April 30, 2024, 10:40:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172121 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: July 30, 2010, 03:30:49 PM »

Janet - thanks for mentioning HLN - I was able to watch some of it when
they weren't going to commercials and anchor wasn't talking over Desiree.

They both look so worn down - particularly Desiree. 
How much longer can this go on!

It must be a literally H--- on Earth for both of them ... waking up each morning and not knowing where their precious son is.

Dave Holloway's words comes to mind in the following quote from his book Corruption in Paradise.

Janet

+++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 42:
  I am a father who has no idea what has happened to my child. The questions run through my mind all day long. They keep me awake at night. Is she dead? Is she alive? Is she being held captive somewhere? Are they hurting her? Is she crying out for me? I need to know. I need to find some peace, one way or another.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: July 30, 2010, 03:34:37 PM »

Another Kyron sighting on the scanner
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: July 30, 2010, 03:35:19 PM »

Scanner info. Possible Kyron Horman sighting and Green Dodge is all I was able to hear.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: July 30, 2010, 03:35:42 PM »

Another Kyron sighting on the scanner

and here too
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?v=wall&story_fbid=138775982819908
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: July 30, 2010, 03:36:13 PM »

So true Jane - hell on earth...and Dave and Beth till haven't got their precious daughter back to rest on American soil.  Natalee continues to be denigrated to this day...makes me so mad
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: July 30, 2010, 03:41:02 PM »

So true Jane - hell on earth...and Dave and Beth till haven't got their precious daughter back to rest on American soil.  Natalee continues to be denigrated to this day...makes me so mad

self edit

Jane = Janet  till = still  ...sorry Janet, I still get myself worked up about it.
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: July 30, 2010, 03:41:59 PM »

This where people are saying it's happening live....I am going to try and get on....

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: July 30, 2010, 03:42:29 PM »

Scanner info. Possible Kyron Horman sighting and Green Dodge is all I was able to hear.

yes.... http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #428 on: July 30, 2010, 03:45:02 PM »

So Kyron is in a green and a gold car?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: July 30, 2010, 03:45:20 PM »

Scanner info: Green Dodge no longer there.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: July 30, 2010, 03:46:37 PM »

Can

Somehow I believe that it is just be a matter of time before the truth is revealed regarding what happened to Natalee Holloway ... a matter of time before her parents will have the closure they desire and deserve ... a matter of time before Aruba's day of reckoning will arrive.

As KTF would say ....

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Have a good afternoon Can.  Have a good afternoon Monkeys.

Hopefully the current Kyron sighting will be the catalyst to bring this little boy home after two long months.

Later, Janet
12:45 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: July 30, 2010, 03:47:19 PM »

I did hear plate numbers given for the green dodge earlier.

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: July 30, 2010, 03:48:09 PM »

IS this for real???  I hope he has been spotted, but unfortunately I have my doubts!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: July 30, 2010, 03:48:59 PM »

Anyway I did hear plate numbers given earlier but couldn't understand them all and wouldn't have noted them anyway for privacy purposes.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: July 30, 2010, 03:50:21 PM »

self edit

Jane = Janet  till = still  ...sorry Janet, I still get myself worked up about it.

No problem.  Jane?  Janet?  Good solid British names that reflect my parents' heritage.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: July 30, 2010, 03:52:32 PM »

I am hearing a turquois (spelling) Dodge now
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: July 30, 2010, 03:54:05 PM »

IS this for real???  I hope he has been spotted, but unfortunately I have my doubts!

I hope so too. It is a possible sighting though that was picked up on the scanners so maybe?

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #437 on: July 30, 2010, 03:57:05 PM »

I've tried hard to keep up with this thread. IMO the child is dead and has been dead from day one. I hope none of you get too excited over sitings. Especially those from a homeless camp :Roll: NOT HAPPENING..... there is no reason for it. It simply isn't logical.

I believe that, too.  I wish he would be found, even if it is his body, to end the parents' torture!  The "not knowing" is the worst thing of all.

IMHO I don't agree. Call me an optimist but I believe in a mothers intuition and soulful connection with their child. You can't explain it, it's just there. Nothing in this case has added up or made sense, and I think EVERY lead should be checked out no matter how  illogical or idiotic it may sound. "Leave no stone unturned." Now, with that said, we just need to find Kyron!   an angelic monkey

Onward and upward! Monkey power owns! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: July 30, 2010, 04:00:16 PM »

I hope so too. It is a possible sighting though that was picked up on the scanners so maybe?

Various sources/people listening to the scanner, reporting on different sites there is scanner activity.  I guess we will find out sooner rather than later if there is any truth to the sightings.

Don't you think it would be highly unusual for someone to be transporting Kyron in broad daylight though?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: July 30, 2010, 04:00:19 PM »

I've tried hard to keep up with this thread. IMO the child is dead and has been dead from day one. I hope none of you get too excited over sitings. Especially those from a homeless camp :Roll: NOT HAPPENING..... there is no reason for it. It simply isn't logical.

I believe that, too.  I wish he would be found, even if it is his body, to end the parents' torture!  The "not knowing" is the worst thing of all.

IMHO I don't agree. Call me an optimist but I believe in a mothers intuition and soulful connection with their child. You can't explain it, it's just there. Nothing in this case has added up or made sense, and I think EVERY lead should be checked out no matter how  illogical or idiotic it may sound. "Leave no stone unturned." Now, with that said, we just need to find Kyron!   an angelic monkey

Onward and upward! Monkey power owns! 

Me neither Sass. Onward and upward!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.