May 01, 2024, 02:17:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172150 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #780 on: August 01, 2010, 06:27:08 PM »

Terri Horman Support Page ‎~Mary my computer is acting up... I cant recall where I found this photo but I did supposedly it was from someone driving away from the school that day. I dont think its Kyron doesn't look like him, but what do you all think? Just a theory..

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12519&id=131975590176118

IMO  HE  DOES LOOK LIKE kYRON

Not sure where this photo originated from but the Child does look similar to Kyron. At least enough to raise an eyebrow.
Speaking of eyebrows, LOL, I would have guessed the driver as a male due to the persons facial structure in general including the lower set eyebrows.

Kyron has too much hair in this photo, the child appears to be Four years old and not Seven.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: August 01, 2010, 06:27:15 PM »

I will add though sea ... who knew that Oregon of all places had such a glut of landscapers!    

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: August 01, 2010, 06:31:21 PM »

Terri Horman Support Page ‎~Mary my computer is acting up... I cant recall where I found this photo but I did supposedly it was from someone driving away from the school that day. I dont think its Kyron doesn't look like him, but what do you all think? Just a theory..

Not sure where this photo originated from but the Child does look similar to Kyron. At least enough to raise an eyebrow.
Speaking of eyebrows, LOL, I would have guessed the driver as a male due to the persons facial structure in general including the lower set eyebrows.

Kyron has too much hair in this photo, the child appears to be Four years old and not Seven.   

AT first I thought so too. Looking closer at the photo it appears that the Childs face is up closer to dash area that would be normal. I am guessing that the Child is most likely leaning forward in an effort to get a better view of something outside and to the right of the slug bug.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #783 on: August 01, 2010, 06:32:23 PM »

Hi,  I have a quick question.  Is Sean Davidson Desiree's brother?  And what is his significance in the case?  Ta

Yes, Skandi he is Desiree's brother.
I love reading your posts & especially enjoy the yaya's.

Thanks NCSunny ;}  I always enjoy yours too. for sure and with a big YA YA   

My God, I am hoping beyond hope that this next week is when Kyron comes home.  I'm also super anxious to learn about the body in the water and what it turns out to be !!!  xox

I do too! Even if there is some type of feud going on between HO and LE, I would hope everyone would/could put aside their differences and think of Kyron and his family.

If it were my child missing, I would want to know, even if it was not the news I wanted.
I would want every tip, hint, clue examined. It couldn't hurt anything. If only to to bring some information to someone else's family. I have heard there have been many drownings there, so it might close yet another case. JMO

an angelic monkey Praying for Kyron that he be found soon!

NCSunny

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: August 01, 2010, 06:32:45 PM »

My God, I am hoping beyond hope that this next week is when Kyron comes home.  I'm also super anxious to learn about the body in the water and what it turns out to be !!!  xox
With all the LE involved in Kyron's disappearance ... it's my personal opinion that the "body in the water" is a figment of HO's imagination.  Have any of the PDX media picked up on his body/need a diver story?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: August 01, 2010, 06:36:29 PM »

I could be worng but I don't remember Kaine admit to having been dating Terri before he was divorced from Desiree

I think this was discussed to death already.  Honestly, I'm not sure why it matters in the disappearance of Kyron?  Couples cheat/divorce/separate in many different ways and timelines.  In this day and age - if this surprises anyone they need to get out more 

Dunno why ANY of their family issues 'should' matter.  Yet it was Kaine/Desiree who have taken the focus away from Kyron - interview after interview after interview. 

Guess it matters to Desiree, (the grieving birthmom whom we are supposed to be supportive of, right?).  She is the one who told the whole world in that interview that Kaine had cheated on her with Terri.   

It's interesting that when Desiree herself offers the world a glimpse into Kaine's character, many wish to even minimize her words, turn a blind eye, again giving Kaine a pass. 

"There is none so blind as those who will not see."   

And 'let's get back to what is important, finding Kyron'.  Yeah, let's!!  Kaine/Desiree - mom/dad - you go first!!  Focus on your son!!  Yanno, the one that's missing.  Stop with the interviews week after week after week ad nauseum that's filled with nothing about Kyron. 

