April 30, 2024, 09:58:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172119 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: August 01, 2010, 01:07:18 PM »

Yeah he's being much nicer than I'd be.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: August 01, 2010, 01:13:51 PM »

What do you mean Klaas?
Oh did you mean that the creating the alibi part prolly wouldn't have been a consideration of concern or?

I suppose if I were extremely upset under those circumstances I might have similar words also. Like an excited utterance type of thing. Especially so soon after finding out such devastating information.
Worrying about creating an alibi wouldn't have come to my mind either if that is what you meant.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: August 01, 2010, 01:26:49 PM »

What do you mean Klaas?
Oh did you mean that the creating the alibi part prolly wouldn't have been a consideration of concern or?

I suppose if I were extremely upset under those circumstances I might have similar words also. Like an excited utterance type of thing. Especially so soon after finding out such devastating information.
Worrying about creating an alibi wouldn't have come to my mind either if that is what you meant.

IMO what he is saying anyone who took Kyron better watch out, if he finds them they are as good as dead.  That he will find a way to do it so he has an alibi.  In other words, he is warning the person responsible that he means business and don't think he won't do it.  

If it were my nephew that was taken/harmed, I'd use more profanity and I might even spell out exactly how I'd make them pay.  That's just me though, I don't mince words when it comes to someone harming kids.  
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: August 01, 2010, 01:36:52 PM »

Original video newscast that includes a clip of that VW bug with a woman and child.  Stop video at 1.07  It was supposedly reported to the tipline by many, a long time ago. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4p2VK2AYTM

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: August 01, 2010, 01:39:06 PM »

What do you mean Klaas?

IMO what he is saying anyone who took Kyron better watch out, if he finds them they are as good as dead.  That he will find a way to do it so he has an alibi.  In other words, he is warning the person responsible that he means business and don't think he won't do it.  

If it were my nephew that was taken/harmed, I'd use more profanity and I might even spell out exactly how I'd make them pay.  That's just me though, I don't mince words when it comes to someone harming kids.  

Me neither. I'm not much of a word mincer. And I'm certain that I would use profanity also.
I guess what is interesting to me is just simply the fact that he actually mentioned, even in a hypothetical sense, that they would go so far as to create an alibi for themselves at all.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: August 01, 2010, 01:51:57 PM »

I showed this in JSM's thread last night, as I don't like posting more than one of my big "Help find Kyron" pictures here more than once a day. 4 Donks made an interesting comment:
Brandi this picture is so very different than the smiley pictures. You actually notice his other features not just his smile. If he is being held somewhere he would go unrecognized if he wasn't smiling and you don't see his teeth. Something to think about.....

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: August 01, 2010, 01:56:03 PM »

Blonde - what part of that month old article about Terri posting comments were you wanting to point out to us?  I do find it telling that Kaine is now asking for anyone that had electronic correspondence with Terri to take a second look at everything and go to LE if they think it is of value to finding Kyron.

You would think that LE took her computer and her cell phone and would already be able to see what type of correspondence she had and who she corresponded with...but then again...who knows...I would just think in a missing child's case everyone involved (in order to clear their name) would be required to give up these items...well I would hope.

If there's another press conference this Friday, I hope the press will ask if LE took the family's computers/cellphones to gather information. D & K may not specifically want to answer any questions about Terri's equipment (although I don't see what haarm it could do), but if they say that their own equipment was examined, that would answer the question I think. The Oregon press needs someone like Kathi Belich.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: August 01, 2010, 02:01:42 PM »

What do you mean Klaas?

Me neither. I'm not much of a word mincer. And I'm certain that I would use profanity also.
I guess what is interesting to me is just simply the fact that he actually mentioned, even in a hypothetical sense, that they would go so far as to create an alibi for themselves at all.

