April 30, 2024, 07:53:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172097 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: July 31, 2010, 05:47:55 PM »

I don't believe for a minute, no matter what has been printed by the media that the news conference that Kaine and Desiree did yesterday was taped from Thursday.

I believe it was live.

They also appeared on nightline last night wearing the same clothes.

JMO.

It was live
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: July 31, 2010, 05:48:35 PM »

OS - I read that earlier today, it's so sad.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: July 31, 2010, 05:48:52 PM »

I don't believe for a minute, no matter what has been printed by the media that the news conference that Kaine and Desiree did yesterday was taped from Thursday.

I believe it was live.

JMO.

I didn't see that article Brandi, but I agree with you. The press conf. was live, and I believe the Nightline interview was taped AFTER the conf. They were wearing the same clothing, and IIRC, at the beginning of the Nightline interview, Kaine and Desiree pulled 2 chairs up to sit.....it appeared to be in the same room as the live presser. (I think I read it was at an Embassy Suites hotel)

What would be wrong if it was taped anyway?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: July 31, 2010, 05:54:57 PM »

I believe it was live.

JMO.

I didn't see that article Brandi, but I agree with you. The press conf. was live, and I believe the Nightline interview was taped AFTER the conf. They were wearing the same clothing, and IIRC, at the beginning of the Nightline interview, Kaine and Desiree pulled 2 chairs up to sit.....it appeared to be in the same room as the live presser. (I think I read it was at an Embassy Suites hotel)

What would be wrong if it was taped anyway?

I was semi-responding to Janet's statement:

This article further explains Kaine Horman's "ground rules" regarding press conference.  Apparently the Friday press conferences are not live ... they are recorded on Thursdays.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8325.msg1196282#msg1196282

And adding my opinion that the news conference yesterday (Friday) was live, not taped on Thursday.

If I am taking anything out of context, I apologize.

an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: July 31, 2010, 06:12:49 PM »

And stuff happens and plans change.  Just because they were intending to give 2 press conferences per week in the beginning there is no reason to HOLD them to it. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: July 31, 2010, 06:13:14 PM »

It all seems so very controlled though doesn't it?

Patricia ... that is because it is.

The release of info to the media in the Kyron Horman investigation does not reflect one other SM missing person's case discussion that I have participated in.

In other missing person cases ... witnesses ... attorneys ... friends ... LE spokespersons and ... family members appear on the network talk-show circuit ... sharing what they observed ... pleading to abductors for the victim's safe return ... giving their perspective on the family dynamics ... defending clients or ... just grabbing their 15 minutes of fame.

In other missing person cases ... LE is more forthcoming.  Transcripts/audios of 911 calls are released .... transcripts/audios of witness statements are released ... press conferences are held where answers to questions provide official insight regarding where the investigation is headed.

Is there a strategy being furthered behind the scenes in an attempt to bring Kyron home safely or ... is there some other reason the pieces of the puzzle are not being allowed to emerge?

Up until now ... those following the Kyron Horman case have had to rely on  Reliable Sources, Kaine and Desiree for insights and updates in the investigation.

However ... I believe some cracks are beginning to emerge in the alliance between Desiree and Kaine.  If answers are not forthcoming soon regarding their son ... when I put myself in her place ... I believe that Desiree is going to lose it and ... the blame game will be where it is at.

As always ... IMO.

Janet

+++++

Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC
by Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

DESIREE YOUNG: He wanted to come live with us. He expressed that on several occasions. And just several times he would just break down and just sob because he wanted to stay.

Kaine, Kyron's father, says he didn't see a change in Kyron, but Desiree wonders if she should have acted on her gut feeling, because she and Tony now believe not only that Terri was involved in Kyron's disappearance, but that it had been in the works for a while

DESIREE YOUNG: Unfortunately, Kaine was not faithful to me and met another woman.

KATE SNOW: That was Terri?

DESIREE YOUNG: Mm-hmm.

KATE SNOW: So all of the sudden you know that there's another woman. You're eight months pregnant.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah.

KATE SNOW: Must have been a low point in your life.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah. It was pretty hard to handle. I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son.

Kaine, however, insists that he and Desiree had broken up before he stated seeing Terri, agreeing to live separate lives under the same roof just until their baby came along.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: July 31, 2010, 06:16:11 PM »

And stuff happens and plans change.  Just because they were intending to give 2 press conferences per week in the beginning there is no reason to HOLD them to it. 

Yes, that was my point.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: July 31, 2010, 06:16:17 PM »

I believe it was live.

JMO.

I lied.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: July 31, 2010, 06:31:58 PM »

The article seems interesting because it shows it was updated today at 11:31 AM and a lot of the comments in the article were just said at the live presser.

