April 26, 2024, 04:04:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195304 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2010, 08:30:49 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24579474/detail.html

Casey Anthony To Lose Drivers License
Clerk Asks State To Suspend License For Failing To Pay Court Costs

POSTED: Tuesday, August 10, 2010
UPDATED: 7:14 pm EDT August 10, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has failed to pay court costs ordered by a judge, according to the Orange County Clerk of Courts.

On Saturday, the clerk turned over the $381 overdue bill to a collection agency. The clerk has also sent a notice to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles requesting that Anthony's drivers license be suspended until the debt is paid.

In January, Anthony pleaded guilty to stealing checks from her former friend Amy Huizenga.

Judge Stan Strickland sentenced Anthony to 412 days in jail, which she had already served while incarcerated up on murder charges.

The judge also ordered Anthony to pay $348 in court costs, which were to be paid in full by the end of April.

According to court clerk records, Anthony never paid those costs, as well as more than $30 in late fees.

Under Florida law, the state can suspend a defendant's drivers license if they fail to make timely court-ordered payments.

Casey Anthony's father has expressed interest in his daughter retaining her driving privileges while she's locked up in jail. In a March 2009 letter, George Anthony asked his daughter to sign some drivers license paperwork that he had given to her attorney. "Please, we need that signed," George Anthony wrote. "If not, your license is void and you would have to take all the tests again."

In addition to court costs, the Orange County Sheriff's Office submitted a $5517.75 bill for "investigative costs" associated with the check fraud case. Anthony's attorneys have disputed that amount, and so far a judge has not ordered Anthony to pay those costs.

I really don't think this is going to be a problem....she will never drive again EVER!  IMO

Hahaha. I was tempted to put Casey in a baby car and have her driving in circles in her cell.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2010, 08:31:30 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2010, 08:35:35 PM »

Casey Anthony's father has expressed interest in his daughter retaining her driving privileges while she's locked up in jail. In a March 2009 letter, George Anthony asked his daughter to sign some drivers license paperwork that he had given to her attorney. "Please, we need that signed," George Anthony wrote. "If not, your license is void and you would have to take all the tests again."    And like this is a problem? She is in jail and waiting for her murder trial to start, and George is worried about her driving privileges. Stop hitting the    and start thinking clearly.

yeah! what a wackadoodle George is! he is worried about Casey's drivers license being voided while she is locked up in jail...In jail for fricking murdering her own daughter! his grand daughter!!! and he is worried about her driving?? wth!!!
Another example of their insane priorities.
I suspect some secret note passing in this little drivers license operation.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2010, 08:37:18 PM »

Wasn't he Sean Krause's uncle?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: August 10, 2010, 08:59:13 PM »

Sean did state that he was.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: August 10, 2010, 09:01:03 PM »

"David, I know the joke about you being my uncle may have gone a bit too far, but I really wish I had an uncle like you. Actually, I consider you a brother."
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/02/sean-krause.html

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2010, 09:06:54 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24579474/detail.html

Casey Anthony To Lose Drivers License
Clerk Asks State To Suspend License For Failing To Pay Court Costs

POSTED: Tuesday, August 10, 2010
UPDATED: 7:14 pm EDT August 10, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has failed to pay court costs ordered by a judge, according to the Orange County Clerk of Courts.

On Saturday, the clerk turned over the $381 overdue bill to a collection agency. The clerk has also sent a notice to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles requesting that Anthony's drivers license be suspended until the debt is paid.

In January, Anthony pleaded guilty to stealing checks from her former friend Amy Huizenga.

Judge Stan Strickland sentenced Anthony to 412 days in jail, which she had already served while incarcerated up on murder charges.

The judge also ordered Anthony to pay $348 in court costs, which were to be paid in full by the end of April.

According to court clerk records, Anthony never paid those costs, as well as more than $30 in late fees.

Under Florida law, the state can suspend a defendant's drivers license if they fail to make timely court-ordered payments.

Casey Anthony's father has expressed interest in his daughter retaining her driving privileges while she's locked up in jail. In a March 2009 letter, George Anthony asked his daughter to sign some drivers license paperwork that he had given to her attorney. "Please, we need that signed," George Anthony wrote. "If not, your license is void and you would have to take all the tests again."

