April 24, 2024, 09:54:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195237 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: August 11, 2010, 01:21:42 PM »

I don't know what date it is, but LKB has a meeting at the body farm with Dr Vass
and Ashton this month. I do not have a link for this. I thought she had quit also,
but I guess not. But I do think that the time she is putting into this is limited.
She hasn't been paid anything on this case.

IIRC the depositions were rescheduled for the 21st of Sept. in Knoxville

ooopssss I should have read ahead!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: August 11, 2010, 01:22:34 PM »

It's my understanding that they were not related. Just close friends.

hi curly!  yep mine too

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: August 11, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24593241/detail.html
Casey Anthony Could Lose Driver's License
License Could Be Suspended Because Of Unpaid Court Fees
POSTED: 11:56 am EDT August 11, 2010
UPDATED: 12:42 pm EDT August 11, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s driver's license could be suspended, court records show.

Anthony pleaded guilty in January to 13 counts in a check fraud case and was ordered to pay certain court costs.
The costs have yet to be paid in their entirety, so the Orange County Clerk of Courts forwarded the outstanding balance of $381 to a collection agency on Saturday.

The clerk also sent a notice to suspend Anthony’s driving privileges.

The state of Florida can suspend driver's licenses for a variety of reasons, including unpaid court fees.
Anthony’s check fraud charges stemmed from surveillance video that authorities said showed her at local stores and banks spending more than $600 of her friend Amy Huizenga’s money while Caylee was missing.

Anthony’s vehicle is currently in the custody of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office as evidence in Caylee’s disappearance

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: August 11, 2010, 01:25:24 PM »

Scatty, Sunny   

And as for LKB, she seems to have dropped off the face of the earth...

Yep...you would think she would be copied on all motions, orders etc....and nothing that I can find since May....
Has LKB even shown her face in Florida since the Indigency hearing back in March? 

that is the last time!!
My crystal ball says LKB will be leaving the defense team, why would she ruin her reputation on this case, I keep asking myself. 

hi nrcg....IMO she might stay on just to have someone knowledgeable about forensics, if it goes to trial.   But at this point who knows....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: August 11, 2010, 01:35:06 PM »

Scatty, Sunny   

Yep...you would think she would be copied on all motions, orders etc....and nothing that I can find since May....
Has LKB even shown her face in Florida since the Indigency hearing back in March? 

that is the last time!!

IMO baez and co. are just chumming the waters with their enemies for something to do until their game is up. Sooner or later I think they'll try to present some version of an accident, try to get a deal. Maybe the State will say no, but I doubt it. Until then, this is all free publicitry and networking time for bozo. Why not use the State's money to cultivate your media resources and make this thing so sensational that your client's ATTY is in the news, not the case, the atty!. LKB has probably not "left" the team, but isn't going to try and use this interim to gain notoriety from this mess.

I think that is all they are doing........just biding their time, milking the state for money and then going to have her plead no contest to save her from the DP. I am personally glad she will end up in jail for the rest of her life, but NeJames was right in the beginning BOZO was not qualified to handle this case. She should have plead this down in the beginning and she would have been out of jail in her 30s.

I agree on all points.   the longer this goes on, the more convinced I am that they will plead her out.....IF they can get her to take a plea.  I just read the emails from when BOZO was inquiring about an use immunity deal for her....he should have taken it........
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1082457/Casey-Anthony-immunity-email

It looks like he started out on the right path...what happened?  $$$$$'s is my guess.

