April 30, 2024, 05:40:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172069 times)
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2010, 06:26:33 PM »

Good point Blonde...because she had given up her older son...so a tit for a tat!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2010, 06:35:46 PM »

Maybe Terri is a narcissistic sociopath with severe PPD?  Is that possible?
I have no idea    But I know one thing, when I was suffering from PPD after the second baby, the doctor didn't tell my husband to watch me, and if I would have gotten wind of that suggestion I would have really been upset. My husband knew enough to back away from the scene when my mood swings were wild and furious  Maybe it is just me, but seriously can any woman on here whether it is from PPD or menstrual issues say they never had mood swings? I suppose some women more than others, but I have never known a woman that didn't, and when I was younger I really had some dandy mood swings.
OMG so did I.
You didn't want to be around me at that time in my life, I was  just looking for a fight.

I was thinking the exact same thing with regard to most women having fluctuating moods and hormones.  He isn't describing anything she did that my husband couldn't say the same about me - sadly. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2010, 06:38:02 PM »

So why would it matter if Terri took the truck vs the mustang if she was going to disappear Kyron? So much has been made about the white truck and terri had asked to use the truck rather then the mustang. She could have placed kryon in the mustang just as easily as the truck.
The only think I can come up with is someone else has a white truck and they were doing a switch such as someone was pretending to be somewhere as terri.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2010, 06:38:09 PM »

Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant in Wilsonville.

Found it!

Thanks Brandi. I remember the talk about the smusement center, but we were wrong. It's definitely Disney. Here's a pic of James at Disney and it can be found in the James Kyron Quinn FB album:

Now here's a pic of the Tomorrowland Speedway taken from Disney's link:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/attractions/tomorrowland-speedway/

I think the picture of James was taken by either Terri or Kaine from behind James. James is on the other side of the crosswalk that you see in the Disney picture from Tomorrowland Speedway. I used to live there. It's why we hold premium annual passes, so we can have fun & visit my friends at the same time. I know this place like the back of my hand.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2010, 06:39:07 PM »

Oh, I agree for the most part...but what we do not know is what really went on behind closed doors.  We are only hearing Kaine's side of the story...and he is a professional...he would not state that he had told his wife that it was over and all women know how mood swings are...I am sure there were some pretty heated arguments, and he is inconsistent with her PPD...sometimes she had it, sometimes she didn't...so which is it?  She was a stay at home mom...how long had she been out of the workforce?  Was she drinking?  Did Kaine know of it...hello...the DUI...yet he continued to allow her to drive the children around.  So who does that...I have a hard time buying that he had his head so far in the sand that he could not see the light of day.  It could be possible that Terri felt she was going to loose it all because her husband threatened that.  I know what it feels like to loose it all...I came back and started over with the rucksack on my back...13 years of marriage and that was what I was left with.  And when you believe that everything that you have worked for is about to be taken...insanity replaces reason.
an angelic monkey  Your last sentence sure rings true. I agree there had to be more than one red flag with Terri's behavior. But no matter how many red flags there were, I don't think Kaine or anyone in the family thought they would be in the middle of this.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2010, 06:40:45 PM »

This is an article on WW...It reflects more the idea I was talking about many posts ago about Kaine. I didn't read him as cold. I read him as reacting with severe guilt (for a million things), afraid, trying to protect/provide and still be a parent to Kiara, deal with the shock of his family being blown apart(no matter what his part may be) keep up with LE and media and basically numb trying to "act" strong for everyone. I think he is reacting like many men are taught to do in crisis, be the strong one don't show your feelings, etc. Which could look cold (as in frozen with fear)

....as you all say when hoping not to get ignored or have nanners thrown at you...JMO

Snip from article:

in a weird way, I almost wish that her plot that she originally put in place [allegedly, to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine] would have gone through, because he would still be here. So I live with that guilt every day, and you know what, I turn it around, and I [make] it into something positive to go help find him. … I’m not saying I feel directly responsible for it, but I feel really guilty about it

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/29/kyron-horman-update-kaines-feelings-about-decision-to-marry-stepmom/
I thought of him as being very cold, after reading this the guilt is eating him up alive.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2010, 06:41:23 PM »

And because in this case...it appears that insanity has replaced reason...there is no telling what happened to Kyron.  His very disappearance in school defies logic.  We can never understand the insane and can make no logical reason for what they may or may have not done because most people just can not go there...and I hope they never do.
I agree
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2010, 06:41:42 PM »

Brandi, when you're at the race cars in Disney, on the other side of the crosswalk, there is a triple track. It splits up into one going to the right to load passengers & 2 veer off to the left to let people load from there. It keeps the line & crowd constandly moving. Right next to the crosswalk is a section with stadium seating for people with small children to wait and/or videotape. That's what you see in James' picture. When I cam across this today, I thought I should post the actual picture from Disney. I don't believe it means anything only attempting to make the information correct. Hope you understand sweetheart Smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2010, 06:42:22 PM »

I have no idea    But I know one thing, when I was suffering from PPD after the second baby, the doctor didn't tell my husband to watch me, and if I would have gotten wind of that suggestion I would have really been upset. My husband knew enough to back away from the scene when my mood swings were wild and furious  Maybe it is just me, but seriously can any woman on here whether it is from PPD or menstrual issues say they never had mood swings? I suppose some women more than others, but I have never known a woman that didn't, and when I was younger I really had some dandy mood swings.
OMG so did I.
You didn't want to be around me at that time in my life, I was  just looking for a fight.

