April 30, 2024, 08:32:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172105 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: August 01, 2010, 11:03:22 PM »

I should have quoted Gypsy DD

Come on folks..those tow individuals are the ones looking for Kyron, honest with LE and have bared their souls.  How hard do you think it is for either of them to go on national TV and Kaine admit to having been dating Terri before he was divorced from Desiree

He didn't was all I was trying to say then I got carried away

You are right Blonde!  Not only was Kaine not the one who revealed that he was having an affair with Terri when Desiree was eight months pregnant with Kyron ... he justified it!

Janet

+++++

Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC
by Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

DESIREE YOUNG: He wanted to come live with us. He expressed that on several occasions. And just several times he would just break down and just sob because he wanted to stay.

Kaine, Kyron's father, says he didn't see a change in Kyron, but Desiree wonders if she should have acted on her gut feeling, because she and Tony now believe not only that Terri was involved in Kyron's disappearance, but that it had been in the works for a while

DESIREE YOUNG: Unfortunately, Kaine was not faithful to me and met another woman.

KATE SNOW: That was Terri?

DESIREE YOUNG: Mm-hmm.

KATE SNOW: So all of the sudden you know that there's another woman. You're eight months pregnant.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah.

KATE SNOW: Must have been a low point in your life.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah. It was pretty hard to handle. I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son.

Kaine, however, insists that he and Desiree had broken up before he stated seeing Terri, agreeing to live separate lives under the same roof just until their baby came along.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

Kaine and Desiree were divorcing already when she discovered she was pregnant. He had already moved on.  I think he agreed to come back and stay with Desiree until she had the baby. That needs no justification. That's just how he interpreted their agreement. Maybe she was hoping for more.
They have told their story, they don't agree, and that should be the end of it. Neither one of them owes the public any more explanations.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: August 01, 2010, 11:06:06 PM »

Kaine and Desiree are doing exactly what they need to do to keep this case alive.  If they don't do interviews and LE doesn't do press conferences then how many people would continue to follow this case.  Well, there would be a few of us and a million conspiracies going around none of which will help find Kyron.

Now THERE is a good point. Sheesh, we eat the victims for breakfast lunch AND dinner.

Too true! 

I was just looking at your photos, Amanda.  You have some lovely shots of Desiree. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: August 01, 2010, 11:09:11 PM »

I'm really not sure why we are even having a discussion about what happened 7 years ago.  By all accounts Kaine and Desiree did their best to get along for the sake of Kyron for the last 7 years and they are STANDING TOGETHER NOW. 
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: August 01, 2010, 11:10:57 PM »

He has notified MCSO about the alert that the dogs have given him, pdh3!  They haven't done anything.  Evidence?  You mean like the evidence that goes missing from LE evidence rooms all the time?  LE is not perfect.  Many of them are very smart and honorable, but they are able to bungle things up as well as the next person. 

Evidently that is a very dangerous area to search.  It would be nice if LE had some sort of viewing instrument to put down there before a diver goes down.

I'm glad Nancy Grace had HO on.  Maybe the family will finally come up with a scent item.

There are problems with HO's methodology. And he is not a credible person. His blog would be a nightmare for the prosecution.
And once again....it is Kyron's family who has the right to make that choice. HO has no right to publically  whine, and criticize them for not choosing to use him. He's just looking for attention at the expense of a missing child and a grieving family, IMHO.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: August 01, 2010, 11:12:29 PM »

I'm really not sure why we are even having a discussion about what happened 7 years ago.  By all accounts Kaine and Desiree did their best to get along for the sake of Kyron for the last 7 years and they are STANDING TOGETHER NOW. 

Amen!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: August 01, 2010, 11:12:42 PM »

I think people are just really frustrated, because there appears to be so little progress in this case.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: August 01, 2010, 11:28:30 PM »

He has notified MCSO about the alert that the dogs have given him, pdh3!  They haven't done anything.  Evidence?  You mean like the evidence that goes missing from LE evidence rooms all the time?  LE is not perfect.  Many of them are very smart and honorable, but they are able to bungle things up as well as the next person. 

Evidently that is a very dangerous area to search.  It would be nice if LE had some sort of viewing instrument to put down there before a diver goes down.

