April 30, 2024, 10:49:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172122 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2010, 07:14:37 PM »

I was going to lurk for a while but then I found this:

Someone put together this map of key points in the #KyronHorman case. I can think of more to add: http://tinyurl.com/26j7ult

Apparently some folks find Anita Kissee controversial. I think she's brilliant. jmvho

(And hopefully she will post more updates as they become available lol!)

That quote was taken from Anita Kissee's twitter here:
http://twitter.com/anitakissee

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2010, 07:14:40 PM »

Hey Brandi, I just thought of something... What about if the pic of Terri with Kyron was taken at the Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant in Wilsonville but the pic of James was taken at Disney World in Florida? I'm looking at the back of the car in the one of Terri with Ky & it's diff than the one's at Disney World. I saw the pic of James & thought they were taken at the same time. I am now very curious why there's a pic of James at the speedway in Disney but not one of Ky. Also, I wonder why that pic was put (along with just a few others) in the James Kyron & Quinn album. The reason I'm asking is bc pics were certainly taken at Disney World, as a few of them are in that album on her FB page (some have Kyron in them). Surely she'd have hundreds of pics taken at Disney, right, so why just a few Disney pics in that album instead of TONS in their own Disney FB album? Could a race pic taken at Bullwinkle's have been posted to show that she treats the kids equal since there was a pic of James at Disney's Tomorrowland Speedway? When was the pic to Bullwinkle's taken? I'm off to try to figure out some coding so I can see what other albums happened to have been on there and are missing. Might take a couple of days unless maybe you can help me...   Please???
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2010, 07:17:43 PM »

Back to lurking I go.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2010, 07:20:41 PM »

The gocart photos are of two different places.  ONE is in Wilsonville and the other is Disneyland.  Look at the cars, they are different and the seat backs are different.

Both of your are right, they were at both places, but the photo in the opening post of this thread was the Wilsonville go cart.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2010, 07:23:06 PM »

Someone put together this map of key points in the #KyronHorman case. I can think of more to add: http://tinyurl.com/26j7ult

Apparently some folks find Anita Kissee controversial. I think she's brilliant. jmvho

I think she's very brilliant and incredibly intellectual. Her intelligence shows through her investigative journalism. I love that map, I'm on it now circumnavigating everything. I didn't even know you could do this with those maps! I'm testing it out now for myself!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2010, 07:24:34 PM »

I think she's very brilliant and incredibly intellectual. Her intelligence shows through her investigative journalism. I love that map, I'm on it now circumnavigating everything. I didn't even know you could do this with those maps! I'm testing it out now for myself!

Quoting this again bc I just thought of something...Rob would definitely find this map interesting (with his technical interests). Miss you Rob!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2010, 07:26:44 PM »

The gocart photos are of two different places.  ONE is in Wilsonville and the other is Disneyland.  Look at the cars, they are different and the seat backs are different.

Both of your are right, they were at both places, but the photo in the opening post of this thread was the Wilsonville go cart.

Thanks Klaas, I know I was wrong on the photo of Terri with Kyron...but want to keep those posts to show the pics. Did you see my last post bc I'm really wondering when the pic was taken of Terri with Kyron? I think it's really weird she only had a few pics from Disney in that James Kyron & Quinn album. I wonder if she had a Disney album on her FB that maybe we don;t know about yet bc it went private before everything could be mirrored...
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2010, 07:28:11 PM »

Hey Brandi, I just thought of something... What about if the pic of Terri with Kyron was taken at the Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant in Wilsonville but the pic of James was taken at Disney World in Florida? I'm looking at the back of the car in the one of Terri with Ky & it's diff than the one's at Disney World. I saw the pic of James & thought they were taken at the same time. I am now very curious why there's a pic of James at the speedway in Disney but not one of Ky. Also, I wonder why that pic was put (along with just a few others) in the James Kyron & Quinn album. The reason I'm asking is bc pics were certainly taken at Disney World, as a few of them are in that album on her FB page (some have Kyron in them). Surely she'd have hundreds of pics taken at Disney, right, so why just a few Disney pics in that album instead of TONS in their own Disney FB album? Could a race pic taken at Bullwinkle's have been posted to show that she treats the kids equal since there was a pic of James at Disney's Tomorrowland Speedway? When was the pic to Bullwinkle's taken? I'm off to try to figure out some coding so I can see what other albums happened to have been on there and are missing. Might take a couple of days unless maybe you can help me...   Please???