In addition to court costs, the Orange County Sheriff's Office submitted a $5517.75 bill for "investigative costs" associated with the check fraud case. Anthony's attorneys have disputed that amount, and so far a judge has not ordered Anthony to pay those costs.

I really don't think this is going to be a problem....she will never drive again EVER!  IMO

Hahaha. I was tempted to put Casey in a baby car and have her driving in circles in her cell.

Maybe with a little cheeto in her grubby hand???

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2010, 09:39:10 PM »

IMO Jose Baez has never fired up anything in his life, except for maybe a BBQ,
If he meant this to indicate he is an exciting person, well only in his own mind.  I think he's a weenie.  Mr. Excitement.  Yeah.

Now you STOP THAT Baby Bear you KNOW he went to that sex seminar thingy. ROFLMAO!!

Oh, Yeah.....Well, I doubt he fired it up there, either.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: August 10, 2010, 09:39:47 PM »

"David, I know the joke about you being my uncle may have gone a bit too far, but I really wish I had an uncle like you. Actually, I consider you a brother."
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/02/sean-krause.html
Thanks for finding that!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: August 10, 2010, 10:06:12 PM »

Hate to bring this OLD post forward but we received an email from Drew Kesse clarifying the Kidsfinder stuff.  Drew and Harlee have both asked to have their names removed from the Kidsfinders site after they realized that the Milsteads were felons.  The Milsteads have so far refused to remove the names:

I am still stuck on KFN ...like everyone else.
KFN shows this as their current license active address: 1740 E Rd #B Loxahatchee, FL 33470. I tried to map it. Its just a big field on a dirt road. No sign of humans or structures.
It shows these people listed that are KFN on this site:
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Loxahatchee/sherri-milstead-P1892833.aspx
Sherri Milstead
Related People:
    * Bobby J Vanover - this man comes up in searches that his little girl drown/family incident
    * Dennis Milstead
    * James Riddle
    * Karen Groover
    * Kari M Milstead
    * Linda Tinelli
    * Malori J Milstead
    * Mischa Tuttle - this is wife  of Vanover listed above, Daughter drown Sad
    * Sheri McCandless
Related Companies:
    * Gotcha Billboards, Inc.
    * Kid Finders Network, Inc.
    * The Sign Store, Inc.
*Safety in a Flash I found on my own. www.safetyinaflash.com
Possible Related Companies:
    * American Graphics and Sign Shop, Inc.
    * American Seeding & Erosion Control,Inc.
    * American Seeding and Erosion Services, Inc.
-- Looking up on sunbiz.org
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=N06000010388&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=KIDFINDER&names_filing_type=
not sure that link will work.
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/55332975.pdf   doc created 5/2009
lists more names affiliated with KFN
The one name that I found on the last filed document under KFN 5/09 is " Harlee Samuels"
She is listed under the core group that make up KFN. She is also the " Secretary" to Florida Missing Children's Day Foundation. http://www.fmcdf.org/ Drew Kesse is the President. Jennifer Kesse's Father. She is very young. She is a college student at Univ of Florida.
If you go to this link http://fmcdf.org/donating.htm and look at the Newsletter it states that Harlee Samuels is active secretary in late 2009.
With all the talk about KFN being sketchy/fraud etc.. I can't figure out Harlee Samuels  being within both organizations.

I never got OFF of them..............here is some more for you,

KidFinders has expanded since joining forces with Cindy and George Anthony
May 5, 2009
tags: Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony, Cindy Anthony, Dennis Milstead, George Anthony, kid finders, kidfinders, Never Lose Hope Foundation
by itsamysterytome
Well, if this doesn’t curl your toes I don’t know what will. Check it out:
EXTREME Search Rescue and Recovery  LINK A division of Kid Finders Network

