April 18, 2024, 10:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 171614 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: August 02, 2010, 02:33:36 AM »

Yes some of the tweets are somewhat scary to read but the one thing that leads me to wonder if this was how things were communicated is the fact Twitter is sooooooooo public. Perhaps that is why one would use this method though? They could leave a message for anyone to retrieve without direct communication. They could have been talking in code, who knows foresure.
You have to read from the bottom up: they never spoke before or spoke after,
 Pea>>unexpected move in one hour. wishing it weren't so hot. 5:14 PM Jun 29th via Echofon

Pea>>reclaimed: one sweet orange man. tonight, there will be sleep. 5:13 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

Pea to>>@dedejustdede thank you. that's almost unbearably sweet of you. 1:34 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon in reply to dedejustdede

DeDe to>>@pea_ I will sleep better tonight knowing you will finally get a good night's sleep now too. Smile 1:15 PM Jun 22nd via txt

Pea>>waiting at terminal e for precious cargo to arrive. 12:57 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

Pea>>less than twenty four hours. 12:52 AM Jun 22nd via DestroyTwitter

DeDe>>"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 11:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt

DeDe >>Car repairs were NOT on the agenda for today. Or this month. 11:07 AM Jun 22nd via txt

Pea>>o, my eyes. it burns. 7:45 PM Jun 13th via Echofon

DeDe>>I really cannot recommend strongly enough AGAINST squirting dish soap in your eye. It hurts. Don't do it. 4:33 PM Jul 13th via txt

DeDe>>I'm cut, blistered, totally out of alignment, thoroughly exhausted AND would do all again in a heartbeat! 1:46 PM Jun 13th via txt

Pea>>in pdx. it's wet here. 7:37 AM Jun 9th via Echofon    (lives in Mass)

DeDe to>>@ANOTHER TWEETER  This is my friend's child. I know him. It's so so scary! 9:50 PM Jun 5th via txt

I think you should just call this in or better yet, try to get it to Tony, Kaine and Desiree. I am not sure if they have seen this or not, but it is better to err on the side of caution.

A friend who is working on it with me we have a lot of other really odd stuff she is really good at research.  We have tried, I went to the support page asking to help me contact them, asked Kaine to add me on his facebook just so I could make sure he got this told him I am not a crazy person.
NO ONE listens, what am I to do?  I published it just now on my website I took the name of the other tweeter out if I am wrong.  But if you match them up like that you think what the hell?  Like I said probably nothing but when DY and KH were talking about people being afraid and coming forward, and I can not walk away from what I put together.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: August 02, 2010, 02:37:43 AM »

Does anyone recall that woman who helped with an underground for abuse victims? She wrote about helping to hid all of these people. She would disappear children or teens and place them with families, give them a new indentity? do we know if there are any ties to something like that in the Portland area?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: August 02, 2010, 02:39:20 AM »

I am hoping that maybe some of our Portland monkeys will buy stock in it and take it to them, I just couldn't hold it any longer and know the local reporters do get the tweets on what we post and have to say.  So maybe that will get it done.  If it is my/our imagination so be it.  But would rather it be known and prove I need to step back for awhile...lol
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: August 02, 2010, 02:39:24 AM »

Yes some of the tweets are somewhat scary to read but the one thing that leads me to wonder if this was how things were communicated is the fact Twitter is sooooooooo public. Perhaps that is why one would use this method though? They could leave a message for anyone to retrieve without direct communication. They could have been talking in code, who knows foresure.
 Pea>>unexpected move in one hour. wishing it weren't so hot. 5:14 PM Jun 29th via Echofon

Pea>>reclaimed: one sweet orange man. tonight, there will be sleep. 5:13 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

Pea to>>@dedejustdede thank you. that's almost unbearably sweet of you. 1:34 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon in reply to dedejustdede

DeDe to>>@pea_ I will sleep better tonight knowing you will finally get a good night's sleep now too. Smile 1:15 PM Jun 22nd via txt

Pea>>waiting at terminal e for precious cargo to arrive. 12:57 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

DeDe>>"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 11:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt

DeDe >>Car repairs were NOT on the agenda for today. Or this month. 11:07 AM Jun 22nd via txt

DeDe>>I really cannot recommend strongly enough AGAINST squirting dish soap in your eye. It hurts. Don't do it. 4:33 PM Jul 13th via txt

DeDe>>I'm cut, blistered, totally out of alignment, thoroughly exhausted AND would do all again in a heartbeat! 1:46 PM Jun 13th via txt

DeDe to>>@ANOTHER TWEETER  This is my friend's child. I know him. It's so so scary! 9:50 PM Jun 5th via txt

I think you should just call this in or better yet, try to get it to Tony, Kaine and Desiree. I am not sure if they have seen this or not, but it is better to err on the side of caution.

