May 01, 2024, 05:31:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172206 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: July 31, 2010, 02:23:55 PM »

Your welcome, for some reason I was under the impression Oakes was no longer involved, I was wrong, now wonder if this is some tip he is going with?

I have no idea, I thought he had quit the case too.  Wonder if he's talking about an area near Sauvie Island?
I don't know but it says to recover a body, which if Oakes knows there is a body there you would think he would call the police. And since there appears to be so much water around there IF they see a body it could certainly be a body of someone who has drowned I would imagine.

He did turn in his report to LE.  LE is pursuing other tips/leads. 

This just sounds incredulous to me. Oakes says he has found a body? And had contacted LE? And LE replies that they are busy following "other" leads?

I cannot imagine LE not responding if a body has indeed been found.

Perhaps Oakes means he has "found" what he believes is a body but has not been able to positively say it is a body?

Color me confused.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: July 31, 2010, 02:25:24 PM »

No matter what color his hair is he's still adorable!  Some have asked about her online activities and I hear she's into WoW.  World of WarCraft is a role playing game that some get really into and it never ends.  Some really get into their character and never leave the computer so I can understand Kitty being on her own in the home quite a bit.  You go on and are sent on quests all the time and talk via headset or online chat in real time.  No telling whom she met there!?  My 13yo plays it and if I don't watch the time he'll go on for hours.  I must say his typing is fast and good for his age from chatting online while playing.  I do watch over him and he's a really good boy and if someone said wrong things to him he would let me or Dad know.  He's never even gone on a MySpace page or looked at FB.  Such a sweet boy, much like Kyron and I bet they would be good friends if they ever met.  I do wonder if KH played WoW with her?  Has LE looked at this also.  I'm sure(answering my own question, sorry).  I've noticed Ky's hand positioning in some photos and they look like my son's did and he had some fine motor probs in them that were corrected with OT and playing video games, no kidding.  Not saying Ky has had that prob at all.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #602 on: July 31, 2010, 02:27:27 PM »

You sure would think that if there is a possibility of a body in the water, they would act fast, but with what Wyks has posted about the equipment and time, and danger, I'm sure it isn't that simple. I'm curious how long the body has been there though 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 31, 2010, 02:27:34 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: July 31, 2010, 02:30:28 PM »

I keep thinking about what Kaine and Desiree said about Kiara......"she's a new kid",
or "she's a different kid"......I wish he would have elaborated on "how" was she different. Is she more alert? Not sleeping all day?

I wonder if Kaine has thought about having Kiara's blood tested for sedatives, or any drugs. Terri may have been sedating Kiara.
Maybe she sedated Kyron the morning he disappeared. When she was driving around for the 90 minutes, she could have been waiting for a sedative to take affect.
She could have just driven somewhere, with Kyron asleep, and just left him in the woods. I pray if she did sedate him, he didn't wake up in the middle of a forest, left to die......I still want to believe Kyron is "stashed" somewhere, as Desiree does.

Prayers for Kyron!!

Oh no! Unfortunately, this sounds like a possibility. It makes sense.

In the science fair pics..did Kyron have his glasses on at that time?  I sort of remember he didn't..but I could be mistaken.

Yes.

I believe LE or someone posted this same picture with the glasses off, in case he went missing without them.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 31, 2010, 02:51:25 PM »

LE or someone posted this same picture with the glasses off, in case he went missing without them.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: July 31, 2010, 03:04:50 PM »

Thank you Brandi and Blonde.  And Brandi thank you for all the different pics of Kyron with different hair color.

I wonder what cases Terri followed on the internet and if she ever siad what her fav eposide of CSI was..maybe that would give us a place to start for both motive and MO.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: July 31, 2010, 03:27:11 PM »

This was taken from Chris Horman's facebook page and it was a post in June. Does anyone know who Chris Horman is? Was he purposely excluding Desiree out of this? Just thought this was odd.

Chris Horman Thanks for the comments, please keep pushing the info and pictures of him so that we can find him asap and get him home to his loving mother and father. Love you Kaine and Terrie hang in there!
June 9 at 2:13pm

Hey Sebastian,

There are two:

Christopher Horman, age 56
Christopher Neil Horman, age 31

It appears that one is the son of the other. 
One of them has a sister named Kristyn Price.

