April 23, 2024, 05:50:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195208 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: August 10, 2010, 11:17:19 PM »

So NOW we get the REAL story on BOZO's latest motion. He did not abide by the court orders and did not make arrangements for the monitor to be paid like was required.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24581670/detail.html
Nejames calls Baez lazy and not serious about the case. I wonder if Casey knows that?
Of she knows that does she believe it? 

Who is Sealock?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: August 10, 2010, 11:44:46 PM »

Cindy Anthony, still a Liar, liar pants on fire
Filed under Casey Anthony 147 comments

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/10/cindy-anthony-still-a-liar-liar-pants-on-fire/

I am just getting tired of Cindy Anthony.  She is the worlds largest liar, liar pants on fire.

She seems to think that no matter what she says, its the “GODS” truth!  But in the real world, what she say is nothing more than just pure lies.  She says nothing that proves Casey innocent, what she does is makes herself look foolish, childish and totally ignorant.

I am sure there is medicine she could go on to stop the lies, and maybe start with some truths. It all started way back when, with the pizza as the biggest lie.  In the 911 call she stated, “I found my daughters car today, it smells like there’s been a dead body in the d*mn car.”  She stated pizza was the culprit of the smell. [Boy now pizza is getting a bad rap]  It was proven that no pizza was in the car, and documents show there had been a dead body in it.  Then her next little lie was about being a nurse of decomposition…yea she proved that she was a liar on that also.  Let’s not forget she gave LE the wrong toothbrush, claiming it was Caylee’s when it wasn’t…She is no more a nurse, then Baez is an attorney.  I find just because you have a license doesn’t mean anything with these nuts.

So her lies have continued, and in February 2010, that Mark NeJames was seeking her out, when in turn she actually seeked Mark out.  She sent an email to WTFV.com stating:  Late Wednesday morning, Cindy Anthony released the following statement via email regarding their relationship with NeJame: “We went to Mark NeJame for assistance in dealing with our rights to privacy. Mark will be handling any of our legal questions and concerns. [Larry Garrison is the Anthony family spokesperson.] Larry and Mark will be working together as a team for the family. Larry and I have agreed to let Mark clear up any questions regarding his role in assisting us legally.” Email

This was released 9 September 2008. Of course, we know Cindy’s memory, like Baez is short term. They remember nothing that is “TRUTH”.  Remember Larry Garrison, another one Cindy claims to have done her wrong.  Everyone is out to get these nuts, and Cindy she is just out to get her brat off of murder charges, even if she did murder Caylee. Cindy doesn’t care what she says, or does…..she is the only one who knows the truth!  NOT!  She has done nothing but cut everyone down who has tried to help.  Everyone is wrong, and everyone else lies.  Don’t believe me, just ask her.  This Cindy really needs to have some medical treatment.  Maybe a month in a rubber room would get her to start looking at reality, instead of looking for more lies.

Just for the record, Cindy has a few professions:  making blood money, lair, evidence hider, liar, attorney, liar, forensic expert, liar, nurse of decomposition, liar, photo expert, liar, fraudation owner, liar, Private investigator, liar, Law Enforcement officer, liar, detective, liar, media hound, liar, lazy disability collector, liar…the list goes on and on and on, but you see the pattern, don’t you?

If Cindy is so sure that Casey DIDN’T kill Caylee, and there is someone out there that did, why not use all the free offers you had to find this so called murderer?  WHY?  Well because she knows that Casey killed Caylee and that she wasn’t going to have to look into having someone else search and come to the same conclusion, that Casey killed Caylee.  Cindy knows the truth, and the truth has scared her into lying!  lol

I also have to add about the letters she sends Casey is nothing more than a sociopath [Persistent lying, lack of empathy for others, Poor behavioral controls — expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper, violate the boundaries and rights of others, Aggressive, often violent behavior] looking to get her letters out in the mail document dumps. She writes this crap to get everyone all fired up. Her letters really are not worth the paper or pen they are written.  She writes them to slam others, and for no other reason…

I do not feel sorry for Casey.  She is an adult, she could have really had a job, taken care of herself and Caylee.  Lived on her own and been out of that house of horrors.  All of this was brought on by Casey and her lies and stealing.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: August 10, 2010, 11:48:23 PM »

So NOW we get the REAL story on BOZO's latest motion. He did not abide by the court orders and did not make arrangements for the monitor to be paid like was required.

Nejames calls Baez lazy and not serious about the case. I wonder if Casey knows that?
Of she knows that does she believe it? 

Who is Sealock?

I love where it says that it is due to Casey's attorneys laziness, inattentiveness or lack of interest.