A friend who is working on it with me we have a lot of other really odd stuff she is really good at research.  We have tried, I went to the support page asking to help me contact them, asked Kaine to add me on his facebook just so I could make sure he got this told him I am not a crazy person.
NO ONE listens, what am I to do?  I published it just now on my website I took the name of the other tweeter out if I am wrong.  But if you match them up like that you think what the hell?  Like I said probably nothing but when DY and KH were talking about people being afraid and coming forward, and I can not walk away from what I put together.

hmmm perhaps mail it to him? I think the home address is here somewhere. Perhaps you can reach Tony through the Medford PD?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: August 02, 2010, 02:41:34 AM »

I am hoping that maybe some of our Portland monkeys will buy stock in it and take it to them, I just couldn't hold it any longer and know the local reporters do get the tweets on what we post and have to say.  So maybe that will get it done.  If it is my/our imagination so be it.  But would rather it be known and prove I need to step back for awhile...lol

I dont' think you need to step back for awhile. One common thing in these cases is when it is solved someone ultmately says, I never even considered that. Thinking outside of the box just may be what it takes to bring this little man home!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: August 02, 2010, 02:43:38 AM »

Goodnight everyone. I Hope tonights posts and thoughts have somehow helped find this little boy. There are a lot of good idea's and roads to follow. For the first time in weeks I can see how this little boy may still be alive. One thing I had forgotten is, there is always hope, until a body if found, there is hope.

"see" you all tomorrow!
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: August 02, 2010, 03:03:08 AM »

O/T
My friend tried to sign up (Lucky7) but hasn't got a confirmation is she not doing it right?

There are 1050+ people waiting for membership and I've been hesitant to approve in large groups.  I will check for Lucky7 though and approve them. 
[/quote
OMG so glad I got in 2 years ago, I would be sad don't like the others, like to read sometimes but don't think I would feel comfortable.  Have history with monkeys after Caylee and although we might not see eye to eye we deal on fact not made up dreams, and are not hateful and do no degrade other monkeys.
I mean all of that from the bottom of my heart.....to the ones I am not agreeing with I still respect your thoughts and enjoy interacting with you!!'
And one thing this has really brought to my attention is facebook and my friends that post the pics of their children I have got to get them to stop.  One friend is a professional photo, and love looking at her toddler so much fun, and so cute but it scares me for him.
I'm a little confused. I have a Facebook account...and have only a few of my kids/grandkids pictures posted in an album. Wouldn't your pics be safe as long as you have your profile private?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: August 02, 2010, 03:21:14 AM »

Tracygirl,
This might be something that you have been looking for:

http://underwatch.wordpress.com/the-leaders/

The Leaders « Children of the Underground Watch

JoanPennington is alleged to be the real leader of the Underground as Executive Director of the National Center for Protective Parents. See her picture at the site of Freedom Magazine of the International Church of Scientology. Joan is the author of a legal book on the Underground for Attorneys representing abducting mothers. She is the one that coined the underground term protective parent. Her co-author was radical feminist attorney Joan Zorza of the National Center for Women and Family Law. Joan is trying to setup a nationwide referral and expert witness network of pro-bono attorneys to represent underground moms. Her organization will certify and train these attorneys. We also understand that her organization keeps files on all of the Underground moms. Our sources tell us that she was in hiding during the Philadelphia Federal Grand Jury investigation. If you ever wondered about motive for these organizations, check out this web page from the OFFICE OF JUSTICE PROGRAMS that gave her organization an award amount of $236,998 in 1998.

_____SNIP_____

Margi McCue of Portland/Milwaukee, OREGON has had direct involvement with Faye Yager and a number of underground cases. She is involved with the Unitarian Universalist Services Committee that has many global activities but has not yet been directly connected to the Underground.

Connie Valentine's current organization is the California Protective Parents Association that has a Web site that is hosted by the California National Organization for Women. Valentine, was once a state employee who worked with mental health patients was reassigned to administrative duties in 1993 after her appearance on a nationally televised show in which she claimed a satanic cult forced her to kill people when she was a little girl. Her organization used the underground term 'protective parent'.

