April 26, 2024, 11:02:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195314 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: August 11, 2010, 11:02:59 AM »

Scatty, Sunny   

And as for LKB, she seems to have dropped off the face of the earth...

Yep...you would think she would be copied on all motions, orders etc....and nothing that I can find since May....
Has LKB even shown her face in Florida since the Indigency hearing back in March? 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: August 11, 2010, 11:09:28 AM »

That was his blog. It's my understanding that he was let go from there and is now with AOL news.
I remember that he was very close with Sean Krause (may he rest in peace). Can't remember the name of Sean's website, but I know it's now defunct.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: August 11, 2010, 11:10:15 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24579474/detail.html

Casey Anthony To Lose Drivers License
Clerk Asks State To Suspend License For Failing To Pay Court Costs

POSTED: Tuesday, August 10, 2010
UPDATED: 7:14 pm EDT August 10, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has failed to pay court costs ordered by a judge, according to the Orange County Clerk of Courts.

On Saturday, the clerk turned over the $381 overdue bill to a collection agency. The clerk has also sent a notice to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles requesting that Anthony's drivers license be suspended until the debt is paid.

In January, Anthony pleaded guilty to stealing checks from her former friend Amy Huizenga.

Judge Stan Strickland sentenced Anthony to 412 days in jail, which she had already served while incarcerated up on murder charges.

The judge also ordered Anthony to pay $348 in court costs, which were to be paid in full by the end of April.

According to court clerk records, Anthony never paid those costs, as well as more than $30 in late fees.

Under Florida law, the state can suspend a defendant's drivers license if they fail to make timely court-ordered payments.

Casey Anthony's father has expressed interest in his daughter retaining her driving privileges while she's locked up in jail. In a March 2009 letter, George Anthony asked his daughter to sign some drivers license paperwork that he had given to her attorney. "Please, we need that signed," George Anthony wrote. "If not, your license is void and you would have to take all the tests again."

In addition to court costs, the Orange County Sheriff's Office submitted a $5517.75 bill for "investigative costs" associated with the check fraud case. Anthony's attorneys have disputed that amount, and so far a judge has not ordered Anthony to pay those costs.

I really don't think this is going to be a problem....she will never drive again EVER!  IMO

Hahaha. I was tempted to put Casey in a baby car and have her driving in circles in her cell.

Lol! Do it!!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: August 11, 2010, 11:11:59 AM »

It's my understanding that they were not related. Just close friends.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: August 11, 2010, 11:37:47 AM »

Curly, David's bio does indeed say that he has "left" the Investigation Discovery network as of January 2010, when he joined AOL News.

However, I just looked and there are a couple of posts on ID written by him, dated July 27, 2010.  Here is one on the Natalee case.  So I'm not sure whether he is still occasionally writing for ID.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2010/07/remembering-natalee-holloways-case-as-joran-van-der-sloots-story-unravels.html

It seems that the "Uncle David" bit was apparently a long-running inside joke on Sean Krause's part.  Most people believed it for a long time.

Quote from Lohr's blog post on the occasion of Sean's death:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/02/sean-krause.html

I never got to say goodbye to Sean, and it is not easy for me to accept that. He did, however, say goodbye in a message that he left for me just before he passed on. When I first started this article, I was thinking that I would not share the message; however, after giving it some thought, I decided to anyway, as I found his message to be very heartfelt and touching. Those of you who never read his blog won't understand the meaning of it, but those who did will understand the "joke" he was referring to.

"David, I know the joke about you being my uncle may have gone a bit too far, but I really wish I had an uncle like you. Actually, I consider you a brother."

I too considered him a brother.

(Sorry for the o/t, Monkeys.)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: August 11, 2010, 11:39:25 AM »

(link to David Lohr's bio information cited above)
http://www.davidlohr.net/

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: August 11, 2010, 11:48:09 AM »

Scatty, Sunny   

Name Linda Kenney Baden
Bio My focus is on criminal and civil rights cases: e.g. against the State of NJ for racial profiling. Also have handled a number of high profile criminal matters.
http://twitter.com/kenneybaden
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: August 11, 2010, 11:55:32 AM »

Name Linda Kenney Baden
Bio My focus is on criminal and civil rights cases: e.g. against the State of NJ for racial profiling. Also have handled a number of high profile criminal matters.
Ha. Thanks, Northern Rose.  So we know she is alive and tweeting, at least as of August 4. 

Wonder whether or not this case will remain among the "number of high profile criminal matters" she refers to.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: August 11, 2010, 12:04:57 PM »

Name Linda Kenney Baden
Ha. Thanks, Northern Rose.  So we know she is alive and tweeting, at least as of August 4. 

