June 03, 2024, 04:30:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 174572 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2010, 11:35:46 PM »

Those pictures are very puzzling.  They certainly look like a happy family.  Thanks for posting them.

I think Kiara is a beautiful child. And she, too, looks so happy in the pics. I don't understand how Terri can just let her go like that with no attempt to even visit with her.  This fact alone indicates to me that there is something dreadfully wrong with Terri.  I personally couldn't bear it.  I would probably die.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2010, 11:36:00 PM »

I noticed someone gave Terri an electric pancake griddle for Christmas. You don't think that would be enough to make her snap do you? 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2010, 11:36:29 PM »

It is very sad about Kaine, Klaas!  I understand how he feels.  He feels that if he had been killed, Kyron would have gone to live with Desiree, and he would still be alive.  I feel so sorry for him and Desiree both.  They are feeling so very guilty! 

Except for the somewhat disturbing lack of Kyron pictures and the over-abundance of Kiara pictures in the past year or so, (which may be normal, since people tend to take pictures of everything "baby" does) ...I find the pictures that I have seen to be of a happy family, financially well enough off to take their kids on many educational and fun trips and activities, and seemingly enjoying each other. I can certainly see why Kaine felt blind-sided in all of this since June 4, 2010.

Did you notice in the pictures with Terri and Kyron, she never hugs or has a hand on him. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: July 29, 2010, 11:38:27 PM »

This is from June 2009.

Kyron looks a bit uncomfortable, scared in this one to me. Maybe he was a tad too young for this particular outing.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2010, 11:40:30 PM »

This is from June 2009.

Kyron looks a bit uncomfortable, scared in this one to me. Maybe he was a tad too young for this particular outing.

Terri was certainly obsessed with CSI!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: July 29, 2010, 11:40:54 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1264414625&aid=2026716&s=0&hash=9d489e32b0948b06b079f4fade37bf78
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2010, 11:49:22 PM »

Am I the only monkey surprised that all these pictures are still up for people to see in Terri's FB account?

Don't most people in this kind of circumstance remove them or make the private?

If so, why hasn't Terri?

(Not real sure how things work on FB, though.)

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: July 29, 2010, 11:50:56 PM »

I have a link to June 2010 photos for Terri's page.

Does anyone have the June 2009 link please?

TIA.

Brandi, I haven't caught up since getting booted from my son's computer ((good gosh))...so, not sure if you have these yet or not:

Terri's June 2009 Facebook Album:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026716&id=1264414625

Terri's September 2009 Facebook Album:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2037219&id=1264414625

Terri's December 2009 Facebook Album:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2045864&id=1264414625
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2010, 11:53:28 PM »

Titch, Where these pictures take at the time she was trying to hire the LS to do away with Kaine?  She looks like a normal happy wife and mother. I do hope her attorney will get her a Psych Profile. As a retired nurse I feel she needs meds and psych treatment.

It sure does appear that way mchenry. Very very sad... I completely agree with you. I'm wondering if she's had displacement issues throughout her childhood. I also wonder if she had to try extra hard as a person that knows she's "adopted". (Not to be taken out of context anyone. I'm only wondering in Terri's situation if this could be something deeply rooted in her entire being.)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2010, 11:54:30 PM »

Good gracious, those pictures are beyond disturbing because they're so stinkin' normal.  And the Christmas ones, in particular, are troublesome because that was around the time she discussed the hit on Kaine, right? 

I don't think anyone *really* knows TH.  Wow.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2010, 11:55:41 PM »

Those pictures are very puzzling.  They certainly look like a happy family.  Thanks for posting them.

I think Kiara is a beautiful child. And she, too, looks so happy in the pics. I don't understand how Terri can just let her go like that with no attempt to even visit with her.  This fact alone indicates to me that there is something dreadfully wrong with Terri.  I personally couldn't bear it.  I would probably die.

I think it's because she needs to answer a few questions.  And she is too much of a freakin' coward to do it!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2010, 11:56:44 PM »

I have a link to June 2010 photos for Terri's page.

Does anyone have the June 2009 album link please?

TIA.

Brandi I think I posted in the photo thread. 

Thanks!

That's a great resource for pictures and links to pictures.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.0

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2010, 11:57:41 PM »

Am I the only monkey surprised that all these pictures are still up for people to see in Terri's FB account?

