April 30, 2024, 06:10:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172073 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: August 02, 2010, 12:07:59 AM »

I disagree with you PDH3 and Klaas for wanting to stop the discussion on this. I believe somewhere in all of this is the answer to why this happened and in the answer of why, is how it happened that day and where Kyron could be and if he is alive. It may be an ugly detail in Kaines life, he may regret it greatly, but it is his story and it is his truth.

I believe how Kaine and Terri began their relationship tells us about not only Terri but gives light into their relationship 7 years later. It is not picking on Kaine to say that, or to discuss the obvious problems that must have plagued all of them. They are standing together now, but this didn't happen now, it happened over the course of 7 years. In the past 6 mo we see an obvious change in Terri. What happened in the fall of 2009 could lead to the answers we have all been waiting for. I suppose we can all just talk about the weather in this thread, but isn't this supposed to be about trying to help?

As for HO, his dogs hit on a scent, it needs to be checked, period.

I would also like to add something that has really been bugging me. Desiree seems sure that "Terri has stashed Kyron somewhere". Why is she so sure of this, AND WHY WOULD TERRI WANT TO STASH KYRON? If Desiree truly believes this, then isn't she curious why Terri may have wanted to stash Kyron? She keeps talking about her mother's instincts, etc., and maybe it is wishful thinking on her part that Kyron is still alive, I don't know. I just want to know if she has some real understanding and reasoning behind the possibility of Terri stashing Kyron as opposed to Terri did something horrendous to Kyron.

Good question Sebastian,  The only thing I can think of why someone would stash a child is for revenge ~ to make someone's life a living he!! who had hurt her very badl. 

I don't think 'stashing' jives with the profile of someone who had previously been willing to have someone killed just for hurting her very badly.  I think the 'hit' went sour and this was her way of being avenged.  IMO  I think it is just wishful thinking on her part.  Plus she knows once the public thinks the child is dead they will stop looking for him.  I think LE has told her that.  xox
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: August 02, 2010, 12:08:35 AM »

I disagree with you PDH3 and Klaas for wanting to stop the discussion on this. I believe somewhere in all of this is the answer to why this happened and in the answer of why, is how it happened that day and where Kyron could be and if he is alive. It may be an ugly detail in Kaines life, he may regret it greatly, but it is his story and it is his truth.

I believe how Kaine and Terri began their relationship tells us about not only Terri but gives light into their relationship 7 years later. It is not picking on Kaine to say that, or to discuss the obvious problems that must have plagued all of them. They are standing together now, but this didn't happen now, it happened over the course of 7 years. In the past 6 mo we see an obvious change in Terri. What happened in the fall of 2009 could lead to the answers we have all been waiting for. I suppose we can all just talk about the weather in this thread, but isn't this supposed to be about trying to help?

I just don't see anything all that unusual in what happened with Kaine and Desiree 7 years ago.  People get married, sometimes for the wrong reasons.  People have affairs.  I'm not condoning it but it happens.  Everything isn't happily ever after but you do try and do what is best for the kids.  I believe that Desiree and Kaine have done what they felt was best for Kyron.  Nobody thought Terri would do what she has allegedly done.

I'd love to know what happened 6-7 months ago to Terri that made her "snap".

Not what happened between Kaine and Desiree, how Kaine and Terri began their relationship, that is my point. Yes people have affairs all of the time, very true but it also is true that those that have the affair have a different beginning, one which begins in a negative light rather then a happy one.
Think about what it must have been like in the beginning? Kaine was just about to have a son with a woman he was married to. What was it like that day she actually gave birth? Kaine was there, how did that make Terri feel? What about when Kaine would have Kyron when he was an infant and toddler, prior to Terri moving in, did Terri see Kyron then, did she help care for him? Was she told to stay away? Not to be around Kyron? Was she included into his life? Did she want to be and asked to be? Did the relationship between Terri and Kyron begin when he was 2 and Desiree went away or did it begin as an infant? Did she move in to care for Kyron? Or did she move in to live with Kaine too?

This is their beginning, their story and I believe this is why it has ended as it has, with Kyron being missing. The answer to why, when, where and how are in the details of the past 7 years in my opinion.

All of this is Kyron's story too. His mom and dad split before he was born and I bet he doesn't remember a time when Terri was not taking care of him as he was only 2 when she moved in.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: August 02, 2010, 12:11:24 AM »

I just don't see anything all that unusual in what happened with Kaine and Desiree 7 years ago.  People get married, sometimes for the wrong reasons.  People have affairs.  I'm not condoning it but it happens.  Everything isn't happily ever after but you do try and do what is best for the kids.  I believe that Desiree and Kaine have done what they felt was best for Kyron.  Nobody thought Terri would do what she has allegedly done.

Klaas,  I think it was written in maybe the RO or a doc that 6 mos ago was when she learned her husband was having an affair, and that hurt her greatly.