FGS...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #786 on: August 01, 2010, 06:37:04 PM »

Hi sea!  I think it just implies that her bf is a ls.  Not that her bf is THE ls ... the one in the mfh allegations.  In one of DDs blogs she acknowledged her bf and the fact he did some sort of landscaping.

Hi Newfie!

Your comment is logical, Thank-you.  DeDe may have many LS-BF's, just not the main player LS. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: August 01, 2010, 06:37:04 PM »

Either that or the Child is not even seated normally or wearing a seatbelt at all?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: August 01, 2010, 06:37:16 PM »

I should have quoted Gypsy DD

Come on folks..those tow individuals are the ones looking for Kyron, honest with LE and have bared their souls.  How hard do you think it is for either of them to go on national TV and Kaine admit to having been dating Terri before he was divorced from Desiree

He didn't was all I was trying to say then I got carried away

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: August 01, 2010, 06:43:25 PM »

I will add though sea ... who knew that Oregon of all places had such a glut of landscapers!    

One thing's for sure, Oregon is beautiful.  Those landscapers are doing something right.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #790 on: August 01, 2010, 06:45:42 PM »

AT first I thought so too. Looking closer at the photo it appears that the Childs face is up closer to dash area that would be normal. I am guessing that the Child is most likely leaning forward in an effort to get a better view of something outside and to the right of the slug bug.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #791 on: August 01, 2010, 06:47:00 PM »

Patricia,

It could be him, but his hair grew an inch or two in a matter of hours. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #792 on: August 01, 2010, 06:50:55 PM »

I should have quoted Gypsy DD

Come on folks..those tow individuals are the ones looking for Kyron, honest with LE and have bared their souls.  How hard do you think it is for either of them to go on national TV and Kaine admit to having been dating Terri before he was divorced from Desiree

He didn't was all I was trying to say then I got carried away

Blondie 

Kaine should forget "Midnight Confessions" (I liked the song) but I am soooo tired of hearing Kaines confessions.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: August 01, 2010, 06:52:41 PM »

I don't believe for a minute, no matter what has been printed by the media that the news conference that Kaine and Desiree did yesterday was taped from Thursday.

I believe it was live.

They also appeared on nightline last night wearing the same clothes.

JMO.

It was live

Klaasend

You and Brandi were right.

Janet

+++++++++

Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 14:10:50 -0700
To:
 Subject: Re: Kyron Horman Case - July 30th Desiree/Kaine Press Conference

Janet,
Kate Mather's last day was Friday. She was here just for the summer.  The news conference last week was a live press availability by the family.
Best,
Susan Gage
Managing editor

+++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: August 01, 2010, 06:59:22 PM »

Janet - thanks for confirming with the station 
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: August 01, 2010, 07:18:35 PM »

One thing's for sure, Oregon is beautiful.  Those landscapers are doing something right.  lol

LOL okay guys I live in Oregon and it is a beautiful state! I have never heard of so many landscapers...must be a Portland thing!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: August 01, 2010, 07:19:18 PM »

No matter what happened between Kaine and Desiree 7 years ago, they are STANDING TOGETHER NOW for Kyron.  Doesn't that say something?  Do you think if Kaine were a monster she'd be standing by his side?

She wouldn't have let him have custody if he were a monster.  Evidently she believes he is a good father.

.... and Desiree believed that Terri would be a good mother to Kyron.

Hey ... Kaine lived under the same roof as Terri and he was under the impression that his wife was a good mother.

Desiree is beating herself up now in regards to missed red flags but ... I really do not think there were red flags to be missed or ... Kaine would have seen them waving ... others would have seen them waving.

Something happened that changed the dynamics within the Horman household around the time that Kiara was born ... dynamics that implied an intense hatred for Kaine when you consider the MFH plot.  Was it PPD?  Was it something more?

Nevertheless ... nothing justifies a MFH attempt ... nothing justifies the disappearing of a little boy.  Terri must be held personally accountable for her choices.

Janet

+++++++

Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC
by Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

Kaine and Desiree eventually divorced. At first Desiree moved into a new place near Kaine's home in Portland. Little Kyron lived with her for the first two years of his life. But Desiree was sick with severe kidney problems.

