March 28, 2024, 11:48:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 194660 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: August 11, 2010, 03:06:51 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24595095/detail.html
Casey Orders Cocoa, Beef Sticks, Overdraws Account
Records Show Latest Purchases, Account Balance
POSTED: 1:45 pm EDT August 11, 2010
UPDATED: 2:08 pm EDT August 11, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s latest order from the jail’s commissary includes snack foods and personal care items, records from the Orange County Corrections Department show.
Anthony’s account was $6.94 overdrawn, as of Aug. 10, her account summary shows.

On July 25, Anthony placed an order from the commissary for personal care items such as shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and ponytail holders.
Anthony also ordered hot cocoa, water bottles, peanut butter and both original and “high heat” flavored beef sticks.

The order did not post to her account until July 29, a day a deposit for $140 was posted to the account from Casey’s mother, Cindy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: August 11, 2010, 03:14:42 PM »

I wonder how the dunce-fense  are going to explain the adipocere  (grave wax) on the paper towels in the boot of Kc's car?

Adipocere (pronounced /ˈædɪpoˌsiər/), also known as corpse, grave or mortuary wax, is a wax-like organic substance formed by the anaerobic bacterial hydrolysis of fat in tissue, such as body fat in corpses. In its formation, putrefaction is replaced by a permanent firm cast of fatty tissues, internal organs and the face.

Corpses of women, infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation because they contain more body fat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere

does anyone remember seeing a report on the grave wax yet???  My mind is a total blank on it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: August 11, 2010, 03:15:37 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s latest order from the jail’s commissary includes snack foods and personal care items, records from the Orange County Corrections Department show.
Anthony’s account was $6.94 overdrawn, as of Aug. 10, her account summary shows.

On July 25, Anthony placed an order from the commissary for personal care items such as shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and ponytail holders.
Anthony also ordered hot cocoa, water bottles, peanut butter and both original and “high heat” flavored beef sticks.

The order did not post to her account until July 29, a day a deposit for $140 was posted to the account from Casey’s mother, Cindy.

ooopssssss sin-cin better get her butt down there and put some money in that account....NOW!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: August 11, 2010, 03:25:34 PM »

That was his blog. It's my understanding that he was let go from there and is now with AOL news.
I remember that he was very close with Sean Krause (may he rest in peace). Can't remember the name of Sean's website, but I know it's now defunct.
he was a troubled, bitter, bitter man.  I do hope he found his way to peace.  He was not a likeable guy, IMO.

He used to post on an insane forum that I was once a member of. He seemed to be very nice, but I've heard the same thing from others that felt the way you do about him.
At the time, he was all Natasha and Boris'd out over the emails he exchanged with Cindy Anthony and was letting little snippets of them out.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: August 11, 2010, 03:30:38 PM »

I wonder how the dunce-fense  are going to explain the adipocere  (grave wax) on the paper towels in the boot of Kc's car?

Adipocere (pronounced /ˈædɪpoˌsiər/), also known as corpse, grave or mortuary wax, is a wax-like organic substance formed by the anaerobic bacterial hydrolysis of fat in tissue, such as body fat in corpses. In its formation, putrefaction is replaced by a permanent firm cast of fatty tissues, internal organs and the face.

Corpses of women, infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation because they contain more body fat.

does anyone remember seeing a report on the grave wax yet???  My mind is a total blank on it

That adipocere makes me nauseous even though I work in a lab and have seen much grosser stuff. This one makes me gag.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: August 11, 2010, 03:32:26 PM »

ooopssssss sin-cin better get her butt down there and put some money in that account....NOW!!

Irresponsible even behind bars.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: August 11, 2010, 03:34:25 PM »

She is very knowledgeable on forensics, will give her that.   I just can't believe there is attention given to Casey and losing her darn driving license  WTH
I think it is a red herring of some kind...........she does not need a license and it is no big deal to retest to get a license. When you move from state to state, most states require you take their test.
<<respectful snip>>
you might correct. I took it much more simply....he was trying to assure his little darling that she would be walking out of jail on the arms of her attorneys and she would have her drivers license all ready for her!!   Or more simply....more of georgieboy's bullchit!!
Ah, but it is all a moot point anyway.  I believe that under Florida law, a person's driver license is automatically revoked when it is discovered that the driver has used her vehicle to haul around the decomposing corpse of her toddler she has murdered, and/or used said vehicle to transport and dispose of said corpse...

JK,     but  .

The car was registered to Rosebud and Mr Rosebud so I think they will get the car back?  If they throw Mr Rosebud under the bus do you think he could lose his license as the car was registered to him?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: August 11, 2010, 03:43:36 PM »

Ah, but it is all a moot point anyway.  I believe that under Florida law, a person's driver license is automatically revoked when it is discovered that the driver has used her vehicle to haul around the decomposing corpse of her toddler she has murdered, and/or used said vehicle to transport and dispose of said corpse...
JK,     but  .
The car was registered to Rosebud and Mr Rosebud so I think they will get the car back?  If they throw Mr Rosebud under the bus do you think he could lose his license as the car was registered to him?
Good point.  I'll have to double-check the Florida statutes on that one.
  ("Rosebud and Mr. Rosebud!"  LOL)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2010, 03:54:13 PM »

It was in one of the FBI released documents because it made reference to it and then the numbers on the pages skipped 2 pages. I l looked through the whole report a few times trying to find those pages. Then I wondered what they had NOT released that pertained to the grave wax. (like DNA, time of death (as it can be dated easily, etc.)  I had forgotten about it until you mentioned it but I sure do remember it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: August 11, 2010, 03:56:18 PM »

It was like she was determined to spend it all at once. $140 spent in one day? 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: August 11, 2010, 04:16:58 PM »

does anyone remember seeing a report on the grave wax yet??? My mind is a total blank on it
Oh, haven't you heard, Sunny?  They are trying to frame poor Casey!  There was NO odor.  There is NO evidence.  And there is NO adipocere.  It was just grease.  From the pizza, you know?  Wait, what?  Oh... It's for certain that there was actually NO PIZZA in that trash bag in Casey's trunk?  Well, darn.