April Meyer is vying for the position of the next Faye Yager. We hear that April has now moved up to Dexter, OREGON with her parents. Her parents, James and Mary Curtis have admitted to helping to hide several underground moms and their children at the so called Curtis Compound. April has appeared on Sally, Geraldo, Leeza and in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette Article. Yet, she claims to not know the location of her daughter. We understand LifeTime Cable did a movie on her story and she made some money. Now let's ask some of these reporters how they concluded that April Meyer had nothing to do with hooking Amanda up with Underground. Do they honestly want us to believe that Amanda alone decided to call up Faye Yager and go Underground......

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: August 02, 2010, 04:02:07 AM »

O/T
My friend tried to sign up (Lucky7) but hasn't got a confirmation is she not doing it right?

There are 1050+ people waiting for membership and I've been hesitant to approve in large groups.  I will check for Lucky7 though and approve them. 
[/quote
OMG so glad I got in 2 years ago, I would be sad don't like the others, like to read sometimes but don't think I would feel comfortable.  Have history with monkeys after Caylee and although we might not see eye to eye we deal on fact not made up dreams, and are not hateful and do no degrade other monkeys.
I mean all of that from the bottom of my heart.....to the ones I am not agreeing with I still respect your thoughts and enjoy interacting with you!!'
And one thing this has really brought to my attention is facebook and my friends that post the pics of their children I have got to get them to stop.  One friend is a professional photo, and love looking at her toddler so much fun, and so cute but it scares me for him.
I'm a little confused. I have a Facebook account...and have only a few of my kids/grandkids pictures posted in an album. Wouldn't your pics be safe as long as you have your profile private?
Terri's FB was set to VERY private yet a fellow monkey went through the backdoor and pulled all of her photos from 2009.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #949 on: August 02, 2010, 08:12:36 AM »

But she wanted Kaine dead. She supposedly was so set on it she tried to hire someone to kill him. Her plan was not to disappear Kyron, it was to kill Kaine. What changed? Why didn't she continue with that plan? To type that she did it for revenge is easy to type but she would have had to do this to a little child she helped raise. That is a huge leap, just huge. Regardless if she resented Kyron or felt jealous or what have you, she would have had to take the life from him, an innocent child. So when I consider this, it confuses me why she didn't feel capible of killing Kaine this man herself, the man she would have hated and had little regard for but found herself capible to kill Kyron? In my mind that doesn't make sense.

BTW, my argument is leading me against believing the MFH plot more then believing terri didn't do this.
I go to LE searching friends, KH and DY pleading to TH friends to come forward, I do not see friends or ANYONE for that matter helping her in anyway if she killed Kyon or if they even thought she might have.  The reason I hold such stock in the tweets.  Quite sure I am reading way too much into them but can not walk away from them.

I hear what you are saying, both of you. Let's just say that Terri did something horrendous to Kyron. She calls Dede and asks Dede to do some sort of favor for her. Even if Terri lied at the time and Dede did not actually know that the favor was covering up a murder of Kyron, wouldn't she come clean immediately after Kyron went missing? Who puts friendship before the murder of a child? Do believe this you have to believe that not only Terri is a sick twisted individual, but Dede is as well. What in the world would be Dede's motive to help cover the death of an innocent child? The only thing that would MAYBE even begin to make sense is if Terri and Dede were REALLY good friends. Dede sort of looked like the type to be a REALLY good friend to a woman, but who the heck knows. It is just hard to imagine both of them complicit in the death of an innocent child. JMO

I am leaning on if DeDe is protecting someone it is not Terri and if she helped that day it was not to help Terri. Could she be working for someone and helping and protecting that person?
Kaine said she was not a close friend, only came around every 6 months or so. this is not a person to be your fall guy or your aliby, imo

Yes, I am leaning that way too! 

SM   The initial culprit
DDS  "in the middle"
LS    Who is the third man?

The reward money was doubled for knowledge of the third man?  Did DDS wash or detailed the truck? The cuz said
"DeDe's brother said she was in the middle of this"  OK, so she may be covering the end man? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: August 02, 2010, 09:44:01 AM »

I would also like to add something that has really been bugging me. Desiree seems sure that "Terri has stashed Kyron somewhere". Why is she so sure of this, AND WHY WOULD TERRI WANT TO STASH KYRON? If Desiree truly believes this, then isn't she curious why Terri may have wanted to stash Kyron? She keeps talking about her mother's instincts, etc., and maybe it is wishful thinking on her part that Kyron is still alive, I don't know. I just want to know if she has some real understanding and reasoning behind the possibility of Terri stashing Kyron as opposed to Terri did something horrendous to Kyron.

