April 24, 2024, 12:48:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195246 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: August 11, 2010, 09:02:16 AM »

I wonder if anyone else caught this............or if it is even Peter Benevides. but I tend to think it is.........

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf
Thanks, Turbo.  I believe it's PB, also.  It would explain much about the A's being teflon.

It would also explain why after last year things started to go downhill for them and no money, since he was arrested. I have been trying to find the connection and I believe it is Mallory. I think she worked for him, but don't have it all together yet.

BINGO!!  I think you are right about the money and I will be interested in what you find out about the connection. May I ask why you think it is Mallory??  

Okay here is the Mallory connections...............

Sep 29, 2008

Google Mallory Parker:
About Mallory
Current
* Office Manager at Elite Jet Charter, LLC

Past
* Customer Service Representative at Sheltair
* customer service representative at sheltair
* customer service representative at executive air center
Education
* Valencia Community College

Let's see... I grew up on the Orlando Executive Airport and consider it to be my second home. Aviation runs in my family and I couldn't imagine doing something that didn't involve aircraft. I worked at one of the FBO's on the field for a total of 3 years before approached by Elite Jets.

I love to travel, cook and spend time with my friends and family.
About Elite Jets, LLC
Business Location: Orlando, Florida

Mallory worked with her best friend, Michelle.  Michelle's boyfriend/fiance was a charter jet pilot named Edgar, from Puerto Rico.*not sure if he was one of the pilots arrested who turned states evidence on PB or not as they were listed as CI)  IIRC he flew for the same company, either Elite Jet Charter, LLC (probable), or SheltAir (also possible).

Not sure, but this could be the same Michelle as Michelle Murphy, sometime roomie of Lee and Brian Luft(sp?), who knew about the "commando" mission to nab Casey on the night of July 3, but didn't go along for the fun... Michelle Murphy has been interviewed by LE.

Michelle (Mallory's bff) was a babysitter for two kids, per her myspace back in Sept/Oct.  She also has a friend/sister/cousin(?) who has kids -- they live in Sanford, where Casey told Matthew Crisp(sp?) that Caylee had a playdate.

Oh, also, Casey told LE on July 16 that Caylee liked to "try to run around Lake Underhill." On the map, this lake abuts the Executive Airport's runways to the south; looks like it's practically part of the airport property.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4867.msg774179#msg774179  My post from April 18, 2009.

DESI!!   thanks@!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: August 11, 2010, 09:05:56 AM »

this was part of the letter from Mark NeJame to sin-cin....

"Stop all of your silly and nonsensical ranting. It seems that you are fabricating matters in an effort to do whatever it takes to help Casey's defense, even if it means ignoring the truth about what really happened to Caylee. If you don't care about what happened to Caylee then just admit it. Stop twisting the truth and doing the bidding for her defense."

AMEN MARK!!!
I second that "AMEN!"

This quote of Mark's should be posted on a big billboard right across the street from the Anthonys' front door, IMO.  And lit up at night, too...

What a terrific idea!~ 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2010, 09:10:36 AM »

I am stuck....still trying to figure out that darn anticipated income..don't mind me....hattip...the world according/WS

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/02/casey-anthonys-parents-tried-to-replace-jose-baez/

Feb 17, 2010 ... Casey Anthony's Parents Tried To Replace Jose Baez

I remember this from back in February; it was when Marti McKenzie quit for lack of payment.

The writer says "early on in the case," and the attorney in question states that it was Conway who contacted him.  Conway started representing the A's right around the time Caylee's remains were discovered, yes?  Do we know the date when this guy was offered the job?  Just curious for timeline purposes; there was an awful lot going on behind the scenes in this case in November of 2008...

And also, from the article, re the "anticipated income" mentioned by the WS poster in the quoted post:

"Buonauro [the attorney they tried to hire for Casey] says Conway said Casey and her family were broke and, if he were willing to do without money up front, there was the possibility of some sort of defense fund or book or movie rights down the road.  Buonauro said no."

Pretty interesting.  I'm curious, too.

I just can't see the bank working out a new mortgage on the anticipated income UNLESS there is some sort of signed contract..there has to be SOMETHING other than the A's word. Not if and when they get jobs..My niece just refinanced their home and the bank wants proof of everything including at letter from the company she works for verifying that she will get a substantial raise when she is officially promoted on 9/1/10.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2010, 09:11:59 AM »

YW!!!  Gotta keep an eye on these people every minute! Monkey Devil!
David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.
  Pretty pitiful.  Is anyone reading at IS?  Do we know what Lohr has to say for himself re the plea deal discussion that NeJame says never happened?

desi, I read some yesterday...just happened to be be reading when he posted his first post....I haven't been over there today.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2010, 09:17:09 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/08/11/casey-anthony-and-muffin-wont-be-rving-anytime-soon/
Casey Anthony And Muffin Won’t Be RVing Anytime Soon
08/11/2010 donchais

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony To Lose Drivers License
08/11/10

Good Morning trim....thanks...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2010, 09:24:55 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/08/jose-baez-and-cheney-mason-still.html

this is a good read....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: August 11, 2010, 09:29:00 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/7488005/Casey-Anthony-Cindy-Anthonys-email-about-the-hair-brush

this is how sin-cin rationalizes her actions.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: August 11, 2010, 09:34:27 AM »

I wonder if anyone else caught this............or if it is even Peter Benevides. but I tend to think it is.........

