May 01, 2024, 05:39:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172209 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: July 30, 2010, 02:42:13 PM »

The article seems interesting because it shows it was updated today at 11:31 AM and a lot of the comments in the article were just said at the live presser.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: July 30, 2010, 02:43:46 PM »

Wasn't it you who captured it, sassifrass?

Yeppers...

That was quick thinking of you!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: July 30, 2010, 02:43:49 PM »

The article seems interesting because it shows it was updated today at 11:31 AM and a lot of the comments in the article were just said at the live presser.

Thanks.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: July 30, 2010, 02:44:39 PM »

In todays press conference there is an indication Kaine and Desiree are one with Chad Stavley that his client DeDe Splicher is cooperating with LE.

I hope something breaks soon.

Janet

+++++++

Officials to share information into Oregon boy's disappearance
By the CNN Wire Staff
July 27, 2010 9:17 a.m. EDT

A statement released Friday by Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, described Spicher as someone who "has been in close communication with Terri [and] has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son."

The statement also described Spicher as uncooperative in the investigation and "going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance not to cooperate as well."

Stavley disputed those comments Monday, saying Spicher has been "extremely cooperative" with police as they executed search warrants on her home and car. He said she also met with the lead investigator in the case last week for more than three hours.

He added that Spicher is not speaking to Terri Horman.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/27/oregon.missing.boy/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Letter from Kyron's parents, stepfather

"We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher.  She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.  We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son.  We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

"We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home.  Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

"Desiree, Tony, and Kaine"

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: July 30, 2010, 02:46:33 PM »

Kaine is much more emotional today......heart breaking

I think, no matter what they say, the demeanor says it better--they are losing hope.
They've lasted a heck of a lot longer than I could have.  I've really admired their strength and faith.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #385 on: July 30, 2010, 02:46:36 PM »

I've tried hard to keep up with this thread. IMO the child is dead and has been dead from day one. I hope none of you get too excited over sitings. Especially those from a homeless camp Rolling Eyes NOT HAPPENING..... there is no reason for it. It simply isn't logical.  
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 02:49:43 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: July 30, 2010, 02:47:43 PM »

Thanks.

Y/W I meant to respond to your comments. Quick clicking here today I guess?
LOL!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: July 30, 2010, 02:49:02 PM »

I've tried hard to keep up with this thread. IMO the child is dead and has been dead from day one. I hope none of you get too excited over sitings. Especially those from a homeless camp :Roll: NOT HAPPENING..... there is no reason for it. It simply isn't logical.
I'm sorry to say I totally agree with you. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 30, 2010, 02:49:16 PM »

In todays press conference there is an indication Kaine and Desiree are one with Chad Stavley that his client DeDe Splicher is cooperating with LE.

Janet

+++++++

By the CNN Wire Staff

A statement released Friday by Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, described Spicher as someone who "has been in close communication with Terri [and] has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son."

The statement also described Spicher as uncooperative in the investigation and "going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance not to cooperate as well."

Stavley disputed those comments Monday, saying Spicher has been "extremely cooperative" with police as they executed search warrants on her home and car. He said she also met with the lead investigator in the case last week for more than three hours.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/27/oregon.missing.boy/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

"We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher.  She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.  We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son.  We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

"We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home.  Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

I wonder what that means: Spicher is not speaking to Terri Horman. Does it mean that she's not talking because any communication would be under scrutiny and both DS and TH are taking legal advice, or does it mean they had a falling out?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: July 30, 2010, 02:49:29 PM »

I've tried hard to keep up with this thread. IMO the child is dead and has been dead from day one. I hope none of you get too excited over sitings. Especially those from a homeless camp :Roll: NOT HAPPENING..... there is no reason for it. It simply isn't logical.

I believe that, too.  I wish he would be found, even if it is his body, to end the parents' torture!  The "not knowing" is the worst thing of all.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: July 30, 2010, 02:50:03 PM »

Below is a follow up to scanner report that Kyron was under the Marquam bridge which I think is somewhat close to where Kyron went missing. I have NO WAY to substantiate this report,but Klaas said go ahead and post it. It is going on now according to the poster....again I don't have a scanner and don't know for sure

"All they said as I was on the phone and hearing scanner at same time was "Be advised, media en route" that is all I know.
Kyron siting in gold vehicle just NOW!

