April 30, 2024, 08:25:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172104 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: July 30, 2010, 04:37:15 PM »

Scanner info. Possible Kyron Horman sighting and Green Dodge is all I was able to hear.

WTH??  First a sighting in a homeless camp, then he's in a gold car, now a green car?  What'd they do, a switch-off? 

All in broad daylight and that's why I'm calling BS
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 30, 2010, 04:39:29 PM »

Hi Monks!

While I hope to my very core that Kyron is alive - I don't think he is.  (I hope I have to eat my words! - and I will - with hot sauce! - right after I do my happy dance! - If he's found alive.)

JMO - Terri has not been arrested because LE's clock starts ticking once she is ... right to a speedy trial and all.  LE would like to have more evidence.  LE is not afraid she will leave the country.  LE doesn't think she is a threat to anyone else (well except Kaine ... who I'm sure they are keeping an eye on.)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: July 30, 2010, 04:42:31 PM »

Gah Just heard report of a man beating a Child! If it's as bad as it sounds then all's I have to say to that is CUFF HIM! 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 30, 2010, 04:45:24 PM »

To add ...

I also think this may be a "in it for the long haul" case.  LE knows TH is a talker.  She'll talk eventually ... and again MO only ... but probably to whoever has the unfortunate circumstance of being her "new man" ... she doesn't seem to be one of those women who can go it alone ... and she certainly seems to be able to find men.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: July 30, 2010, 04:50:20 PM »

Or ... After hearing Kaine's interview with the Oregonian ... she'll start drinking again. 

Any monkeys want to befriend her? ... with a bottle of tequila? ... boy monkeys would be the best!  Monkey Devil!

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: July 30, 2010, 04:54:02 PM »

Scanner info. Possible Kyron Horman sighting and Green Dodge is all I was able to hear.

WTH??  First a sighting in a homeless camp, then he's in a gold car, now a green car?  What'd they do, a switch-off? 

All in broad daylight and that's why I'm calling BS

Kyron has such a sweet innocent look with the BIG blue eyes, and the glasses, the HUGE smile, the ears....The week after he went missing I saw a little boy who looked so much like Kyron my heart was leaping and I couldn't quit staring and I pointed him out to my daughter who was with me.  As we got closer I could see this little boy had blond hair and gold glasses and was only around 4 years old..sigh....my point is....KEEP LOOKING FOR KYRON!!!!
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: July 30, 2010, 05:03:57 PM »

"I've heard people say that they're afraid to get involved and to come into this and you know," Horman said, his voice steely. "Hate to be really emotional...he's afraid, OK? There's no fear that should override his at this point in time. So if you feel you're afraid, put yourself in his shoes for two minutes, OK? This is about him. This is about finding him."

This quote from Kaine makes me wonder a few things; I don't think anyone is afraid of Terri, so who are they afriad of? Persons in the media perhaps exploiting their lives may make sense. Unless the LS is part of the Mexican Mafia, I can't imagine people fearing him.
Everything I hear from the bio parents sounds as though they may have some sort of evidence that Kyron is indeed alive.

What were Terri and Kaine's precise religious affiliations? Just a thought, but sometimes when people feel desperate, they seek the assistance of a church, but sometimes leaders of those churches have ulterior motives, and a person with a weak mind may fall into their theories, some of which can be cult-like. Could they convince a person that a man who was unfaithful to the mother of his child and possibly to his 2nd wife deserved to have another family raise Kyron?  Just a thought. Reading of the person professing how many Christian friends Terri had got my wheels spinning in this direction. Thought I would toss it out there.   

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: July 30, 2010, 05:04:48 PM »

Good point Puzzler about the poly questions
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #468 on: July 30, 2010, 05:11:03 PM »

It seems TH was a big fan of ebay. 

http://feedback.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rdsqrl&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: July 30, 2010, 05:11:22 PM »

"I've heard people say that they're afraid to get involved and to come into this and you know," Horman said, his voice steely. "Hate to be really emotional...he's afraid, OK? There's no fear that should override his at this point in time. So if you feel you're afraid, put yourself in his shoes for two minutes, OK? This is about him. This is about finding him."

This quote from Kaine makes me wonder a few things; I don't think anyone is afraid of Terri, so who are they afriad of? Persons in the media perhaps exploiting their lives may make sense. Unless the LS is part of the Mexican Mafia, I can't imagine people fearing him.
Everything I hear from the bio parents sounds as though they may have some sort of evidence that Kyron is indeed alive.