But don't forget, those words took place June 4/5, in the heat of the moment, so to speak. We've all said things similar to that, even on this forum, but lord knows it's just emotion getting the better of us. Which is why we don't get arrested for making "terrorist threats". Thank heaven for JMO and IMO!!!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: August 01, 2010, 02:03:53 PM »

I showed this in JSM's thread last night, as I don't like posting more than one of my big "Help find Kyron" pictures here more than once a day. 4 Donks made an interesting comment:
Brandi this picture is so very different than the smiley pictures. You actually notice his other features not just his smile. If he is being held somewhere he would go unrecognized if he wasn't smiling and you don't see his teeth. Something to think about.....

I wish you had Desiree or Kaine's email. You could suggest they include a picture like this to the media. If this boy is alive and scared, he certainly won't be smiling.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: August 01, 2010, 02:09:17 PM »

Blonde - what part of that month old article about Terri posting comments were you wanting to point out to us?  I do find it telling that Kaine is now asking for anyone that had electronic correspondence with Terri to take a second look at everything and go to LE if they think it is of value to finding Kyron.

You would think that LE took her computer and her cell phone and would already be able to see what type of correspondence she had and who she corresponded with...but then again...who knows...I would just think in a missing child's case everyone involved (in order to clear their name) would be required to give up these items...well I would hope.

If there's another press conference this Friday, I hope the press will ask if LE took the family's computers/cellphones to gather information. D & K may not specifically want to answer any questions about Terri's equipment (although I don't see what haarm it could do), but if they say that their own equipment was examined, that would answer the question I think. The Oregon press needs someone like Kathi Belich.

They did, Scatty.  Here you go.

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/UPDATE-Source-says-Terri-Horman-tried-to-have-her/Q6nVhCp260iZ7OAWIboyDQ.cspx

A reliable source has told KGW News that investigators believe that Terri has lied to investigators and that there have been several instances where they have wanted to know more about her whereabouts the day her son disappeared, including:
* after cell phone records seemed to indicate that she may not have been where she said on that day;
* after her performance during several hours of polygraphs which, the source said, indicated that she was being "evasive"; and
* after examining files from her computer.
Investigators have also examined Terri's cell phone and email records, determining whom she had had contact with in the days leading up to her son's disappearance.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: August 01, 2010, 02:10:15 PM »

Original video newscast that includes a clip of that VW bug with a woman and child.  Stop video at 1.07  It was supposedly reported to the tipline by many, a long time ago. 

Sheesh! The woman driving even looked like Terri to me, wearing lipstick and makeup. Weird.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: August 01, 2010, 02:12:30 PM »

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/UPDATE-Source-says-Terri-Horman-tried-to-have-her/Q6nVhCp260iZ7OAWIboyDQ.cspx

A reliable source has told KGW News that investigators believe that Terri has lied to investigators and that there have been several instances where they have wanted to know more about her whereabouts the day her son disappeared, including:
* after cell phone records seemed to indicate that she may not have been where she said on that day;
* after her performance during several hours of polygraphs which, the source said, indicated that she was being "evasive"; and
Investigators have also examined Terri's cell phone and email records, determining whom she had had contact with in the days leading up to her son's disappearance.

Thank you Claycat. That clears up a lot for me. 
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: August 01, 2010, 02:28:09 PM »

I wish you had Desiree or Kaine's email. You could suggest they include a picture like this to the media. If this boy is alive and scared, he certainly won't be smiling.
Perhaps try posting it to Kaines facebook page.....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: August 01, 2010, 02:39:48 PM »

Hi kaelieanne, and welcome!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: August 01, 2010, 02:48:32 PM »

Sheesh! The woman driving even looked like Terri to me, wearing lipstick and makeup. Weird.

I think so too Scatty.   When I saw the child the resemblance was enough for me to do a double-take and go wow!  And many others across the net as well.  Which is why someone sent that in to the tipline, just to be sure.  Read somewhere that LE tracked the woman down (her license plate can be seen at some point) and the woman checked out as well as the little boy with her.  Freaky weird how close the resemblance.  Goes to show tho, there are many in the community who had/have their eyes open. 

