April 30, 2024, 03:41:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172035 times)
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: July 31, 2010, 04:05:44 PM »

Has anyone in the media asked DY and KH WHY they won't give a scent article?
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: July 31, 2010, 04:06:42 PM »

Has anyone in the media asked DY and KH WHY they won't give a scent article.

Whoops.... A scent article of Kyrons to Harry Oakes for his dogs?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: July 31, 2010, 04:08:02 PM »

I have often wondered why they didn't.

I have not seen anyone ask them that though.

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: July 31, 2010, 04:09:17 PM »

Wyks, did Mr Oakes stop for awhile in searching for Kyron? For some reason that was my impression.

Rosie, at one point he was waiting for LE to bring specialized divers and equipment needed to see thru the mirky water to all that sludge below.  They had told him it would take some time to get all that together.  There was a scramble by many in the area, looking for certified divers with equipment needed, to volunteer their time etc.  It is supposedly very dangerous work, so they couldn't simply use 'a volunteer diver with a boat'.  That was awhile back, when his dogs alerted to something in the water.  Dunno what if anything LE or Oakes have done on that particular search.  Do know that in the meantime, while waiting for that equipment/divers, LE and Oakes both supposedly have been doing searches based on other tips/leads in the area.  What exactly Oakes has  been doing lately, I have no idea, haven't been following it.

Thank-you.  Just curious about the body that is in the water? I could be all mixed up and not understanding.

Harry seems pretty clear about a body

Yep he says 'body' here.  The official report to LE was that his dogs made an alert (twice, seperate days) at the same spot, for 'a death scent'.   From this follow-up by Oakes, he seems convinced that 'death scent' is from a body that could still be in that water/sludge.  For Oakes to be posting ads for help, it seems that LE is not taking him seriously. 

( silent  on the rest of what I'd like to say in that regard. )

thats what I thought as well....they need to check it out! I dont care what problems they have with him...dogs don't lie!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: July 31, 2010, 04:09:19 PM »

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: July 31, 2010, 04:11:40 PM »

Wyks, you are so good at sorting out relatives. I bet you were the only one in your class who solved those "what relation is your brother's second cousin's grandfather's mother to you?"

LOL Brandi!  And um.. yep, pretty much!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: July 31, 2010, 04:14:32 PM »

my post got mixed in with yours sorry!!

I still have hopes that gorgeous little boy is alive...maybe it's the positivness from the family, I don't know, but I can't bring myself to think of him gone....praying for Kyron!..

I hope Harry gets someone in LE to at least search where his dogs alerted to, this is getting ridiculous!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: July 31, 2010, 04:16:59 PM »

As a memory refresher I am searching for the article from July 2, 2010 where Desiree's Brother, Sean Davidson, had made comments concerning the case and I can't seem to find it.
If anyone has a saved link please share.
...still looking.

Hi Patricia,
Is this it?

http://media.photobucket.com/video/welcome/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/7210DavidsonUncle002.mp4?o=10
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: July 31, 2010, 04:17:40 PM »

As a memory refresher I am searching for the article from July 2, 2010 where Desiree's Brother, Sean Davidson, had made comments concerning the case and I can't seem to find it.
...still looking.

Crankycrankerson has the video in photobucket:

http://media.photobucket.com/video/welcome/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/7210DavidsonUncle002.mp4?o=10
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 31, 2010, 04:20:24 PM »

...still looking.

Hi Patricia,
Is this it?

Is this a match?
http://www.facebook.com/people/Sean-Davidson/100000672450300

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: July 31, 2010, 04:21:01 PM »

Brandi, Thank you for keeping Kyron alive for all of us....this is so touching. I've gotta sign off and go spread some good feelings
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: July 31, 2010, 04:22:34 PM »

Your welcome, for some reason I was under the impression Oakes was no longer involved, I was wrong, now wonder if this is some tip he is going with?

