May 01, 2024, 03:01:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172157 times)
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: August 01, 2010, 07:47:01 PM »

Original video newscast that includes a clip of that VW bug with a woman and child.  Stop video at 1.07  It was supposedly reported to the tipline by many, a long time ago. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4p2VK2AYTM

Sheesh! The woman driving even looked like Terri to me, wearing lipstick and makeup. Weird.

I think so too Scatty.   When I saw the child the resemblance was enough for me to do a double-take and go wow!  And many others across the net as well.  Which is why someone sent that in to the tipline, just to be sure.  Read somewhere that LE tracked the woman down (her license plate can be seen at some point) and the woman checked out as well as the little boy with her.  Freaky weird how close the resemblance.  Goes to show tho, there are many in the community who had/have their eyes open. 

I agree my husband and I both watched that video several times...and for both the driver and the passenger to look so much like Terri and Kyron is amazing. Just curious if anyone knows if this is going through a checkpoint going into Washington.

It was at a checkpoint right near Skyline School.  Don't you think they would have noticed this kid looked like Kyron if in person he really did?
Thanks Klaas, I didn't know for sure when or where the video was taped, as it is several different segments of video footage. I'm glad it has been looked into and ruled out. I hope Kyron is okay...but like so many of you guys I think the day he went missing was probably his last. Does anyone happen to have the address where you can send stuff to Kyron's Wall Of Hope?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: August 01, 2010, 07:48:30 PM »

My God, I am hoping beyond hope that this next week is when Kyron comes home.  I'm also super anxious to learn about the body in the water and what it turns out to be !!!  xox
With all the LE involved in Kyron's disappearance ... it's my personal opinion that the "body in the water" is a figment of HO's imagination.  Have any of the PDX media picked up on his body/need a diver story?

Hi NewfieMonkey,  You are probaby righ, as I can't imagine if there had actually been signs of  a body the sirens would have been a wailing and the ME's truck on it's way.  It's just a loose end, and I hate those.    ;}
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: August 01, 2010, 07:50:50 PM »

Kinda OT

I was just peeking around reading current enough Portland news and found the following articles:

http://www.portlandonline.com/leonard/index.cfm?a=301173&c=27435

http://news.opb.org/article/7334-portlands-new-police-chief-details-shooting/

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/03/reform_of_portland_police_over.html

http://www.portlandonline.com/auditor/index.cfm?c=26646

Apparently they have had enough issue there to warrant creating a reformed special division for their independent police review board.

The new Chief has a very positive attitude and that is refreshing.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: August 01, 2010, 07:51:34 PM »

I don't believe for a minute, no matter what has been printed by the media that the news conference that Kaine and Desiree did yesterday was taped from Thursday.

I believe it was live.

They also appeared on nightline last night wearing the same clothes.

JMO.

It was live

Klaasend

You and Brandi were right.

Janet

+++++++++

Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 14:10:50 -0700
To:
 Subject: Re: Kyron Horman Case - July 30th Desiree/Kaine Press Conference

Janet,
Kate Mather's last day was Friday. She was here just for the summer.  The news conference last week was a live press availability by the family.
Best,
Susan Gage
Managing editor

+++++++

Nifty Neat Janet,  We all appreciate those proactive efforts on your part.     
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: August 01, 2010, 07:55:21 PM »

My God, I am hoping beyond hope that this next week is when Kyron comes home.  I'm also super anxious to learn about the body in the water and what it turns out to be !!!  xox
With all the LE involved in Kyron's disappearance ... it's my personal opinion that the "body in the water" is a figment of HO's imagination.  Have any of the PDX media picked up on his body/need a diver story?

Hi NewfieMonkey,  You are probaby righ, as I can't imagine if there had actually been signs of  a body the sirens would have been a wailing and the ME's truck on it's way.  It's just a loose end, and I hate those.    ;}

What if it is not a figment of someone imagination? It should be checked out, just to make sure it is nothing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: August 01, 2010, 08:01:21 PM »

Kinda OT

I was just peeking around reading current enough Portland news and found the following articles:

http://www.portlandonline.com/leonard/index.cfm?a=301173&c=27435

http://news.opb.org/article/7334-portlands-new-police-chief-details-shooting/

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/03/reform_of_portland_police_over.html

Apparently they have had enough issue there to warrant creating a reformed special division for their independent police review board.