I'm glad Nancy Grace had HO on.  Maybe the family will finally come up with a scent item.

There are problems with HO's methodology. And he is not a credible person. His blog would be a nightmare for the prosecution.
And once again....it is Kyron's family who has the right to make that choice. HO has no right to publically  whine, and criticize them for not choosing to use him. He's just looking for attention at the expense of a missing child and a grieving family, IMHO.

Hello Monkey people.....
I seem to remember a certain cowboy who was searching the river at Jay Blanchard Park in Orlando who was so sure he would find Caylee's body there.  Well, we all know how that turned out and we know that LE would have nothing to do with it.  Probably for the same reason Portland LE doesn't care for HO.  I think the cowboy finally rode off into the sunset, after fooling a whole bunch of us, including me. I predict the same for HO.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: August 01, 2010, 11:33:57 PM »

My God, I am hoping beyond hope that this next week is when Kyron comes home.  I'm also super anxious to learn about the body in the water and what it turns out to be !!!  xox
With all the LE involved in Kyron's disappearance ... it's my personal opinion that the "body in the water" is a figment of HO's imagination.  Have any of the PDX media picked up on his body/need a diver story?

Hi NewfieMonkey,  You are probaby righ, as I can't imagine if there had actually been signs of  a body the sirens would have been a wailing and the ME's truck on it's way.  It's just a loose end, and I hate those.    ;}

What if it is not a figment of someone imagination? It should be checked out, just to make sure it is nothing.

If his dogs hit on something, then it needs to be checked out!

I can't imagine LE being so presumptious as to ignore it, can you?  ITA it sould be checked out.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: August 01, 2010, 11:34:38 PM »

I disagree with you PDH3 and Klaas for wanting to stop the discussion on this. I believe somewhere in all of this is the answer to why this happened and in the answer of why, is how it happened that day and where Kyron could be and if he is alive. It may be an ugly detail in Kaines life, he may regret it greatly, but it is his story and it is his truth.

I believe how Kaine and Terri began their relationship tells us about not only Terri but gives light into their relationship 7 years later. It is not picking on Kaine to say that, or to discuss the obvious problems that must have plagued all of them. They are standing together now, but this didn't happen now, it happened over the course of 7 years. In the past 6 mo we see an obvious change in Terri. What happened in the fall of 2009 could lead to the answers we have all been waiting for. I suppose we can all just talk about the weather in this thread, but isn't this supposed to be about trying to help?

As for HO, his dogs hit on a scent, it needs to be checked, period.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: August 01, 2010, 11:39:18 PM »

Hi Pdh,  I don't know if that is really true, that the family has the right to say who searches and where.  Kyron is listed as endangered missing I believe and hasn't the Sheriff said there was criminal action involved in his disappearance?  I don't think that puts the family in charge of choices made in trying to find him.  IMO only
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: August 01, 2010, 11:46:39 PM »

I disagree with you PDH3 and Klaas for wanting to stop the discussion on this. I believe somewhere in all of this is the answer to why this happened and in the answer of why, is how it happened that day and where Kyron could be and if he is alive. It may be an ugly detail in Kaines life, he may regret it greatly, but it is his story and it is his truth.

I believe how Kaine and Terri began their relationship tells us about not only Terri but gives light into their relationship 7 years later. It is not picking on Kaine to say that, or to discuss the obvious problems that must have plagued all of them. They are standing together now, but this didn't happen now, it happened over the course of 7 years. In the past 6 mo we see an obvious change in Terri. What happened in the fall of 2009 could lead to the answers we have all been waiting for. I suppose we can all just talk about the weather in this thread, but isn't this supposed to be about trying to help?

I just don't see anything all that unusual in what happened with Kaine and Desiree 7 years ago.  People get married, sometimes for the wrong reasons.  People have affairs.  I'm not condoning it but it happens.  Everything isn't happily ever after but you do try and do what is best for the kids.  I believe that Desiree and Kaine have done what they felt was best for Kyron.  Nobody thought Terri would do what she has allegedly done.

I'd love to know what happened 6-7 months ago to Terri that made her "snap".
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #851 on: August 01, 2010, 11:46:48 PM »

There are houseboats on Sauvie. I believe in Harry's dogs. Harry, no matter what anyone's personal opinion of him is and the prior issue he had with MCSD  is a trained professional.

