April 30, 2024, 11:53:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172130 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #880 on: August 02, 2010, 12:52:49 AM »

Grown people fight back. Just sayin..........

Just my 2 cents, but it would hurt me much more to loose my kid's life than my own. Anyone who knows me, would know that.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: August 02, 2010, 12:54:06 AM »

I feel as though some are attempting to find a reason for Terri's actions and I'm afraid there is no logical answer.  There is no excuse for harming a child.  Even though Desiree and Kaine insist Kyron is alive, I have my doubts.  My personal belief is that Terri killed Kyron out of jealousy or rage. 
After CA I am prepared for the worst and the fact someone can do this .
BUT what I keep going to is 90 minutes she had, I don't see it (killing) then go about the day.  But then why stash him, then why the searches of friends even DeDe's parents house.  Did they hide Kyron?
I know no one buys into the tweets but I do think there might be something to them, that leads to Mass. if they told these hide the kids underground people something bad wouldn't they help, was she to follow with Kiara?  But couldn't get away as planned?

this site lists the psychological makeup and reasons why mothers kill their children...one of the reasons: REVENGE on a perceived slight
http://filicidepa.org/whatisfilicide/filicidetypes.html
crazybabyborg
« Reply #882 on: August 02, 2010, 12:55:51 AM »

OK, one more 2 cents: Maybe the LS with Kaine as the object was Terri's knee jerk reaction and Kyron became the object after  thought and planning.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: August 02, 2010, 12:56:19 AM »

If Terri hs capible of killing Kyron, why did she just kill Kaine herself? That is a point I get stuck on.

Also, Lets say Karma comes and bites Terri on her backside and Kaine has an affair, why does she go after Kyron? If she was mad as hell to kill Kaine, why didn't she disappear Kaine? I think it would have been a more logical plan. I know to get revenge, but she didn't first hire the LS to take Kyron, she wanted him supposedly to kill Kaine? Is anyone following my thoughts?

It's a heck of a lot easier to get rid of a small 7yr old than an adult male wouldn't you say? 

No actually I don't think it is. I think you can drug an adult and pretty much disappear them.

I can lift a drugged 7yr old but I guarantee you I couldn't lift a drugged full grown man.  I could trick a 7yr old a lot easier too.

Yes but it happens though Klaas, adults kill and disappear other adults. Terri was a strong woman, she could have moved Kaine if she wanted to. So why didn't she just kill Kaine herself? Perhaps she is not capible of murder? If not, then it is logical to consider she killed Kyron? Or did she hire someone to do it, or did she sell him? I think this is the hope that Desiree and Kaine are leaning on, that she was not capible of commiting murder because she hired someone to do it. 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: August 02, 2010, 12:56:46 AM »

O/T
My friend tried to sign up (Lucky7) but hasn't got a confirmation is she not doing it right?
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: August 02, 2010, 12:56:52 AM »

I think that if she had hid Kyron and her and the baby were to follow, they would have all gone at once...who would have missed them?  She could have callled kaine and said I picked up kyron after school and we won't be home 'til later....shopping!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: August 02, 2010, 12:58:21 AM »

One thing I would really like to know is why and exactly when did James move back full time to Roseburg.  I believe it was in January 2010 but I'd love to know the real reason why.  I do believe that could give us a clue as to why Terri has disappeared Kryon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: August 02, 2010, 12:59:35 AM »

O/T
My friend tried to sign up (Lucky7) but hasn't got a confirmation is she not doing it right?

There are 1050+ people waiting for membership and I've been hesitant to approve in large groups.  I will check for Lucky7 though and approve them. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: August 02, 2010, 12:59:37 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
10:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: August 02, 2010, 12:59:43 AM »

I feel as though some are attempting to find a reason for Terri's actions and I'm afraid there is no logical answer.  There is no excuse for harming a child.  Even though Desiree and Kaine insist Kyron is alive, I have my doubts.  My personal belief is that Terri killed Kyron out of jealousy or rage. 
BUT what I keep going to is 90 minutes she had, I don't see it (killing) then go about the day.  But then why stash him, then why the searches of friends even DeDe's parents house.  Did they hide Kyron?
I know no one buys into the tweets but I do think there might be something to them, that leads to Mass. if they told these hide the kids underground people something bad wouldn't they help, was she to follow with Kiara?  But couldn't get away as planned?

this site lists the psychological makeup and reasons why mothers kill their children...one of the reasons: REVENGE on a perceived slight
http://filicidepa.org/whatisfilicide/filicidetypes.html

or she could have killed kyron in those 90 minutes and been relieved...gone about her day like the problem was finally solved...remember, you can not rationalize a killer's behavior!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: August 02, 2010, 01:01:23 AM »

One thing I would really like to know is why and exactly when did James move back full time to Roseburg.  I believe it was in January 2010 but I'd love to know the real reason why.  I do believe that could give us a clue as to why Terri has disappeared Kryon.