Wonder whether or not this case will remain among the "number of high profile criminal matters" she refers to.

Williams over alcohol limit
<snipped>

Defense lawyer Linda Kenney Baden said Wednesday "there are a lot of issues" in contention, including whether Williams was driving. He initially told police the driver had left the accident scene, but prosecutors say surveillance video and witnesses establish that he was alone in the car.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4922869
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2010, 12:06:14 PM »

Just to be clear, this is the copy/paste of the SM post I just quoted, from September 2008:

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27
« Reply #404 on: September 20, 2008, 05:01:48 PM »

Okay question please tell me how common the last name McCandless is in Florida..

Deborah McCandless, VP Operations: for Gameday....

Remember that ad on craigslist going around that said casey had connection to a guy name Craig McCandless from a fight club....I looked in that website that supposedly had Casey's pic on it and I thought the site was BS...

So I was wondering how popular that last name is..
and this is the link:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3413.msg463108#msg463108

desi, again thanks for sharing your research with us....sometimes we need a spread sheet just to keep everyone straight

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2010, 12:07:35 PM »

SUNY rebuts racial claims; NCAA to question Broadus; Macon deal extended
<snipped>

Broadus' New York-based attorney, Linda Kenney-Baden, said Broadus was told by sources at the university -- not administrators -- that the extension was for a period of two years, an indication the school is in no rush to reinstate Broadus. Glover could not confirm the extension period.

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20100426/NEWS01/4260378/SUNY+rebuts+racial+claims++NCAA+to+question+Broadus++Macon+contract+extended
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2010, 12:10:16 PM »

Scatty, Sunny   

Yep...you would think she would be copied on all motions, orders etc....and nothing that I can find since May....
Has LKB even shown her face in Florida since the Indigency hearing back in March? 

that is the last time!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #252 on: August 11, 2010, 12:13:20 PM »

Scatty, Sunny   

that is the last time!!
My crystal ball says LKB will be leaving the defense team, why would she ruin her reputation on this case, I keep asking myself. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: August 11, 2010, 12:20:52 PM »

Scatty, Sunny   

that is the last time!!

IMO baez and co. are just chumming the waters with their enemies for something to do until their game is up. Sooner or later I think they'll try to present some version of an accident, try to get a deal. Maybe the State will say no, but I doubt it. Until then, this is all free publicitry and networking time for bozo. Why not use the State's money to cultivate your media resources and make this thing so sensational that your client's ATTY is in the news, not the case, the atty!. LKB has probably not "left" the team, but isn't going to try and use this interim to gain notoriety from this mess.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: August 11, 2010, 12:46:07 PM »

I don't know what date it is, but LKB has a meeting at the body farm with Dr Vass
and Ashton this month. I do not have a link for this. I thought she had quit also,
but I guess not. But I do think that the time she is putting into this is limited.
She hasn't been paid anything on this case.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: August 11, 2010, 01:07:03 PM »

I wonder if anyone else caught this............or if it is even Peter Benevides. but I tend to think it is.........

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf
Thanks, Turbo.  I believe it's PB, also.  It would explain much about the A's being teflon.

It would also explain why after last year things started to go downhill for them and no money, since he was arrested. I have been trying to find the connection and I believe it is Mallory. I think she worked for him, but don't have it all together yet.

BINGO!!  I think you are right about the money and I will be interested in what you find out about the connection. May I ask why you think it is Mallory?? 

Okay here is the Mallory connections...............

Sep 29, 2008

Google Mallory Parker:
About Mallory
Current
* Office Manager at Elite Jet Charter, LLC

Past
* Customer Service Representative at Sheltair
* customer service representative at sheltair
* customer service representative at executive air center
Education
* Valencia Community College

Let's see... I grew up on the Orlando Executive Airport and consider it to be my second home. Aviation runs in my family and I couldn't imagine doing something that didn't involve aircraft. I worked at one of the FBO's on the field for a total of 3 years before approached by Elite Jets.

I love to travel, cook and spend time with my friends and family.
About Elite Jets, LLC
Business Location: Orlando, Florida

Mallory worked with her best friend, Michelle.  Michelle's boyfriend/fiance was a charter jet pilot named Edgar, from Puerto Rico.*not sure if he was one of the pilots arrested who turned states evidence on PB or not as they were listed as CI)  IIRC he flew for the same company, either Elite Jet Charter, LLC (probable), or SheltAir (also possible).

