May 31, 2024, 06:45:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 174231 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #560 on: July 31, 2010, 10:13:22 AM »

I probably should keep quiet about Mr Oakes, it certainly appears he is a good man who wants to help, but with this latest I feel shades of Leonard Padilla and wanting attention. Just a thought that is hard to shake.

That is the same thought that just crossed my mind and I hope I'm wrong. 
I'm glad that I'm not alone. I believed at first that Padilla had good intentions, and then it all went downhill fast from there 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: July 31, 2010, 10:33:50 AM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5639124/how_to_donate_to_the_kyron_horman_reward.html?cat=17    About increasing the reward money.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: July 31, 2010, 10:39:52 AM »

Good morning monkeys & guests!

BRANDI, I'm wondering if you could please try something...a picture request. Very Happy I am of the opinion that Kyron is no longer with us, but that's could simply be my logic & statistics speaking. I sure hope for a miracle in this case! That being said, several people believe he could still be alive. Is there anyway you could possibly make up some pictures in Photoshop showing Kyron with glasses & without, with different hairstyles, haircuts, and different colored hair? He's been gone for almost 2 months so his hair could be 1-1.5 inches longer...or it could have been shaved. Maybe you could try different glasses on him, also. You're really good at the backgrounds & adding cute little animated gifs to the pictures, hoping maybe you could try something a little different with this request as far as his hair & color are concerned. If it's alot to tackle, let me know & I'll attempt it...but I don;t have Photoshop (or whatever program you're using).

Oh, and Brandi, just in case I haven't said it lately, thanks for all that you do. Your insight is great, and it's beautiful to share opinions with so many of the other monkeys as well, but your pictures are absolutely amazing!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: July 31, 2010, 10:42:28 AM »

Sorry to hit & run but I'm off to the movies...AGAIN...to see Salt! Gosh I love the summer...only time I get to enjoy with my pookies bc of the amount of sports they're involved in! Only kids once...BBL.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: July 31, 2010, 10:44:03 AM »

That Dateline interview really got to me.  :*(  Where in the world is Kyron?!?  How can TH do this to the people who trusted and loved her?  How can she does this to Kyron?  :*(
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: July 31, 2010, 11:01:47 AM »

I probably should keep quiet about Mr Oakes, it certainly appears he is a good man who wants to help, but with this latest I feel shades of Leonard Padilla and wanting attention. Just a thought that is hard to shake.

I'm glad that I'm not alone. I believed at first that Padilla had good intentions, and then it all went downhill fast from there 
good morning all, I hope this day finds you all well and happy. I agree, so many people start out with good intentions and then somehow the media gets to their ego's. Kind of like lawyers when they first get out of school. As far as the sightings of Kyron I remember all the crazies that said they saw Caylee. Gosh I cannot remeber her name but there was one that was a real looney.  Hope is a wonderful thing to hold on to in life. I wish this family nothing but healthy healing vibes and strength. I hope the truth surfaces sooner rather than later. If I were able to reach Terri somehow through her heart I would say just tell the truth.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: July 31, 2010, 11:08:01 AM »

good morning all, I hope this day finds you all well and happy. I agree, so many people start out with good intentions and then somehow the media gets to their ego's. Kind of like lawyers when they first get out of school. As far as the sightings of Kyron I remember all the crazies that said they saw Caylee. Gosh I cannot remeber her name but there was one that was a real looney.  Hope is a wonderful thing to hold on to in life. I wish this family nothing but healthy healing vibes and strength. I hope the truth surfaces sooner rather than later. If I were able to reach Terri somehow through her heart I would say just tell the truth.
Joy Wray    I would imagine the only thing that keeps a person going is to believe the loved one missing is alive somewhere.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: July 31, 2010, 11:19:26 AM »

I keep thinking about what Kaine and Desiree said about Kiara......"she's a new kid",
or "she's a different kid"......I wish he would have elaborated on "how" was she different. Is she more alert? Not sleeping all day?

I wonder if Kaine has thought about having Kiara's blood tested for sedatives, or any drugs. Terri may have been sedating Kiara.
Maybe she sedated Kyron the morning he disappeared. When she was driving around for the 90 minutes, she could have been waiting for a sedative to take affect.
She could have just driven somewhere, with Kyron asleep, and just left him in the woods. I pray if she did sedate him, he didn't wake up in the middle of a forest, left to die......I still want to believe Kyron is "stashed" somewhere, as Desiree does.

Prayers for Kyron!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: July 31, 2010, 11:26:40 AM »

I keep thinking about what Kaine and Desiree said about Kiara......"she's a new kid",
or "she's a different kid"......I wish he would have elaborated on "how" was she different. Is she more alert? Not sleeping all day?

