April 30, 2024, 03:19:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172031 times)
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: July 30, 2010, 11:26:25 PM »

snipped..

Kaine doesn't seem to know much about what Terri was doing all day much less thinking and he is not going to tell us if it would portray himself in a bad light. There are too many maybes in this story and I don't like the way that the story from Kaine is shifting . ie the PPD, now she has it, now not so much, James leaving the house, no he didn't. Maybe there was fighting and arguing in the house and Kaine hid out and stuck his head in the sand with his work and working at home.
[/quote]

snipped...

Kat_Gram --- BUT it appears from this latest Q & A that Kaine is feeling regret.....AND most importantly HE did not make Kyron disappear...the only one with a criminal lawyer is TH.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: July 30, 2010, 11:33:01 PM »

I also don't think Kyron is being stashed somewhere.
From what they said today they want peeps who might have seen DeDe and Terri together
to come forward. There are alot of rural areas around where Terri was driving around on June 4th and IF she did do something to Kyron, most likely it was somewhere familiar to her and not Kaine. I don't believe that Terri was driving around aimlessly and she doesn't know where she was. Maybe that is information she has shared with her lawyer as part of her defense if this thing ever gets off the ground and she is charged. Who knows ? Maybe she had some sort of secret life during the day.
It is heartbeaking to see Desiree and think about what this is doing to her, but wanting Terri to talk isn't going to happen.

I think you are so right...there will be no breaking Terri.  But it is hard to imagine her (or anyone) actually doing harm to Kyron. He was 7 and would certainly put up some type of struggle at some point. Children can be strong and fast and quick. It's scary to imagine that she could actually physically do "something" to Kyron. Horrible to imagine.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: July 30, 2010, 11:45:58 PM »

Hi Spodie!  Kyron was so tiny, though, and Terri had been a body builder.  Sad

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 30, 2010, 11:53:27 PM »

I just happened to watch this video.  K & D were asked why they are doing national news conferences and they say that Kyron may not be held locally. I couldn't help but wonder why they had no picture of Kyron posted up.  It would sure help.  Hopefully they'll do this with any future PC's they have.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: July 30, 2010, 11:56:18 PM »

Terri got the criminal lawyer right after she got the RO with the accusation of the MFH. Which is a serious accusation itself.
Of course the parents are going to blame themselves. Ed Smart didn't have the alarm on, Mark Lunsfords wasn't at home that night.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: July 31, 2010, 12:02:07 AM »

I used to think that Kaine stashed Kyron, but not any more.
Still at my 85 / 15 % bewtween Terri and some random SO watching and waiting for any kid at that school that day.
Anyway, goodnight all and maybe tomorrow ?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: July 31, 2010, 12:03:24 AM »

Terri got the criminal lawyer right after she got the RO with the accusation of the MFH. Which is a serious accusation itself.
Of course the parents are going to blame themselves. Ed Smart didn't have the alarm on, Mark Lunsfords wasn't at home that night.

hI Kat_Gram--It's late so maybe I can get away with O/T.  I rarely agree with you about Kyron, but I sure do like your cat Avi, especially the way it squeezes up it's eyes.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: July 31, 2010, 12:05:30 AM »

So far Terri's timeline of the day that Kyron was found to be missing has been gone through by LE and there are questions as to where she was at certain times correct?

What was Terri's life like on a day to day basis? Where did she go? What did she do? Who did she talk to?
From what I understand Kaine does not even know what she did with her time.

I wonder how he could have no basic general idea. I mean did he ever call home to check on Terri and the Children? It paints a pretty dismal picture to think that Kaine might not even call at his lunch hour or break(s) to check in on his family. Did he ever do that?

I would hope so.

I am guessing to think that Terri's social activities might include going to the gym. We know that Terri and Kaine went together the one time right?

Did Terri have close friends/contacts at the gym? If so what are those people like?

I understand that Terri was "banned" from the gym and imo that in and of itself seemed quite strange. If Terri is a paying customer, regardless of what any of the people at the gym might think about Terri, she IS NOT a suspect in this case per LE. Terri did nothing illegal at the gym that we know of. And going back to the time when Terri allegedly asked for the staff to let her know when her Husband and Daughter showed up at the gym, well, that is just not enough of a reason to ban her from the gym really now is it?

Why did the gym ban Terri and not the whole family if they had concerns?
The RO had not even been served at that time.

What I am getting at is why was the gym management both so seemingly over reactive and protective? 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: July 31, 2010, 12:06:16 AM »

hI Kat_Gram--It's late so maybe I can get away with O/T.  I rarely agree with you about Kyron, but I sure do like your cat Avi, especially the way it squeezes up it's eyes.

Brandi brings out the best in all of us monkeys!!!!!  With her cute avi's
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: July 31, 2010, 12:14:15 AM »

Hi Spodie!  Kyron was so tiny, though, and Terri had been a body builder.  Sad

Hi Claycat,
IF it turns out that Kyron is gone by the act of her hands .....oh it is Monsterous!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: July 31, 2010, 12:19:44 AM »

Thanks Brandi.