I hit send too fast...........I also meant to add SMACKDOWN CINDY by NeJames........what a letter.

That letter was the best I have read in many moons.

Excellent.

Wow, just wow!  What an excellet letter from NeJame.  (Sorry, I'm far behind in reading posts.)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: August 11, 2010, 09:52:08 AM »

David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.
  Pretty pitiful.  Is anyone reading at IS?  Do we know what Lohr has to say for himself re the plea deal discussion that NeJame says never happened?
Hey Desi 
Sunny said he goes by crimwriter7.
Here is where I saw him posting.  http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=371174&page=24
Thanks, Trimm!
(I was being lazy; asking if anyone had taken the time to read over there, as I have not!  LOL)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: August 11, 2010, 09:57:20 AM »

Hey Sunny! 
I'll check it out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: August 11, 2010, 10:01:29 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/casey-anthony-circus-car-crashes-injures-two-clowns/
Casey Anthony Circus Car Crashes, Injures Two Clowns   
08/10/2010 donchais Leave a comment Go to comments

OMG.............that is hilarious. The funny thing is which they point out is there is NO LEGAL basis for the motion.............Just Cindy said............

Monkeys...........we have missed the boat....We should be ashamed we missed it .....

We did not realize that what Cindy says is now a legal precedent. ROFLMAO!

We need a KC Circus Car with a Flat Tire that we can post at times like this...and there will me many more and more often as the trial appoaches and during the trial!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: August 11, 2010, 10:06:29 AM »

I hit send too fast...........I also meant to add SMACKDOWN CINDY by NeJames........what a letter.

Excellent.

Wow, just wow!  What an excellet letter from NeJame.  (Sorry, I'm far behind in reading posts.)

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: August 11, 2010, 10:06:59 AM »

Thanks, Turbo.  I believe it's PB, also.  It would explain much about the A's being teflon.

It would also explain why after last year things started to go downhill for them and no money, since he was arrested. I have been trying to find the connection and I believe it is Mallory. I think she worked for him, but don't have it all together yet.

BINGO!!  I think you are right about the money and I will be interested in what you find out about the connection. May I ask why you think it is Mallory??  

Okay here is the Mallory connections...............

Sep 29, 2008

Google Mallory Parker:
About Mallory
Current
* Office Manager at Elite Jet Charter, LLC

Past
* Customer Service Representative at Sheltair
* customer service representative at sheltair
* customer service representative at executive air center
Education
* Valencia Community College

Let's see... I grew up on the Orlando Executive Airport and consider it to be my second home. Aviation runs in my family and I couldn't imagine doing something that didn't involve aircraft. I worked at one of the FBO's on the field for a total of 3 years before approached by Elite Jets.

I love to travel, cook and spend time with my friends and family.
About Elite Jets, LLC
Business Location: Orlando, Florida

Mallory worked with her best friend, Michelle.  Michelle's boyfriend/fiance was a charter jet pilot named Edgar, from Puerto Rico.*not sure if he was one of the pilots arrested who turned states evidence on PB or not as they were listed as CI)  IIRC he flew for the same company, either Elite Jet Charter, LLC (probable), or SheltAir (also possible).

Not sure, but this could be the same Michelle as Michelle Murphy, sometime roomie of Lee and Brian Luft(sp?), who knew about the "commando" mission to nab Casey on the night of July 3, but didn't go along for the fun... Michelle Murphy has been interviewed by LE.

Michelle (Mallory's bff) was a babysitter for two kids, per her myspace back in Sept/Oct.  She also has a friend/sister/cousin(?) who has kids -- they live in Sanford, where Casey told Matthew Crisp(sp?) that Caylee had a playdate.

Oh, also, Casey told LE on July 16 that Caylee liked to "try to run around Lake Underhill." On the map, this lake abuts the Executive Airport's runways to the south; looks like it's practically part of the airport property.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4867.msg774179#msg774179  My post from April 18, 2009.

Des! you had the goods on PB waaaay back!  Sleuthers like you make me proud to be a monkey, girl!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: August 11, 2010, 10:11:32 AM »

I notice that I hadn't seen Linda Kenney Baden on any of the motions rants from the dufense for ages....we haven't seen her in court either...this is the last document I have been able to find to far. 

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23621537/detail.html

Supplemental Motion to Compel Forensic Discovery  dated 5/18/10

Even on the July 22, 2010 Notice of Deposition for Dr. Vass, she is not copied

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/48545521/07262010-Defense-Bodyfarm-Depo-Notice

What is going on?  She would have to file with the court to withdraw and I haven't been able to find anything.  I am beginning to think something stinks in the outhouse~~

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: August 11, 2010, 10:13:56 AM »

Excellent.