I wonder if Kaine has thought about having Kiara's blood tested for sedatives, or any drugs. Terri may have been sedating Kiara.
Maybe she sedated Kyron the morning he disappeared. When she was driving around for the 90 minutes, she could have been waiting for a sedative to take affect.
She could have just driven somewhere, with Kyron asleep, and just left him in the woods. I pray if she did sedate him, he didn't wake up in the middle of a forest, left to die......I still want to believe Kyron is "stashed" somewhere, as Desiree does.

Prayers for Kyron!!

OMG I hadn't thought about that possibility 
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: July 31, 2010, 11:36:15 AM »

Prayers for Kyron!!
I think it is possible that she took him into the woods, took his glasses, and left him there. With his impaired vision he would not be able to find his way out. Remember when the family talked about how he stayed close to the house when he played in the yard. This would have been the easiest way for her to get rid of him.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: July 31, 2010, 11:51:14 AM »

Prayers for Kyron!!

BINGO!!

A soft kill makes perfect sense.

Think about it.  The MFH attempt is a strong indication that Terri had developed an intense hatred towards her husband.

Could it be that family dynamics implies Terri's intention was to kill herself and both children as an ultimate revenge against Kaine.

However ... when Terri realized that Kyron was deceased ... she panicked and ... DeDe enters the picture.

Janet

++++++++

Officials to share information into Oregon boy's disappearance
By the CNN Wire Staff
July 27, 2010 9:17 a.m. EDT

Spicher appeared before an investigative grand jury in Portland on Monday, according to her attorney, Chad Stavley.

Stavley, who told HLN that he was retained Friday, said Spicher was not asked any questions by the prosecutor but was ordered to return at a future date.

A statement released Friday by Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, described Spicher as someone who "has been in close communication with Terri [and] has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son."

The statement also described Spicher as uncooperative in the investigation and "going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance not to cooperate as well."

Stavley disputed those comments Monday, saying Spicher has been "extremely cooperative" with police as they executed search warrants on her home and car. He said she also met with the lead investigator in the case last week for more than three hours.

He added that Spicher is not speaking to Terri Horman.

The Oregonian reported that detectives have asked Spicher about her whereabouts June 4.

According to the newspaper, Spicher was doing gardening work for a Portland homeowner when she "abruptly left about 11:30 a.m."

The homeowner tried reaching Spicher on her cell phone, the newspaper reported, but got no answer. Spicher returned to the house about 90 minutes later, the newspaper reported, citing detectives.

Stavley declined to comment Monday on what Spicher was doing during those 90 minutes.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/27/oregon.missing.boy/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Alberta mother accused of killing sons
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 | 7:22 PM MT

A mother has been charged with the killing of her two young boys who were found dead in early February in a house in Millet, Alta., the RCMP said Tuesday.

Allyson Louise McConnell, 31, was charged Monday with two counts of second-degree murder in the deaths of her sons, Jayden, 10 months, and Connor, 2½ years.

Police waited three weeks to charge McConnell because of their duty to perform due diligence in the investigation, RCMP spokesman Cpl. Wayne Oakes said Tuesday.

"Charges cannot be sworn until such time as they have reasonable and probable grounds to believe that a person has in fact committed an offence," he said. "That decision was reached as of yesterday."

McConnell has been remanded into custody and will appear in Wetaskiwin provincial court on March

McConnell will remain under 24-hour supervision in a medical facility until it is determined she is well enough to be moved to a correctional facility. That decision would be made by medical officials, Oakes said.

Privacy laws prohibit the RCMP from releasing details about McConnell's medical condition.

"Ms. McConnell has the right to medical privacy and I can't speak to her specifics without her expressed consent, and to my knowledge she has not given us that consent to speak about her current condition," Oakes said.

The boys were found dead by their father, Curtis McConnell, on Feb. 1, in Millet, a town about 40 kilometres south of Edmonton. A neighbour said McConnell told her he had found the boys' bodies in the bathtub.

The RCMP have not released the cause of the deaths.

Edmonton police said a woman tried to kill herself by jumping off an overpass in the south end of the city an hour before the boys' bodies were found. They have never released the woman's identity.

RCMP did confirm a car connected to the McConnell's Millet home was found in a nearby parking lot.

People in Millet said news of the charges will bring difficult feelings back to the surface.

"I'm sad for her, I'm sad for the McConnells, I'm sad for our community," said Jocelyn MacInnis, who lives a few doors down from the McConnell home.

"It's very painful. I've seen those little boys, I saw them when she used to walk in front of the house," she said. "We'll never understand it. I'll never understand it."

Residents of Millet don't want to talk about the slayings because they have such trouble believing they could even happen, said Mayor David Gursky.