I have no idea, I thought he had quit the case too.  Wonder if he's talking about an area near Sauvie Island?
I don't know but it says to recover a body, which if Oakes knows there is a body there you would think he would call the police. And since there appears to be so much water around there IF they see a body it could certainly be a body of someone who has drowned I would imagine.

He did turn in his report to LE.  LE is pursuing other tips/leads. 

This just sounds incredulous to me. Oakes says he has found a body? And had contacted LE? And LE replies that they are busy following "other" leads?

I cannot imagine LE not responding if a body has indeed been found.

Perhaps Oakes means he has "found" what he believes is a body but has not been able to positively say it is a body?

Color me confused.

Me too. LE is in for a major embarrassment and bad press if it turns out to really be a body. On the OTHER hand, they could just mean that leads for a live Kyron take precedence over a possible body discovery. If the "live" lead is not followed up quickly, it could result in Kyron getting further away.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: July 31, 2010, 04:22:53 PM »

...still looking.

Hi Patricia,
Is this it?

Is this a match?
http://www.facebook.com/people/Sean-Davidson/100000672450300

I believe it is. . . he is friends with both DY and one of her sisters.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: July 31, 2010, 04:25:35 PM »

Sean Davidson's facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000672450300&v=wall&ref=search
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 31, 2010, 04:26:57 PM »

THE EDGE- HEAVY METAL ON SOUTHERN OREGON'S REAL ROCK- 106.3 ...
Medford, OR, 97504; Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx .... Sean Davidson Can't wait for the new Hellyeah release tomorrow either Smile. July 12 at 12:41pm · ...

www.facebook.com/pages/THE-EDGE-HEAVY-METAL-ON-SOUTHE... -

http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-EDGE-HEAVY-METAL-ON-SOUTHERN-OREGONS-REAL-ROCK-1063-KZZE/304735214353

(I added the x's in place of the phone number.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: July 31, 2010, 04:29:05 PM »

This was taken from Chris Horman's facebook page and it was a post in June. Does anyone know who Chris Horman is? Was he purposely excluding Desiree out of this? Just thought this was odd.

Chris Horman Thanks for the comments, please keep pushing the info and pictures of him so that we can find him asap and get him home to his loving mother and father. Love you Kaine and Terrie hang in there!
June 9 at 2:13pm

Hey Sebastian,

There are two:

Christopher Horman, age 56
Christopher Neil Horman, age 31

It appears that one is the son of the other. 
One of them has a sister named Kristyn Price.

One Chris is married to a Kathy Jones Horman, age 44, who has 3 sons, Austin - Xander - and Zachary Horman.  This Chris appears to be a Marine. 

The older Chris appears to be the brother of Richard Neil Horman (R.Neil), age 63, Kaine's adoptive father, who is married to Kristi B Horman. 

So my best guess as the answer to your question of 'who is Chris?', is that one in particular is Kaine's possible adoptive uncle or cousin. 

Oh. I get it. Thanks. Must get confusing in that family with all the Kris/Chris's.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 31, 2010, 04:29:56 PM »

So far Terri's timeline of the day that Kyron was found to be missing has been gone through by LE and there are questions as to where she was at certain times correct?

What was Terri's life like on a day to day basis? Where did she go? What did she do? Who did she talk to?
From what I understand Kaine does not even know what she did with her time.

I wonder how he could have no basic general idea. I mean did he ever call home to check on Terri and the Children? It paints a pretty dismal picture to think that Kaine might not even call at his lunch hour or break(s) to check in on his family. Did he ever do that?

I would hope so.

I am guessing to think that Terri's social activities might include going to the gym. We know that Terri and Kaine went together the one time right?

Did Terri have close friends/contacts at the gym? If so what are those people like?

I understand that Terri was "banned" from the gym and imo that in and of itself seemed quite strange. If Terri is a paying customer, regardless of what any of the people at the gym might think about Terri, she IS NOT a suspect in this case per LE. Terri did nothing illegal at the gym that we know of. And going back to the time when Terri allegedly asked for the staff to let her know when her Husband and Daughter showed up at the gym, well, that is just not enough of a reason to ban her from the gym really now is it?