That pretty well nails exactly what has happened in this case.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2010, 12:14:00 AM »

Here is the invoice where BOZO had George's so called suicide investigated and witnesses on Florence Drive.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/47666170/Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-investigated-1

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2010, 12:37:30 AM »

Here is the invoice where BOZO had George's so called suicide investigated and witnesses on Florence Drive.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/47666170/Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-investigated-1
Ole georgie better look long and hard at this............they're gonna trash him sooner or later.  If he thinks Cindy's going to protect him, he's wrong. She already started her betrayal at the last hearing.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2010, 12:40:04 AM »

There is no need for an investigation regarding this if it was for mitigation purposes only. A personal account would suffice quite well   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2010, 03:34:10 AM »

Turbo

Speaking of -
The Foundation created by the Ants and their affiliations with KFN
I had to go back into my Monkey brain ..but I found the posts.
Brenda Black
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7374.msg1103864#msg1103864

Brenda Black is listed as President of Unity Spiritual Life Center
via Sunbiz.org
Brenda Black is listed as Title D ' Caylee Marie Anthony' Foundation = current I checked.

Links on the Unity Church site:
http://www.unitychurch.com/tp42/page.asp?ID=169981
still bugs me that they promote Eckhart Tolle within their store .. It's not business what they sell. Yet if you ask anyone who is a believer ( which ever form) they would say of Eckhart Tolle he is a Cult fixture. He was made infamous/famous by Oprah. Sigh.
The Unity " Spiritual Center" They I think, make their funding by being a organization - that they pool the donations of all people/churches within their org and are able to fund - each church. Again Tax Free and would be able to use " donations" any way they see fit.

Brenda Black's facebook still shows her as " Unity Spiritual Life Center" Fan
That Brenda is Title D on Caylee's Foundation - It raises Eyebrows ..
She/BB could float the money any which way~ Donations " that were sent to Caylee's Foundation" bury it in the Church ..monies ..and then cut a cashiers check/money order right back to the Anthony's .. NO Trace of money collected .. Easy as cake.
--
I want to know what is " Title D" a person named within a Non Profit in Florida?
Law's noted. http://law.justia.com/florida/codes/TitleXXXVI/ch0617.html
within the link copied: 617.0834  Officers and directors of certain corporations and associations not for profit; immunity from civil liability.
hmmph, must look further into this, me thinks. With all the " Letters" that have been released written to Casey ..by her " fans/friends/saviors" I have to believe that people are sending Money to the Caylee Foundation .. consistent still to this day. Many thinking that their money is going to Casey's defense.  So Disturbing beyond words. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: August 11, 2010, 06:09:29 AM »

I wonder if anyone else caught this............or if it is even Peter Benevides. but I tend to think it is.........

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf
Thanks, Turbo.  I believe it's PB, also.  It would explain much about the A's being teflon.

It would also explain why after last year things started to go downhill for them and no money, since he was arrested. I have been trying to find the connection and I believe it is Mallory. I think she worked for him, but don't have it all together yet.

BINGO!!  I think you are right about the money and I will be interested in what you find out about the connection. May I ask why you think it is Mallory??  

Okay here is the Mallory connections...............

Sep 29, 2008

Google Mallory Parker:
About Mallory
Current
* Office Manager at Elite Jet Charter, LLC

Past
* Customer Service Representative at Sheltair
* customer service representative at sheltair
* customer service representative at executive air center
Education
* Valencia Community College

Let's see... I grew up on the Orlando Executive Airport and consider it to be my second home. Aviation runs in my family and I couldn't imagine doing something that didn't involve aircraft. I worked at one of the FBO's on the field for a total of 3 years before approached by Elite Jets.

I love to travel, cook and spend time with my friends and family.
About Elite Jets, LLC
Business Location: Orlando, Florida

Mallory worked with her best friend, Michelle.  Michelle's boyfriend/fiance was a charter jet pilot named Edgar, from Puerto Rico.*not sure if he was one of the pilots arrested who turned states evidence on PB or not as they were listed as CI)  IIRC he flew for the same company, either Elite Jet Charter, LLC (probable), or SheltAir (also possible).

Not sure, but this could be the same Michelle as Michelle Murphy, sometime roomie of Lee and Brian Luft(sp?), who knew about the "commando" mission to nab Casey on the night of July 3, but didn't go along for the fun... Michelle Murphy has been interviewed by LE.

Michelle (Mallory's bff) was a babysitter for two kids, per her myspace back in Sept/Oct.  She also has a friend/sister/cousin(?) who has kids -- they live in Sanford, where Casey told Matthew Crisp(sp?) that Caylee had a playdate.