I'm not Brandi, but I am certain those pics were taken in 2 different locations. The Disney World pics were from the vacation in 2008 and posted in the "James, Kyron, Quinn" album. The Bullwinkle/Family Fun pics are posted in the June 2009 album (#38-44). The June 2009 pics are clearly of bumper cars used on the track that can be seen behind the cars (lined with tires). Coincidentally, it is this June 2009 album that shows the family at the CSI expo at OMSI (where the CSI t shirts were available for purchase).

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1264414625&aid=2010775&s=0&hash=23b95dc2919224f0737da72621b8029a

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1264414625&aid=2026716&s=0&hash=9d489e32b0948b06b079f4fade37bf78#!/album.php?aid=2026716&id=1264414625&page=3

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2010, 07:31:38 PM »

anitakissee

THIS was the #KyronHorman map that was supposed to link. More detailed: http://tinyurl.com/2bcvfet

ME: I agree I think Anita does great reporting even when we have to wait for it, it is always worth waiting for IMO.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2010, 07:37:19 PM »

I'm not Brandi, but I am certain those pics were taken in 2 different locations. The Disney World pics were from the vacation in 2008 and posted in the "James, Kyron, Quinn" album. The Bullwinkle/Family Fun pics are posted in the June 2009 album (#38-44). The June 2009 pics are clearly of bumper cars used on the track that can be seen behind the cars (lined with tires). Coincidentally, it is this June 2009 album that shows the family at the CSI expo at OMSI (where the CSI t shirts were available for purchase).

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1264414625&aid=2010775&s=0&hash=23b95dc2919224f0737da72621b8029a

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1264414625&aid=2026716&s=0&hash=9d489e32b0948b06b079f4fade37bf78#!/album.php?aid=2026716&id=1264414625&page=3

I know I was wrong. Thank you so much for the links again. I'm wondering about a Disney album on her FB a/c, though. Seems like she put alot of pics in her FB and we haven't even touched the tip of them all yet. I was able to get into about 4 or 5 and took screenshots of all of them, I put the in the pictures thread. Do you know of a Disney album she would possibly have? Surely she didn;t just take a handful of pics at Disney World, right? (thinking out loud) I'm wondering when the pic of Ky & Terri were taken bc the one with James was uploaded the end of February 2009. I'm wondering if this one at Bullwinkle's was to even them out. I'm bothered that Kyron doesn't have the wheel & I'm wondering if it's bc of safety reasons or if this was just a pic to even everything out... (only being hypothetical)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2010, 07:43:30 PM »

I was glacing around at IS and found the discussion regarding a cold case.

Stacy Wilmoth:
http://www.theoutlookonline.com/news/story.php?story_id=127604789675353300

This one is new to me. 
If the two cases are somehow linked it makes me wonder what possibly might have drawn this monster to do something like this again? Is it a possible copy cat case where perhaps someone may have had knowledge about that case and decided to make it appear that the two cases were likely linked?

I don't know about the cases being linked, but reading that underscored that Kyron didn't just wander off. He was taken. It also made me think about what Terri wrote on her FB pic of Kyron's classmates with Kiara, that Kyron had disappeared again to go to the restroom, or something to that effect. I wonder if even then, she might have been setting a scenario that Kyron had a habit of wandering off on his own without telling anyone. Laying the groundwork.

Terri could have changed the caption on the picture also to coincide with time Kyron went missing ...I wish someone knew if that caption was actually on the pic when it was first posted.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2010, 07:44:55 PM »

She was kind of catty about Blink. : \
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2010, 07:45:23 PM »

I know I was wrong. Thank you so much for the links again. I'm wondering about a Disney album on her FB a/c, though. Seems like she put alot of pics in her FB and we haven't even touched the tip of them all yet. I was able to get into about 4 or 5 and took screenshots of all of them, I put the in the pictures thread. Do you know of a Disney album she would possibly have? Surely she didn;t just take a handful of pics at Disney World, right? (thinking out loud) I'm wondering when the pic of Ky & Terri were taken bc the one with James was uploaded the end of February 2009. I'm wondering if this one at Bullwinkle's was to even them out. I'm bothered that Kyron doesn't have the wheel & I'm wondering if it's bc of safety reasons or if this was just a pic to even everything out... (only being hypothetical)

Sorry Titch. I am the slowest poster in in the universe and didn't realize so many people beat me to the info. If there was a Disney World album, it was probably a 2008 album?? I'm thinking no one made it back that far with their original sleuthing. Or maybe she was too busy being pregnant and giving birth to keep her FB updated. I haven't seen any pregnancy pics...