Hi ya Kat_Gram,  Do we know if SI and the Multnomah Channel was the only place HO had his dogs search?  Did they also search any of the ponds in the area.

The reason I ask is there was a seer/psychic who made a post saying Kyron was in the Channel underneath one of the houseboats.  Having read that and that HO said he has located a body, whether or not either are true, does lead one to open their eyes a bit wider IMO   

PS:  I am glad to hear you are better Kat.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: August 01, 2010, 11:48:30 PM »

Hi Pdh,  I don't know if that is really true, that the family has the right to say who searches and where.  Kyron is listed as endangered missing I believe and hasn't the Sheriff said there was criminal action involved in his disappearance?  I don't think that puts the family in charge of choices made in trying to find him.  IMO only

I think she meant the families choice whether to give HO a scent article or not.  The family did provide scent articles to LE. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: August 01, 2010, 11:49:59 PM »

There are houseboats on Sauvie. I believe in Harry's dogs. Harry, no matter what anyone's personal opinion of him is and the prior issue he had with MCSD  is a trained professional.

Hi ya Kat_Gram,  Do we know if SI and the Multnomah Channel was the only place HO had his dogs search?  Did they also search any of the ponds in the area.

The reason I ask is there was a seer/psychic who made a post saying Kyron was in the Channel underneath one of the houseboats.  Having read that and that HO said he has located a body, whether or not either are true, does lead one to open their eyes a bit wider IMO   

I beleive LE has searched in the Sauvie Island area waters a few times now.  The houseboat theory was written also by Blink early on in the case.  The Pumala family owns a houseboat. 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #854 on: August 01, 2010, 11:53:37 PM »

I just don't see anything all that unusual in what happened with Kaine and Desiree 7 years ago.  People get married, sometimes for the wrong reasons.  People have affairs.  I'm not condoning it but it happens.  Everything isn't happily ever after but you do try and do what is best for the kids.  I believe that Desiree and Kaine have done what they felt was best for Kyron.  Nobody thought Terri would do what she has allegedly done.

I'd love to know what happened 6-7 months ago to Terri that made her "snap".

Klaas,  I think it was written in maybe the RO or a doc that 6 mos ago was when she learned her husband was having an affair, and that hurt her greatly.

If she was in her prime when they met or when she did her bodybuilding and had a great body, the changes made from giving birth and not getting her figure back right away could make any woman go over the edge if she had certain personality issues like Terri has that we have learned about.  It could have been that fine edge that sent her over the top, esp considering that Kaine said she acted differently after the baby was born, which would have 1 year before she learned about his affair.  IMO
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #855 on: August 01, 2010, 11:55:20 PM »

I beleive LE has searched in the Sauvie Island area waters a few times now.  The houseboat theory was written also by Blink early on in the case.  The Pumala family owns a houseboat. 

Thanks Klass, Do you think that was the houseboat they centered on?  There was a photo of it here at one time I believe, or over at DD's.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #856 on: August 01, 2010, 11:56:38 PM »

I think she meant the families choice whether to give HO a scent article or not.  The family did provide scent articles to LE. 

Thanks, I just read it wrong.  ;}
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: August 01, 2010, 11:58:20 PM »

I would also like to add something that has really been bugging me. Desiree seems sure that "Terri has stashed Kyron somewhere". Why is she so sure of this, AND WHY WOULD TERRI WANT TO STASH KYRON? If Desiree truly believes this, then isn't she curious why Terri may have wanted to stash Kyron? She keeps talking about her mother's instincts, etc., and maybe it is wishful thinking on her part that Kyron is still alive, I don't know. I just want to know if she has some real understanding and reasoning behind the possibility of Terri stashing Kyron as opposed to Terri did something horrendous to Kyron.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: August 02, 2010, 12:02:29 AM »

I think we will just have to agree to disagree.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: August 02, 2010, 12:07:14 AM »

Brandi-  right about the picture big difference..

S'all Good He does look a lot different when not smiling. It would be interesting to see the same photo without the glasses. Thanks for posting, I will share on the Ribbons page as well.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376124373&v=wall
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.