And for a mere $25.00 a year you can become a member–after filling out a form and answering a few choice questions like–Are you a convicted felon?   Obviously Dennis Milstead made an exception for himself on that one……………………
Quotes from website:
“Benefits of Joining:
“There are several benefits to becoming a member of our organization. Our members become friends and in return we can all make a difference in the communities we live in.”
——————————————————————————————
“On call 24/7 to assist Law Enforcement.”
Also Available Is Our State of the Art “SS Caylee Marie”  Search Boat Equipped With Side Scan Sonar, Search Lights and Radio Equipment.”
And if that doesn’t sink your boat check this one out:
—————————————————————————————–
The House of Purpose LINK — Owned and Operated by Kid Finders Network
——————————————————————————————–
Quotes from website:
“A Shelter for Teenage Girls From Age 12-18
———————————————————-
“Runaways, Homeless, Abandoned, Family Issues”
———————————————————
“A safe place with a family atmosphere”
———————————————————
“Our goal is to reunite families.”
———————————————————
And this one:
Reverse 911 LINK Webpage coming soon.
Of course the reverse 911 technology comes from none other than the Never Lose Hope Foundation (they also paid for the SS Caylee Marie) and was founded by a man (William Rivera)  that is associated with Resolutions Center Corp. which was recently fined by the State of Florida for their telemarketing practices.
Funny how crooked people draw other crooked people like magnets.  Not so funny how they all prey on unsuspecting people at their most vulnerable moments.
Resolutions Center Corp Links:
Orange County Tax Collector LINK
Opeation telephony LINK
Arrests made for illegal telemarketing LINK
This article below is a real eye opener into Resolutions Center Corp practices.
Complaints against Resolutions Center Corp LINK
Blogs about: Dennis Milstead
Featured Blog

Kid Finders out of money as missing children's non-profits struggle to survive in Florida
There was an article in the Orlando Sentinel today titled “Hope, help, fade for the missing.” written by Amy L Edwards, staff writer.  The purpose of the article was to bring attention to … more →
It's a mystery to me!
 Kid Finders out of money as missing children's non-profits struggle to survive in Florida — 47 comments
itsamysterytome wrote 1 year ago: There was an article in the Orlando Sentinel today titled “Hope, help, fade for the missing. … more →
Tags: caylee anthony, casey anthony, Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, George Anthony, Cindy Anthony, Kid Finders, sherri milstead, Orlando Sentinel, non-profit organizations
 The Anthonys Will Not Be Charged In Their Memorial/Chase Incident — 37 comments
niecey456 wrote 1 year ago: The Anthonys will not be charged in the incident involving Louis Peter and her friend. They were try … more →
Tags: Crime, caylee anthony, Cindy Anthony, casey anthony, George Anthony, Orlando Sentinel, Kid Finders, News 13, scam artists
 Casey Anthony: Parents Won't Face Charges — 1 comment
kreuzer33 wrote 1 year ago: No charges are going to be filed against George and Cindy Anthony following an incident involving a … more →
Tags: caylee anthony, casey anthony, Tot Mom, Missing Girl, Jose Baez, Cindy Anthony, missing child, Leonard Padilla, George Anthony
 Casey Anthony: Complaint Filed Against Parents — 13 comments
kreuzer33 wrote 1 year ago: It appears that two women have filed a criminal complaint against George and Cindy Anthony after the … more →
Tags: caylee anthony, casey anthony, Tot Mom, Jose Baez, Cindy Anthony, Leonard Padilla, George Anthony, Lee Anthony, Anthony Trial
 It Appears That The Anthonys And The Milsteads Could Be In Some Trouble — 141 comments
niecey456 wrote 1 year ago: Well, it appears that the Anthonys and the Milsteads could be in some trouble. Apparently Dennis is … more →
Tags: caylee anthony, casey anthony, Crime, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, brad conway, Sherry Mistead, Orlando Sentinel, wesh 2
 Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation is up and open for business on Hopespring Drive! — 59 comments
itsamysterytome wrote 1 year ago: Here’s the contact info for the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.  Notice the address?  I asked … more →
Tags: caylee anthony, casey anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Jose Baez, Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Casey Anthony trial, KidFinders, michelle bart
 KidFinders has expanded since joining forces with Cindy and George Anthony — 69 comments
itsamysterytome wrote 1 year ago: Well, if this doesn’t curl your toes I don’t know what will. Check it out: EXTREME Searc … more →
Tags: casey anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Casey Anthony trial, KidFinders, Kid Finders, caylee anthony, Never Lose Hope Foundation
 George Anthony gives first real interview since Caylee was found — 38 comments
itsamysterytome wrote 1 year ago: Adam Longo, Local 6 News joined George Anthony on the “maiden voyage” of the SS Caylee M … more →
Tags: caylee anthony, casey anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Jose Baez, Casey Anthony trial, Leonard Padilla, KidFinders, SS Caylee Marie
 George Anthony, last known occupation:guard, and Cindy Anthony, last known occupation:nurse-- to head new non-profit foundation for missing children — 46 comments
itsamysterytome wrote 1 year ago: Below is the  10 minute uncut version of the video posted earlier of George promoting Kidfinder … more →
Tags: caylee anthony, casey anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Casey Anthony trial, Leonard Padilla, KidFinders, The Anthony Family
 The SS Caylee Marie--KidFinder's has a new boat thanks to who? — 29 comments
itsamysterytome wrote 1 year ago: The Anthony family is back in the news.  Tuesday afternoon they sent a text message to reporter, Hol … more →
Tags: caylee anthony, casey anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Casey Anthony trial, KidFinders, The Anthony Family, Haleigh Cummings
 Kidfinders closes Help Find Caylee headquarters — 29 comments
itsamysterytome wrote 1 year ago: Kidfinders has packed up and will be moving on.  Kidfinder’s founder, Dennis Milstead,  said t … more →
Tags: caylee anthony, casey anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, KidFinders, Kid Finders
 Physical or Fiscal?
MCA wrote 1 year ago: On the Resources tab of this site you can find several charities and foundations that assist with ef … more →
Tags: Main, Missing Children, Missing Children Resources, caylee anthony, kid finders network, GuideStar
 Why would Cindy and George Anthony chose Kid Finders to look for Caylee? — 45 comments
itsamysterytome wrote 1 year ago: Read the article below, and watch the video. When you’re done please tell me why in the hell t … more →
Tags: caylee anthony, casey anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Leonard Padilla, Kid Finders
 What is the deal with Kidsfinders, let me tell you.
erickacourtney wrote 1 year ago: Listen, now this has pissed me off so much. I can barely control my anger. Where the hell was I when … more →
Tags: Author Ericka Courtney protestor, casey anthony, caylee anthony, George Anthony, Cindy Anthony, Lee Anthony, Where is my child, Leonard Padilla, Trenton Duckett