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2010, 07:52:40 PM »

Anita Kissee was posting some over in the Kyron Horman Discission forum and some people copied Anita's posts and pasted them elsewhere including here and over at Blinks.   According to Admin one of their rules is no copying to other forums.  Honestly I didn't know that.  I told Admin at that forum that Anita would be foolish to think stuff she posts on the internet is private that there was always people willing to copy and paste.  Admin (Cindi) didn't like my answer and banned me from the forum.  I have no idea why she is mad at Blink except that someone quoted something she said over at Blink too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2010, 07:54:05 PM »

Sorry Titch. I am the slowest poster in in the universe and didn't realize so many people beat me to the info. If there was a Disney World album, it was probably a 2008 album?? I'm thinking no one made it back that far with their original sleuthing. Or maybe she was too busy being pregnant and giving birth to keep her FB updated. I haven't seen any pregnancy pics...

Good point.  I think she mentions James as being 15 though and he's 16 now so maybe early 2009?
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2010, 07:57:52 PM »

Good point.  I think she mentions James as being 15 though and he's 16 now so maybe early 2009?

Klaas, if you do a "roll over" on the FB pics in the June 2009 album it says "James and Kyron Disneyworld 2008."

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2010, 08:00:25 PM »

Klaas, if you do a "roll over" on the FB pics in the June 2009 album it says "James and Kyron Disneyworld 2008."

Actually it's the "Jamae, Kyron and Quinn" album.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2010, 08:02:01 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

If anyone is interested Levi is having a couple interesting guests on his show.

atty Dawn Skinner & Private Investigator Vito Colucci discuss Kyron Horman at 9 ET! Listen here:

www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Levi Page Show
58 Minutes UNTIL SHOW

Back to lurking 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2010, 08:06:02 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

If anyone is interested Levi is having a couple interesting guests on his show.

atty Dawn Skinner & Private Investigator Vito Colucci discuss Kyron Horman at 9 ET! Listen here:

www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Levi Page Show
58 Minutes UNTIL SHOW

Back to lurking 
Thanks 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2010, 08:08:01 PM »

She was definitely catty about Blink, but I think it's bc some of the info was wrong regarding the Pumalas. Brian hasn't lived at that houseboat in many years and his wife was never Anna. Anna is his sister and has lived in Arizona for months. I think alot of us got so much info real quick, our minds were encompassed with Kyron, and info was put out quickly without fully verifying it. Sometimes sources can be incorrect.  I have to say that I've been following Blink for a very long time, since she was posting at WS...then here at SM & getting her own forum. I personally believe Blink has a passion for helping to solve crimes against people, especially children. Sure she's an awesome reporter, but I personally think she's amazing at getting facts out there & seen. I'd follow Blink over Anita anyday of the week, and I'll continue to follow Blink too. Anita is a very good journalist/reporter but I'm sure I won't follow her after Kyron's case...unless she covers another missing child from that area or something. Blink is wider spread, imo. Her coverage of Morgan Harrington & Caylee Anthony is nothing less than amazing. I love scaredmonkeys.com as a forum and think it's awesome. Blink is a news blogger turned incredible journalist in her own right. So what some tiny bit of info was a lil off...it doesn;t give somebody the right to slam them just bc of a mistake. I found a few mistakes of Anita's too...but I still think she's incredible. When Blink is generating more hits than Katu, that should tell people why there's cattiness against Blink. I remember Hornsbey tried to say some dumb stupid stuff about sites (including our wonderful Blink) that make money off of following these types of cases. Well I say this: Who the hell does he think he is bc he's a damn criminal defense attorney? Who in the world makes more money off of these victims of injustice than a criminal defense attorney. My gosh! Pot meet Kettle! Uhhh, ya know?

Blink, you keep up your incredible work sweetie!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.