April 30, 2024, 07:44:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172090 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: August 02, 2010, 01:11:37 AM »

One thing I would really like to know is why and exactly when did James move back full time to Roseburg.  I believe it was in January 2010 but I'd love to know the real reason why.  I do believe that could give us a clue as to why Terri has disappeared Kryon.

Yes it just might. There are certain things I feel that are intentionally being with held and this is one of them.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: August 02, 2010, 01:12:35 AM »

O/T
My friend tried to sign up (Lucky7) but hasn't got a confirmation is she not doing it right?

There are 1050+ people waiting for membership and I've been hesitant to approve in large groups.  I will check for Lucky7 though and approve them. 
[/quote
OMG so glad I got in 2 years ago, I would be sad don't like the others, like to read sometimes but don't think I would feel comfortable.  Have history with monkeys after Caylee and although we might not see eye to eye we deal on fact not made up dreams, and are not hateful and do no degrade other monkeys.
I mean all of that from the bottom of my heart.....to the ones I am not agreeing with I still respect your thoughts and enjoy interacting with you!!'
And one thing this has really brought to my attention is facebook and my friends that post the pics of their children I have got to get them to stop.  One friend is a professional photo, and love looking at her toddler so much fun, and so cute but it scares me for him.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: August 02, 2010, 01:13:18 AM »

After seeing Dede on camera, I think it would be hard to pass for Terri, unless the gym people did not see Terri too often. JMO

well...if you are familiar with gyms...she went at when gym workers start to take their lunch in the back office...usually you just swipe a keychain membership card under a scanner and no one is really there to verify if it is you or not...the only video cameras they may have had would have been at the front door (if at all) for security and those are usually grainy and poor quality.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: August 02, 2010, 01:16:19 AM »

After seeing Dede on camera, I think it would be hard to pass for Terri, unless the gym people did not see Terri too often. JMO

I wonder why she died her hair and I think she cut it also.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: August 02, 2010, 01:16:47 AM »

I agree unless they are relying on electronic records where it says Terri scanned her card and it was actually DeDe.  Plus even if Terri did go to the gym, does that mean she stayed there?  We just don't know enough about the gym and the evidence they have placing her there. 

I do agree though that they don't look much alike. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: August 02, 2010, 01:17:58 AM »

Who dyed and cut their hair?  DeDe or Terri?  I don't think either one cut their hair, at least not by much.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #906 on: August 02, 2010, 01:20:09 AM »

One thing I would really like to know is why and exactly when did James move back full time to Roseburg.  I believe it was in January 2010 but I'd love to know the real reason why.  I do believe that could give us a clue as to why Terri has disappeared Kryon.

Yes it just might. There are certain things I feel that are intentionally being with held and this is one of them.

I agree, Tracy. It's easier for those following a case when everything is out in the open. Florida's sunshine laws help out in that regard. I have to believe that there is a lot we don't know in Kyron's case that LE does. I hope that's the case, anyway!!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: August 02, 2010, 01:24:03 AM »

I agree unless they are relying on electronic records where it says Terri scanned her card and it was actually DeDe.  Plus even if Terri did go to the gym, does that mean she stayed there?  We just don't know enough about the gym and the evidence they have placing her there. 

I've been thinking that if she did something to Kyron the gym would be the perfect place for her to take a shower and clean up (destroy any evidence??) before going home.  JMO

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: August 02, 2010, 01:24:07 AM »

But the problem is "what would motivate dede to help Terri"....motive...moneY???
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: August 02, 2010, 01:24:14 AM »

Who dyed and cut their hair?  DeDe or Terri?  I don't think either one cut their hair, at least not by much.

Remember Terri was going on and on about her hair dye job that made her hair lighter or whatever the problem was? I have read people saying this was her way to cover for DeDe posing for her because she had tried to match her hair to DeDe's.

BTW Klaas, I don't read on that facebook site about supporting Terri. Accually right now I don't ahve an active facebook account.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: August 02, 2010, 01:24:59 AM »

Considering Monkeys are embracing "sources" in other areas of the Kyron Horman case ....

Janet

++++++

Police were ready to arrest Kyron's stepmom over plot to kill husband, says source
Jul 6 at 9:36 PM

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally by having an extra-marital relationship. However the reliable source told KGW that there was no evidence to prove that Kaine had an affair.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Source-Police-were-ready-to-arrest-Kyrons-stepmom-over-plot-to-kill-husband-97907429.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: August 02, 2010, 01:25:27 AM »

I've been thinking that if she did something to Kyron the gym would be the perfect place for her to take a shower and clean up (destroy any evidence??) before going home.  JMO

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: August 02, 2010, 01:29:15 AM »

like hinky meter states she doesn't have time?>>http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
she updated it some, problem we don't really know what she did because LE has been so rude and thoughtless (joking ) to not tell us anything.... 
One thing local people have stated the cell towers ping wrong, what if LE isn't looking any where else because they won't get passed the pings.?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: August 02, 2010, 01:29:39 AM »

But the problem is "what would motivate dede to help Terri"....motive...moneY???