What were Terri and Kaine's precise religious affiliations? Just a thought, but sometimes when people feel desperate, they seek the assistance of a church, but sometimes leaders of those churches have ulterior motives, and a person with a weak mind may fall into their theories, some of which can be cult-like. Could they convince a person that a man who was unfaithful to the mother of his child and possibly to his 2nd wife deserved to have another family raise Kyron?  Just a thought. Reading of the person professing how many Christian friends Terri had got my wheels spinning in this direction. Thought I would toss it out there.   

Persons in the media perhaps exploiting their lives

And possibly tarnishing their reputation.  Nothing more and nothing less. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: July 30, 2010, 05:12:13 PM »

I believe we have determined that is likely NOT Terri Horman.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: July 30, 2010, 05:12:31 PM »

Agreed.

The loss of their private lives.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: July 30, 2010, 05:17:20 PM »

Agreed.

The loss of their private lives.

Then LE needs to step forward and tell people that their ID's will remain in strict confidence with LE. 

The GJ is closed...so unless you flaunt the fact you are there, if you are a nobody,
press doesn't know what you are doing in that building.  Up unti DeDe we didn't hear a peep out of the press about who was or wasn't at the GJ.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #473 on: July 30, 2010, 05:24:09 PM »

Oops! sorry! Guess that was before I came here. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: July 30, 2010, 05:32:07 PM »

Hi all!  Thanks for the words of kindness and encouragement!  I survived and am a stronger person for it...would not want to go through that again, but sh!t happens!

My whole point was...you never know a person and how they may be rationalizing the things they do or have done.  In my mind, my anger was justified....my coworkers had no idea what I was going through or thinking because they really do not know me,  but my family was worried.  I find it curious that no one from Terri's immediate family (discounting Kaine) have talked to anyone about her.  They would know...really know because they have known her since birth.  I know that Kaine is not my ex...not even remotely my "type", but I do know that all couples argue and I do know that we can never know what goes on behind another family's closed doors.  I am not giving Terri a reason for what she may have done (not my place to judge...let's leave that to the being upstairs), but what went on "behind closed doors" may have been the catalyst for the inferno that has engulfed this family.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: July 30, 2010, 05:32:14 PM »

VIDEO of the press conference here: http://kezi.com/news/local/183162

just getting to watch this. wow how sad. I am about 10 seconds into it and my goodness the change in the parents is really something
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: July 30, 2010, 05:40:20 PM »

Wasn't LE going to do a presser ?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: July 30, 2010, 05:45:34 PM »

Wasn't LE going to do a presser ?

I think they were asked that question and they said they couldn't comment, lol.
Sorry couldn't help myself. I don't think they said that, but I don't know foresure.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: July 30, 2010, 05:47:29 PM »

Friday evening after all the court things have closed ( bail, etc ) is a great time to make an arrest. Long weekends are good too. Well, I can be wishfully thinking here.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: July 30, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »

I’ve spent a lot of time trying to figure out why Desiree stated that she thinks Kyron is being stashed and the parents think that Kyron is still alive.  I know “wishful thinking” is a big part of it.

I’ve also tried to figure out why LE hasn’t arrested Terri.

What we know is that LE said Terri’s cell phone pings and where Terri said she was did not match. 

We’ve NOT heard that Terri failed any questions about Kyron, such as “do you know where Kyron is?”

We’ve heard that Terri failed her LDT.  “Failed” can mean many things.  Basically, I think of “fail” as not passing any or most of the questions.  But, in reality, one question could come out “inconclusive” and that fact might be presented to the press as “failed” to put pressure on the person taking the LDT to be “more forthcoming or completely truthful”, etc.

I’m sure that one of the LDT questions was do you know where Kyron is? Did you kill Kyron?  If Terri failed either of those questions, I believe that LE would have arrested her.  At the very least we would have heard about it from the bio parents.  We haven’t heard anything of that nature. 

Is it possible that Terri was asked “Do you know where Kyron is”, Terri answered No and the LDT show that as truthful?  Ergo, the parents are saying things like:  We think there’s another person involved; we think Kyron’s still alive; we believe Kyron is being stashed.

Also, the cell pings and Terri’s comments where she was don’t match up: Ergo, the bio parents imploring Terri to be completely forthcoming in her answers.

I’m really beginning to believe that there’s been no arrest due to Terri passing some or most of the questions asked on the LDT and not passing one or a few.  Not passing one or a few would be a reason why the bio parents keep imploring for complete answers from Terri. 

BUT I also believe that if Terri has failed a question like: Do you know where Kyron is or did you kill Kyron or did you take Kyron…she would have already been arrested.

I like this post.,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.