to me is interesting for a teen ager to tell his stepdad, my kids loved my husband and same for him.  But that wording.

I really wonder just a thought if TH wanted Kyron to go live with Desiree full time, and Kaine wasnt' having it?  It was something that sent her over the edge.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2010, 12:40:40 AM »

Going through the April 2010 Album of Terri's on FB, found this one.

I do hope she is joking with the attitude. The comment says, "I just don't even ask anymore..."

I think she had no patience for Kyron.  The poor kid was not biologically hers and it seems like he became a nuisance to her.  Very sad.  My son does the same things and I think it's cute! 

ITA Txlisa,  And looking at that photo you posted we see he is a very industrious child, actively involved in life and wanting to learn and do everything he can to make the most of it.  I am totally touched by Kyron because of who he was as a person. God Bless him tonight wherever he is.

And I have to add that I do believe Kyron was exposed to so much in life with learning to develop his interests and knowledge.  Look at his bookcase behind him, chalk full in interesting looking things.  He was a boy on the go and I hope he still is.  The world needs more Kyrons.  xox
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2010, 12:47:14 AM »

Thank you all for providing all of the photos. It was very sad looking at them. They "appear" to have been a very happy family. I also notice that the house always looks picked up and it looks like Terri makes a lot of the cakes, cupcakes etc. I really do not see too much with the lack of Kyron pictures once Kiara came along. What darling kids, all of them! I still cannot figure out Houze's game plan. It appears that Terri is not looking for Kyron, she may be selling his photos, and does not even seem to be demanding even supervised visitation of Kiara. How she can still have "friends", and I use that term loosely, is beyond me. Even her "friends" think it is great that she is not talking. Who does not talk when an innocent 7 year old is missing? Apparently not the step-mother or her cohorts. The whole lot of them should be thrown in the slammer for obstruction of justice.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: July 30, 2010, 12:47:47 AM »

I would have snapped!  If it had been a present from hubby ... no turkey drumstick for him!!

Janet

Funny Klaas should mention this. A few years ago I wanted one of those big griddles. My husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas, so in true spoiled brat form, I made a list! Haha. Anyway, on that list was a griddle. We have his, hers & ours - 5 kids combined. They love pancakes & bacon with Montreal Steak Seasoning on it! Well, my husband gave me the griddle a week before Christmas for 2 reason: 1) so that I had it ready to make breakfast the morning before Christmas as Christmas Eve breakfast has been tradition in our house since my kids were born (tons of pasta, seafood & rum cake at night)... and the 2nd most important reason) He said he gave it to me early bc if I would have opened it Christmas morning wrapped up as a gift I may have broken it over his head!

Sometimes it truly can be nice knowing my husband knows me so well...just sayin'...

My husband give me a money-belt two years ago for our 43rd wedding anniversary ... not flowers ... not candy ... not jewelry ... a money-belt.

The nicely wrapped package was the first thing I saw on my bedside table when I awoke.  As I unwrapped it ... he excitingly watch my every move anticipating my reaction.  I was honestly speechless when I opened it.  I did not know whether to laugh or cry as I gave him a hug.

His reasoning.  I would not have to carry a purse.  I had driven home from the mall a couple of weeks previous ... leaving my purse with my whole life inside it in the shopping buggy.  Thankfully an honest young man (16 years old) found it and turned it in to mall security.  I purchased a thank you card and enclosed a gift card inside as appreciation.  My words in the card "Your mother must be proud".

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: July 30, 2010, 12:48:56 AM »

Titch and others qoute getting pretty stacked--

What I saw too it wasn't just Kyron she didn't take much interest in her own son, looking at the pictures.

I think James knew his mother was off, can't get past that question he asked KH "if" anything bad happens can I live with you.  That to me is interesting for a teen ager to tell his stepdad, my kids loved my husband and same for him.  But that wording.

I really wonder just a thought if TH wanted Kyron to go live with Desiree full time, and Kaine wasnt' having it?  It was something that sent her over the edge.

I've been wondering the SAME thing.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2010, 12:53:54 AM »

oregonian-twitter

Terri Moulton Horman wants court to order estranged husband to pay attorney fees http://bit.ly/bRTxI2

bumped for cubbeegirl -

cubbeegirl I don't know if you were here during the Presser where they announced the reward was increased from $25,000 to $50,000 contributed by an anonymous donor.  Other than that nothing new was given.

Terri made an emotional appeal directly to Kyron.

Bottom line - where is Kyron?

Thanks can! I posted and no sooner did I post than poof! Our electricity went out and just came back on....someone hit a pole or something...
So very sad...where is Kyron?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: July 30, 2010, 12:54:24 AM »

I would have snapped!  If it had been a present from hubby ... no turkey drumstick for him!!

Janet

My husband give me a money-belt two years ago for our 43rd wedding anniversary ... not flowers ... not candy ... not jewelry ... a money-belt.

The nicely wrapped package was the first thing I saw on my bedside table when I awoke.  As I unwrapped it ... he excitingly watch my every move anticipating my reaction.  I was honestly speechless when I opened it.  I did not know whether to laugh or cry as I gave him a hug.

His reasoning.  I would not have to carry a purse.  I had driven home from the mall a couple of weeks previous ... leaving my purse with my whole life inside it in the shopping buggy.  Thankfully an honest young man (16 years old) found it and turned it in to mall security.  I purchased a thank you card and enclosed a gift card inside as appreciation.  My words in the card "Your mother must be proud".

Janet

Janet, your post made me teary eyed. Wonderful that your husband's gift was from his heart (obviously). For the young man to return your purse previously lost is a blessing if I ever did see one. For you to provide him with a thank you note with a giftcard inside is just a double blessing & goes to show how wonderful people can be. What a sweet post!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: July 30, 2010, 12:57:15 AM »

DATELINE - KAINE HORMAN AND DESIREE YOUNG

Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC
by Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

Photographs of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman provided by the family

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

_____

Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: July 30, 2010, 12:59:10 AM »

Does anyone know why T was asking about people that lived in Eugene that went to her high school? She asked on FB.  Was it to hand out flyers?

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: July 30, 2010, 01:08:06 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
10:10 PM PT

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: July 30, 2010, 01:10:44 AM »

Does anyone know why T was asking about people that lived in Eugene that went to her high school? She asked on FB.  Was it to hand out flyers?

I scrolled through a page that saved her FB "wall" (I think they call it): http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/terri-moulton-hormans-facebook-wall.html

I have no idea why she asked this, myself.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: July 30, 2010, 01:11:10 AM »

Well, I don't know what to think of this, but I will put it out here for you.  I was in the shower, and I was thinking about Kyron.  Looking at all these photos made me sad.  I said,  "I'm sorry, Kyron.  Poor little guy!"  I got an image of his face, pale and scared.  He was shaking his head and shaking his finger back and forth like no, no, no.  I got words something like, "I didn't take the ring!  I didn't hide the ring!"  I think it was a ring because he touched his finger, and I got an image of a circular object.  Maybe it's nothing...  I don't know.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.