April 19, 2024, 12:25:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195110 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: August 11, 2010, 08:08:13 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24593241/detail.html
Casey Anthony Could Lose Driver's License
License Could Be Suspended Because Of Unpaid Court Fees
POSTED: 11:56 am EDT August 11, 2010
UPDATED: 12:42 pm EDT August 11, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s driver's license could be suspended, court records show.

Anthony pleaded guilty in January to 13 counts in a check fraud case and was ordered to pay certain court costs.
The costs have yet to be paid in their entirety, so the Orange County Clerk of Courts forwarded the outstanding balance of $381 to a collection agency on Saturday.

The clerk also sent a notice to suspend Anthony’s driving privileges.

The state of Florida can suspend driver's licenses for a variety of reasons, including unpaid court fees.
Anthony’s check fraud charges stemmed from surveillance video that authorities said showed her at local stores and banks spending more than $600 of her friend Amy Huizenga’s money while Caylee was missing.

Anthony’s vehicle is currently in the custody of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office as evidence in Caylee’s disappearance
No driver's license required on the Highway to Hell !

You got that right!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: August 11, 2010, 08:09:31 PM »

Thanks trim....I for one am going to email Mark and encourage him to PLEASE write a book....He is one that could do exactly what he said...give an honest and truthful account of this tragedy.

I loved it when he mentioned that some people were the 'underbelly of society'........... Monkey Devil!

I would so buy his book.   

Count me in!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: August 11, 2010, 08:10:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24592378/detail.html

Casey’s defense team was scheduled to question more witnesses under oath Wednesday, but the depositions were cancelled.

Her attorneys were suppose to depose Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund and his father, Richard Grund.

Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony asked detectives to investigate Jesse Grund as a possible suspect. Casey claimed she didn't trust him.

Investigators from the medical examiner's offices were also supposed to be questioned.

What's up with all the cancellations lately??
  I don't know.  Maybe Baez has had to take an emergency medical leave in order to have his foot surgically removed from his mouth? 

Thanks for this news link, Scatty.  Poor Jesse.

Desi,  would he go to a Podiatrist or an oral surgeon for that procedure?? Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: August 11, 2010, 08:12:02 PM »

Thanks trim....I for one am going to email Mark and encourage him to PLEASE write a book....He is one that could do exactly what he said...give an honest and truthful account of this tragedy.

I loved it when he mentioned that some people were the 'underbelly of society'........... Monkey Devil!

I would so buy his book.   

Me too...in a heartbeat!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: August 11, 2010, 08:17:28 PM »

The defense has a history of not showing up for appointments and canceiling  depos!! How will they be ready come trial time?  How many extensions will  judge Perry allow!!! of course they aren't
ready for depos they are spending to much time at the motionwindow!!!
This is not the first or the last time they will do this!! Like someone said!! These people are being inconvenienced!! What they aren't prepared.? This is getting to be tooo much!! Pass me the flask pleeze !!!
Ok bact to my tree!!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: August 11, 2010, 08:21:48 PM »

For those wondering what the heck a 'body farm' is...

A body farm is a research facility where human decomposition  can be studied in a variety of settings. The aim is to gain a better understanding of the decomposition process, permitting the development of techniques for extracting information (such as the timing and circumstances of death) from human remains. Body farm research is particularly important within forensic anthropology and related disciplines, and has applications in the fields of law enforcement and forensic science. Four such facilities exist in the United States with the research facility at Texas State University being the largest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_farm

For those who want to read more:

"What follows may be unsuitable for the squeamish, read on at your risk."
http://www.damninteresting.com/the-remains-of-doctor-bass

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Bass. I have had the opportunity to not only take some of his classes but to do field work with him and he is one of the most interesting men you will ever meet. The "Body Farm" is behind UT hospital on the hill and until not too long ago it was not even fenced off with privacy fencing. No one but the police, med students, nursing , anthropology students and people working in the field had ever been there or knew of it's existence. All of a sudden a big interest in forensics started and boom everyone wanted to see the Body Farm and it became the "place to go" for high school students who were in for a thrill. LOL

Dr. Bass has written some great books in the last few years which are very authethetic to the works of anthropology and forensics. He writes under the name of Jefferson Bass & if you haven't ever read any of his books you have missed a treat. Here is the website.

http://www.jeffersonbass.com/

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: August 11, 2010, 08:30:17 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2010/08/11/pillpopping-dingbat-takes-up-creative-writing/#comments
August 10,2010
Pillpopping Dingbat Takes Up Creative Writing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: August 11, 2010, 08:31:18 PM »

For those wondering what the heck a 'body farm' is...

A body farm is a research facility where human decomposition  can be studied in a variety of settings. The aim is to gain a better understanding of the decomposition process, permitting the development of techniques for extracting information (such as the timing and circumstances of death) from human remains. Body farm research is particularly important within forensic anthropology and related disciplines, and has applications in the fields of law enforcement and forensic science. Four such facilities exist in the United States with the research facility at Texas State University being the largest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_farm

For those who want to read more:

"What follows may be unsuitable for the squeamish, read on at your risk."
http://www.damninteresting.com/the-remains-of-doctor-bass

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Bass. I have had the opportunity to not only take some of his classes but to do field work with him and he is one of the most interesting men you will ever meet. The "Body Farm" is behind UT hospital on the hill and until not too long ago it was not even fenced off with privacy fencing. No one but the police, med students, nursing , anthropology students and people working in the field had ever been there or knew of it's existence. All of a sudden a big interest in forensics started and boom everyone wanted to see the Body Farm and it became the "place to go" for high school students who were in for a thrill. LOL

