April 25, 2024, 11:05:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195299 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2010, 06:08:35 PM »

NEW DOCUMENTS RELEASED..............

http://www.wftv.com/news/24580616/detail.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2010, 06:13:33 PM »

I need more coffee?   

FYI: David Lohr has now joined insessions!!

That could be interesting.I will check it out.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=371174&page=24
  start here....his moniker is crimewriter7
Thank you Sunny 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2010, 06:14:09 PM »

Thank you Turbo 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013209-504083.html
August 10, 2010 4:10 PM
Casey Anthony Update: Inmate Calls to Attorney Suggest Plan to Hurt Murder Defendant's Case

ORLANDO, Fla. (CBS) State prison officials have released transcripts of phone calls placed to Casey Anthony's defense attorney from an inmate who claims fellow prisoners were going to make up lies in order to sabotage the mother who is awaiting trial in the death of her 2-year-old daughter.

In May, defense attorney Jose Baez received a phone call from Robin Lunceford, a 47-year-old inmate serving a life sentence, claiming Maya Derkovic, another inmate, was going to hand over information to the prosecution regarding the murder of Anthony's daughter, Caylee, reports The Orlando Sentinel.

However, Lunceford claims Derkovic's story is full of hot air and that she was only offering the information in exchange for leniency.

During a conversation Lunceford says she had with Derkovic, she says the 21-year-old inmate explained how she, Anthony, and inmate Robyn Adams were friends at the Orange County Jail.

Lunceford told Baez that Derkovic asked her "What can I get out of this if I know about the murder..."
She replied that the end result would most likely be a lighter sentence or something along those lines, but she did not think Derkovic's story would ever hold up, reports the Florida paper.

Lunceford claims she tried to convince Derkovic not to cooperate with the state's attorney, but that Derkovic said a prison official and someone else connected to the case did not care if she was lying, says The Orlando Sentinel.

"The case only had circumstantial evidence, he knew that and in order to get a death row conviction he needed something more and that this was just perfect," Lunceford told Baez.

In April, Adams and Casey Anthony were caught exchanging notes which is forbidden for inmates in the protective custody section of the jail where Anthony was kept.

Baez had hoped to keep the two phone calls with Lunceford sealed arguing they were illegal because he was unaware they were being recorded; however, the judge denied his request.
   as if anyone on the planet could damage her case more than her skeezy lawyer already has.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2010, 06:24:55 PM »

thanks Turbo.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2010, 06:25:53 PM »

YW!!!  Gotta keep an eye on these people every minute! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2010, 06:41:38 PM »

Here is PROOF that BOZO Is hard at work defending Kc

posted on his facebook account 50 minutes ago!!

Jose Baez:  I have been known to fire things up, but I swear this is NOT ME!!!!!!
From United States Attorney Carmen M. Ortiz – District of Massachusetts : BPDNEWS.COM
www.bpdnews.com
BOSTON, Mass. – A Dorchester man has been arrested and charged for his alleged role in an arson early this morning in Roslindale. U.S. Attorney Carmen M. Ortiz; Eugenio A. Marquez, Acting Special Agent in Charge of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives – Boston Field Office; Boston...

Yeah, he's googling himself to see if he can find a dufense for his client on the internet!      Monkey Devil!

IMO Jose Baez has never fired up anything in his life, except for maybe a BBQ,
If he meant this to indicate he is an exciting person, well only in his own mind.  I think he's a weenie.  Mr. Excitement.  Yeah.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2010, 06:43:50 PM »

YW!!!  Gotta keep an eye on these people every minute! Monkey Devil!

David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.

(Edit to add link:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/casey-anthony-1.html MuffyBee)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 09:43:31 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2010, 07:03:28 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-mark-nejame-calls-anthony-teams-accusations-laughable.html
Casey Anthony: Mark NeJame calls Anthony team’s accusations ‘laughable’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on August, 10 2010 6:12 PM

The Casey Anthony defense team has ripped Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, accusing him of obstruction and promoting his own interests.

How does NeJame respond to the blistering motion the team filed late Monday?

The obstruction accusation is “laughable,” NeJame told WOFL-Ch. 35’s Holly Bristow tonight. 

NeJame used to represent George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony. Now NeJame represents Texas EquuSearch, which looked for Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The defense team and NeJame are locked in a battle over records on the EquuSearch volunteers. (Anthony is shown last month with attorneys Cheney Mason and Jose Baez in this photo by Red Huber of the Sentinel.)