He inquired about use immunity somewhere around 7/25/08, discussed it face to face with LDB on 8/12/08, requested an extension of time on 8/27/08 and got til 9/2/08 to accept the offer. It looks as if he just let it run out.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2010, 01:41:30 PM »

http://blog.syracuse.com/entertainment/2010/08/larry_garrison_is_the_middle_m.html
Larry Garrison is the middle man for tabloid news
Published: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 12:35 PM     Updated: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 1:15 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #266 on: August 11, 2010, 01:47:17 PM »

Scatty, Sunny   

that is the last time!!
My crystal ball says LKB will be leaving the defense team, why would she ruin her reputation on this case, I keep asking myself. 

hi nrcg....IMO she might stay on just to have someone knowledgeable about forensics, if it goes to trial.   But at this point who knows....
She is very knowledgeable on forensics, will give her that.   I just can't believe there is attention given to Casey and losing her darn driving license  WTH
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #267 on: August 11, 2010, 01:48:25 PM »

http://blog.syracuse.com/entertainment/2010/08/larry_garrison_is_the_middle_m.html
Larry Garrison is the middle man for tabloid news
Published: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 12:35 PM     Updated: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 1:15 PM
Now here is a man that I wish would start talking  I'm sure he is a wealth of info.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: August 11, 2010, 02:01:44 PM »

I don't know what date it is, but LKB has a meeting at the body farm with Dr Vass
and Ashton this month. I do not have a link for this. I thought she had quit also,
but I guess not. But I do think that the time she is putting into this is limited.
Mary's comment sent me Googling.  I didn't learn when this meeting will take place, but I did refresh my memory about Dr. Arpad Vass.  He is a research scientist at the Oak Ridge National Labs in Oak Ridge, TN.  He is the expert who developed the decomp-air-sniffing technology, and is scheduled to be deposed in September.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/48545521/07262010-Defense-Bodyfarm-Depo-Notice
This notice of deposition is signed by Mason and does not mention Kenney-Baden... however I somehow recall that she might be slated to do this depo? 

Dr. Vass also heads up the Forensic Anthropology Department (including the Body Farm) at University of Tennessee, per Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arpad_Vass

I don't know about a meeting with Vass, Kenney-Baden, and Ashton this month, but will keep looking.  I do recall that the duhfense has made noises about demanding a Frye hearing to challenge Dr. Vass's technology...not sure where that stands, but also thought I heard that LKB would be involved if that happened, which makes sense, as forensics would be her specialty.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: August 11, 2010, 02:03:14 PM »

IIRC the depositions were rescheduled for the 21st of Sept. in Knoxville
ooopssss I should have read ahead!!
Desi, too!  (too many irons in the fire right now, I guess)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: August 11, 2010, 02:06:37 PM »

Sorry I did not give you credit on that if that was yours originally but I had it in my "notebook" from a WS link to DocStoc dated 7/08  for my notes and someone had asked how Mallory was connected to PB. 
Don't be silly, Turbokins!  I too have found text by me, you, and many other Monkeys, unattributed, all over the Internet.  I figured you must have found it "out there" somewhere!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: August 11, 2010, 02:10:37 PM »

She is very knowledgeable on forensics, will give her that.   I just can't believe there is attention given to Casey and losing her darn driving license  WTH

I think it is a red herring of some kind...........she does not need a license and it is no big deal to retest to get a license. When you move from state to state, most states require you take their test.

I believe originally when George wanted to get those papers to her, it was some other kind of papers he wanted her to sign. Think about it .......all he would have to do for a DL is mail the form they send out to her, let her sign it and mail it in.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: August 11, 2010, 02:11:29 PM »

I found in the early property listings where Sheri Milstead and Sherri McCandless were the same person. One business or property listing even had Sheri McCandless-Milstead as an owner.

Unfortunately, that is on my other computer which crashed, but I will ask Blink as we both had copies of all of those property transfers. The one on face book is not the right age for the one listed in that investigation we did. That may be Sheri Milstead's brother's wife though. Her family was listed as McCandless and that is why some people thought there might be a connection with that FC Craig McCandless.
Interesting!  (and what property transfers?)