Why did the gym ban Terri and not the whole family if they had concerns?
The RO had not even been served at that time.

What I am getting at is why was the gym management both so seemingly over reactive and protective? 

I think Terri was a member at another gym, not the one that banned her. That was Kaine's gym, so of course she is banned due to the RO. She can't come near Kaine or Kiara. She planned to kill him, and she was planning to take the baby. She's a danger to them. Why on earth would you think she should be allowed access? It also has been a command center of sorts during the searches for Kyron, so naturally she 'd be very unwelcome there anyway, even without the RO.

I get all that pdh3 except for what doesn't fit. The part that doesn't seem to fit is the part where she has not been arrested for any such thing.

LE is most likely trying to find Kyron first. I'm sure they have their reasons, anyway. This is actually a pretty complicated case, and LE already stated that it wouldn't have a quick resolution. Just because they haven't arrested her doesn't mean they won't at some point. I don't see how that doesn't fit. We don't have any idea yet what fits where, because LE is still investigating things.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: July 31, 2010, 04:31:48 PM »

I have often wondered why they didn't.

I have not seen anyone ask them that though.

LE didn't want Oakes and his dogs working with them on this case.  And in turn, neither did Kaine/Desiree.  They were reportedly asked, emailed, FB'd, etc etc. with no reply. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: July 31, 2010, 04:32:06 PM »

So far Terri's timeline of the day that Kyron was found to be missing has been gone through by LE and there are questions as to where she was at certain times correct?

What was Terri's life like on a day to day basis? Where did she go? What did she do? Who did she talk to?
From what I understand Kaine does not even know what she did with her time.

I wonder how he could have no basic general idea. I mean did he ever call home to check on Terri and the Children? It paints a pretty dismal picture to think that Kaine might not even call at his lunch hour or break(s) to check in on his family. Did he ever do that?

I would hope so.

I am guessing to think that Terri's social activities might include going to the gym. We know that Terri and Kaine went together the one time right?

Did Terri have close friends/contacts at the gym? If so what are those people like?

I understand that Terri was "banned" from the gym and imo that in and of itself seemed quite strange. If Terri is a paying customer, regardless of what any of the people at the gym might think about Terri, she IS NOT a suspect in this case per LE. Terri did nothing illegal at the gym that we know of. And going back to the time when Terri allegedly asked for the staff to let her know when her Husband and Daughter showed up at the gym, well, that is just not enough of a reason to ban her from the gym really now is it?

Why did the gym ban Terri and not the whole family if they had concerns?
The RO had not even been served at that time.

What I am getting at is why was the gym management both so seemingly over reactive and protective? 

I think Terri was a member at another gym, not the one that banned her. That was Kaine's gym, so of course she is banned due to the RO. She can't come near Kaine or Kiara. She planned to kill him, and she was planning to take the baby. She's a danger to them. Why on earth would you think she should be allowed access? It also has been a command center of sorts during the searches for Kyron, so naturally she 'd be very unwelcome there anyway, even without the RO.

I get all that pdh3 except for what doesn't fit. The part that doesn't seem to fit is the part where she has not been arrested for any such thing.

LE is most likely trying to find Kyron first. I'm sure they have their reasons, anyway. This is actually a pretty complicated case, and LE already stated that it wouldn't have a quick resolution. Just because they haven't arrested her doesn't mean they won't at some point. I don't see how that doesn't fit. We don't have any idea yet what fits where, because LE is still investigating things.

True they could be leaving their options open at this point.
Seems quite reasonable imvho.

mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: July 31, 2010, 04:41:13 PM »

Thank you Brandi for these beautiful pictures that you make for Kyron! Gives me HOPE that he is still alive. Sure wish Desiree could see them!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.