This same thing has been bugging me for weeks.

Why has Desiree been saying that Kyron is "stashed" away somewhere?

Kaine has remained silent while she has said this on their press conferences, so is it assumable that he believes the same?

Is there any evidence that Kyron is stashed away somewhere... something we "farty darties" don't know about?

After so much time since the disappearance, the cleverness with which it was executed, the sinister circumstances surrounding the victim, and the failure of law enforcement to find evidence, witnesses, or a body... the most possible outcome is that he was killed around June 4th.

The family may be holding on to the belief that he is still alive in order to continue to carry day to day activities, in order to function, and it would be wonderful if Kyron is alive somewhere out there... but the odds are against him.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #951 on: August 02, 2010, 09:46:37 AM »

I really don't know enough about this Mr Oakes to bad mouth him, maybe his intentions are good maybe not. But to me if Kyron is deceased whether it is him or an innocent hiker, hunter or fisherman that may stumble upon his remains that would be a good thing. I just don't expect the police in Portland to put all their time and effort into this case, I'm sure there are a lot of crimes they are dealing with.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #952 on: August 02, 2010, 09:47:54 AM »

I would also like to add something that has really been bugging me. Desiree seems sure that "Terri has stashed Kyron somewhere". Why is she so sure of this, AND WHY WOULD TERRI WANT TO STASH KYRON? If Desiree truly believes this, then isn't she curious why Terri may have wanted to stash Kyron? She keeps talking about her mother's instincts, etc., and maybe it is wishful thinking on her part that Kyron is still alive, I don't know. I just want to know if she has some real understanding and reasoning behind the possibility of Terri stashing Kyron as opposed to Terri did something horrendous to Kyron.

This same thing has been bugging me for weeks.

Why has Desiree been saying that Kyron is "stashed" away somewhere?

Kaine has remained silent while she has said this on their press conferences, so is it assumable that he believes the same?

Is there any evidence that Kyron is stashed away somewhere... something we "farty darties" don't know about?

After so much time since the disappearance, the cleverness with which it was executed, the sinister circumstances surrounding the victim, and the failure of law enforcement to find evidence, witnesses, or a body... the most possible outcome is that he was killed around June 4th.

The family may be holding on to the belief that he is still alive in order to continue to carry day to day activities, in order to function, and it would be wonderful if Kyron is alive somewhere out there... but the odds are against him.

That is what I think, in order for Desiree to survive she needs to think that Kyron is stashed away.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: August 02, 2010, 09:57:41 AM »

I tell myself that every evening but ... here I am 6:55 AM PT at the computer checking into the forum.

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: August 02, 2010, 10:01:12 AM »

Good question Sebastian,  The only thing I can think of why someone would stash a child is for revenge ~ to make someone's life a living he!! who had hurt her very badl. 

I don't think 'stashing' jives with the profile of someone who had previously been willing to have someone killed just for hurting her very badly.  I think the 'hit' went sour and this was her way of being avenged.  IMO  I think it is just wishful thinking on her part.  Plus she knows once the public thinks the child is dead they will stop looking for him.  I think LE has told her that.  xox

Stashing him away would involve another person or persons, meaning someone who could turn against her. She wouldn't risk it.

And, yes. Someone who has considered killing her husband six months before wouldn't bat an eye in hurting a defenseless child, for whatever motives she had.

She made it appear as if she had dropped Kyron off at the school that morning, so the school would be responsible for his disappearance. Being a science fair day, it would be practically impossible to pinpoint any potential abductors who had been at the event and who could've taken Kyron.

She trusted everyone would believe everything she said and not check and double-check what statements she made.

As to motive...I have been wondering if there is a large life insurance policy for either Kyron or Kaine? Working for Intel could possibly have that benefit.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: August 02, 2010, 10:14:25 AM »

I could be wrong but I don't remember Kaine admit to having been dating Terri before he was divorced from Desiree

I think this was discussed to death already.  Honestly, I'm not sure why it matters in the disappearance of Kyron?  Couples cheat/divorce/separate in many different ways and timelines.  In this day and age - if this surprises anyone they need to get out more 

Dunno why ANY of their family issues 'should' matter.  Yet it was Kaine/Desiree who have taken the focus away from Kyron - interview after interview after interview. 