If she was in her prime when they met or when she did her bodybuilding and had a great body, the changes made from giving birth and not getting her figure back right away could make any woman go over the edge if she had certain personality issues like Terri has that we have learned about.  It could have been that fine edge that sent her over the top, esp considering that Kaine said she acted differently after the baby was born, which would have 1 year before she learned about his affair.  IMO

We didn't learn anything except what TERRI told the LANDSCAPER to get him to feel sorry for her and to kill Kaine. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: August 02, 2010, 12:14:19 AM »

I would also like to add something that has really been bugging me. Desiree seems sure that "Terri has stashed Kyron somewhere". Why is she so sure of this, AND WHY WOULD TERRI WANT TO STASH KYRON? If Desiree truly believes this, then isn't she curious why Terri may have wanted to stash Kyron? She keeps talking about her mother's instincts, etc., and maybe it is wishful thinking on her part that Kyron is still alive, I don't know. I just want to know if she has some real understanding and reasoning behind the possibility of Terri stashing Kyron as opposed to Terri did something horrendous to Kyron.

Well wouldn't it be simple then to tell LE why you did what you did?  That it was to protect Kyron?  PLUS wouldn't you keep your daughter with you no matter what?  Would you allow your daughter to be in Kaine's care if you wanted to protect Kyron.

It absolutely makes no sense at all to me.  It defies logic.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: August 02, 2010, 12:16:13 AM »

If Terri hs capible of killing Kyron, why did she just kill Kaine herself? That is a point I get stuck on.

Also, Lets say Karma comes and bites Terri on her backside and Kaine has an affair, why does she go after Kyron? If she was mad as hell to kill Kaine, why didn't she disappear Kaine? I think it would have been a more logical plan. I know to get revenge, but she didn't first hire the LS to take Kyron, she wanted him supposedly to kill Kaine? Is anyone following my thoughts?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: August 02, 2010, 12:16:52 AM »

I could be wrong but I don't remember Kaine admit to having been dating Terri before he was divorced from Desiree

I think this was discussed to death already.  Honestly, I'm not sure why it matters in the disappearance of Kyron?  Couples cheat/divorce/separate in many different ways and timelines.  In this day and age - if this surprises anyone they need to get out more 

Dunno why ANY of their family issues 'should' matter.  Yet it was Kaine/Desiree who have taken the focus away from Kyron - interview after interview after interview. 

Guess it matters to Desiree, (the grieving birthmom whom we are supposed to be supportive of, right?).  She is the one who told the whole world in that interview that Kaine had cheated on her with Terri.   

It's interesting that when Desiree herself offers the world a glimpse into Kaine's character, many wish to even minimize her words, turn a blind eye, again giving Kaine a pass. 

"There is none so blind as those who will not see."   

And 'let's get back to what is important, finding Kyron'.  Yeah, let's!!  Kaine/Desiree - mom/dad - you go first!!  Focus on your son!!  Yanno, the one that's missing.  Stop with the interviews week after week after week ad nauseum that's filled with nothing about Kyron. 

FGS...

STOP with all the criticism of this grieving family, especially about the same things over and over. In ANY relationship that falls apart, there are two sides. This divorce was no different. Kaine has disputed what Desiree says, and he asked that people move on and focus on KYRON. We will never know what actually happened, and it's really not important to anyone but a few posters who are obsessed with blaming Kaine for whatever they can find. I am so sick of coming here day after day, and finding these kinds of posts. Kaine and Desiree moved past it years ago, and it was their life. Kaine could care less what a few internet posters think about him, I can assure you. He won't lose his career over a personal matter that is over seven years old, and at this point, I don't think he'd care anyway. He would offer up anything he had to get Kyron back, as would Desiree.

I don't take orders from you.  You have the choice of scrolling on by my posts. 

THANKYOU!!  I am finding it really unfair that some can't have an opinion not acceptable to others. And being told to stop last I checked we all had free will.
I like others DO BELIEVE it makes a difference as to what happened to Kyron.  Didn't family dynamics make a difference in the Caylee Anthony case as to what added to Casey going over the edge, the fight with Cindy, CA controlling ways.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: August 02, 2010, 12:18:10 AM »

I feel as though some are attempting to find a reason for Terri's actions and I'm afraid there is no logical answer.  There is no excuse for harming a child.  Even though Desiree and Kaine insist Kyron is alive, I have my doubts.  My personal belief is that Terri killed Kyron out of jealousy or rage. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: August 02, 2010, 12:20:57 AM »

If Terri hs capible of killing Kyron, why did she just kill Kaine herself? That is a point I get stuck on.

Also, Lets say Karma comes and bites Terri on her backside and Kaine has an affair, why does she go after Kyron? If she was mad as hell to kill Kaine, why didn't she disappear Kaine? I think it would have been a more logical plan. I know to get revenge, but she didn't first hire the LS to take Kyron, she wanted him supposedly to kill Kaine? Is anyone following my thoughts?