Me too.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: August 02, 2010, 01:03:24 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: August 02, 2010, 01:03:34 AM »

I am 50% that she sold him, 50% that she killed him. There is a tweet friend, or what ever that would be called of DeDe that was all about anti human trafficking. If that is true, she was against it, she must also know who the people responsible are. So leading with that, it could have set up the situation for Terri to contact whoever to sell Kyron.

Did that make sense? I rewrote that 3 times! I had a very stressful day today.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #893 on: August 02, 2010, 01:03:55 AM »

There are houseboats on Sauvie. I believe in Harry's dogs. Harry, no matter what anyone's personal opinion of him is and the prior issue he had with MCSD  is a trained professional.

I feel the same way, Kat_Gram. 

If there is a body down there, it needs to be brought up, whether it's Kyron or not.

Kyron needs to be found.  It doesn't matter who finds him!

I agree........remember LE didn't find Caylee, Roy Kronk did and that wicked biatch will still get what she deserves 

Or how many other ppl stumble across a missing person and they evidence is still enough to go to trial? Happens all the time

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: August 02, 2010, 01:04:18 AM »

If Terri hs capable of killing Kyron, why did she just kill Kaine herself? That is a point I get stuck on.

Also, Lets say Karma comes and bites Terri on her backside and Kaine has an affair, why does she go after Kyron? If she was mad as hell to kill Kaine, why didn't she disappear Kaine? I think it would have been a more logical plan. I know to get revenge, but she didn't first hire the LS to take Kyron, she wanted him supposedly to kill Kaine? Is anyone following my thoughts?

It's a heck of a lot easier to get rid of a small 7yr old than an adult male wouldn't you say? 

No actually I don't think it is. I think you can drug an adult and pretty much disappear them.

I can lift a drugged 7yr old but I guarantee you I couldn't lift a drugged full grown man.  I could trick a 7yr old a lot easier too.
The drugged is an excellent thought and most likely what happened, but in 90 minutes how do you hide it so fast that Kyron can't be found?  That is what I keep going to and then she goes shopping?  Not dirty, sweaty?  Shaken, Casey had to drive around for a few days with Caylee.
Just thinking outload sorry ...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #895 on: August 02, 2010, 01:04:18 AM »

Abso-tively! That move had a catalyst. Something was set in motion that caused the move and IMO, it ran it's course with Kyron's disappearance. I wish Kaine would talk about that publically, because Terri won't! I feel sure the police have delved into it and hope James and Kaine are talking!
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: August 02, 2010, 01:05:20 AM »

so let's say she only had 90 minutes...she could not have gone too far (if she did it alone)...I am surprised the LE has not locked down a search grid based on the time it would have taken her to get from shopping at the last grocery store (she probably had kyron stashed in the truck then...given him a sleeping pill right before they walked out of school) to the gym...how much time does it take to get from the grocery store to the gym?  once that is subtracted...you would have the true estimate of how much time she had for the killing and the disposal.  Brutal...but that is how we need to look at it.  and it needs to be verified that Dede didn't actually pretend to be her at the gym.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: August 02, 2010, 01:09:18 AM »

After seeing Dede on camera, I think it would be hard to pass for Terri, unless the gym people did not see Terri too often. JMO
crazybabyborg
« Reply #898 on: August 02, 2010, 01:10:07 AM »

If Terri hs capable of killing Kyron, why did she just kill Kaine herself? That is a point I get stuck on.

The drugged is an excellent thought and most likely what happened, but in 90 minutes how do you hide it so fast that Kyron can't be found?  That is what I keep going to and then she goes shopping?  Not dirty, sweaty?  Shaken, Casey had to drive around for a few days with Caylee.
Just thinking outload sorry ...

I just think we can't wrap our minds around the reactions of cold blooded killers. Think about the party pictures of Casey...... how could she do that??? I don't think Terri's actions are a good indicator of what happened. They could very well have been contrived to appear everything was normal.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: August 02, 2010, 01:10:42 AM »

we would have to know the stores she shopped at, all possible routes from the schools to the stores, all possible routes from the stores to whichever gym she went to...the stores and the gym were her alibi so if she did the deed (alone) Kyron would not be more than approximately 45 minutes away from the stores or the gym....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.