If so, why hasn't Terri?

Beyond bizarre they won't be up for long, wish I knew more about taking pictures from facebook, no pun intended there, bet you a million these are the ones she sold, or some of them.  I believe she sold pics, or maybe they (defense) wants us to find them?
grumpychick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: July 29, 2010, 11:57:51 PM »

This is from June 2009.

I don't know which CSI Experience they went to but we visited the one in Las Vegas not too long ago.
I have no idea if the Experiences are the same set-up in each city but I could understand a 7 year being a bit apprehensive about the experience.
It's really not scary or graphic but if your little one is easily overwhelmed by lights/sounds/different activities going on around them it could be a bit overwhelming.
My teenagers loved it though!

I will say the crime scene portion of our Experience was rather dimly lit and I don't see very well at all in dimly lit surroundings, I had a hard time picking out certain clues that my kids saw right away!
I think that Kyron has some sort of vision problem but I don't know the specifics or how well his glasses address the problem.
If he was looking ahead, into a dimly lit section, that could contribute to anxiety, not being able to see as clearly as he'd like to.

It is the nature of the truth, to struggle to the light.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: July 29, 2010, 11:58:43 PM »

I think it's because she needs to answer a few questions.  And she is too much of a freakin' coward to do it!

The thing is, if she answers those questions, she probably won't get to see Kiara anyway.  She's just buying time...

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2010, 12:04:44 AM »

If so, why hasn't Terri?

They actually are private but with facebook there are ways to get in the back door.  That said I am surprised that she hasn't removed them.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2010, 12:04:57 AM »

It is very sad about Kaine, Klaas!  I understand how he feels.  He feels that if he had been killed, Kyron would have gone to live with Desiree, and he would still be alive.  I feel so sorry for him and Desiree both.  They are feeling so very guilty! 

Except for the somewhat disturbing lack of Kyron pictures and the over-abundance of Kiara pictures in the past year or so, (which may be normal, since people tend to take pictures of everything "baby" does) ...I find the pictures that I have seen to be of a happy family, financially well enough off to take their kids on many educational and fun trips and activities, and seemingly enjoying each other. I can certainly see why Kaine felt blind-sided in all of this since June 4, 2010.

Did you notice in the pictures with Terri and Kyron, she never hugs or has a hand on him. 
Okay I notice something (not done looking at dec yet) but in the summer all kids were in pictures, then in dec look again just hold over the picture, if a caption is on Kyron his name is rarely mentioned and this would be right around the murder for hire plot.  Right? kind of a question there...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2010, 12:07:54 AM »

Both Kaine Horman and Stephen Houze's instructions are indicators why we have yet to hear Terri Horman's account of events encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010 in her own words.  Considering that two months later there is not arrest ... there are no charges ... could it be that we never will?

Janet

+++++++   

Desiree Young: "I had feelings about this (Terri) when I got the (first) phone call"
June 29, 2010

Terri may talk to the media

PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Moulton Horman was “blindsided” by the divorce papers, according to a close friend.

A friend of Terri who wished to remain anonymous, told KOIN Local 6 Kyron Horman’s step-mother was caught off guard when she was served divorce papers as well as a restraining order from her husband and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman.

“Terri didn’t know she was going to be hit with divorce papers or a restraining order,” the friend said.

The friend said Terri may consider talking publicly and airing her side of the story.

“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=5

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Terri Horman’s attorney, Stephen Houze, has told reporters neither he nor his client will comment on the case.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2010, 12:09:32 AM »

Brandi, something I noticed: The pictures from these last 3 albums posted show alot of smiling Kyron pics. Unfortunately almost every single comment is about Kiara. Why? Why on earth would people take the time to post on her albums, on various pictures, but barely any comments about Kyron & James...most of the comments from her friends & family are about little Kiara. It's very sad. It kinda makes me wonder if maybe she talked about the baby more. That could be understandable, as that's usually the way it is with baby's first milestones, but over a period of almost 2 years it's blatantly obvious that the other 2 were left out (with regards to acknowledgement). If people can log into FB and look at each individual picture, you can see each comment listed underneath those pictures...not just the album comments.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2010, 12:11:50 AM »

Going through the April 2010 Album of Terri's on FB, found this one.

I do hope she is joking with the attitude. The comment says, "I just don't even ask anymore..."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.