NeJame said it’s “horrible how Casey Anthony’s defense team has tried to harass the volunteers who tried to find Caylee Anthony,” WKMG-Ch. 6’s Mike DeForest reported.

DeForest reported that NeJame “adamantly denied allegations made by Baez that he tried to steal Casey Anthony away and take over as her attorney.”

DeForest gained the most withering comments from NeJame. In the defense motion, Baez said NeJame’s actions have been “a complete and total obstruction of the defense’s attempts to seek the truth.”

NeJame told DeForest, “What Mr. Baez is doing is consistent with how he’s been handling the case throughout, and people can draw their own conclusions.”

What do you say to that?
WOFL’s Bristow asked if NeJame notified a TV station when the defense team came to NeJame’s office to look at EquuSearch records.

“Absolutely, positively not,” NeJame told WOFL. “If that call got made by a lawyer, it was made  by them.” 

The Anthony team has denied NeJame’s accusation and countered that NeJame has consulted a writer about an Anthony book, Bristow added.

NeJame acknowledged to Bristow that conversations had occurred, but added there are no plans for a book.

Bristow said that Anthony attorney Jose Baez had not returned her call for an interview.

Was there ever a plea deal in the Anthony case?

“There was no plea deal to my knowledge whatsoever,” NeJame told WFTV-Ch. 9. “I think one could have gotten a plea deal  for someone in that 10- to 15-year range.”

But crime writer David Lohr says NeJame had mentioned that Anthony had been offered a plea deal for 10 years if she would reveal where Caylee’s remains were, WFTV’s Jeff Deal reported.

NeJame acknowledged he did approach Lohr about a book but there was a misunderstanding about the plea deal, Deal added.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer dismissed talk of a 10-year plea deal. “I find it highly improbable that a deal was even attempted prior to the discovery of the body,” Sheaffer said.   

The State Attorney’s Office would neither confirm nor deny the plea offer, WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said.  The Anthony defense team hadn’t returned calls, Deal reported.

What of an Anthony book? NeJame isn’t ruling it out, and if he did do one, he’d give the money to charity, Deal said.

The Anthony defense team tomorrow will depose Jesse Grund, Casey’s former fiance, and his father, Richard Grund, WFTV reported.
WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing focused on prison inmate Robin Lunceford’s allegations that another inmate, Maya Derkovic, had made up stories about Anthony. In a phone call to Jose Baez, Lunceford said that Derkovic admitted fabricating Anthony stories.

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby predicted that it’s unlikely any of these claims will be part of Anthony’s murder trial. ”It’s hearsay upon hearsay, and that’s why the courts don’t generally like hearsay testimony,” Hornsby told Kealing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2010, 07:11:08 PM »

IMO Jose Baez has never fired up anything in his life, except for maybe a BBQ,
If he meant this to indicate he is an exciting person, well only in his own mind.  I think he's a weenie.  Mr. Excitement.  Yeah.

Now you STOP THAT Baby Bear you KNOW he went to that sex seminar thingy. ROFLMAO!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2010, 07:12:23 PM »

hearsay is spelled h e a r say.
That is all.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2010, 07:15:02 PM »

YW!!!  Gotta keep an eye on these people every minute! Monkey Devil!

WOW........isn't that the truth !!!!  Most of them are as crooked as a dog's hind leg and twice as slippery.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2010, 07:16:37 PM »

David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.

Isn't he the one I got into it with big time on WS? It seems like it was and he was telling me how important he was to be sent to cover that story?

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2010, 07:23:41 PM »

NeJame says in a nutshell what anyone that's met her wants to say to Cindy: Stop all of your silly and nonsensical ranting."

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2010, 07:58:46 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24579474/detail.html

Casey Anthony To Lose Drivers License
Clerk Asks State To Suspend License For Failing To Pay Court Costs

POSTED: Tuesday, August 10, 2010
UPDATED: 7:14 pm EDT August 10, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has failed to pay court costs ordered by a judge, according to the Orange County Clerk of Courts.

On Saturday, the clerk turned over the $381 overdue bill to a collection agency. The clerk has also sent a notice to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles requesting that Anthony's drivers license be suspended until the debt is paid.

In January, Anthony pleaded guilty to stealing checks from her former friend Amy Huizenga.

Judge Stan Strickland sentenced Anthony to 412 days in jail, which she had already served while incarcerated up on murder charges.

The judge also ordered Anthony to pay $348 in court costs, which were to be paid in full by the end of April.

According to court clerk records, Anthony never paid those costs, as well as more than $30 in late fees.