I agree.

The following was posted prior to the end of the Friday conference ... 11:31 AM.  Maybe David Krough of KGW can clarify.  Word for word what was said in the conference.

Janet

++++++

Desiree on Kyron: '8 weeks a hard marker'
by David Krough, KGW.com Staff
kgw.com
Posted on July 31, 2010 at 8:54 AM

"If an arrest happens, they're going to have their ducks in a row," Desiree said in regards to the investigation.

The couple pleaded with anyone who knows Terri, her friends or Kyron to come forward.

"If you have any information, even if it's insignificant, please bring it forward," Kaine said. ....

Kaine said he pleaded with Terri daily to give investigators any information that could help before taking out a restraining order.

"Surprisingly cold," was her reaction, Desiree said. The two said they believed there was no question as to Terri being involved.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Reward-that-leads-to-Kyron-Horman-up-to-50000-99349594.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: July 31, 2010, 06:34:47 PM »

More Notes from the Strange Press Conference with Kyron Horman’s Family
4:14 PM July 1st, 2010 by James Pitkin

As we’ve already reported, WW was kicked out of this morning’s news conference by the family of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

But our reporter friends have continued to fill us in on what we missed. After mother Desiree Young gave a tearful statement, she answered some questions submitted by the media.

Here are one reporter’s notes from the question-and-answer session:

<snipped>

Next week they will meet with media at 10am on Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. On Thursday they will do interviews starting at 4pm but nothing live. Everything taped as has to be held for air until Friday because Kyron went missing on a Friday.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/more-notes-from-the-strange-press-conference-with-kyron-hormans-family/

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: July 31, 2010, 06:44:22 PM »

Very alarming about the posting by HO. This needs to be checked out. He should not be needing to find someone to do this.  If it is Kyron he needs to be discovered and layed to rest in a respectful manner, I'm sure his family agrees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: July 31, 2010, 06:45:17 PM »

Janet - have you ever thought that maybe LE has told them what to do?  Or that Tony Young is telling them what they need to do so that's why things seem so IN CONTROL.

Everything is not a conspiracy and I personally do not see any example of Kaine being a controlling person.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: July 31, 2010, 06:52:42 PM »

I'm not getting the live/not live presser significance. Did I miss something? Did something take place on Friday at the same time the press conference was supposed to be taking place.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: July 31, 2010, 06:53:42 PM »

Very alarming about the posting by HO. This needs to be checked out. He should not be needing to find someone to do this.  If it is Kyron he needs to be discovered and layed to rest in a respectful manner, I'm sure his family agrees.

I would be very surprised if it's a body at all.  My guess is his dogs hit on something that LE is claiming is nothing.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: July 31, 2010, 06:55:13 PM »

I would be very surprised if it's a body at all.  My guess is his dogs hit on something that LE is claiming is nothing.

I agree.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: July 31, 2010, 06:59:49 PM »

Janet - have you ever thought that maybe LE has told them what to do?  Or that Tony Young is telling them what they need to do so that's why things seem so IN CONTROL.

Everything is not a conspiracy and I personally do not see any example of Kaine being a controlling person.

I'm obviously not Janet but in reponse to your thoughts here Klaas I am reminded that LE has made statements to the press that they do not have a part in the press conferences that are being held with Kaine and Desiree and also it has been said that Tony is not receiving any official special priveledges throughout this investigation (Which I 100% believe is true that he is not.)

Do we think now that LE are as liars?

Do we think now that LE would blatantly lie to the general public?

I don't.

jmvho

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: July 31, 2010, 07:00:27 PM »

I'm not getting the live/not live presser significance. Did I miss something? Did something take place on Friday at the same time the press conference was supposed to be taking place.

No significance.

I was just clarifying that the news conference was live.

That's all.

Now back to our regular programming.

Wink

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: July 31, 2010, 07:00:48 PM »

Take off to watch a movie and I miss a lot. Has HO said anything more about the whether he found someone to dive? Has LE said anything more about it?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: July 31, 2010, 07:01:58 PM »

Never mind. I won't be lazy. I'll read backwards.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: July 31, 2010, 07:10:10 PM »

I'm obviously not Janet but in reponse to your thoughts here Klaas I am reminded that LE has made statements to the press that they do not have a part in the press conferences that are being held with Kaine and Desiree and also it has been said that Tony is not receiving any official special priveledges throughout this investigation (Which I 100% believe is true that he is not.)

Do we think now that LE are as liars?

Do we think now that LE would blatantly lie to the general public?

I don't.

jmvho

I never suggested LE was lying about anything but they can give direction without being part of the pc.  As far as Tony is concerned, I wasn't suggesting he had inside knowledge only that as a cop he knew how investigations should and do proceed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.