It's a heck of a lot easier to get rid of a small 7yr old than an adult male wouldn't you say? 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: August 02, 2010, 12:22:46 AM »

Hi all!  Couldn't sleep so got on to see the latest.  Was thinking of Desiree.  If I knew (or even thought) someone was involved in the disappearance of my child, I don't know how you could stop me from confronting them!  That's put nicely by the way!  I know there are people preventing her and Kaine from doing that but I think you all know what I mean!  This is just terrible and I just want Kyron home like you all do.  What was the time frame from when Terri left the school to when she began posting at home?  How far is the Portland airport from the school?  TIA.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #869 on: August 02, 2010, 12:24:16 AM »

Klaas,  I think it was written in maybe the RO or a doc that 6 mos ago was when she learned her husband was having an affair, and that hurt her greatly.

If she was in her prime when they met or when she did her bodybuilding and had a great body, the changes made from giving birth and not getting her figure back right away could make any woman go over the edge if she had certain personality issues like Terri has that we have learned about.  It could have been that fine edge that sent her over the top, esp considering that Kaine said she acted differently after the baby was born, which would have 1 year before she learned about his affair.  IMO

We didn't learn anything except what TERRI told the LANDSCAPER to get him to feel sorry for her and to kill Kaine. 

OMG,  That's right and I remember that now.   Thanks xox
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: August 02, 2010, 12:25:20 AM »

Well wouldn't it be simple then to tell LE why you did what you did?  That it was to protect Kyron?  PLUS wouldn't you keep your daughter with you no matter what?  Would you allow your daughter to be in Kaine's care if you wanted to protect Kyron.

I hear what you are saying Klaas. It is just that Desiree has been so adamant about Kyron being alive. She has had me convinced. But then again, I have to remember Amber. Carrie believed with all of her heart that Amber was alive and so did I. However, I will admit, in the last press conference I think that reality may have been sinking in. She really seemed to be in a horribly bad way. It is all so sickening!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: August 02, 2010, 12:25:28 AM »

what doesn't defy logic is if Terri was hiding Kyron because of a person having to do with Desiree and not Kaine. I don't think that is what has happened, but I have read comments leading to such. 
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: August 02, 2010, 12:30:45 AM »

I think terri has attachment disorder with her children.  She is not screaming from the rooftops to see her daughter, she is not screaming from the rooftops to find Kyron and she has not once proclaimed her innocence.  People say that pictures are worth a thousand words, but I say pictures hide a thousand truths.  Yes, the Hormans appeared to be a happy family through their pictures...BUT seeing their entanglements, their beginnings show that those pictures were just a brief moment...not the actual reality of their lives.  Of course, it is highly likely that terri is guilty and that is why she is not screaming from any rooftops!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: August 02, 2010, 12:32:49 AM »

I feel as though some are attempting to find a reason for Terri's actions and I'm afraid there is no logical answer.  There is no excuse for harming a child.  Even though Desiree and Kaine insist Kyron is alive, I have my doubts.  My personal belief is that Terri killed Kyron out of jealousy or rage. 

BBM, I think we all can agree on that Klaas.

Asking why is not giving the act justification. It is finding answers that may lead to where, when and how.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: August 02, 2010, 12:35:25 AM »

And the answers lie in Mountain Brook
And Zenaida took Caylee, Casey is innocent
And Scott Peterson is innocent
And Drew Peterson is innocent

Yeah, I read the Terri Support facebook page and see all kinds of far out theories and out and out fabrications. 
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: August 02, 2010, 12:35:43 AM »

What is Reactive Attachment Disorder?
Reactive Attachment Disorder is a condition where individuals have difficulty forming loving, lasting intimate relationships. They do not trust anyone other than themselves to provide for their needs and safety. These individuals often fail to develop a conscience; do not feel empathy, and having genuine affection for people or pets is beyond their reach.

Read more at Suite101: Reactive Attachment Disorder: RAD Signs, Symptoms & Causes http://personalitydisorders.suite101.com/article.cfm/reactive_attachment_disorder#ixzz0vQ6pNDZ1
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: August 02, 2010, 12:43:12 AM »

Or poor Kyron got a taste of the cinderella effect http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_effect

The Cinderella effect is a term used by psychologists to describe the high incidence of stepchildren being physically abused, sexually abused, neglected or murdered, or otherwise mistreated at the hands of their stepparents at significantly higher rates than their genetic counterparts. It takes its name from the fairytale character Cinderella, who in the story was cruelly mistreated by her stepmother and stepsisters
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: August 02, 2010, 12:43:24 AM »

It's a heck of a lot easier to get rid of a small 7yr old than an adult male wouldn't you say? 

No actually I don't think it is. I think you can drug an adult and pretty much disappear them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: August 02, 2010, 12:45:28 AM »

No actually I don't think it is. I think you can drug an adult and pretty much disappear them.

I can lift a drugged 7yr old but I guarantee you I couldn't lift a drugged full grown man.  I could trick a 7yr old a lot easier too.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: August 02, 2010, 12:52:09 AM »

After CA I am prepared for the worst and the fact someone can do this .
BUT what I keep going to is 90 minutes she had, I don't see it (killing) then go about the day.  But then why stash him, then why the searches of friends even DeDe's parents house.  Did they hide Kyron?
I know no one buys into the tweets but I do think there might be something to them, that leads to Mass. if they told these hide the kids underground people something bad wouldn't they help, was she to follow with Kiara?  But couldn't get away as planned?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.