Kaine had said she would come in and out of Terri's life, so she was not like a best friend so I am not sure what would make her help. Perhaps money or importance or sexual. Maybe she had a connection Terri knew of and she is not actually protecting Terri, she is protecting her connection?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: August 02, 2010, 01:33:47 AM »

No Remorse

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Shortly after her son, Kyron Horman, disappeared June 4, most of the missing 7-year-old’s family was in shock. There was one notable exception, Young says — Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman.

“She’s talking about her hair that she just got done, and they put highlights in, it turned out a little too orange,” Young recalled in a tape-recorded interview with WW Thursday evening. “I can’t get up every morning, put on my makeup or function even remotely normally, and she’s talking about going and getting her hair done.”

Young says she suspected Terri Horman may have been involved in Kyron’s disappearance from the moment the stepmom called her to tell her the boy was missing. And Horman’s behavior after the disappearance heightened those suspicions.

“Every single day, we’d wake up, we’d gather up, and we’d just go and start doing stuff (to help find Kyron). And she was always just kind of behind,” says Kyron’s father Kaine Horman, who also sat for the WW interview. “It wasn’t about, ‘what can we do?’ It’s about, ‘what’s being done to me, or what about me?’ It was just kind of more centered around her.”

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: August 02, 2010, 01:36:51 AM »

Thanks Janet for the article.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #916 on: August 02, 2010, 01:38:17 AM »

Considering Monkeys are embracing "sources" in other areas of the Kyron Horman case ....

Janet

++++++

Police were ready to arrest Kyron's stepmom over plot to kill husband, says source
Jul 6 at 9:36 PM

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally by having an extra-marital relationship. However the reliable source told KGW that there was no evidence to prove that Kaine had an affair.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Source-Police-were-ready-to-arrest-Kyrons-stepmom-over-plot-to-kill-husband-97907429.html

Thanks, Janet! 

To me, whether Kaine had an affair or not isn't really related to what has happened to Kyron. Terri's reaction to an alleged affair is related, and if Terri made up an affair to tell the LS, that's related too. JMO.

For Terri to approach someone/anyone with murder on her mind is very significant under the present circumstances. Again, JMO.
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: August 02, 2010, 01:40:48 AM »

I feel as though some are attempting to find a reason for Terri's actions and I'm afraid there is no logical answer.  There is no excuse for harming a child.  Even though Desiree and Kaine insist Kyron is alive, I have my doubts.  My personal belief is that Terri killed Kyron out of jealousy or rage. 
After CA I am prepared for the worst and the fact someone can do this .
BUT what I keep going to is 90 minutes she had, I don't see it (killing) then go about the day.  But then why stash him, then why the searches of friends even DeDe's parents house.  Did they hide Kyron?
I know no one buys into the tweets but I do think there might be something to them, that leads to Mass. if they told these hide the kids underground people something bad wouldn't they help, was she to follow with Kiara?  But couldn't get away as planned?

this site lists the psychological makeup and reasons why mothers kill their children...one of the reasons: REVENGE on a perceived slight
http://filicidepa.org/whatisfilicide/filicidetypes.html

Keeping Kaine alive would satisfy her need for revenge better than killing him. She wanted him to suffer as she has ... IMO she has "unrecovered unmedicated out of control BPD"
revenge/jealousy/massive fear of abandonment/cinderella syndrome/survival/rage...but looks very good on the outside to the world.
Article;
Borderline Personality Disorder Made Me Kill My Child
Read more: http://socyberty.com/psychology/borderline-personality-disorder-made-me-kill-my-child/#ixzz0v8th1L9z
I find it hard to believe any mother would stoop to killing their child.  Apparently people diagnosed with borderline personality disorder have violent anger streaks.  They also will plan revenge for a long time with people they are angry with.  A person diagnosed with this disorder may seem normal until they get mad but when they do their anger is out of control.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: August 02, 2010, 01:41:04 AM »

Did anyone see the twitter friend who was anti human trafficking that was attached to DeDe's account? Was this a friend of a friend or was this DeDe's direct friend? Did anyone else see her?

tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: August 02, 2010, 01:42:40 AM »

OK, one more 2 cents: Maybe the LS with Kaine as the object was Terri's knee jerk reaction and Kyron became the object after  thought and planning.
yes, as you said more painful to Kaine than death.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.