Another week and ... no arrest for either the MFH or the disappearance of Kyron.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
9:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: July 31, 2010, 12:20:49 AM »

Actually that is one that I created for Kat_Gram a very long time ago 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: July 31, 2010, 12:22:06 AM »

I used to think that Kaine stashed Kyron, but not any more.
Still at my 85 / 15 % bewtween Terri and some random SO watching and waiting for any kid at that school that day.
Anyway, goodnight all and maybe tomorrow ?
Goodnight Kat.  I don't think I've ever thought of Kaine being involved in this. I've wondered about an SO also but there are so many discrepancies with Terri and Kyron's disappearance.  I thought that whoever Terri planned this with would return him shortly after taking him.  Since the story got so big (so fast), the person who had him freaked and doesn't know how to return him and can't contact Terri now?  (Kryron could know this person and they're afraid of getting caught now).  I'm stumped and only wish he'd turn up and he could reunite with his loved ones.  I can't help but wonder how it is in Terri's parents home right now?  How are all the grandparents dealing with this? I know if I were in Terri's shoes and I were innocent I would plead with my attorney to make a statement.  Plus her not being able to see her own daughter?  I couldn't handle that!  Her actions reinforce my thoughts of her being involved.  Sorry for my ranting-just frustrated that we don't have Kyron back yet!
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: July 31, 2010, 12:24:03 AM »

Sorry Klaas!  There goes that foot in mouth again!   
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: July 31, 2010, 12:30:03 AM »

I just happened to watch this video.  K & D were asked why they are doing national news conferences and they say that Kyron may not be held locally. I couldn't help but wonder why they had no picture of Kyron posted up.  It would sure help.  Hopefully they'll do this with any future PC's they have.

You are so right. They should have put up a picture of Kyron! I wonder why they didn't? They sure looked broken and in so much pain.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #515 on: July 31, 2010, 12:46:28 AM »

You are so right. They should have put up a picture of Kyron! I wonder why they didn't? They sure looked broken and in so much pain.
With all the stress they're under it may have been overlooked.  I hope they remember it in the future as it could sure help.  I hope that Kyron is found soon so they don't have to do any more PC's.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: July 31, 2010, 12:54:41 AM »

I'm headed to bed.  Goodnight all!  See you tomorrow!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: July 31, 2010, 01:19:22 AM »

awww... thanks, Spodie.

Yeah, Kat_Gram was on SM before I ever heard of it.

And Klaas is quite a talented animator.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: July 31, 2010, 01:19:33 AM »

So far Terri's timeline of the day that Kyron was found to be missing has been gone through by LE and there are questions as to where she was at certain times correct?

What was Terri's life like on a day to day basis? Where did she go? What did she do? Who did she talk to?
From what I understand Kaine does not even know what she did with her time.

I wonder how he could have no basic general idea. I mean did he ever call home to check on Terri and the Children? It paints a pretty dismal picture to think that Kaine might not even call at his lunch hour or break(s) to check in on his family. Did he ever do that?

I would hope so.

I am guessing to think that Terri's social activities might include going to the gym. We know that Terri and Kaine went together the one time right?

Did Terri have close friends/contacts at the gym? If so what are those people like?

I understand that Terri was "banned" from the gym and imo that in and of itself seemed quite strange. If Terri is a paying customer, regardless of what any of the people at the gym might think about Terri, she IS NOT a suspect in this case per LE. Terri did nothing illegal at the gym that we know of. And going back to the time when Terri allegedly asked for the staff to let her know when her Husband and Daughter showed up at the gym, well, that is just not enough of a reason to ban her from the gym really now is it?

Why did the gym ban Terri and not the whole family if they had concerns?
The RO had not even been served at that time.

What I am getting at is why was the gym management both so seemingly over reactive and protective? 

I think Terri was a member at another gym, not the one that banned her. That was Kaine's gym, so of course she is banned due to the RO. She can't come near Kaine or Kiara. She planned to kill him, and she was planning to take the baby. She's a danger to them. Why on earth would you think she should be allowed access? It also has been a command center of sorts during the searches for Kyron, so naturally she 'd be very unwelcome there anyway, even without the RO.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: July 31, 2010, 01:31:47 AM »

When my children were babies, and I was a stay-at-home Mom, I didn't tell my husband every move I made all day. He never expected me to give him my itinerary. I didn't ask him to relay his every move during the day either. We may have discussed things that needed to be taken care of, such as bank deposits or items that needed to be picked up from the store, or some important project of his at work. But I couldn't tell anyone exactly everything my husband did all day either. I think that's actually pretty normal for most couples. There's general discussion, but not a minute by minute accounting of activities.

Kaine said Terri usually ran errands and stuff during the day. He had some idea, in fact. I think he just didn't go into great detail. It doesn't mean he didn't call all day.

First he's accused of being controlling, and now he's being accused of not paying enough attention.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.