Hope I didn't lead anyone astray there.  Please do post when/if you find that info, okay? I'm very curious.  Seems it would be highly illegal if Sherri Milstead is listing herself as two people with two names on the business docs for Kidfinders!  Yikes.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: August 11, 2010, 02:16:44 PM »

Sorry I did not give you credit on that if that was yours originally but I had it in my "notebook" from a WS link to DocStoc dated 7/08  for my notes and someone had asked how Mallory was connected to PB.  
Don't be silly, Turbokins!  I too have found text by me, you, and many other Monkeys, unattributed, all over the Internet.  I figured you must have found it "out there" somewhere!

Well, since I am here all the time, I just did not want you to think I took your post and used it as mine, so I wanted you to know where I got it.  

I have a new notebook so to speak on much of this but unfortunately when my other puter crashed, I lost so much and replacing much of it has been hunt and find so the originals are not listed like they were in my other computer because the ones I have now are not of the time when they were written.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: August 11, 2010, 02:18:48 PM »

I found in the early property listings where Sheri Milstead and Sherri McCandless were the same person. One business or property listing even had Sheri McCandless-Milstead as an owner.

Unfortunately, that is on my other computer which crashed, but I will ask Blink as we both had copies of all of those property transfers. The one on face book is not the right age for the one listed in that investigation we did. That may be Sheri Milstead's brother's wife though. Her family was listed as McCandless and that is why some people thought there might be a connection with that FC Craig McCandless.
Interesting!  (and what property transfers?)

Hope I didn't lead anyone astray there.  Please do post when/if you find that info, okay? I'm very curious.  Seems it would be highly illegal if Sherri Milstead is listing herself as two people with two names on the business docs for Kidfinders!  Yikes.

I will email Blink, but I think we found more than two names and some things with either close relatives and/or their kids names.  There was also some change of spellings in some of the names.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: August 11, 2010, 02:18:50 PM »

Scatty, Sunny   

that is the last time!!

I think it was more to draw attention to the fact that even though ORDERED, BOZO didn't see fit to pay the court.  He feels like he is not governed by the same rules as others......I am waiting for the day when some judge gets tired of his flagrant thumbing or flipping the bird and throw his ass in jail!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: August 11, 2010, 02:21:21 PM »

I think it is a red herring of some kind...........she does not need a license and it is no big deal to retest to get a license. When you move from state to state, most states require you take their test.

I believe originally when George wanted to get those papers to her, it was some other kind of papers he wanted her to sign. Think about it .......all he would have to do for a DL is mail the form they send out to her, let her sign it and mail it in.

you might correct. I took it much more simply....he was trying to assure his little darling that she would be walking out of jail on the arms of her attorneys and she would have her drivers license all ready for her!!   Or more simply....more of georgieboy's bullchit!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #277 on: August 11, 2010, 02:26:39 PM »

That was his blog. It's my understanding that he was let go from there and is now with AOL news.
I remember that he was very close with Sean Krause (may he rest in peace). Can't remember the name of Sean's website, but I know it's now defunct.
he was a troubled, bitter, bitter man.  I do hope he found his way to peace.  He was not a likeable guy, IMO.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: August 11, 2010, 02:50:35 PM »

<<respectful snip>>
you might correct. I took it much more simply....he was trying to assure his little darling that she would be walking out of jail on the arms of her attorneys and she would have her drivers license all ready for her!!   Or more simply....more of georgieboy's bullchit!!
Ah, but it is all a moot point anyway.  I believe that under Florida law, a person's driver license is automatically revoked when it is discovered that the driver has used her vehicle to haul around the decomposing corpse of her toddler she has murdered, and/or used said vehicle to transport and dispose of said corpse...

JK,     but  .

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: August 11, 2010, 03:00:35 PM »

<<respectful snip>>
Ah, but it is all a moot point anyway.  I believe that under Florida law, a person's driver license is automatically revoked when it is discovered that the driver has used her vehicle to haul around the decomposing corpse of her toddler she has murdered, and/or used said vehicle to transport and dispose of said corpse...

JK,     but  .

OHMYGAWD!!  I think you are right!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.