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2010, 10:16:30 PM »

And some more on Kid Finders and their connection with Pete B.

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/index.html

http://orlando.craigslist.org/search/jjj?query=interest%20rate
Resolutions center
Orlando, FL
407-591-9759
NEAR SANDLAKE AND OBT
NEAR THE FASHION SQUARE MALL
Sand Lake Rd. & S. Orange Blossom Trail
407-844-4948
407-418-0235
http://resolutionscenter.com/site/default.aspx
Winter Park, FL
321-527-3445
321-527-3447
Resolutions Center, Corp.
7600 Southland Boulevard, Suite 101
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: 877-696-1474
Fax: 321-214-0323
Email: csr@resolutionscenter.com

•  http://www.orlando.bbb.org/codbrep.html?wlcl=y&id=195753173
Primary Contact: Mr. Parrish Mateo (President)
Complaint Contact: Ms. Carol Ann (Compliance Department
from the orlando BBB
also know as:
Nationwide Marketing
Newport Equity
Resource Technology Center Corp.
RTC Solution Co
RTC, Inc
The Resolution Center
other locations:
1060 State Rd. 434, STE 156, Longwood, FL 32750, Seminole County
1583 E. Silver Star Rd., Ste 310, Ocoee, FL 34761, Orange County

•  http://www.orlando.bbb.org/codbrep.html?wlcl=y&id=195753173
Primary Contact: Mr. Parrish Mateo (President)
Complaint Contact: Ms. Carol Ann (Compliance Department
from the orlando BBB
also know as:
Nationwide Marketing
Newport Equity
Resource Technology Center Corp.
RTC Solution Co
RTC, Inc
The Resolution Center
other locations:
1060 State Rd. 434, STE 156, Longwood, FL 32750, Seminole County
1583 E. Silver Star Rd., Ste 310, Ocoee, FL 34761, Orange County

