April 30, 2024, 07:16:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172085 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: August 01, 2010, 03:22:30 PM »

Hi Janet,
You asked how I was doing, the answer is good. I get some answers soon, but a prelim test has come back clear. A gift for the weekend. I am back at work full time and try very hard to not overthink stuff ( what if's ) or think about it at all except when I have to go for all of the appointments. Some days, I actually forget about it. And that is good. Let go and let God is a phrase that has taken on a new meaning.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: August 01, 2010, 03:22:53 PM »

I'm glad you told me it had been checked out Wyks. It would have been gnawing away at me otherwise. Thanks!

You're welcome, Scatty.  If I come across the link to where I read that, will be sure to post it.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: August 01, 2010, 03:27:05 PM »

I showed this in JSM's thread last night, as I don't like posting more than one of my big "Help find Kyron" pictures here more than once a day. 4 Donks made an interesting comment:
Brandi this picture is so very different than the smiley pictures. You actually notice his other features not just his smile. If he is being held somewhere he would go unrecognized if he wasn't smiling and you don't see his teeth. Something to think about.....

An extra large photo that reflects the above should be posted at each LE press conference ... at each Kaine/Desiree press conference.

These press conferences requesting all to be on the lookout for Kyron Horman but not providing his image ... could be considered something akin to preaching to the choir.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: August 01, 2010, 03:28:27 PM »

Hi Janet,
You asked how I was doing, the answer is good. I get some answers soon, but a prelim test has come back clear. A gift for the weekend. I am back at work full time and try very hard to not overthink stuff ( what if's ) or think about it at all except when I have to go for all of the appointments. Some days, I actually forget about it. And that is good. Let go and let God is a phrase that has taken on a new meaning.   

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: August 01, 2010, 05:12:10 PM »

Original video newscast that includes a clip of that VW bug with a woman and child.  Stop video at 1.07  It was supposedly reported to the tipline by many, a long time ago. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4p2VK2AYTM

Sheesh! The woman driving even looked like Terri to me, wearing lipstick and makeup. Weird.

I think so too Scatty.   When I saw the child the resemblance was enough for me to do a double-take and go wow!  And many others across the net as well.  Which is why someone sent that in to the tipline, just to be sure.  Read somewhere that LE tracked the woman down (her license plate can be seen at some point) and the woman checked out as well as the little boy with her.  Freaky weird how close the resemblance.  Goes to show tho, there are many in the community who had/have their eyes open. 

I agree my husband and I both watched that video several times...and for both the driver and the passenger to look so much like Terri and Kyron is amazing. Just curious if anyone knows if this is going through a checkpoint going into Washington.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: August 01, 2010, 05:21:26 PM »

Interesting thought process.

Sean Davidson
I'm pretty sure I'd have to fight Desi off first to get my licks in on them, but I could do it Smile I'd let her help me, then we'd plan the perfect alibi together Wink
June 4 at 7:36pm

http://www.facebook.com/people/Sean-Davidson/100000672450300#!/profile.php?id=100000672450300&v=wall

I find the conversation much clearer when read in context and along with the other comments.  It appears to me at this point he wasn't thinking that the very suspect would be Terri:

Klass..just want to say you are the voice of reason in this.. so many quotes have been taken out of contest to portray both Kaine and Desiree in a bad light. 

Come on folks..those tow individuals are the ones looking for Kyron, honest with LE and have bared their souls.  How hard do you think it is for either of them to go on national TV and Kaine admit to having been dating Terri before he was divorced from Desiree..rather their was an agreement or not ..and how hard do you think it was for Desiree to admit to that having happened...we all have things in our past that make us feel belittled..then we get over them..as Desiree did..then now..she has to go and admit  yes this happened ..opening another wound..that had healed.  Come on now..from both of them that takes guts and courage..and it seems they have had that always in respect to Kyron.  They did not let their past bygones get in the way of raising Kyron in a mutual healthy way.

And yes..even though so much water has passed under the bridge of Desi and Kaines marriage..neither did anything in regards to hurting Kyron.  They have a healthy family relationship. 

Terri seems to have fallen off the bridge somewhere about the time she and Kaine had their only  exclusive child..get what I am saying.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: August 01, 2010, 05:43:51 PM »

Hi,  I have a quick question.  Is Sean Davidson Desiree's brother?  And what is his significance in the case?  Ta
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: August 01, 2010, 05:48:09 PM »

Hi,  I have a quick question.  Is Sean Davidson Desiree's brother?  And what is his significance in the case?  Ta

Yes, Skandi he is Desiree's brother.
I love reading your posts & especially enjoy the yaya's.

NCSunny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: August 01, 2010, 05:48:59 PM »

Original video newscast that includes a clip of that VW bug with a woman and child.  Stop video at 1.07  It was supposedly reported to the tipline by many, a long time ago. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4p2VK2AYTM

Sheesh! The woman driving even looked like Terri to me, wearing lipstick and makeup. Weird.

I think so too Scatty.   When I saw the child the resemblance was enough for me to do a double-take and go wow!  And many others across the net as well.  Which is why someone sent that in to the tipline, just to be sure.  Read somewhere that LE tracked the woman down (her license plate can be seen at some point) and the woman checked out as well as the little boy with her.  Freaky weird how close the resemblance.  Goes to show tho, there are many in the community who had/have their eyes open. 

I agree my husband and I both watched that video several times...and for both the driver and the passenger to look so much like Terri and Kyron is amazing. Just curious if anyone knows if this is going through a checkpoint going into Washington.