Guess it matters to Desiree, (the grieving birthmom whom we are supposed to be supportive of, right?).  She is the one who told the whole world in that interview that Kaine had cheated on her with Terri.   

It's interesting that when Desiree herself offers the world a glimpse into Kaine's character, many wish to even minimize her words, turn a blind eye, again giving Kaine a pass. 

"There is none so blind as those who will not see."   

And 'let's get back to what is important, finding Kyron'.  Yeah, let's!!  Kaine/Desiree - mom/dad - you go first!!  Focus on your son!!  Yanno, the one that's missing.  Stop with the interviews week after week after week ad nauseum that's filled with nothing about Kyron. 

FGS...

STOP with all the criticism of this grieving family, especially about the same things over and over. In ANY relationship that falls apart, there are two sides. This divorce was no different. Kaine has disputed what Desiree says, and he asked that people move on and focus on KYRON. We will never know what actually happened, and it's really not important to anyone but a few posters who are obsessed with blaming Kaine for whatever they can find. I am so sick of coming here day after day, and finding these kinds of posts. Kaine and Desiree moved past it years ago, and it was their life. Kaine could care less what a few internet posters think about him, I can assure you. He won't lose his career over a personal matter that is over seven years old, and at this point, I don't think he'd care anyway. He would offer up anything he had to get Kyron back, as would Desiree.

I don't take orders from you.  You have the choice of scrolling on by my posts. 

THANKYOU!!  I am finding it really unfair that some can't have an opinion not acceptable to others. And being told to stop last I checked we all had free will.
I like others DO BELIEVE it makes a difference as to what happened to Kyron.  Didn't family dynamics make a difference in the Caylee Anthony case as to what added to Casey going over the edge, the fight with Cindy, CA controlling ways.

THANK YOU,  I am  also finding it really unfair that some can't have an opinion not acceptable to others.  I thought we all had freedom of speech.
If someone doesn't like what I have to say please feel free to Ignore me...

HOW THEY MEET YOU IS HOW THEY LEAVE YOU!
If Terri is guilty I hope she is arrested.
I pray that Terri is not guilty.
I would much prefer it be someone he didn't know and love or trust.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: August 02, 2010, 10:17:46 AM »

Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-horman-parents-long-moments-missing-boy/story?id=11303564
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: August 02, 2010, 10:17:59 AM »

One thing I would really like to know is why and exactly when did James move back full time to Roseburg.  I believe it was in January 2010 but I'd love to know the real reason why.  I do believe that could give us a clue as to why Terri has disappeared Kryon.

Yes it just might. There are certain things I feel that are intentionally being with held and this is one of them.

Considering Monkeys are embracing "sources" in other areas of the Kyron Horman case ....

Janet

++++++

Police were ready to arrest Kyron's stepmom over plot to kill husband, says source
Jul 6 at 9:36 PM

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally by having an extra-marital relationship. However the reliable source told KGW that there was no evidence to prove that Kaine had an affair.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Source-Police-were-ready-to-arrest-Kyrons-stepmom-over-plot-to-kill-husband-97907429.html

Thanks, Janet! 

To me, whether Kaine had an affair or not isn't really related to what has happened to Kyron. Terri's reaction to an alleged affair is related, and if Terri made up an affair to tell the LS, that's related too. JMO.

For Terri to approach someone/anyone with murder on her mind is very significant under the present circumstances. Again, JMO.

Hi CBB

An affair by Kaine around the period of Kiara's birth may explain Terri's intense hatred but a MFH attempt and ... the disappearing his son are reactions that are beyond justification.

Terri must be held personally responsible for her warped logic in her words to the landscaper ... the landscaper she attempted to hire to kill her husband.

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 9:58 AM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara.

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: August 02, 2010, 10:18:31 AM »

It's OK to voice your opinion here.  It's also OK for me or anyone else to openly disagree with it. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: August 02, 2010, 10:23:44 AM »

d in texas, I too thought the tweets were very significant, and based on what you've put together, the big picture looks very, very suspicious. I would email this to as many media people in Oregon as possible, and email it to the appropriate LE division in Oregon as well. Isn't there an email equivalent of a tipline? If not, there should be. Great job on compiling those tweets!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.