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: August 01, 2010, 02:51:30 PM »

I think so too Scatty.   When I saw the child the resemblance was enough for me to do a double-take and go wow!  And many others across the net as well.  Which is why someone sent that in to the tipline, just to be sure.  Read somewhere that LE tracked the woman down (her license plate can be seen at some point) and the woman checked out as well as the little boy with her.  Freaky weird how close the resemblance.  Goes to show tho, there are many in the community who had/have their eyes open. 

I'm glad you told me it had been checked out Wyks. It would have been gnawing away at me otherwise. Thanks!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: August 01, 2010, 03:00:59 PM »

Terri Horman posted comments on KATU.com
Story Published: Jun 30, 2010 at 7:53 PM PDT

Story Updated: Jul 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM PDT

By Dan Tilkin KATU News and KATU.com Staff

PORTLAND, Ore. - KATU News has been tracking postings by Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, on KATU.com’s comment section. While there are no bombshells in them it is the first time she has communicated publicly about her stepson’s disappearance.

KATU News traced her user ID to an e-mail address, which it then traced to a professional Internet profile in the name of Terri Horman. The account was set up well before Kyron disappeared.

In the postings, Terri defends herself against all kinds of accusations.

For example, five days after Kyron disappeared, KATU On Your Side investigators found Terri and her husband, Kaine, leaving their gym after a workout.

People commented about it and called her actions “unbelievable.”

Terri responded: “Wow. Unless you know all the details, the stress, the worry, the pain, you have nothing to speak of. You are merely making assumptions - you have no facts, details or knowledge to present so please refrain from your accusations,” she wrote.

She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple’s Ford truck was towed from the Horman’s property.

Terri writes it was a mechanical issue. “If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property.”

In her longest post, about the church vigil for Kyron, Terri takes issue with a person who criticized the Horman family for observing the ceremony from a private room.

“Just so you can have the facts straight since I know personally … The family … went to the back of the church to watch and be part of the community - all together - mom, stepmom, dad, stepdad. …”

That was 11 days before Kaine moved out.

So far Terri has not communicated publically in any other manner.

She has come under increasingly more media and public scrutiny after Kaine filed for divorce and obtained a restraining order against her on Monday.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

... and up until now Terri has not spoken publicly.

Both Kaine Horman and Stephen Houze's instructions are indicators why we have yet to hear Terri Horman's account of events encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010 in her own words.  Considering that two months later there is no arrest ... there are no charges ... could it be that we never will?

Thanks for the reminder Blonde.

Janet

+++++++   

Desiree Young: "I had feelings about this (Terri) when I got the (first) phone call"
June 29, 2010

Terri may talk to the media

PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Moulton Horman was “blindsided” by the divorce papers, according to a close friend.

A friend of Terri who wished to remain anonymous, told KOIN Local 6 Kyron Horman’s step-mother was caught off guard when she was served divorce papers as well as a restraining order from her husband and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman.

“Terri didn’t know she was going to be hit with divorce papers or a restraining order,” the friend said.

The friend said Terri may consider talking publicly and airing her side of the story.

“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=5

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Terri Horman’s attorney, Stephen Houze, has told reporters neither he nor his client will comment on the case.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #757 on: August 01, 2010, 03:09:36 PM »

kaelieanne  WELCOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: August 01, 2010, 03:18:22 PM »

I contend if these "Reliable Sources" from who reporters are receiving all this investigative information from ... Terri Horman should be deemed ... at the very least ... a person of interest.

Janet

++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: August 01, 2010, 03:21:07 PM »

I was just thinking about DeDe Spicher and remembering her demeanor and the rather smug look as she walked out with her Dad and lawyer. Could it be that she is trying to drag out not giving info as to her whereabouts and activities when she suddenly took off on the 4th, because she enjoys the attention? The other two friends cooperated and have been forgotten about pretty much. But dippy dede is still a topic. Perhaps even if she had a sudden bout of diarrhea that day that lasted 90 minutes, she'd still not tell because she's enjoying this attention. Could she be that twisted?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.