It was at a checkpoint right near Skyline School.  Don't you think they would have noticed this kid looked like Kyron if in person he really did?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: August 01, 2010, 05:49:39 PM »

Sean is Desiree's brother and other than supporting his sister, he has no significance in the case.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: August 01, 2010, 05:58:53 PM »

Terri Horman Support Page ‎~Mary my computer is acting up... I cant recall where I found this photo but I did supposedly it was from someone driving away from the school that day. I dont think its Kyron doesn't look like him, but what do you all think? Just a theory..

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12519&id=131975590176118

IMO  HE  DOES LOOK LIKE kYRON

Not sure where this photo originated from but the Child does look similar to Kyron. At least enough to raise an eyebrow.
Speaking of eyebrows, LOL, I would have guessed the driver as a male due to the persons facial structure in general including the lower set eyebrows.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: August 01, 2010, 05:59:27 PM »

I could be worng but I don't remember Kaine admit to having been dating Terri before he was divorced from Desiree
 It was Desiree who told us on Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC
by Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

Desiree says Terri broke up her marriage to Kaine Horman
Posted on July 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM
Updated today at 1:36 PM

Desiree said she was eight months pregnant with Kyron when she learned that Kaine was having an affair with Terri and it tore her apart.

"I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son,” Desiree said.

However, Kaine told Dateline that he and Desiree’s marriage had already crumbled when his relationship with Terri began. Kaine said that he and Desiree had decided to live separate lives under the same roof until Kyron was born

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-mom--99345859.html

DESIREE YOUNG: Unfortunately, Kaine was not faithful to me and met another woman.

KATE SNOW: That was Terri?

DESIREE YOUNG: Mm-hmm.

KATE SNOW: So all of the sudden you know that there's another woman. You're eight months pregnant.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah.

KATE SNOW: Must have been a low point in your life.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah. It was pretty hard to handle. I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son.

Kaine, however, insists that he and Desiree had broken up before he stated seeing Terri, agreeing to live separate lives under the same roof just until their baby came along.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

Kaine I believe never said anything

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: August 01, 2010, 06:08:20 PM »

No matter what happened between Kaine and Desiree 7 years ago, they are STANDING TOGETHER NOW for Kyron.  Doesn't that say something?  Do you think if Kaine were a monster she'd be standing by his side?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: August 01, 2010, 06:12:10 PM »

No matter what happened between Kaine and Desiree 7 years ago, they are STANDING TOGETHER NOW for Kyron.  Doesn't that say something?  Do you think if Kaine were a monster she'd be standing by his side?

She wouldn't have let him have custody if he were a monster.  Evidently she believes he is a good father.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: August 01, 2010, 06:12:44 PM »

I could be worng but I don't remember Kaine admit to having been dating Terri before he was divorced from Desiree

I think this was discussed to death already.  Honestly, I'm not sure why it matters in the disappearance of Kyron?  Couples cheat/divorce/separate in many different ways and timelines.  In this day and age - if this surprises anyone they need to get out more 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #775 on: August 01, 2010, 06:17:38 PM »

patty July 31, 2010 at 12:09PM
Follow

Well maybe if Terri would tell the truth and come clean about where Kyron is then no one else would have to be involved. How long do you think the people of Roseburg will stand for there town being known as harboring a murderer? Because that is exactly what the town is doing. Terri has drug all her friends and family into this mess and has no remorse doing it. We are talking about a 7 year old little boy that she did something with,and everyone is standing by with their hands on their azz. Something needs to be done soon.Arrest Terri and DeDe and DeDe's landscaper boyfriend.

Inappropriate? Alert us.Reply Post new

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: August 01, 2010, 06:19:36 PM »

Yes, Skandi he is Desiree's brother.
I love reading your posts & especially enjoy the yaya's.

Thanks NCSunny ;}  I always enjoy yours too. for sure and with a big YA YA   

My God, I am hoping beyond hope that this next week is when Kyron comes home.  I'm also super anxious to learn about the body in the water and what it turns out to be !!!  xox
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: August 01, 2010, 06:21:19 PM »

She wouldn't have let him have custody if he were a monster.  Evidently she believes he is a good father.

I believe that also. I believe that Desiree was blindsided with the fact that Kaine was having an affair. Every relationship has it's ups and downs but the fact that the affair came about that completely broke up their marriage and apparently solidified the call for a divorce was very devastating to Desiree. She was pregnant at the time and then with the health issues that came about just wow.
My heart goes out to her for all that she went through.

I don't think either of them are monsters. I think they are two human beings who are trying to cope with emotions that have arisen due to the circumstances both now and from past situations.
I believe that is a fair non professional assessment to make.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #778 on: August 01, 2010, 06:22:06 PM »

patty July 31, 2010 at 12:09PM
Follow

Well maybe if Terri would tell the truth and come clean about where Kyron is then no one else would have to be involved. How long do you think the people of Roseburg will stand for there town being known as harboring a murderer? Because that is exactly what the town is doing. Terri has drug all her friends and family into this mess and has no remorse doing it. We are talking about a 7 year old little boy that she did something with,and everyone is standing by with their hands on their azz. Something needs to be done soon.Arrest Terri and DeDe and DeDe's landscaper boyfriend.

Monkey's 

I am puzzled 
This comment implys that DD's, BF, is LS.

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kaine_horman_challenges_those_4.html#comments

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: August 01, 2010, 06:25:02 PM »

Hi sea!  I think it just implies that her bf is a ls.  Not that her bf is THE ls ... the one in the mfh allegations.  In one of DDs blogs she acknowledged her bf and the fact he did some sort of landscaping.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.