May 01, 2024, 04:10:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 172190 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: August 02, 2010, 01:45:21 AM »

I feel as though some are attempting to find a reason for Terri's actions and I'm afraid there is no logical answer.  There is no excuse for harming a child.  Even though Desiree and Kaine insist Kyron is alive, I have my doubts.  My personal belief is that Terri killed Kyron out of jealousy or rage. 
After CA I am prepared for the worst and the fact someone can do this .
BUT what I keep going to is 90 minutes she had, I don't see it (killing) then go about the day.  But then why stash him, then why the searches of friends even DeDe's parents house.  Did they hide Kyron?
I know no one buys into the tweets but I do think there might be something to them, that leads to Mass. if they told these hide the kids underground people something bad wouldn't they help, was she to follow with Kiara?  But couldn't get away as planned?

this site lists the psychological makeup and reasons why mothers kill their children...one of the reasons: REVENGE on a perceived slight
http://filicidepa.org/whatisfilicide/filicidetypes.html

Keeping Kaine alive would satisfy her need for revenge better than killing him. She wanted him to suffer as she has ... IMO she has "unrecovered unmedicated out of control BPD"
revenge/jealousy/massive fear of abandonment/cinderella syndrome/survival/rage...but looks very good on the outside to the world.
Article;
Borderline Personality Disorder Made Me Kill My Child
Read more: http://socyberty.com/psychology/borderline-personality-disorder-made-me-kill-my-child/#ixzz0v8th1L9z
I find it hard to believe any mother would stoop to killing their child.  Apparently people diagnosed with borderline personality disorder have violent anger streaks.  They also will plan revenge for a long time with people they are angry with.  A person diagnosed with this disorder may seem normal until they get mad but when they do their anger is out of control.

So following your thought, do you believe she tried to hire someone to kill Kaine then?

I really am not sure of the mental condition theory.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: August 02, 2010, 01:46:14 AM »

OK, one more 2 cents: Maybe the LS with Kaine as the object was Terri's knee jerk reaction and Kyron became the object after  thought and planning.
yes, as you said more painful to Kaine than death.

Yes, taking his child and knowing that he would have to live with that for the rest of his life would be the heaviest penalty to pay. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: August 02, 2010, 01:52:16 AM »

OK, one more 2 cents: Maybe the LS with Kaine as the object was Terri's knee jerk reaction and Kyron became the object after  thought and planning.

Yes, taking his child and knowing that he would have to live with that for the rest of his life would be the heaviest penalty to pay. 

I think this would depend on how she went about contacting this LS. Did she plan this or was it a passing comment.

To me, and this is my opinion only, I think given she wanted to hire someone to kill kaine she did not see herself as capible of killing a person.  so tonight this is giving me hope that perhaps Kyron is alive somewhere. Tonight, I am going with the theory she didn't kill him but either sold him or stashed him away with someone.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #923 on: August 02, 2010, 01:52:46 AM »

It's twisted, but there's a sick logic to the thought that "You took your love from me, so I'll take your love from you and show you how it feels!"   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #924 on: August 02, 2010, 01:54:52 AM »

I think this would depend on how she went about contacting this LS. Did she plan this or was it a passing comment.

To me, and this is my opinion only, I think given she wanted to hire someone to kill kaine she did not see herself as capible of killing a person.  so tonight this is giving me hope that perhaps Kyron is alive somewhere. Tonight, I am going with the theory she didn't kill him but either sold him or stashed him away with someone.

There's hope for Kyron in your thinking, and I hope and pray you're right, Tracy!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: August 02, 2010, 01:54:53 AM »

After seeing Dede on camera, I think it would be hard to pass for Terri, unless the gym people did not see Terri too often. JMO

I wonder why she died her hair and I think she cut it also.

Who dyed and cut their hair?  DeDe or Terri?  I don't think either one cut their hair, at least not by much.
Mis-statement sorry, I was thinking about the old side by side pics of them not what she looks like currently went back and watced videos...apoligize
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #926 on: August 02, 2010, 01:57:51 AM »

we would have to know the stores she shopped at, all possible routes from the schools to the stores, all possible routes from the stores to whichever gym she went to...the stores and the gym were her alibi so if she did the deed (alone) Kyron would not be more than approximately 45 minutes away from the stores or the gym....

