April 30, 2024, 05:14:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172060 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: July 30, 2010, 04:01:22 PM »

Scanner info: Green Dodge no longer there.
IS this for real???  I hope he has been spotted, but unfortunately I have my doubts!

I hope so too. It is a possible sighting though that was picked up on the scanners so maybe?

Various sources/people listening to the scanner, reporting on different sites there is scanner activity.  I guess we will find out sooner rather than later if there is any truth to the sightings.

Don't you think it would be highly unusual for someone to be transporting Kyron in broad daylight though?

I would think so but too whomever took him from the school did so in the light of day so maybe?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: July 30, 2010, 04:02:08 PM »

IS this for real???  I hope he has been spotted, but unfortunately I have my doubts!

Sounds like it's for real that someone thinks they saw a child that looked like Kyron and people are hearing that on the scanner.

Here is the scanner link.  I'm going to start listening now myself:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: July 30, 2010, 04:02:20 PM »

I hope so too. It is a possible sighting though that was picked up on the scanners so maybe?

Various sources/people listening to the scanner, reporting on different sites there is scanner activity.  I guess we will find out sooner rather than later if there is any truth to the sightings.

Don't you think it would be highly unusual for someone to be transporting Kyron in broad daylight though?
That's what I was thinking.  Very unusual for him to be spotted in daylight.  But who knows, maybe the person driving the car thought no one could possibly see him that good in the car????
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: July 30, 2010, 04:02:23 PM »

I’ve spent a lot of time trying to figure out why Desiree stated that she thinks Kyron is being stashed and the parents think that Kyron is still alive.  I know “wishful thinking” is a big part of it.

I’ve also tried to figure out why LE hasn’t arrested Terri.

What we know is that LE said Terri’s cell phone pings and where Terri said she was did not match. 

We’ve NOT heard that Terri failed any questions about Kyron, such as “do you know where Kyron is?”

We’ve heard that Terri failed her LDT.  “Failed” can mean many things.  Basically, I think of “fail” as not passing any or most of the questions.  But, in reality, one question could come out “inconclusive” and that fact might be presented to the press as “failed” to put pressure on the person taking the LDT to be “more forthcoming or completely truthful”, etc.

I’m sure that one of the LDT questions was do you know where Kyron is? Did you kill Kyron?  If Terri failed either of those questions, I believe that LE would have arrested her.  At the very least we would have heard about it from the bio parents.  We haven’t heard anything of that nature. 

Is it possible that Terri was asked “Do you know where Kyron is”, Terri answered No and the LDT show that as truthful?  Ergo, the parents are saying things like:  We think there’s another person involved; we think Kyron’s still alive; we believe Kyron is being stashed.

Also, the cell pings and Terri’s comments where she was don’t match up: Ergo, the bio parents imploring Terri to be completely forthcoming in her answers.

I’m really beginning to believe that there’s been no arrest due to Terri passing some or most of the questions asked on the LDT and not passing one or a few.  Not passing one or a few would be a reason why the bio parents keep imploring for complete answers from Terri. 

BUT I also believe that if Terri has failed a question like: Do you know where Kyron is or did you kill Kyron or did you take Kyron…she would have already been arrested.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: July 30, 2010, 04:04:23 PM »

Anyway I did hear plate numbers given earlier but couldn't understand them all and wouldn't have noted them anyway for privacy purposes.

yes, I heard that too.  I think dispatch ran the number and gave info. but I couldn't make it out.
Cop then said something - not sure about that either sorry...but thought he said he'd go ...???  so I think he might be cruising around looking for vehicle.

I can understand how a gold vehicle could become green..  Those light shiny paler colors that are sometimes hard to distinguish. 
Not so sure that gold could become turquoise - but turqoise I think might be perceived as green by some.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: July 30, 2010, 04:04:34 PM »

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: July 30, 2010, 04:06:04 PM »

This where people are saying it's happening live....I am going to try and get on....

btw - thanks tnmomb!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: July 30, 2010, 04:07:29 PM »

I’ve spent a lot of time trying to figure out why Desiree stated that she thinks Kyron is being stashed and the parents think that Kyron is still alive.  I know “wishful thinking” is a big part of it.

What we know is that LE said Terri’s cell phone pings and where Terri said she was did not match. 

We’ve NOT heard that Terri failed any questions about Kyron, such as “do you know where Kyron is?”

We’ve heard that Terri failed her LDT.  “Failed” can mean many things.  Basically, I think of “fail” as not passing any or most of the questions.  But, in reality, one question could come out “inconclusive” and that fact might be presented to the press as “failed” to put pressure on the person taking the LDT to be “more forthcoming or completely truthful”, etc.

I’m sure that one of the LDT questions was do you know where Kyron is? Did you kill Kyron?  If Terri failed either of those questions, I believe that LE would have arrested her.  At the very least we would have heard about it from the bio parents.  We haven’t heard anything of that nature. 

Is it possible that Terri was asked “Do you know where Kyron is”, Terri answered No and the LDT show that as truthful?  Ergo, the parents are saying things like:  We think there’s another person involved; we think Kyron’s still alive; we believe Kyron is being stashed.

Also, the cell pings and Terri’s comments where she was don’t match up: Ergo, the bio parents imploring Terri to be completely forthcoming in her answers.

I’m really beginning to believe that there’s been no arrest due to Terri passing some or most of the questions asked on the LDT and not passing one or a few.  Not passing one or a few would be a reason why the bio parents keep imploring for complete answers from Terri. 

