April 19, 2024, 09:26:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195132 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: August 11, 2010, 09:12:56 PM »

For those wondering what the heck a 'body farm' is...

A body farm is a research facility where human decomposition  can be studied in a variety of settings. The aim is to gain a better understanding of the decomposition process, permitting the development of techniques for extracting information (such as the timing and circumstances of death) from human remains. Body farm research is particularly important within forensic anthropology and related disciplines, and has applications in the fields of law enforcement and forensic science. Four such facilities exist in the United States with the research facility at Texas State University being the largest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_farm

For those who want to read more:

"What follows may be unsuitable for the squeamish, read on at your risk."
http://www.damninteresting.com/the-remains-of-doctor-bass

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Bass. I have had the opportunity to not only take some of his classes but to do field work with him and he is one of the most interesting men you will ever meet. The "Body Farm" is behind UT hospital on the hill and until not too long ago it was not even fenced off with privacy fencing. No one but the police, med students, nursing , anthropology students and people working in the field had ever been there or knew of it's existence. All of a sudden a big interest in forensics started and boom everyone wanted to see the Body Farm and it became the "place to go" for high school students who were in for a thrill. LOL

Dr. Bass has written some great books in the last few years which are very authethetic to the works of anthropology and forensics. He writes under the name of Jefferson Bass & if you haven't ever read any of his books you have missed a treat. Here is the website.

http://www.jeffersonbass.com/

That is neat ..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: August 11, 2010, 09:18:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24592378/detail.html
<< respectful snip >>

What's up with all the cancellations lately??
  I don't know.  Maybe Baez has had to take an emergency medical leave in order to have his foot surgically removed from his mouth? 

Thanks for this news link, Scatty.  Poor Jesse.
Desi,  would he go to a Podiatrist or an oral surgeon for that procedure?? Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey
Good question!   
 (... he would need a proctologist and a neurosurgeon for the procedure I wanted to suggest... just sayin'...)

WOOHOO!  Now your talking my language!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: August 11, 2010, 09:18:50 PM »

So.... who is paying for this petty schoolyard whiney-baby vendetta against Mark NeJame?

Please don't say it's the Florida taxpayers????   

Yeppers!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: August 11, 2010, 09:20:05 PM »

Night Monks...til tomorrow!  Justice for Caylee and Mark NeJame ROCKS!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2010, 09:21:39 PM »

ROTFL!!!!!          I just hope we all haven't suffered permanent Anthony Brain Cell Alteration Syndrome, or, as it's known out in the jungle:   ABSAS-- lol.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: August 11, 2010, 09:23:50 PM »

Something I have been noticing is there are usually a large number of "guests" on here about 1:00 AM and later in the mornings. I leave my window open pretty much all the time and check it when I can, but most times I only get to do any research late at night and early in the mornings and some times there have been 20 or so guest reading this board about that time. Interesting.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: August 11, 2010, 09:25:37 PM »

Larry Garrison's SMACKDOWN on Cindy in case anyone missed it before

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/7488005/Casey-Anthony-Cindy-Anthonys-email-about-the-hair-brush

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: August 11, 2010, 09:26:17 PM »

Something I have been noticing is there are usually a large number of "guests" on here about 1:00 AM and later in the mornings. I leave my window open pretty much all the time and check it when I can, but most times I only get to do any research late at night and early in the mornings and some times there have been 20 or so guest reading this board about that time. Interesting.

Baez's law students ???
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: August 11, 2010, 09:28:12 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/7488005/Casey-Anthony-Cindy-Anthonys-email-about-the-hair-brush

I do hope we hear from him sometime in the distant future ... don't you know he has a story to tell!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: August 11, 2010, 09:29:50 PM »

Baez's law students ???

I don't know but for about 2 weeks now I have noticed it.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: August 11, 2010, 09:31:06 PM »

I do hope we hear from him sometime in the distant future ... don't you know he has a story to tell!

Was he on the state's witness list?  I don't think he would be entitled to privilege since he was just a spokesperson for the Anthonys.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: August 11, 2010, 09:34:14 PM »

Baez's law students ???

I don't know but for about 2 weeks now I have noticed it.

Interesting ...;  "Well, hello out there in TV Land!" lol
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: August 11, 2010, 09:37:35 PM »

Quote from: Ono link=topic=8335.msg1205280#msg1205280 date=
Quote from: TURBOTHINK link=topic=8335.msg1205276#msg1205276 date=

Baez's law students ???

I thought that you had to be a forum member? I suffer from insomnia so i'm here in the wee hours ! Reading don't post much anymore! Mainly read. I will say that I too hope Baez has to pay for all those cancellations with the experts. He is so not doing his job! Could he be out of money? He is lazy and a terrible procrastinator.

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: August 11, 2010, 09:39:23 PM »

Was he on the state's witness list?  I don't think he would be entitled to privilege since he was just a spokesperson for the Anthonys.

I have no idea ... that's why I inquired earlier ...he's certainly one of CinCin's walking wounded.  He's prudent to remain in the shadows for now;  He was a help to Dave Holloway with Dave's book.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: August 11, 2010, 09:42:55 PM »

Hi Loca-Turbo was noticing "Guests" at those hours, so that wouldn't require membership just to read.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: August 11, 2010, 09:44:20 PM »

Goodnight all ...   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: August 11, 2010, 09:48:40 PM »

Hi ono
I dIdn't know that lol  so it's possible that the defense  is coming to read!! Good they can see we have intelligent monkeys that know their stuff!  I'm sure Cindy comes here! To read since she has so much time. Ya know conway is henpecked by Cindy lol
thanks for the info!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: August 11, 2010, 09:50:00 PM »

I guess BOZO missed another court deadline according to the calendar at humble opinion

http://humbleopinionforum.net/calendar-of-events/

31State to complete depo of expert witness deadline
DISCOVERY:All other witness’ listed no later than 31 Aug

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: August 11, 2010, 09:56:35 PM »

The "latest"  defense deposition list and dates.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/48546512/07292010-Defense-Notice-of-Depos

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: August 11, 2010, 09:59:56 PM »

And now for a little laughter................

http://john.bitbun.com/stouges%201.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.