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2010, 10:21:33 PM »

Hate to bring this OLD post forward but we received an email from Drew Kesse clarifying the Kidsfinder stuff.  Drew and Harlee have both asked to have their names removed from the Kidsfinders site after they realized that the Milsteads were felons.  The Milsteads have so far refused to remove the names:

I am still stuck on KFN ...like everyone else.
KFN shows this as their current license active address: 1740 E Rd #B Loxahatchee, FL 33470. I tried to map it. Its just a big field on a dirt road. No sign of humans or structures.
It shows these people listed that are KFN on this site:
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Loxahatchee/sherri-milstead-P1892833.aspx
Sherri Milstead
Related People:
    * Bobby J Vanover - this man comes up in searches that his little girl drown/family incident
    * Dennis Milstead
    * James Riddle
    * Karen Groover
    * Kari M Milstead
    * Linda Tinelli
    * Malori J Milstead
    * Mischa Tuttle - this is wife  of Vanover listed above, Daughter drown Sad
    * Sheri McCandless

Sherry Milstead & Sheri McCandless are the SAME PERSON.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2010, 10:28:47 PM »

So NOW we get the REAL story on BOZO's latest motion. He did not abide by the court orders and did not make arrangements for the monitor to be paid like was required.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24581670/detail.html

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: August 10, 2010, 10:31:35 PM »

Some new witnesses added to the State witness list.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24581575/detail.html

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: August 10, 2010, 10:32:45 PM »

Casey Anthony's father has expressed interest in his daughter retaining her driving privileges while she's locked up in jail. In a March 2009 letter, George Anthony asked his daughter to sign some drivers license paperwork that he had given to her attorney. "Please, we need that signed," George Anthony wrote. "If not, your license is void and you would have to take all the tests again."    And like this is a problem? She is in jail and waiting for her murder trial to start, and George is worried about her driving privileges. Stop hitting the    and start thinking clearly.

yeah! what a wackadoodle George is! he is worried about Casey's drivers license being voided while she is locked up in jail...In jail for fricking murdering her own daughter! his grand daughter!!! and he is worried about her driving?? wth!!!
Another example of their insane priorities.

LOL- maybe he envisions her as a future "meals on wheels" diva?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: August 10, 2010, 10:35:43 PM »

I dont think Sheri McCandless is Sherry Milstein at all.. The first sheri still lives out in Loxahatchee and has a different name for a spouse.
http://www.pbcgov.com/papa/aspx/GeneralSearch/GeneralSearch.aspx
you can search the names.. I hesitate printing his name .. maybe he has nothing to do with the Milsteads

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: August 10, 2010, 10:42:31 PM »

Please excuse my manners.. Hello Monkey friends!.. ( this is late for me )  am trying to catch up!
As far as Georgie gurl wanting KC to sign DL papers I call bull poop on that.. I suspect more sneaky dealings going on.. like KC having to sign something ..perhaps something to do with money.. licensing.. release papers? They are such abhorrent beings..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: August 10, 2010, 11:00:26 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/casey-anthony-circus-car-crashes-injures-two-clowns/
Casey Anthony Circus Car Crashes, Injures Two Clowns   
08/10/2010 donchais Leave a comment Go to comments

OMG.............that is hilarious. The funny thing is which they point out is there is NO LEGAL basis for the motion.............Just Cindy said............

Monkeys...........we have missed the boat....We should be ashamed we missed it .....

We did not realize that what Cindy says is now a legal precedent. ROFLMAO!

All hail, Grand Legal Poobah CinCin Anthony ...   LOL
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: August 10, 2010, 11:04:08 PM »

this was part of the letter from Mark NeJame to sin-cin....

"Stop all of your silly and nonsensical ranting. It seems that you are fabricating matters in an effort to do whatever it takes to help Casey's defense, even if it means ignoring the truth about what really happened to Caylee. If you don't care about what happened to Caylee then just admit it. Stop twisting the truth and doing the bidding for her defense."

AMEN MARK!!!

This I also found profound ...     
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: August 10, 2010, 11:11:58 PM »

Some new witnesses added to the State witness list.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24581575/detail.html
Who is Erica Gonzales?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.