Desiree says she went to Canada for treatment and gave Kaine temporary custody of Kyron. When she got back, still recovering and drowning in medical bills, they decided together that Kyron would be best off staying with his dad. She admits that, despite the anguish Terri had caused her in he past, she now thought Kaine and Terri could give Kyron a good life.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

Kaine Horman: "Terri was a good person when we first met"
Posted on July 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Updated today at 1:56 PM

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

In response, he wrote: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that. I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did."

"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

According to friends and family, the Hormans are a tight-knit, loving family that enjoys doing things together.

They play board games, go bowling with friends and take trips. In 2009, they visited Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla. Late last year they went to the Roloff Farm in Helvetia where the reality TV show "Little People, Big World" is filmed. And recently, they peered at the animals at the Oregon Zoo.

Terri volunteered at Skyline School, where Kyron was in second grade, and she took him to swimming lessons with James and with Kiara.

"They're very nice people," said Adam Farber, who runs a swimming school and taught Kyron to swim and worked on strokes with James. Farber had no idea until he went missing that Kyron was Terri's stepchild. "They all fit in really well." ....

Family and friends say she is a focused mom.

"She's a pretty attentive mom," said Tarver, her first husband.

Her second spouse, Richard Ecker, has kind words to say about her as well: "She was always a gifted teacher. She did as much for the school and the kids as she could."

He couldn't imagine his ex-wife doing anything to harm a child.

"She would never hurt a child," he said. "She's not wired that way."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: August 01, 2010, 07:25:14 PM »

Janet - thanks for confirming with the station 

I was so sure that there were indicators that the press conference had been held on Thursday and a recording was aired on Friday according to Kaine's "ground rules" that were established at the getgo.

Anyways ... I was wrong.  Story of my life.

Janet

_____

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: August 01, 2010, 07:38:16 PM »

I could be worng but I don't remember Kaine admit to having been dating Terri before he was divorced from Desiree

I think this was discussed to death already.  Honestly, I'm not sure why it matters in the disappearance of Kyron?  Couples cheat/divorce/separate in many different ways and timelines.  In this day and age - if this surprises anyone they need to get out more 

Dunno why ANY of their family issues 'should' matter.  Yet it was Kaine/Desiree who have taken the focus away from Kyron - interview after interview after interview. 

Guess it matters to Desiree, (the grieving birthmom whom we are supposed to be supportive of, right?).  She is the one who told the whole world in that interview that Kaine had cheated on her with Terri.   

It's interesting that when Desiree herself offers the world a glimpse into Kaine's character, many wish to even minimize her words, turn a blind eye, again giving Kaine a pass. 

"There is none so blind as those who will not see."   

And 'let's get back to what is important, finding Kyron'.  Yeah, let's!!  Kaine/Desiree - mom/dad - you go first!!  Focus on your son!!  Yanno, the one that's missing.  Stop with the interviews week after week after week ad nauseum that's filled with nothing about Kyron. 

FGS...

NCSunny

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: August 01, 2010, 07:39:57 PM »

My 2 cents;

1)  I think the bio parents did the best thing by putting their history out.  If they had not, I have no doubt there would be people who would love to have fifteen minutes of fame, or even out of pettiness, would "leak" these "skeletons" to the media.  Once leaked, the info would take on a life of its own while people acted as if it were a "bomb shell".  The focus would then be on the leaks, the "friends", and rumors would start as to why the family kept it "secret"...then of course, the speculation that the family would hide other things.  Kyron would be lost in the drama.

IMO not putting it out there would have led to a bunch of drama.

2)  I do NOT support Terri.  If it were me I would be screaming from the rooftops for help finding this child.  But with that said,  I cannot imagine ANYONE could fake love for a child for more than a few hours.  Terri was a hands on parent.  Her involvement was more than the superficial step parent.  In real life raising young children is a dirty business ( literally )  Faking love and involvement during stress or jealousy, for years would be impossible.

Something happened...I do not even have a guess.  I strongly believe Terri is involved, but from what I have read, I do not question anything prior to the birth of the new baby.

Terri
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.