Dr. Bass has written some great books in the last few years which are very authethetic to the works of anthropology and forensics. He writes under the name of Jefferson Bass & if you haven't ever read any of his books you have missed a treat. Here is the website.

http://www.jeffersonbass.com/

How neat!!  I will check it out.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: August 11, 2010, 08:33:45 PM »

ROTFLAMO!!!  I love it!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: August 11, 2010, 08:35:22 PM »

Here are some tours of the Body Farm with Dr. Bass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSDCiOW81mk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_SiqND9bNA

http://www.knoxtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=df51aa2a5306b0f53320

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: August 11, 2010, 08:37:22 PM »

The defense has a history of not showing up for appointments and canceiling  depos!! How will they be ready come trial time?  How many extensions will  judge Perry allow!!! of course they aren't
This is not the first or the last time they will do this!! Like someone said!! These people are being inconvenienced!! What they aren't prepared.? This is getting to be tooo much!! Pass me the flask pleeze !!!
Ok bact to my tree!!

I think the judge should put a stop to this scheduling and cancelling and scheduling and cancelling.  It is outrageous that they haven't deposed some of the main witnesses.  Baez really needs to be replaced, but that would postpone the trial even further. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: August 11, 2010, 08:39:39 PM »

The defense has a history of not showing up for appointments and canceiling  depos!! How will they be ready come trial time?  How many extensions will  judge Perry allow!!! of course they aren't
Ok bact to my tree!!

I think the judge should put a stop to this scheduling and cancelling and scheduling and cancelling.  It is outrageous that they haven't deposed some of the main witnesses.  Baez really needs to be replaced, but that would postpone the trial even further. 

They canceled the one in Knoxville VERY late and had all those scientists from Oak Ridge lined up to do the depositions. I bet they end up having to pay those guys for their time which will NOT come cheap. They had it scheduled at a large law office in Knoxville and had all the court stenographers set up and all kinds of arrangements made when BOZO canceled. I don't see the judge putting up with this again.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: August 11, 2010, 08:55:13 PM »

He is building a bad rep for himself which is not good for future business dealings with these labs etc. He is as sloppy with his business dealings as he is with paying his legal and personal bills!
I hope y'all are right!! Other attorneys  I'm sure are poking jokes At his expense (well deserved)
word will get around on his lack of ethics and lack of respect for the court and rules!
So maybe judge Perry will let him. Have it. He needs time and money management 101

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: August 11, 2010, 08:57:38 PM »

Who is here that can post the calendar?  Obviously NOT ME!  I can't even figure out how to change my avatar!!

http://humbleopinionforum.net/calendar-of-events/

Perhaps Klaas can figure where we can post it and how we can keep it up to date....

Whoo Hoo.....Klaas?????????????????????????????????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: August 11, 2010, 08:57:43 PM »

The defense has a history of not showing up for appointments and canceiling  depos!! How will they be ready come trial time?  How many extensions will  judge Perry allow!!! of course they aren't
Ok bact to my tree!!

They canceled the one in Knoxville VERY late and had all those scientists from Oak Ridge lined up to do the depositions. I bet they end up having to pay those guys for their time which will NOT come cheap. They had it scheduled at a large law office in Knoxville and had all the court stenographers set up and all kinds of arrangements made when BOZO canceled. I don't see the judge putting up with this again.

Hope you're right about the judge, Turbo.
They should be made to explain each and every cancellation.
Hope they have to pay out of their own pockets.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: August 11, 2010, 08:58:48 PM »

He is building a bad rep for himself which is not good for future business dealings with these labs etc. He is as sloppy with his business dealings as he is with paying his legal and personal bills!
I hope y'all are right!! Other attorneys  I'm sure are poking jokes At his expense (well deserved)
word will get around on his lack of ethics and lack of respect for the court and rules!
So maybe judge Perry will let him. Have it. He needs time and money management 101

If he canceled the one in Knoxville so late that the State of Florida has to pay those scientists $10,000 or so each, it is unlikely that he will ever practice law again in Florida. LOL

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: August 11, 2010, 09:05:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24592378/detail.html
<< respectful snip >>

What's up with all the cancellations lately??
  I don't know.  Maybe Baez has had to take an emergency medical leave in order to have his foot surgically removed from his mouth? 

Thanks for this news link, Scatty.  Poor Jesse.
Desi,  would he go to a Podiatrist or an oral surgeon for that procedure?? Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey
Good question!   
 (... he would need a proctologist and a neurosurgeon for the procedure I wanted to suggest... just sayin'...)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: August 11, 2010, 09:07:44 PM »

https://docs.google.com/document/edi...q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST
hat tip to  MuzikMan

3 additions to UPDATES on STATE WITNESS LIST - AUGUST 11, 2010

- Dr. Bruce Goldberger - Univ of FL Toxicology - Expert witness - Defense
depo scheduled for Sept 8, 2010

- Dr. David W. Hall, PhD Univ of FL - Expert witness - Defense depo
scheduled for Sept 8, 2010

- James W. Jawitz, PhD PE - Expert witness - water levels - Defense depo
re-scheduled for Sept 8, 2010

Dr. Jan G - ME - depo rescheduled for Sept 23, 2010
Dr. Gary Utz - ME - depo rescheduled for Sept 23, 2010

Rest in Peace Caylee

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: August 11, 2010, 09:08:07 PM »

So.... who is paying for this petty schoolyard whiney-baby vendetta against Mark NeJame?

Please don't say it's the Florida taxpayers????   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: August 11, 2010, 09:09:07 PM »

I would so buy his book.   

As would I ...   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.