The new Chief has a very positive attitude and that is refreshing.

Who we are

The Independent Police Review Division (IPR) and the nine-member Citizen Review Committee (CRC) were created in 2001 to help improve police accountability, promote higher standards of police services, and increase public confidence.

Yes, hopefully with this committee (created in 2001) and the new Chief they are doing everything by the book!

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #806 on: August 01, 2010, 08:01:43 PM »

Hi Janet,
You asked how I was doing, the answer is good. I get some answers soon, but a prelim test has come back clear. A gift for the weekend. I am back at work full time and try very hard to not overthink stuff ( what if's ) or think about it at all except when I have to go for all of the appointments. Some days, I actually forget about it. And that is good. Let go and let God is a phrase that has taken on a new meaning.   

I have no idea what you are referencing, I just want to let you know that I have added you to my prayer concerns.
Hugs.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: August 01, 2010, 08:02:21 PM »

What if it is not a figment of someone imagination? It should be checked out, just to make sure it is nothing.

If his dogs hit on something, then it needs to be checked out!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: August 01, 2010, 08:03:43 PM »

I could be worng but I don't remember Kaine admit to having been dating Terri before he was divorced from Desiree

I think this was discussed to death already.  Honestly, I'm not sure why it matters in the disappearance of Kyron?  Couples cheat/divorce/separate in many different ways and timelines.  In this day and age - if this surprises anyone they need to get out more 

Dunno why ANY of their family issues 'should' matter.  Yet it was Kaine/Desiree who have taken the focus away from Kyron - interview after interview after interview. 

Guess it matters to Desiree, (the grieving birthmom whom we are supposed to be supportive of, right?).  She is the one who told the whole world in that interview that Kaine had cheated on her with Terri.   

It's interesting that when Desiree herself offers the world a glimpse into Kaine's character, many wish to even minimize her words, turn a blind eye, again giving Kaine a pass. 

"There is none so blind as those who will not see."   

And 'let's get back to what is important, finding Kyron'.  Yeah, let's!!  Kaine/Desiree - mom/dad - you go first!!  Focus on your son!!  Yanno, the one that's missing.  Stop with the interviews week after week after week ad nauseum that's filled with nothing about Kyron. 

FGS...

It was important for Desiree to tell her story and it is an important part of this story for me. When I am deciding who is telling the truth and who is not, I ask myself who has more to lose with the truth...In my opinion that is Kaine. I would imagine he is a bit ashamed of what he did especially with how it turned out and doesn't want to admit to hit publically. I can understand that, I wouldn't want to either. I just hope he learned from the choice he made back then and didn't repeat it because the guilt he will have to face will be astronomical. If Terri did this he needs to be a strong and in one piece so he can raise his daughter.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: August 01, 2010, 08:03:44 PM »

I showed this in JSM's thread last night, as I don't like posting more than one of my big "Help find Kyron" pictures here more than once a day. 4 Donks made an interesting comment:
Brandi this picture is so very different than the smiley pictures. You actually notice his other features not just his smile. If he is being held somewhere he would go unrecognized if he wasn't smiling and you don't see his teeth. Something to think about.....

I wish you had Desiree or Kaine's email. You could suggest they include a picture like this to the media. If this boy is alive and scared, he certainly won't be smiling.
Brandi may I share it on my site with all the other pictures of Kyron on the slide show?  Credit to you of course....love your work.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: August 01, 2010, 08:06:00 PM »

I showed this in JSM's thread last night, as I don't like posting more than one of my big "Help find Kyron" pictures here more than once a day. 4 Donks made an interesting comment:
Brandi this picture is so very different than the smiley pictures. You actually notice his other features not just his smile. If he is being held somewhere he would go unrecognized if he wasn't smiling and you don't see his teeth. Something to think about.....

An extra large photo that reflects the above should be posted at each LE press conference ... at each Kaine/Desiree press conference.

These press conferences requesting all to be on the lookout for Kyron Horman but not providing his image ... could be considered something akin to preaching to the choir.

Janet

my site is connect to bring kyron home site which is connected directly to the parents (friends of family) set it up and maintain the facebook site if you like I can post it with the suggestion and they will do the share as well to the parents.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: August 01, 2010, 08:07:46 PM »

Janet - thanks for confirming with the station 

I was so sure that there were indicators that the press conference had been held on Thursday and a recording was aired on Friday according to Kaine's "ground rules" that were established at the getgo.