Me too, big time, even scared myself    Who knows what Terri was all like.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2010, 06:45:17 PM »

I think Terri was just tired of Kyron and had no more use for him.  She had a new baby (that was HERS) and Kyron no longer fit into her life.

I agree with you Txlisa.

Kyron's dentist appointments, eye appointments, swim meets, school projects, plus driving him three hours to his mothers, too much. When she turned fourty she went Beserk. IMO. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2010, 06:46:45 PM »

Found it!

Thanks Brandi. I remember the talk about the smusement center, but we were wrong. It's definitely Disney. Here's a pic of James at Disney and it can be found in the James Kyron Quinn FB album:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/attractions/tomorrowland-speedway/

I think the picture of James was taken by either Terri or Kaine from behind James. James is on the other side of the crosswalk that you see in the Disney picture from Tomorrowland Speedway. I used to live there. It's why we hold premium annual passes, so we can have fun & visit my friends at the same time. I know this place like the back of my hand.

The only thing I find odd about this photo is Terri is driving and not Kyron. I too used to live So Cal and we also had season passes and from the time my sons could talk they wanted to drive. True it doesn't have tracks, but it is pretty contained. Kyron was what 6 or 7? Anyway, being a mother to boys I found that odd.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2010, 06:46:46 PM »

OMG so did I.

Me too, big time, even scared myself    Who knows what Terri was all like.

Carole and Larry should watch what they eat!     I hope SM is cooking for them.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2010, 06:47:36 PM »

KOIN_Local_6

Terri may face contempt charge sooner than she thinks - http://bit.ly/d4FclH

KOIN_Local_6

Latest developments in the Horman case - including Mike Donahue's daily webcast http://bit.ly/d4FclH

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2010, 06:53:59 PM »

I wouldn't stay under the roof with SM, would you?  She just may polish the banisher or drop a Banana peel on the floor.    SM would be the Heritress.   king

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2010, 07:01:00 PM »

Found it!

The only thing I find odd about this photo is Terri is driving and not Kyron. I too used to live So Cal and we also had season passes and from the time my sons could talk they wanted to drive. True it doesn't have tracks, but it is pretty contained. Kyron was what 6 or 7? Anyway, being a mother to boys I found that odd.

I agree with you Tracygirl. You'd think Ky would hold the wheel, afterall the cars are really for kids - they don't go fast, etc. But, I wonder if the rules changed when they revamped the speedway. The pic of James is definitely at Disney World. Disneyland in Cali has different cars than Florida's Magic Kingdom. The cars were revamped some years ago. I don;t remember if the gas pedal was moved or not. A long time ago, the pedal used to be in the middle, or more towards the middle. I wonder if maybe Ky couldn;t reach the pedal so they made him sit on the passenger side. No idea, just guessing... Their rules are a bit more strict now with certain issues bc there have been deaths & hospitalizations on other rides.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2010, 07:02:51 PM »

And because in this case...it appears that insanity has replaced reason...there is no telling what happened to Kyron.  His very disappearance in school defies logic.  We can never understand the insane and can make no logical reason for what they may or may have not done because most people just can not go there...and I hope they never do.
I agree
Ditto.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2010, 07:07:37 PM »

So why would it matter if Terri took the truck vs the mustang if she was going to disappear Kyron? So much has been made about the white truck and terri had asked to use the truck rather then the mustang. She could have placed kryon in the mustang just as easily as the truck.
The only think I can come up with is someone else has a white truck and they were doing a switch such as someone was pretending to be somewhere as terri.

Good thinking.

I could also theorize that if the whole thing was planned, the concept that a red Mustang is more easily remembered/identified than a small white truck. There are many of those trucks around.

IMO
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2010, 07:10:43 PM »

I was going to lurk for a while but then I found this:

Someone put together this map of key points in the #KyronHorman case. I can think of more to add: http://tinyurl.com/26j7ult

Apparently some folks find Anita Kissee controversial. I think she's brilliant. jmvho

(And hopefully she will post more updates as they become available lol!)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2010, 07:13:02 PM »

I think Terri was just tired of Kyron and had no more use for him.  She had a new baby (that was HERS) and Kyron no longer fit into her life.

I think so, too, txlisa.  Even worse, I don't think she liked him.  I wonder if she ever really cared for him...

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2010, 07:14:36 PM »

My kids loved the cars, felt like big boys. The peddle was in the middle so I would push down on it. Of course we went all over the track, but it was fun. They also got little drivers licenses...So you could be correct, perhaps there is a height requirement. Good idea
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.