One Chris is married to a Kathy Jones Horman, age 44, who has 3 sons, Austin - Xander - and Zachary Horman.  This Chris appears to be a Marine. 

The older Chris appears to be the brother of Richard Neil Horman (R.Neil), age 63, Kaine's adoptive father, who is married to Kristi B Horman. 

So my best guess as the answer to your question of 'who is Chris?', is that one in particular is Kaine's possible adoptive uncle or cousin. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: July 31, 2010, 03:37:40 PM »

Your welcome, for some reason I was under the impression Oakes was no longer involved, I was wrong, now wonder if this is some tip he is going with?

I have no idea, I thought he had quit the case too.  Wonder if he's talking about an area near Sauvie Island?
I don't know but it says to recover a body, which if Oakes knows there is a body there you would think he would call the police. And since there appears to be so much water around there IF they see a body it could certainly be a body of someone who has drowned I would imagine.

This just sounds incredulous to me. Oakes says he has found a body? And had contacted LE? And LE replies that they are busy following "other" leads?

Perhaps Oakes means he has "found" what he believes is a body but has not been able to positively say it is a body?

Color me confused.

His dogs alerted to a death scent in the area of the water.  Not just one dog, two dogs on one day and a different set of dogs on the next day in that same spot.  He didn't say 'body'.  He said his dogs alerted to 'a death scent'.  He filed his report with LE, as instructed.  The rest is up to LE.  Hard to let go of, *IF* LE does not follow up on those reports. 

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: July 31, 2010, 03:38:17 PM »

I've noticed Ky's hand positioning in some photos and they look like my son's did and he had some fine motor probs in them that were corrected with OT and playing video games, no kidding.  Not saying Ky has had that prob at all.
I noticed that too and wondered if there was an issue there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: July 31, 2010, 03:41:31 PM »

This was taken from Chris Horman's facebook page and it was a post in June. Does anyone know who Chris Horman is? Was he purposely excluding Desiree out of this? Just thought this was odd.

Chris Horman Thanks for the comments, please keep pushing the info and pictures of him so that we can find him asap and get him home to his loving mother and father. Love you Kaine and Terrie hang in there!

Hey Sebastian,

There are two:

One Chris is married to a Kathy Jones Horman, age 44, who has 3 sons, Austin - Xander - and Zachary Horman.  This Chris appears to be a Marine. 

The older Chris appears to be the brother of Richard Neil Horman (R.Neil), age 63, Kaine's adoptive father, who is married to Kristi B Horman. 

So my best guess as the answer to your question of 'who is Chris?', is that one in particular is Kaine's possible adoptive uncle or cousin. 

This Chris Horman is married to Kathy Horman and his sister is Kristyn Price

http://www.facebook.com/r.neil.horman?ref=search#!/profile.php?id=1644743679&ref=sgm
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: July 31, 2010, 03:41:33 PM »

Hey Sebastian,

There are two:

Wyks, you are so good at sorting out relatives. I bet you were the only one in your class who solved those "what relation is your brother's second cousin's grandfather's mother to you?"

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: July 31, 2010, 03:43:14 PM »

Color me confused.

His dogs alerted to a death scent in the area of the water.  Not just one dog, two dogs on one day and a different set of dogs on the next day in that same spot.  He didn't say 'body'.  He said his dogs alerted to 'a death scent'.  He filed his report with LE, as instructed.  The rest is up to LE.  Hard to let go of, *IF* LE does not follow up on those reports. 

I beg to differ concerning "body."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: July 31, 2010, 03:44:07 PM »

Wyks - he is saying body NOW on his Myspace
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: July 31, 2010, 03:44:50 PM »

Hey Sebastian,

There are two:

Thank you so much Wyks! Big hugs!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: July 31, 2010, 03:46:24 PM »

Wyks, did Mr Oakes stop for awhile in searching for Kyron? For some reason that was my impression.