Anyways ... I was wrong.  Story of my life.

Janet

Happens to us all.

Thanks, Janet.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: August 01, 2010, 08:09:49 PM »

I will add though sea ... who knew that Oregon of all places had such a glut of landscapers!    

One thing's for sure, Oregon is beautiful.  Those landscapers are doing something right.  lol

LOL okay guys I live in Oregon and it is a beautiful state! I have never heard of so many landscapers...must be a Portland thing!
What about all the gardening going on as well?  never seen so much in one area of people...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: August 01, 2010, 08:12:35 PM »

An extra large photo that reflects the above should be posted at each LE press conference ... at each Kaine/Desiree press conference.

These press conferences requesting all to be on the lookout for Kyron Horman but not providing his image ... could be considered something akin to preaching to the choir.

Janet

my site is connect to bring kyron home site which is connected directly to the parents (friends of family) set it up and maintain the facebook site if you like I can post it with the suggestion and they will do the share as well to the parents.

d in texas

I think its a great idea!  However ... considering Brandi posted the photo ... the photo that reveals a Kyron without his big beautiful smile ... maybe it should be her call.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: August 01, 2010, 08:18:24 PM »

Original video newscast that includes a clip of that VW bug with a woman and child.  Stop video at 1.07  It was supposedly reported to the tipline by many, a long time ago. 

Sheesh! The woman driving even looked like Terri to me, wearing lipstick and makeup. Weird.

I think so too Scatty.   When I saw the child the resemblance was enough for me to do a double-take and go wow!  And many others across the net as well.  Which is why someone sent that in to the tipline, just to be sure.  Read somewhere that LE tracked the woman down (her license plate can be seen at some point) and the woman checked out as well as the little boy with her.  Freaky weird how close the resemblance.  Goes to show tho, there are many in the community who had/have their eyes open. 

I agree my husband and I both watched that video several times...and for both the driver and the passenger to look so much like Terri and Kyron is amazing. Just curious if anyone knows if this is going through a checkpoint going into Washington.

It was at a checkpoint right near Skyline School.  Don't you think they would have noticed this kid looked like Kyron if in person he really did?
Thanks Klaas, I didn't know for sure when or where the video was taped, as it is several different segments of video footage. I'm glad it has been looked into and ruled out. I hope Kyron is okay...but like so many of you guys I think the day he went missing was probably his last. Does anyone happen to have the address where you can send stuff to Kyron's Wall Of Hope?

Kyron’s Wall
c/o Brooks Hill Historic Church
11539 NW Skyline Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97231

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: August 01, 2010, 08:20:08 PM »

I wish you had Desiree or Kaine's email. You could suggest they include a picture like this to the media. If this boy is alive and scared, he certainly won't be smiling.
Brandi may I share it on my site with all the other pictures of Kyron on the slide show?  Credit to you of course....love your work.

Yes, you certainly may.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: August 01, 2010, 08:20:11 PM »

I will add though sea ... who knew that Oregon of all places had such a glut of landscapers!    

One thing's for sure, Oregon is beautiful.  Those landscapers are doing something right.  lol

LOL okay guys I live in Oregon and it is a beautiful state! I have never heard of so many landscapers...must be a Portland thing!
What about all the gardening going on as well?  never seen so much in one area of people...

My teacher son works a good part of the summer doing landscaping ... spring and fall most evenings and Saturdays.  This summer ... rather than turning down jobs ... he is contracting the work out as  summer employment to a couple of friends who are attending university.

The landscape of Portland, Washington and the Fraser Valley of British is very similar ... only the Fraser Valley is more beautiful.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: August 01, 2010, 08:21:36 PM »

Kyron’s Wall
c/o Brooks Hill Historic Church
11539 NW Skyline Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97231
Thanks so much Brandi! I love all the photos you do of Kyron...they are so cute!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: August 01, 2010, 08:53:48 PM »

I made a Kyron album in my photobucket. I'll add more as I have time.....

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Kyron%20Horman/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: August 01, 2010, 08:57:32 PM »

I made a Kyron album in my photobucket. I'll add more as I have time.....

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Kyron%20Horman/

Thank you seeme. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.