Oh, also, Casey told LE on July 16 that Caylee liked to "try to run around Lake Underhill." On the map, this lake abuts the Executive Airport's runways to the south; looks like it's practically part of the airport property.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4867.msg774179#msg774179  My post from April 18, 2009.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: August 11, 2010, 06:16:53 AM »

Who is this "William" Cindy keeps referring to?

Also she is nucking futz if she thinks anyone is going to believe she dumped Nejame. Her email was ridiculous. She claims that NeJame called her into his office to withdraw as her attorney. Here's the unbelievable part, if she wanted to get rid of him, why would she then go on this song and dance with him in order for him to see her side of it so that he ended up asking her to keep him on? And why would he ask her to stay with him if he was the one who'd wanted to leave the association? Wouldn't he have just agreed not to terminate his services? The entire sentence from that crazy woman made NO SENSE!!! 
Sorry if this has already been answered, just reading along to catch up...

William would be William Rivera, head of Never Lose Hope Foundation.

We were researching Peter/Pete/Pedro Benevides/Benavides back in April of 2009 here in the Caylee thread. 

NLH and PB's car company put up the reward money and did the questionable car raffle as a fundraiser.

William Rivera and PB seem to have been partners in a scammy or semi-scammy credit card debt company and a phone sex company, as well.

We discussed the money-laundering investigation at that time too, I believe.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2010, 06:20:28 AM »

Link where Cindy talks about William and Pete B: 
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf

Also, at this link, it appears that the email Mark sent to the Anthonys via Brad, plus Cindy's reply, were emailed from Jose Baez to Beth Karas at Turner/CNN last month (July 2010).  But I'm not positive about that; just looks that way from the Yahoo header on the .pdf file at this link.

Back to reading...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2010, 06:24:06 AM »

this was part of the letter from Mark NeJame to sin-cin....

"Stop all of your silly and nonsensical ranting. It seems that you are fabricating matters in an effort to do whatever it takes to help Casey's defense, even if it means ignoring the truth about what really happened to Caylee. If you don't care about what happened to Caylee then just admit it. Stop twisting the truth and doing the bidding for her defense."

AMEN MARK!!!
I second that "AMEN!"

This quote of Mark's should be posted on a big billboard right across the street from the Anthonys' front door, IMO.  And lit up at night, too...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2010, 06:38:03 AM »

I am stuck....still trying to figure out that darn anticipated income..don't mind me....hattip...the world according/WS

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/02/casey-anthonys-parents-tried-to-replace-jose-baez/

Feb 17, 2010 ... Casey Anthony's Parents Tried To Replace Jose Baez

I remember this from back in February; it was when Marti McKenzie quit for lack of payment.

The writer says "early on in the case," and the attorney in question states that it was Conway who contacted him.  Conway started representing the A's right around the time Caylee's remains were discovered, yes?  Do we know the date when this guy was offered the job?  Just curious for timeline purposes; there was an awful lot going on behind the scenes in this case in November of 2008...

And also, from the article, re the "anticipated income" mentioned by the WS poster in the quoted post:

"Buonauro [the attorney they tried to hire for Casey] says Conway said Casey and her family were broke and, if he were willing to do without money up front, there was the possibility of some sort of defense fund or book or movie rights down the road.  Buonauro said no."

Pretty interesting.  I'm curious, too.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2010, 06:47:00 AM »

YW!!!  Gotta keep an eye on these people every minute! Monkey Devil!
David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.
  Pretty pitiful.  Is anyone reading at IS?  Do we know what Lohr has to say for himself re the plea deal discussion that NeJame says never happened?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: August 11, 2010, 06:56:33 AM »

And some more on Kid Finders and their connection with Pete B.

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/index.html

http://orlando.craigslist.org/search/jjj?query=interest%20rate
Resolutions center
Orlando, FL
407-591-9759
NEAR SANDLAKE AND OBT
NEAR THE FASHION SQUARE MALL
Sand Lake Rd. & S. Orange Blossom Trail
407-844-4948
407-418-0235
http://resolutionscenter.com/site/default.aspx
Winter Park, FL
321-527-3445
321-527-3447
Resolutions Center, Corp.
7600 Southland Boulevard, Suite 101
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: 877-696-1474
Fax: 321-214-0323
Email: csr@resolutionscenter.com

•  http://www.orlando.bbb.org/codbrep.html?wlcl=y&id=195753173
Primary Contact: Mr. Parrish Mateo (President)
Complaint Contact: Ms. Carol Ann (Compliance Department
from the orlando BBB
also know as:
Nationwide Marketing
Newport Equity
Resource Technology Center Corp.
RTC Solution Co
RTC, Inc
The Resolution Center
other locations:
1060 State Rd. 434, STE 156, Longwood, FL 32750, Seminole County
1583 E. Silver Star Rd., Ste 310, Ocoee, FL 34761, Orange County

