April 18, 2024, 02:51:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #12 7/29/10 - 8/02/10  (Read 171581 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: August 02, 2010, 10:26:10 AM »

Yes some of the tweets are somewhat scary to read but the one thing that leads me to wonder if this was how things were communicated is the fact Twitter is sooooooooo public. Perhaps that is why one would use this method though? They could leave a message for anyone to retrieve without direct communication. They could have been talking in code, who knows foresure.
You have to read from the bottom up: they never spoke before or spoke after,
 Pea>>unexpected move in one hour. wishing it weren't so hot. 5:14 PM Jun 29th via Echofon

Pea>>reclaimed: one sweet orange man. tonight, there will be sleep. 5:13 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

Pea to>>@dedejustdede thank you. that's almost unbearably sweet of you. 1:34 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon in reply to dedejustdede

DeDe to>>@pea_ I will sleep better tonight knowing you will finally get a good night's sleep now too. Smile 1:15 PM Jun 22nd via txt

Pea>>waiting at terminal e for precious cargo to arrive. 12:57 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

Pea>>less than twenty four hours. 12:52 AM Jun 22nd via DestroyTwitter

DeDe>>"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 11:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt

DeDe >>Car repairs were NOT on the agenda for today. Or this month. 11:07 AM Jun 22nd via txt

Pea>>o, my eyes. it burns. 7:45 PM Jun 13th via Echofon

DeDe>>I really cannot recommend strongly enough AGAINST squirting dish soap in your eye. It hurts. Don't do it. 4:33 PM Jul 13th via txt

DeDe>>I'm cut, blistered, totally out of alignment, thoroughly exhausted AND would do all again in a heartbeat! 1:46 PM Jun 13th via txt

Pea>>in pdx. it's wet here. 7:37 AM Jun 9th via Echofon    (lives in Mass)

DeDe to>>@ANOTHER TWEETER  This is my friend's child. I know him. It's so so scary! 9:50 PM Jun 5th via txt

Is DeDe attempting to convey to Terri in underlying messages ... "Talking will be your downfall"?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #961 on: August 02, 2010, 10:46:59 AM »

I really believe that if not some all these tweets are innocent banter between Pea and DeDe.  I would certainly think DeDe would be way too smart to be giving messages out there in the tweet world.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 02, 2010, 10:48:47 AM »

I really believe that if not some all these tweets are innocent banter between Pea and DeDe.  I would certainly think DeDe would be way too smart to be giving messages out there in the tweet world.

I agree.  Here is Pea's twitter page:

https://twitter.com/pea_
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: August 02, 2010, 10:49:55 AM »

Does anyone recall that woman who helped with an underground for abuse victims? She wrote about helping to hid all of these people. She would disappear children or teens and place them with families, give them a new indentity? do we know if there are any ties to something like that in the Portland area?

This scenario would explain LE, Desiree and Kaine's words in press conferences/interviews implying the direction of the investigation is focused on a "live" Kyron.

Maybe there are investigative indications that Terri passed Kyron on to another person on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Janet

+++++

NEW YORK, July 19, 2010
Kyron's Dad: I Think Stepmom Had Accomplice

Now, Kaine tells The Oregonian he's convinced Terri had a hand in whatever happened to his son.

In an e-mail interview with the newspaper, Kaine says, "Based upon briefings, I firmly believe that someone else is involved."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/19/earlyshow/main6691912.shtml?source=related_story

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: August 02, 2010, 10:53:11 AM »

I agree.  Here is Pea's twitter page:

https://twitter.com/pea_
Thank-you
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: August 02, 2010, 10:54:35 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99756934.html

Another Kyron look-a-like surfaces

by KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/99756934.html

HILLSBORO, Ore. - A Hillsboro family wants people to know their son is not Kyron Horman.

During the past two months, they say people have repeatedly mistaken their 9-year-old son, Hayden Nys, for Kyron and it's gotten to the point where their boy is scared of getting kidnapped and doesn't want to go anywhere without his parents.

The boy's parents have changed their son's glasses and cut his hair in an attempt to make him look less like Kyron. They are also getting t-shirts printed for Hayden to wear that will have a photo of him with the words 'no reward for this kid.'

Recently, the Nys family went on vacation to the Oregon coast and they had an unsettling incident where someone mistook Hayden for Kyron. A man yelled in Starbucks that their son was the missing boy.

"I just want to have a normal vacation with my family and not worry," said Hayden's mom.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: August 02, 2010, 10:56:45 AM »

Agreed.

I would like to see the WHOLE chat log, instead of bits and pieces taken days apart.

This reminds me of the USDA employee who was accused of being racist by her words on a videotape that had been edited to only show what was convenient to the guy making the claims.

There may be something to that chat log, but what was shown could mean just innocent convo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 02, 2010, 11:00:17 AM »

I have to run out shortly, so I'm going to lock this thread a little early. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: August 02, 2010, 11:00:39 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99756934.html

Another Kyron look-a-like surfaces

by KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/99756934.html

HILLSBORO, Ore. - A Hillsboro family wants people to know their son is not Kyron Horman.

During the past two months, they say people have repeatedly mistaken their 9-year-old son, Hayden Nys, for Kyron and it's gotten to the point where their boy is scared of getting kidnapped and doesn't want to go anywhere without his parents.

The boy's parents have changed their son's glasses and cut his hair in an attempt to make him look less like Kyron. They are also getting t-shirts printed for Hayden to wear that will have a photo of him with the words 'no reward for this kid.'

Recently, the Nys family went on vacation to the Oregon coast and they had an unsettling incident where someone mistook Hayden for Kyron. A man yelled in Starbucks that their son was the missing boy.

"I just want to have a normal vacation with my family and not worry," said Hayden's mom.

Since June 4, 2010 ... I have observed that the "Kyron look" is everywhere.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 02, 2010, 11:01:31 AM »

Please move to Kyron Horman #13

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8338.0

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: August 02, 2010, 11:01:45 AM »

Agreed.

I would like to see the WHOLE chat log, instead of bits and pieces taken days apart.

This reminds me of the USDA employee who was accused of being racist by her words on a videotape that had been edited to only show what was convenient to the guy making the claims.

There may be something to that chat log, but what was shown could mean just innocent convo.
Good point.  I think it was innocent, I suppose a person could look at these tweets, or anyone's tweets and find hidden messages that aren't there. My prayers for Hayden Nys family, just can't imagine how unsettling that is. But did find this to be a creative thing, They are also getting t-shirts printed for Hayden to wear that will have a photo of him with the words 'no reward for this kid.'
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.