Rosie, at one point he was waiting for LE to bring specialized divers and equipment needed to see thru the mirky water to all that sludge below.  They had told him it would take some time to get all that together.  There was a scramble by many in the area, looking for certified divers with equipment needed, to volunteer their time etc.  It is supposedly very dangerous work, so they couldn't simply use 'a volunteer diver with a boat'.  That was awhile back, when his dogs alerted to something in the water.  Dunno what if anything LE or Oakes have done on that particular search.  Do know that in the meantime, while waiting for that equipment/divers, LE and Oakes both supposedly have been doing searches based on other tips/leads in the area.  What exactly Oakes has  been doing lately, I have no idea, haven't been following it.

Thank-you.  Just curious about the body that is in the water? I could be all mixed up and not understanding.

Harry seems pretty clear about a body

Yep he says 'body' here.  The official report to LE was that his dogs made an alert (twice, seperate days) at the same spot, for 'a death scent'.   From this follow-up by Oakes, he seems convinced that 'death scent' is from a body that could still be in that water/sludge.  For Oakes to be posting ads for help, it seems that LE is not taking him seriously. 

( silent  on the rest of what I'd like to say in that regard. )

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: July 31, 2010, 03:50:41 PM »

You sure would think that if there is a possibility of a body in the water, they would act fast, but with what Wyks has posted about the equipment and time, and danger, I'm sure it isn't that simple. I'm curious how long the body has been there though 

Am thinking that LE may have poo-poo'd Oakes dogs findings, because of another person who died in those waters just prior to Kyron's having gone missing.  Not to mention all the others who may have met their demise in those waters. 

My thoughts?  Was it in that exact spot?  If not, then why doesn't LE act?  Or have they?  Perhaps not to the satisfaction of those searching.  Dunno.  It's not like LE/media is telling anyone anything of real substance. 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 31, 2010, 03:52:56 PM »

Today while I was actively searching for Kyron, I received a few phone calls from concerned persons including Victoria asking if I have stopped searching for Kyron? The answer is NO I have NOT stopped my searching for Kyron. I was then informed that Debi Knowles had emailed several folks and stated that she no longer wanted to be involved in the management of the money for the private search. I have at this time not received any calls or emails from Debi explaining her decision but I respect it.

We are all focusing (or at least I am) on one thing. Trying to find out what happened to Kyron.
You won’t find me going on the radio at KXL and making an ass of myself like someone else has by making stupid unfounded statements. My comment to everyone is “who is a fraud and who isn’t here? My documentation, which has been investigated by the Oregon Dept of Justice, proved I have been telling the truth about my work in SAR. Their 3-year investigation showed that I was honest in all I said and did.

I’m keeping focused on one thing and one thing only. Let’s find Kyron.

I have every belief that Kyron is still very much alive and I’m searching for Kyron based on this premise.

I support Mult. Co. Sheriff’s Dept’s. search for Kyron despite my ill feelings towards some of the search dog handlers and teams who repeatedly badmouth my efforts.

38 years ago I started in MCSO and SAR work. I’ve been involved in SAR and 25 with the search dog teams. Since that time not one single sheriff, search dog handler, or person has provided my attorney or myself with any single piece of documentation to prove that what I’ve said or done is wrong. It won’t happen because I KNOW EVERYONE IS WATCHING ME and my work because of all the complaining from the teams I’ve repeatedly embarrassed by doing my job the right way. If they did their jobs the right way the first time, none of this would happen. (me coming in after words and finding the victims in the original search areas).

In fact each time they try to prove I’m not honest in my statements, they make bigger fools of themselves. I have never been charged of any criminal wrongdoing. Never had to pay any fines (other then a traffic ticket). And in fact I am one of the most successful search dog handlers making a full time living at working, teaching, k9 search and rescue around the world. (Again all documented).
You bet if I was any kind of fraud I would have been shut down 25 years ago.
So this being said, let’s deal with FACTS not Rumors.
Everything I’ve said is DOCUMENTED and PUBLIC RECORD.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=536675806

Kyron picture thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=1181545;topic=8203.40;num_replies=86;sesc=e1927150e661e507833b405f56055e36

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: July 31, 2010, 03:59:36 PM »

http://www.k9sardog.com/popup_kyron.html

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: July 31, 2010, 04:05:37 PM »

As a memory refresher I am searching for the article from July 2, 2010 where Desiree's Brother, Sean Davidson, had made comments concerning the case and I can't seem to find it.
If anyone has a saved link please share.
...still looking.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.