Not sure, but this could be the same Michelle as Michelle Murphy, sometime roomie of Lee and Brian Luft(sp?), who knew about the "commando" mission to nab Casey on the night of July 3, but didn't go along for the fun... Michelle Murphy has been interviewed by LE.

Michelle (Mallory's bff) was a babysitter for two kids, per her myspace back in Sept/Oct.  She also has a friend/sister/cousin(?) who has kids -- they live in Sanford, where Casey told Matthew Crisp(sp?) that Caylee had a playdate.

Oh, also, Casey told LE on July 16 that Caylee liked to "try to run around Lake Underhill." On the map, this lake abuts the Executive Airport's runways to the south; looks like it's practically part of the airport property.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4867.msg774179#msg774179  My post from April 18, 2009.

Sorry I did not give you credit on that if that was yours originally but I had it in my "notebook" from a WS link to DocStoc dated 7/08  for my notes and someone had asked how Mallory was connected to PB. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: August 11, 2010, 01:08:09 PM »

I don't know what date it is, but LKB has a meeting at the body farm with Dr Vass
and Ashton this month. I do not have a link for this. I thought she had quit also,
but I guess not. But I do think that the time she is putting into this is limited.

IIRC the depositions were rescheduled for the 21st of Sept. in Knoxville

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2010, 01:10:53 PM »

Scatty, Sunny   

that is the last time!!

IMO baez and co. are just chumming the waters with their enemies for something to do until their game is up. Sooner or later I think they'll try to present some version of an accident, try to get a deal. Maybe the State will say no, but I doubt it. Until then, this is all free publicitry and networking time for bozo. Why not use the State's money to cultivate your media resources and make this thing so sensational that your client's ATTY is in the news, not the case, the atty!. LKB has probably not "left" the team, but isn't going to try and use this interim to gain notoriety from this mess.

I think that is all they are doing........just biding their time, milking the state for money and then going to have her plead no contest to save her from the DP. I am personally glad she will end up in jail for the rest of her life, but NeJames was right in the beginning BOZO was not qualified to handle this case. She should have plead this down in the beginning and she would have been out of jail in her 30s.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2010, 01:19:30 PM »

Regarding the Sherri Milstead / Sheri McCandless business, I have not dug too deep, but they seem like two different people from what I can tell.  Sheri McCandless in Palm Beach seems to be the one on the board of directors for Kidfinders, and as you can see in her Facebook profile, she is not Sherri Milstead.  But I could be wrong about this.

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/sherimFL

Membership committee for Association of Fundraising Professionals:
http://www.afppbc.org/Membership-Committee

She and Hugh McCandless are the principals of this business in Palm Beach:
http://www.bettercopycenter.com/index.htm

However, on this profile, Kidfinders is named only as a "possible related company:"
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/West-Palm-Beach/sheri-mccandless/36044701.aspx

Maybe she wishes to distance herself from the Kidfinders limelight?

Note the different spellings:  Sherri vs. Sheri.  I could be wrong, but I think there are two different Sher(r)i's associated with KidFinders.

-----
On another note, that last name, McCandless, has come up elsewhere in the case, though.  Check out this SM post from misitx5 way back in September 2008:
-----

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27
« Reply #404 on: September 20, 2008, 05:01:48 PM »

Okay question please tell me how common the last name McCandless is in Florida..

Deborah McCandless, VP Operations: for Gameday....

Remember that ad on craigslist going around that said casey had connection to a guy name Craig McCandless from a fight club....I looked in that website that supposedly had Casey's pic on it and I thought the site was BS...

So I was wondering how popular that last name is..

-----

Gameday is Lee Anthony's employer...

I don't believe the Craig McCandless thing was ever proven...

I found in the early property listings where Sheri Milstead and Sherri McCandless were the same person. One business or property listing even had Sheri McCandless-Milstead as an owner.

Unfortunately, that is on my other computer which crashed, but I will ask Blink as we both had copies of all of those property transfers. The one on face book is not the right age for the one listed in that investigation we did. That may be Sheri Milstead's brother's wife though. Her family was listed as McCandless and that is why some people thought there might be a connection with that FC Craig McCandless.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2010, 01:20:52 PM »

Hi Mary, please explain what you mean by a meeting at the body farm w/ Dr. Vass and Mr. Ashton. Are you referring to the deposition?  If so, Dr. Vass and the other 4 persons from the body farm depos have been rescheduled to 9/21 an 9/22.  I noted earlier that LKB was not on the notice....which seems strange since we all assume she will be there for the depos. But then again, the duffense seems to do things their way... As far as her not being paid....that was her decision to sign on pro bono. No sympathy from me for her on that one

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.