I've speculated on it Novella, but the problem is that it is hard to trust the times stated as they are still changing.  That is why I used the time Dede was gone from work 1 1/2 hours.  Driving down to meet Terri by the Gym to maybe get what Terri had bought at Albertson's plus the time to actually locate the hidden body, dig a shallow grave and clean up the area, I think that would leave 45 min or so for driving.  Considering that all the regular roads are 35 mph and the freeway 55 mph, I guestimate she could have driven 20 miles from where she got on Hwy 26, by Terri's gym.   Just a rough thought.

That could be a drive as far as Wilsonville or Vancouver       We just don't have enough info yet that is solid to set a more accurate timeline IMO.  xox
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: August 02, 2010, 01:59:26 AM »

But the problem is "what would motivate dede to help Terri"....motive...moneY???

Did anyone see the twitter friend who was anti human trafficking that was attached to DeDe's account? Was this a friend of a friend or was this DeDe's direct friend? Did anyone else see her?

I never saw anything like that but didn't go back but to March or April will say this her tweets with another really bother me, I will share and see what you think.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: August 02, 2010, 02:01:28 AM »

But she wanted Kaine dead. She supposedly was so set on it she tried to hire someone to kill him. Her plan was not to disappear Kyron, it was to kill Kaine. What changed? Why didn't she continue with that plan? To type that she did it for revenge is easy to type but she would have had to do this to a little child she helped raise. That is a huge leap, just huge. Regardless if she resented Kyron or felt jealous or what have you, she would have had to take the life from him, an innocent child. So when I consider this, it confuses me why she didn't feel capible of killing Kaine this man herself, the man she would have hated and had little regard for but found herself capible to kill Kyron? In my mind that doesn't make sense.

BTW, my argument is leading me against believing the MFH plot more then believing terri didn't do this.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: August 02, 2010, 02:05:29 AM »

But the problem is "what would motivate dede to help Terri"....motive...moneY???

Did anyone see the twitter friend who was anti human trafficking that was attached to DeDe's account? Was this a friend of a friend or was this DeDe's direct friend? Did anyone else see her?

I never saw anything like that but didn't go back but to March or April will say this her tweets with another really bother me, I will share and see what you think.

Trying to remember how I found the woman. I think I went from DeDe's account to another account and that is where the person was? I believe that was it and it was recent.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: August 02, 2010, 02:07:09 AM »

we would have to know the stores she shopped at, all possible routes from the schools to the stores, all possible routes from the stores to whichever gym she went to...the stores and the gym were her alibi so if she did the deed (alone) Kyron would not be more than approximately 45 minutes away from the stores or the gym....

I've speculated on it Novella, but the problem is that it is hard to trust the times stated as they are still changing.  That is why I used the time Dede was gone from work 1 1/2 hours.  Driving down to meet Terri by the Gym to maybe get what Terri had bought at Albertson's plus the time to actually locate the hidden body, dig a shallow grave and clean up the area, I think that would leave 45 min or so for driving.  Considering that all the regular roads are 35 mph and the freeway 55 mph, I guestimate she could have driven 20 miles from where she got on Hwy 26, by Terri's gym.   Just a rough thought.

That could be a drive as far as Wilsonville or Vancouver        We just don't have enough info yet that is solid to set a more accurate timeline IMO.  xox

Why does Wilsonville sound familiar?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: August 02, 2010, 02:07:59 AM »

But she wanted Kaine dead. She supposedly was so set on it she tried to hire someone to kill him. Her plan was not to disappear Kyron, it was to kill Kaine. What changed? Why didn't she continue with that plan? To type that she did it for revenge is easy to type but she would have had to do this to a little child she helped raise. That is a huge leap, just huge. Regardless if she resented Kyron or felt jealous or what have you, she would have had to take the life from him, an innocent child. So when I consider this, it confuses me why she didn't feel capible of killing Kaine this man herself, the man she would have hated and had little regard for but found herself capible to kill Kyron? In my mind that doesn't make sense.