"If you're not directly involved with the tragedy, it's a matter of, you know, you feel sorry for them and you give them as much support as you can.

"I think it's more important for people to focus on the living and moving forward."

Couple in divorce proceedings

According to divorce documents obtained earlier this month by CBC News, Allyson and Curtis McConnell were in the midst of a divorce and custody battle.

The couple got married in Australia in January 2007, separated in November 2009, and began divorce proceedings in December.

According to the documents, Allyson McConnell wanted to take the children back to her native Australia where her family lives, and she said she would allow her husband access to the children.

But Curtis McConnell did not want his children to leave Canada and in a court affidavit, he indicated his worry that she might try to take them to Australia without his knowledge or permission. He also said he had taken the boys' passports for safekeeping.

On Dec. 21, a judge ruled the children were to remain in Canada and both parents would have joint custody of the boys.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/edmonton/story/2010/02/23/edmonton-millet-boys-murder-charges.html#ixzz0vDRvA3Gh

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: July 31, 2010, 11:54:05 AM »

I suppose Terri could have sedated Kyron and let him off in some woods to get lost. But would a person take a chance of that? If someone wanted to get rid of a person, you wouldn't want to take a chance of the person being found alive so they could tell all.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: July 31, 2010, 12:04:13 PM »

I suppose Terri could have sedated Kyron and let him off in some woods to get lost. But would a person take a chance of that? If someone wanted to get rid of a person, you wouldn't want to take a chance of the person being found alive so they could tell all.
I'd rather believe she killed him right off the bat than that she left him somewhere without his glasses to die.  I don't think she would've taken a chance of him finding his way out or someone else finding him by just leaving him somewhere. 

This case is really starting to get to me. 
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: July 31, 2010, 12:09:37 PM »

If Kyron was sedated when he woke up the the woods, he would be unaware of who put him there. He would only remember going the sleep in the truck. There are so many thick wooded areas so how would you know where to look? Kyron would not survive 8 weeks in the woods without food and water.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: July 31, 2010, 12:13:26 PM »

Prayers for Kyron!!

Oh no! Unfortunately, this sounds like a possibility. It makes sense.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: July 31, 2010, 12:14:38 PM »

Especially the part about TH driving around for nearly 90 minutes while waiting for the sedative to take effect.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: July 31, 2010, 12:33:40 PM »

Good morning monkeys & guests!

BRANDI, I'm wondering if you could please try something...a picture request. Very Happy I am of the opinion that Kyron is no longer with us, but that's could simply be my logic & statistics speaking. I sure hope for a miracle in this case! That being said, several people believe he could still be alive. Is there anyway you could possibly make up some pictures in Photoshop showing Kyron with glasses & without, with different hairstyles, haircuts, and different colored hair? He's been gone for almost 2 months so his hair could be 1-1.5 inches longer...or it could have been shaved. Maybe you could try different glasses on him, also. You're really good at the backgrounds & adding cute little animated gifs to the pictures, hoping maybe you could try something a little different with this request as far as his hair & color are concerned. If it's alot to tackle, let me know & I'll attempt it...but I don;t have Photoshop (or whatever program you're using).

Oh, and Brandi, just in case I haven't said it lately, thanks for all that you do. Your insight is great, and it's beautiful to share opinions with so many of the other monkeys as well, but your pictures are absolutely amazing!

We have a Kyron picture thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.60

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: July 31, 2010, 12:34:20 PM »

True no rose, but if Terri gave Kyron a sedative like Ambien, which causes amnesia......if Kyron was found alive, he probably would have no recall of what happened. Then LE might suspect an "unknown" person kidnapped Kyron from school, and by the grace of God, let him go.
Ambien generally takes about 30 minutes to take affect. (probably less for a 50 lb child) If she gave it to Kyron before school, he probably wouldn't even recall being at school. BUT, if she didn't give it to him until after he was taken from school, he very likely would remember being at school, and who took him.
I'm curious to know what medications Terri was taking for her "supposedly" PPD", or depression, or any meds prescribed for her.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: July 31, 2010, 12:37:34 PM »

Prayers for Kyron!!
I think it is possible that she took him into the woods, took his glasses, and left him there. With his impaired vision he would not be able to find his way out. Remember when the family talked about how he stayed close to the house when he played in the yard. This would have been the easiest way for her to get rid of him.

IF Terri had anything to do with this because, I need cold hard facts this would be the only way she could do it .IMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: July 31, 2010, 12:44:17 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/

Video

Parts of an interview of Kaine and Desiree......get your tissues handy for the beginning

Parents: Bring Kyron Home
A desperate plea from the parents of Kryon Horman.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.