BUT I also believe that if Terri has failed a question like: Do you know where Kyron is or did you kill Kyron or did you take Kyron…she would have already been arrested.

I don't think that would happen because they can't use anything about a lie detector test for evidence. It wouldn't count as evidence. It's just a tool to point investigators in the right direction (e.g. the person who failed or read inconclusive, as opposed to one who passed).
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #448 on: July 30, 2010, 04:09:22 PM »

That is awesome Brandi! You're very talented!   an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: July 30, 2010, 04:09:41 PM »

I had a gut feeling througout Caylee missing - that she was deceased.  This case doesn't have give me that feeling.....
I have a feeling there is more than we know.  I just don't see how TH could have killed and disposed of Kyron's body that easily....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: July 30, 2010, 04:10:58 PM »

I've tried hard to keep up with this thread. IMO the child is dead and has been dead from day one. I hope none of you get too excited over sitings. Especially those from a homeless camp :Roll: NOT HAPPENING..... there is no reason for it. It simply isn't logical.

I believe that, too.  I wish he would be found, even if it is his body, to end the parents' torture!  The "not knowing" is the worst thing of all.

IMHO I don't agree. Call me an optimist but I believe in a mothers intuition and soulful connection with their child. You can't explain it, it's just there. Nothing in this case has added up or made sense, and I think EVERY lead should be checked out no matter how  illogical or idiotic it may sound. "Leave no stone unturned." Now, with that said, we just need to find Kyron!   an angelic monkey

Onward and upward! Monkey power owns! 

I hope you are right, and I am wrong!  That would be wonderful!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: July 30, 2010, 04:11:51 PM »

I don't think that would happen because they can't use anything about a lie detector test for evidence. It wouldn't count as evidence. It's just a tool to point investigators in the right direction (e.g. the person who failed or read inconclusive, as opposed to one who passed).

IMO if Terri had failed hard questions, some why that would have made it into the press, because that would really put the pressure on Terri.  But we're not hearing that. 

I also think that if Terri had been asked if Kyron is dead or did you kill Kyron and she failed either of those questions, then the bio parents would be out time and again indicating that they think Kyron is stashed or another party is involved, etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: July 30, 2010, 04:14:17 PM »

IMO if Terri had failed hard questions, some why that would have made it into the press, because that would really put the pressure on Terri.  But we're not hearing that. 

I also think that if Terri had been asked if Kyron is dead or did you kill Kyron and she failed either of those questions, then the bio parents would be out time and again indicating that they think Kyron is stashed or another party is involved, etc.

Sorry...typing too fast.  First para. "why" should be "way"; second para. "would be" should be "wouldn't be"...sorry.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: July 30, 2010, 04:14:23 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_challenges_those.html
Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case
Published: Friday, July 30, 2010, 12:53 PM     Updated: Friday, July 30, 2010, 1:08 PM

It's been eight weeks today since his son Kyron disappeared, and Kaine Horman had some strong words for anyone who might be hesitant to share information that could help find the boy.

"I've heard people say that they're afraid to get involved and to come into this and you know," Horman said, his voice steely. "Hate to be really emotional...he's afraid, OK? There's no fear that should override his at this point in time. So if you feel you're afraid, put yourself in his shoes for two minutes, OK? This is about him. This is about finding him."

snipped

Report on today's press conference.

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: July 30, 2010, 04:16:52 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_challenges_those.html
Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case
Published: Friday, July 30, 2010, 12:53 PM     Updated: Friday, July 30, 2010, 1:08 PM

It's been eight weeks today since his son Kyron disappeared, and Kaine Horman had some strong words for anyone who might be hesitant to share information that could help find the boy.

"I've heard people say that they're afraid to get involved and to come into this and you know," Horman said, his voice steely. "Hate to be really emotional...he's afraid, OK? There's no fear that should override his at this point in time. So if you feel you're afraid, put yourself in his shoes for two minutes, OK? This is about him. This is about finding him."

snipped

Report on today's press conference.

That really makes me want to cry.  Poor Kyron...Poor everyone who is involved...I just want him to be found...alive and well, and returned to where he needs to be, with his family.
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: July 30, 2010, 04:18:48 PM »

This where people are saying it's happening live....I am going to try and get on....

btw - thanks tnmomb!

You are welcome....
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: July 30, 2010, 04:22:27 PM »

I had a gut feeling througout Caylee missing - that she was deceased.  This case doesn't have give me that feeling.....
I have a feeling there is more than we know.  I just don't see how TH could have killed and disposed of Kyron's body that easily....

I agree ....at least with Caylee there was some evidence that she was deceased, I don't believe there has been any found regarding Kyron....well none that the public knows of. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: July 30, 2010, 04:26:58 PM »

Scanner info. Possible Kyron Horman sighting and Green Dodge is all I was able to hear.

WTH??  First a sighting in a homeless camp, then he's in a gold car, now a green car?  What'd they do, a switch-off? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: July 30, 2010, 04:33:10 PM »

btw - thanks tnmomb!

You are welcome....

There doesn't seem to be anymore information on the scanner related to our interest. 
I was hoping for a miracle for Kyron!   

BBL
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: July 30, 2010, 04:35:38 PM »

btw - thanks tnmomb!

You are welcome....

There doesn't seem to be anymore information on the scanner related to our interest. 
I was hoping for a miracle for Kyron!   

BBL

I am pretty sure they switched to private they are very aware of the boards and probably saw the fire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.