Klaas

Rest in Peace Caylee

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: August 11, 2010, 10:15:20 AM »

Scatty, Sunny   

And as for LKB, she seems to have dropped off the face of the earth...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: August 11, 2010, 10:27:55 AM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Anthony.shtml
This is a good tool when you are trying to find something specific...most of the time is only a week or so behind

Copies of motions, orders, notices and objections found on the courthouse website.

State of Florida vs Casey Marie Anthony
Case No. 48-2008-CF-015606-O

Orders         Motions         Replies/Responses          Notices        Objections
Orders

* Order Denying Motion to Declare §921.141 and/or the §921.141(5)(D) Standard Instruction Unconstituional Facially and as Applied and to Preclude Their Application at Bar 8-6-2010
    * Order Denying Motion to Declare §921.141 Unconstitutional for Inadequate Appellate Review 8-6-2010
    * Order Denying Motion to Declare §921.141 Unconstitutional Due to its Failure to Narrow the Scope of the Death Penalty 8-6-2010
    * Order Denying Motion to Declare §921.141(5)(L) Unconstitutional Facially and as Applied and to Preclude its use in the Case at Bar 8-6-2010
    * Order Denying Motion to Declare §921.141(5)(M) Unconstitutional Facially and as Applied 8-6-2010
    * Order Denying Motion to Declare §921.141(5)(I) and to Preclude its use in the Present Case 8-6-2010
    * Order Denying Motion to Declare §921.141(5)(H) and/or the §921.141(5)(H) Standard Instruction Unconstitutional Facially and as Applied 8-6-2010
    * Order Denying Motion to Declare §921.141 Unconstitutional Because it Improperly Shifts Burden of Proof the the Defendant, Thereby Creating a Presumption of Death 8-6-2010
    * Order Denying Motion for Protective Order Regarding Telephone Recording of Robin Lunceford 8-2-2010
SNIPPED FOR SPACE
    * Defendant's Reply to State's Response to Motion to Preclude Death Procedures 10-2009

Notices

* Notice of Conflict 5-29-2010
    * Notice of Hearing 5-28-2010
    * Second Amended Notice of Hearing 5-26-2010
    * Notice of Filing 2-2010

Objections

* Objection to Release of Documents Related to Intended Defense Review of Evidence 7-12-2010
    * Objection to Court's Order on Defendant's Motion to Disqualify Trial Judge 4-30-2010
    * Written Objection to the Standard Jury Instruction on Reasonable Doubt 11-25-2009

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: August 11, 2010, 10:28:56 AM »

Scatty, Sunny   

And as for LKB, she seems to have dropped off the face of the earth...

Yep...you would think she would be copied on all motions, orders etc....and nothing that I can find since May....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: August 11, 2010, 10:57:28 AM »

Regarding the Sherri Milstead / Sheri McCandless business, I have not dug too deep, but they seem like two different people from what I can tell.  Sheri McCandless in Palm Beach seems to be the one on the board of directors for Kidfinders, and as you can see in her Facebook profile, she is not Sherri Milstead.  But I could be wrong about this.

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/sherimFL

Membership committee for Association of Fundraising Professionals:
http://www.afppbc.org/Membership-Committee

She and Hugh McCandless are the principals of this business in Palm Beach:
http://www.bettercopycenter.com/index.htm

However, on this profile, Kidfinders is named only as a "possible related company:"
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/West-Palm-Beach/sheri-mccandless/36044701.aspx

Maybe she wishes to distance herself from the Kidfinders limelight?

Note the different spellings:  Sherri vs. Sheri.  I could be wrong, but I think there are two different Sher(r)i's associated with KidFinders.

-----
On another note, that last name, McCandless, has come up elsewhere in the case, though.  Check out this SM post from misitx5 way back in September 2008:
-----

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27
« Reply #404 on: September 20, 2008, 05:01:48 PM »

Okay question please tell me how common the last name McCandless is in Florida..

Deborah McCandless, VP Operations: for Gameday....

Remember that ad on craigslist going around that said casey had connection to a guy name Craig McCandless from a fight club....I looked in that website that supposedly had Casey's pic on it and I thought the site was BS...

So I was wondering how popular that last name is..

-----

Gameday is Lee Anthony's employer...

I don't believe the Craig McCandless thing was ever proven...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: August 11, 2010, 11:01:13 AM »

Just to be clear, this is the copy/paste of the SM post I just quoted, from September 2008:

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27
« Reply #404 on: September 20, 2008, 05:01:48 PM »

Okay question please tell me how common the last name McCandless is in Florida..

Deborah McCandless, VP Operations: for Gameday....

Remember that ad on craigslist going around that said casey had connection to a guy name Craig McCandless from a fight club....I looked in that website that supposedly had Casey's pic on it and I thought the site was BS...

So I was wondering how popular that last name is..
and this is the link:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3413.msg463108#msg463108

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.