Under Florida law, the state can suspend a defendant's drivers license if they fail to make timely court-ordered payments.

Casey Anthony's father has expressed interest in his daughter retaining her driving privileges while she's locked up in jail. In a March 2009 letter, George Anthony asked his daughter to sign some drivers license paperwork that he had given to her attorney. "Please, we need that signed," George Anthony wrote. "If not, your license is void and you would have to take all the tests again."

In addition to court costs, the Orange County Sheriff's Office submitted a $5517.75 bill for "investigative costs" associated with the check fraud case. Anthony's attorneys have disputed that amount, and so far a judge has not ordered Anthony to pay those costs.

I really don't think this is going to be a problem....she will never drive again EVER!  IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2010, 08:04:35 PM »

Casey Anthony's father has expressed interest in his daughter retaining her driving privileges while she's locked up in jail. In a March 2009 letter, George Anthony asked his daughter to sign some drivers license paperwork that he had given to her attorney. "Please, we need that signed," George Anthony wrote. "If not, your license is void and you would have to take all the tests again."    And like this is a problem? She is in jail and waiting for her murder trial to start, and George is worried about her driving privileges. Stop hitting the    and start thinking clearly.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: August 10, 2010, 08:09:21 PM »

Hate to bring this OLD post forward but we received an email from Drew Kesse clarifying the Kidsfinder stuff.  Drew and Harlee have both asked to have their names removed from the Kidsfinders site after they realized that the Milsteads were felons.  The Milsteads have so far refused to remove the names:

I am still stuck on KFN ...like everyone else.
KFN shows this as their current license active address: 1740 E Rd #B Loxahatchee, FL 33470. I tried to map it. Its just a big field on a dirt road. No sign of humans or structures.
It shows these people listed that are KFN on this site:
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Loxahatchee/sherri-milstead-P1892833.aspx
Sherri Milstead
Related People:
    * Bobby J Vanover - this man comes up in searches that his little girl drown/family incident
    * Dennis Milstead
    * James Riddle
    * Karen Groover
    * Kari M Milstead
    * Linda Tinelli
    * Malori J Milstead
    * Mischa Tuttle - this is wife  of Vanover listed above, Daughter drown Sad
    * Sheri McCandless
Related Companies:
    * Gotcha Billboards, Inc.
    * Kid Finders Network, Inc.
    * The Sign Store, Inc.
*Safety in a Flash I found on my own. www.safetyinaflash.com
Possible Related Companies:
    * American Graphics and Sign Shop, Inc.
    * American Seeding & Erosion Control,Inc.
    * American Seeding and Erosion Services, Inc.
-- Looking up on sunbiz.org
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=N06000010388&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=KIDFINDER&names_filing_type=
not sure that link will work.
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/55332975.pdf   doc created 5/2009
lists more names affiliated with KFN
The one name that I found on the last filed document under KFN 5/09 is " Harlee Samuels"
She is listed under the core group that make up KFN. She is also the " Secretary" to Florida Missing Children's Day Foundation. http://www.fmcdf.org/ Drew Kesse is the President. Jennifer Kesse's Father. She is very young. She is a college student at Univ of Florida.
If you go to this link http://fmcdf.org/donating.htm and look at the Newsletter it states that Harlee Samuels is active secretary in late 2009.
With all the talk about KFN being sketchy/fraud etc.. I can't figure out Harlee Samuels  being within both organizations.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2010, 08:21:51 PM »

Casey Anthony's father has expressed interest in his daughter retaining her driving privileges while she's locked up in jail. In a March 2009 letter, George Anthony asked his daughter to sign some drivers license paperwork that he had given to her attorney. "Please, we need that signed," George Anthony wrote. "If not, your license is void and you would have to take all the tests again."    And like this is a problem? She is in jail and waiting for her murder trial to start, and George is worried about her driving privileges. Stop hitting the    and start thinking clearly.

yeah! what a wackadoodle George is! he is worried about Casey's drivers license being voided while she is locked up in jail...In jail for fricking murdering her own daughter! his grand daughter!!! and he is worried about her driving?? wth!!!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2010, 08:24:51 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/casey-anthony-1.html

This is Lohrs blog

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2010, 08:26:26 PM »

yeah! what a wackadoodle George is! he is worried about Casey's drivers license being voided while she is locked up in jail...In jail for fricking murdering her own daughter! his grand daughter!!! and he is worried about her driving?? wth!!!
Another example of their insane priorities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.