•  http://www.orlando.bbb.org/codbrep.html?wlcl=y&id=195753173
Primary Contact: Mr. Parrish Mateo (President)
Complaint Contact: Ms. Carol Ann (Compliance Department
from the orlando BBB
also know as:
Nationwide Marketing
Newport Equity
Resource Technology Center Corp.
RTC Solution Co
RTC, Inc
The Resolution Center
other locations:
1060 State Rd. 434, STE 156, Longwood, FL 32750, Seminole County
1583 E. Silver Star Rd., Ste 310, Ocoee, FL 34761, Orange County

From April 2009 SM Caylee discussion, to add to this topic:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4867.msg774866#msg774866

Discussed:  Details regarding the connections between Matteo, William Rivera, P Benevides, NLH Foundation, KidFinders, and the raffle SNAFU...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: August 11, 2010, 07:03:02 AM »

Some new witnesses added to the State witness list.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24581575/detail.html
Thanks for posting this.

Captain Greg Cole is a Gulf County Sheriff's Office cadaver dog handler who was sent to participate in Caylee searches in the summer of 2008, including on Suburban Drive near the school.  He told OCSO about the high water levels he witnessed in the area.

Erica Gonzalez (interesting last name) was a Shot Girl at Fusian who Casey befriended.  The interesting point in her testimony is that she claims that on a phone call with Casey on July 15, 2008, while Casey was on the way to the airport to pick up Amy, she heard Casey say "Sit down, Caylee" or something like that.  Phone records jive.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: August 11, 2010, 07:40:44 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24584795/detail.html
Testimony: Casey Anthony Was Offered Plea Deal
Defense Wants Names Of Volunteers Who Searched Area Where Caylee Was Found
POSTED: 6:50 pm EDT August 10, 2010
UPDATED: 7:04 am EDT August 11, 2010
Testimony: Casey Anthony Was Offered Plea DealORLANDO, Fla. -- Newly released testimony from a journalist who searched the area where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found reveals Casey Anthony may have been offered a plea deal.
Updates On Facebook   http://www.facebook.com/caseyupdates
Special Section   
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Newly released testimony from a journalist who searched the area where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found reveals Casey Anthony may have been offered a plea deal.

Video posted on YouTube shows volunteers with Texas Equusearch searching an area off of Suburban Drive in August of 2008.
In a recorded statement just one week ago, the man who shot the YouTube video, journalist David Lohr, claimed he was sent that day to Suburban Drive, the same area where Caylee’s body was discovered in December of 2008.

Lohr said he was one of a dozen volunteers searching around the area.

Lohr also claimed he heard Casey was offered a deal for 10 years if she would reveal where Caylee was.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: August 11, 2010, 07:46:43 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/08/11/casey-anthony-and-muffin-wont-be-rving-anytime-soon/
Casey Anthony And Muffin Won’t Be RVing Anytime Soon
08/11/2010 donchais

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony To Lose Drivers License
08/11/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: August 11, 2010, 08:26:01 AM »

Hate to bring this OLD post forward but we received an email from Drew Kesse clarifying the Kidsfinder stuff.  Drew and Harlee have both asked to have their names removed from the Kidsfinders site after they realized that the Milsteads were felons.  The Milsteads have so far refused to remove the names:

I am still stuck on KFN ...like everyone else.
KFN shows this as their current license active address: 1740 E Rd #B Loxahatchee, FL 33470. I tried to map it. Its just a big field on a dirt road. No sign of humans or structures.
It shows these people listed that are KFN on this site:
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Loxahatchee/sherri-milstead-P1892833.aspx
Sherri Milstead
Related People:
    * Bobby J Vanover - this man comes up in searches that his little girl drown/family incident
    * Dennis Milstead
    * James Riddle
    * Karen Groover
    * Kari M Milstead
    * Linda Tinelli
    * Malori J Milstead
    * Mischa Tuttle - this is wife  of Vanover listed above, Daughter drown Sad
    * Sheri McCandless

Sherry Milstead & Sheri McCandless are the SAME PERSON

Good Morning Monks!  Turbo, thanks for sharing this info....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: August 11, 2010, 08:26:37 AM »

Yeppers!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: August 11, 2010, 09:01:51 AM »

YW!!!  Gotta keep an eye on these people every minute! Monkey Devil!
David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.
  Pretty pitiful.  Is anyone reading at IS?  Do we know what Lohr has to say for himself re the plea deal discussion that NeJame says never happened?
Hey Desi 
Sunny said he goes by crimwriter7.
Here is where I saw him posting.  http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=371174&page=24

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.