Marquam bridge be damned No way!!!

OMG! Did you hear that about the gold vehicle and Kyron on the scanner?

Yes on scanner Kyron sighting, nothing since"
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: July 30, 2010, 02:52:41 PM »

Below is a follow up to scanner report that Kyron was under the Marquam bridge which I think is somewhat close to where Kyron went missing. I have NO WAY to substantiate this report,but Klaas said go ahead and post it. It is going on now according to the poster....again I don't have a scanner and don't know for sure

"All they said as I was on the phone and hearing scanner at same time was "Be advised, media en route" that is all I know.

UPDATE
"Oh my word! Someone reported seeing A Gold Sebring with Kryon in it!! I hope that really was Kyron, and not another look alike!

I heard it on the scanner with my own ears!

I believe you! Others are posting that they heard same thing and that they said something about Kyron sighting in a gold Sebring vehicle.

I can't listen to scanner at work right now."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: July 30, 2010, 02:55:02 PM »

Janet

+++++++

By the CNN Wire Staff

I wonder what that means: Spicher is not speaking to Terri Horman. Does it mean that she's not talking because any communication would be under scrutiny and both DS and TH are taking legal advice, or does it mean they had a falling out?

I took it to mean that there had been a falling out.  However ... you are right ... there could be another implication to Stavley's statement.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: July 30, 2010, 02:56:04 PM »

Can you give us the link to where you are reading this please?  Thanks!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: July 30, 2010, 02:56:37 PM »

UPDATE
"Oh my word! Someone reported seeing A Gold Sebring with Kryon in it!! I hope that really was Kyron, and not another look alike!

I heard it on the scanner with my own ears!

I believe you! Others are posting that they heard same thing and that they said something about Kyron sighting in a gold Sebring vehicle.

I can't listen to scanner at work right now."

_____

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: July 30, 2010, 02:56:50 PM »

Just curious if anyone has any thoughts on the article that I linked/posted that shows the update being made in advance of the presser?

I'm not sure what to make of it.

Seems odd.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #396 on: July 30, 2010, 02:58:15 PM »

I've tried hard to keep up with this thread. IMO the child is dead and has been dead from day one. I hope none of you get too excited over sitings. Especially those from a homeless camp Rolling Eyes NOT HAPPENING..... there is no reason for it. It simply isn't logical.  
I agree 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: July 30, 2010, 03:00:24 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Desiree-My-theory-He-Kyron-is-alive-and-someones/OaSZRCsBGkaouXz5C06CWQ.cspx
Desiree: "My theory? He (Kyron) is alive and someone's holding him"
Kaine Horman and Desiree Young held a press conference Friday morning to discuss the latest in the search for their missing 7-year-old son, Kyron.

Desiree didn't hold back about her feelings for Terri Horman and Terri's possible involvement.

"Anyone who has communicated with Terri and/or Kyron needs to come forward, needs to speak to law enforcement," Desiree said at the podium of a Tigard Embassy Suites Hotel.

Both Desiree and Kaine appeared stoic and resolved as they talked about the possibility that Kyron is still alive.

"I try not to go to the dark places because I can't," Desiree Young said.

"My theory?" Desiree asked. "I think he's alive and someone's holding him," she said.

They both continued to implore Terri to "fully cooperate," but wouldn't comment about the specifics of the investigation.

While DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri's, was seen leaving a Grand Jury earlier this week, both Kaine and Desiree said during the conference they haven't appeared before a grand jury.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: July 30, 2010, 03:01:37 PM »

Is it possible that the presser although taped live was not actually real-time live but was schedualed to air at 11am?

It would seem to make more sense.

tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: July 30, 2010, 03:01:43 PM »

Can you give us the link to where you are reading this please?  Thanks!

I want to but I am afraid I will get booted . It is a private board and it took a while to get "approved" As it is I am not supposed to copy and paste but I am thinking it is ok (it's not KHPD) what should I do??
Nothing new from there in the past few mins. I am going back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.