Um, um, um, -- Oh, I know!  It had to have been animal fat, then.  Yeah, from the (non-existent) "meat products" that Henry Lee (didn't) find when he went through the trash from the trunk!  How's that?

No?  Um.... Velveeta, then?  Dead squirrel fluids?  Bacon fat from Zanny's breakfast taco?  Or maybe it was fake adipocere left behind by the real killer, AmyRicardoTonyJesse?

Well, whatever it was, it couldn't have been real human adipocere.  We all know that is just "junk science."

Bottom line, if the facts show that there really was adipocere in that trunk, then those paper towels had to have been planted there by the evil Yuri Melich or John Allen.  Or Tim Miller.  Or Leonard Padilla.  Or Kathi Belich.  Yeah.

Besides, <nervous twitch> Caylee is ALIVE. <odd grimace> And she HAS been from Day One.  So there.

Do I sound like Cindy yet?

-----
In all seriousness, I believe the adipocere will be just one of the ways that little Caylee will work from beyond to make sure that her murderer gets justice... we shall see.

I agree with Turbo; I think I've seen a report... seem to remember it... but can't find a comprehensive one.  Quickly searching, this was all I came up with:

See page 7 of this link,
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/06/19/6551.6591.pdf

"... fatty acids, such as the ones detected, (palmitic, stearic, myristic, oleic) indicate a fat decomposition product like adipocere (grave wax) present on the paper towels."
[..]
"While the amounts of these fatty acids can vary, the fatty acid ratios detected on the paper towels are quite consistent with those identified in human and pic decomposition studies."
-----

Unless there was a dead  in Casey's trunk at some point, I'm thinking this one is going to be a slam dunk.  JMO

Here is an excellent discussion on the adipocere implications, courtesy of HinkyMeter (Valhall):
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/04/24/adipocere-and-dna-testing/

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2010, 04:37:15 PM »

Yes, always a good read and brain organizer!!;  I am hard pressed to figure out the Defense's cud-chewing, regurgitating strategy regarding these TES documents, unless it's to create some sort of cloud of nefarious dealings for a future juror's mind.  They are insensitive to the reality that the Court has just so much patience and I seriously believe Judge Perry's patience surely must be coming to an end, I know mine is-lol.  Baez & Co. are mind-numbingly stubborn to the max.  Where is their basic commin sense?

I can hardly wait for the outcome on this latest rediculous motion.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: August 11, 2010, 04:37:17 PM »

edit to above post:

"pic" should read "pig" -- sorry!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: August 11, 2010, 04:38:21 PM »

**common**
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2010, 04:50:54 PM »

Did that $140 cover her debt? Or was it $140 free and clear for her? I'm  thinking it was $140 total and she was in arrears when Cindy decided to finally give her monster some money.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2010, 04:52:15 PM »

http://blog.syracuse.com/entertainment/2010/08/larry_garrison_is_the_middle_m.html
Larry Garrison is the middle man for tabloid news
Published: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 12:35 PM     Updated: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 1:15 PM
Now here is a man that I wish would start talking  I'm sure he is a wealth of info.

Me too;  Is he on any of the witness lists?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: August 11, 2010, 04:56:03 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/135188/Casey-team-accuses-NeJame-of-wanting-fame
Casey team accuses NeJame of wanting fame
By Jacqueline Fell , Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:41 PM
ORLANDO -- 
Mark NeJame is firing back at Casey Anthony's defense after her attorneys filed a motion accusing NeJame of being involved for self promotional purposes only.

"Either they're not being truthful or they don't know their case," NeJame said.

They also accuse him of stalling the defense's efforts by keeping them from reviewing documents belonging to Texas EquuSearch.

"Those documents have been sitting here for eight months waiting for them to finally get around to checking them out,” NeJame said.  “So if anybody thwarted the defense, it was the defense lawyers not getting around to doing their job."

In court papers, NeJame says the defense is acting in bad faith and harassing EquuSearch volunteers.

NeJame represents the volunteer organization.

He previously represented George and Cindy Anthony, but they split after three months.

Casey Anthony's defense says NeJame now wants to write a book about it and use the case to promote his own interests.     
"If I wanted the fame, I surely wouldn't have fired the client,” NeJame said.  “They're just wrong. It’s a typical ploy. If you don't have the facts then you go after the lawyer or you go after another individual. It's just nonsense. Just nonsense."

NeJame doesn't refute considering writing a book.  He went as far as talking things over with a ghostwriter

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: August 11, 2010, 05:30:10 PM »

What a headline!

How about:  "Prosecution accuses Baez of fruitlessly longing for even one iota of integrity?"

Sheesh.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: August 11, 2010, 05:34:27 PM »

Did that $140 cover her debt? Or was it $140 free and clear for her? I'm  thinking it was $140 total and she was in arrears when Cindy decided to finally give her monster some money.

I am thinking you are right...........she was something like 41 in the whole, but even with that she spent almost 100.00 in a day. LOL

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: August 11, 2010, 05:46:34 PM »

Did that $140 cover her debt? Or was it $140 free and clear for her? I'm  thinking it was $140 total and she was in arrears when Cindy decided to finally give her monster some money.

I am thinking you are right...........she was something like 41 in the whole, but even with that she spent almost 100.00 in a day. LOL

Probably trying to make up for all the time she was deprived!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.