BTW, my argument is leading me against believing the MFH plot more then believing terri didn't do this.
I go to LE searching friends, KH and DY pleading to TH friends to come forward, I do not see friends or ANYONE for that matter helping her in anyway if she killed Kyon or if they even thought she might have.  The reason I hold such stock in the tweets.  Quite sure I am reading way too much into them but can not walk away from them.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: August 02, 2010, 02:13:05 AM »

Yes some of the tweets are somewhat scary to read but the one thing that leads me to wonder if this was how things were communicated is the fact Twitter is sooooooooo public. Perhaps that is why one would use this method though? They could leave a message for anyone to retrieve without direct communication. They could have been talking in code, who knows foresure.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: August 02, 2010, 02:16:01 AM »

Yes some of the tweets are somewhat scary to read but the one thing that leads me to wonder if this was how things were communicated is the fact Twitter is sooooooooo public. Perhaps that is why one would use this method though? They could leave a message for anyone to retrieve without direct communication. They could have been talking in code, who knows foresure.
You have to read from the bottom up: they never spoke before or spoke after,
 Pea>>unexpected move in one hour. wishing it weren't so hot. 5:14 PM Jun 29th via Echofon

Pea>>reclaimed: one sweet orange man. tonight, there will be sleep. 5:13 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

Pea to>>@dedejustdede thank you. that's almost unbearably sweet of you. 1:34 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon in reply to dedejustdede

DeDe to>>@pea_ I will sleep better tonight knowing you will finally get a good night's sleep now too. Smile 1:15 PM Jun 22nd via txt

Pea>>waiting at terminal e for precious cargo to arrive. 12:57 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

Pea>>less than twenty four hours. 12:52 AM Jun 22nd via DestroyTwitter

DeDe>>"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 11:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt

DeDe >>Car repairs were NOT on the agenda for today. Or this month. 11:07 AM Jun 22nd via txt

Pea>>o, my eyes. it burns. 7:45 PM Jun 13th via Echofon

DeDe>>I really cannot recommend strongly enough AGAINST squirting dish soap in your eye. It hurts. Don't do it. 4:33 PM Jul 13th via txt

DeDe>>I'm cut, blistered, totally out of alignment, thoroughly exhausted AND would do all again in a heartbeat! 1:46 PM Jun 13th via txt

Pea>>in pdx. it's wet here. 7:37 AM Jun 9th via Echofon    (lives in Mass)

DeDe to>>@ANOTHER TWEETER  This is my friend's child. I know him. It's so so scary! 9:50 PM Jun 5th via txt

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: August 02, 2010, 02:16:13 AM »

I go to LE searching friends, KH and DY pleading to TH friends to come forward, I do not see friends or ANYONE for that matter helping her in anyway if she killed Kyon or if they even thought she might have.  The reason I hold such stock in the tweets.  Quite sure I am reading way too much into them but can not walk away from them.

I hear what you are saying, both of you. Let's just say that Terri did something horrendous to Kyron. She calls Dede and asks Dede to do some sort of favor for her. Even if Terri lied at the time and Dede did not actually know that the favor was covering up a murder of Kyron, wouldn't she come clean immediately after Kyron went missing? Who puts friendship before the murder of a child? Do believe this you have to believe that not only Terri is a sick twisted individual, but Dede is as well. What in the world would be Dede's motive to help cover the death of an innocent child? The only thing that would MAYBE even begin to make sense is if Terri and Dede were REALLY good friends. Dede sort of looked like the type to be a REALLY good friend to a woman, but who the heck knows. It is just hard to imagine both of them complicit in the death of an innocent child. JMO
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: August 02, 2010, 02:21:16 AM »

Went through many, many pictures to find Kyron not with a huge smile on his face. He appeared to be very happy, smiling big in most pictures. But here are some I found and put together to give an idea of what he looks like when not smiling.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: August 02, 2010, 02:25:41 AM »

You have to read from the bottom up: they never spoke before or spoke after,
 Pea>>unexpected move in one hour. wishing it weren't so hot. 5:14 PM Jun 29th via Echofon

Pea>>reclaimed: one sweet orange man. tonight, there will be sleep. 5:13 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

Pea to>>@dedejustdede thank you. that's almost unbearably sweet of you. 1:34 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon in reply to dedejustdede

DeDe to>>@pea_ I will sleep better tonight knowing you will finally get a good night's sleep now too. Smile 1:15 PM Jun 22nd via txt

Pea>>waiting at terminal e for precious cargo to arrive. 12:57 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

Pea>>less than twenty four hours. 12:52 AM Jun 22nd via DestroyTwitter

DeDe>>"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 11:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt

DeDe >>Car repairs were NOT on the agenda for today. Or this month. 11:07 AM Jun 22nd via txt

Pea>>o, my eyes. it burns. 7:45 PM Jun 13th via Echofon

DeDe>>I really cannot recommend strongly enough AGAINST squirting dish soap in your eye. It hurts. Don't do it. 4:33 PM Jul 13th via txt

DeDe>>I'm cut, blistered, totally out of alignment, thoroughly exhausted AND would do all again in a heartbeat! 1:46 PM Jun 13th via txt

Pea>>in pdx. it's wet here. 7:37 AM Jun 9th via Echofon    (lives in Mass)

DeDe to>>@ANOTHER TWEETER  This is my friend's child. I know him. It's so so scary! 9:50 PM Jun 5th via txt

I think you should just call this in or better yet, try to get it to Tony, Kaine and Desiree. I am not sure if they have seen this or not, but it is better to err on the side of caution.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: August 02, 2010, 02:27:23 AM »

Went through many, many pictures to find Kyron not with a huge smile on his face. He appeared to be very happy, smiling big in most pictures. But here are some I found and put together to give an idea of what he looks like when not smiling.

The pic in the center, I think it was taken at the zoo, he has a red coat on I believe, it doesn't even look like the same kid! He looks 3 or so years older in that pic!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: August 02, 2010, 02:28:34 AM »

In one of Kaine's interviews, he said divorce  / separation was discussed, but they resolved it in a positve manner or something like that. If Terri did this for revenge, then it wasn't resolved. Most peeps I know don't sit down and have a discussion about divorce / separation
like logical rational persons. Kaine had the balance of  money and power in that relationship and I am guessing that there were conversations about the kids, Kyron and Kiara. With her past DUI, the depression the mood swings, is it possible that there were things said to Terri to make her think that she either stayed or left the home and Kaine would get full custody of Kiara and she could visit and pay child support when she got a job ?  I've worked with alot of women and men over the years who seem sane and sensible, but a divorce brought out the worst in them. 
I think that whatever was going on when they were in the discussion about divorce set the stage for what happened on June 4th, IF it was her who did this. If she did it to get her revenge on Kaine. And that is a big IF. That is the only motive I can see for Terri doing this.
I am certainly not saying that she did it or that he made her do it, but the things that were going on in that house for six or so months was setting the stage. If Terri did have PPD or any kind of depression, it is possible she had a breakdown and harmed Kyron.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: August 02, 2010, 02:30:37 AM »

I hear what you are saying, both of you. Let's just say that Terri did something horrendous to Kyron. She calls Dede and asks Dede to do some sort of favor for her. Even if Terri lied at the time and Dede did not actually know that the favor was covering up a murder of Kyron, wouldn't she come clean immediately after Kyron went missing? Who puts friendship before the murder of a child? Do believe this you have to believe that not only Terri is a sick twisted individual, but Dede is as well. What in the world would be Dede's motive to help cover the death of an innocent child? The only thing that would MAYBE even begin to make sense is if Terri and Dede were REALLY good friends. Dede sort of looked like the type to be a REALLY good friend to a woman, but who the heck knows. It is just hard to imagine both of them complicit in the death of an innocent child. JMO

I am leaning on if DeDe is protecting someone it is not Terri and if she helped that day it was not to help Terri. Could she be working for someone and helping and protecting that person?
Kaine said she was not a close friend, only came around every 6 months or so. this is not a person to be your fall guy or your aliby, imo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.