April 23, 2024, 07:28:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195209 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: August 11, 2010, 10:00:36 PM »

Larry Garrison's SMACKDOWN on Cindy in case anyone missed it before

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/7488005/Casey-Anthony-Cindy-Anthonys-email-about-the-hair-brush

"I LET you speak to Casey?"  Is that supposed to be some kind of honor, to speak to the tramp of Orlando?  What a pompous idiot.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: August 11, 2010, 10:07:41 PM »

Something I have been noticing is there are usually a large number of "guests" on here about 1:00 AM and later in the mornings. I leave my window open pretty much all the time and check it when I can, but most times I only get to do any research late at night and early in the mornings and some times there have been 20 or so guest reading this board about that time. Interesting.

Baez's law students ???
Maybe they get extra credit for reports on how many times his name appears??  I sure hope they take into account his various affectionate nicknames. 
david_lohr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: August 12, 2010, 12:58:33 AM »

David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.

You care sharing a link to that? I've never written any article defending Baez.

(Edit to add link:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/casey-anthony-1.html  MuffyBee)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 09:42:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: August 12, 2010, 02:09:52 AM »

I have a question since you are here. What is the story with you not wanting the money donated to Tim if NeJames did write a book about this case?

I realize you and I had a disagreement when you defended Cindy on another board and you may choose not to answer me now but you claimed to be such good friends with Tim and yet now you don't want the proceeds of a book donated to Tim, so what is up with that?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: August 12, 2010, 02:43:42 AM »

Just wanderin thru late at night, can't sleep....I would literally walk across a burning desert to meet Mr NeJame.....and I would but a book if he wrote it.  He is WAY up there on my list of people who care more about Caylee than his fame.  The fact that he called out Cincin and called her silly just makes me appreciate him all the more.  Here's to you Mark     Integrity, I think you have it.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: August 12, 2010, 03:00:20 AM »

Just wanderin thru late at night, can't sleep....I would literally walk across a burning desert to meet Mr NeJame.....and I would but a book if he wrote it.  He is WAY up there on my list of people who care more about Caylee than his fame.  The fact that he called out Cincin and called her silly just makes me appreciate him all the more.  Here's to you Mark     Integrity, I think you have it.....

He has. My vote and respect he is one clAss act

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: August 12, 2010, 06:56:36 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Out Of Snack Money Again
08/12/10

08/12/10
http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/casey-anthonys-jail-account-overdrawn.html
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Casey Anthony's Jail Account Overdrawn Again

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2010/08/will-casey-anthonys-physical-appearance.html
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Will Casey Anthony’s Physical Appearance and Body Language Help Spare or End Her Life?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: August 12, 2010, 07:19:44 AM »

David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.

You care sharing a link to that? I've never written any article defending Baez. (Edit to add link: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/casey-anthony-1.html MuffyBee)

December 15, 2008
Jose Baez, lead attorney for Casey Anthony (mother of two-year-old Caylee Anthony), has assembled a seasoned team of defense attorneys and forensic experts for his client's impending first-degree murder trial. Investigation Discovery has compiled a bio on each of those experts to give you a better understanding of who they are and what they do.

Jose Baez

Baez is Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney. According to his Web site, Baez is a former criminologist who received a B.S. degree in criminology from Florida State University.

"Mr. Baez began working for the Miami-Dade County Public Defender's office in 1995. He immediately created a reputation as a fierce advocate who fought his cases until the very end and also distinguished himself by creating a division record for the most trials where he won 32 of 34 jury trials within his first two years with the office. (It should be noted that one of his two losses was a reversed appeal)."

Prior to opening his own private practice, Baez worked for Lexis-Nexis, where he taught judges, lawyers, and law students about methods of using the Internet for investigation.

Baez has been involved in several high-profile cases in Florida, including the defense of Nilton Diaz, Kissimmee Mayor George Gant, and Elvira Garcia.
(Edit to snip article-MuffyBee)

Perhaps you weren't defending him but you certainly "puffed" his professional background. I'll bump the link that was posted on the 10th

« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 09:49:17 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: August 12, 2010, 07:23:11 AM »

Bump for Mr. Lohr

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: August 12, 2010, 07:25:14 AM »

O/T

Er...does this mean we can't talk about you behind your back any more? 
Kidding! Kidding!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: August 12, 2010, 08:02:11 AM »

O/T

Kidding! Kidding!!!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: August 12, 2010, 08:11:26 AM »

The "latest"  defense deposition list and dates.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/48546512/07292010-Defense-Notice-of-Depos

Thanks.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: August 12, 2010, 10:12:15 AM »

New article from Dr. Glass

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2010/08/will-casey-anthonys-physical-appearance.html

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Will Casey Anthony’s Physical Appearance and Body Language Help Spare or End Her Life?

If male jurors in Casey's trial on charges she murdered her own two-year-old daughter, Caylee, also find Casey physically attractive, this may have a significant implications, not only in whether or not she's is found guilty, but also in the degree and severity of her punishment if she is. Thus her physical attractiveness could be a key factor as to whether or not she gets the death penalty.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: August 12, 2010, 10:23:59 AM »

O/T

Kidding! Kidding!!!

He had been a member since the end of 2008.  You only though you were talking behind his back.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #374 on: August 12, 2010, 10:30:15 AM »

Me too akmom.  Good post. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #375 on: August 12, 2010, 10:31:17 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/7488005/Casey-Anthony-Cindy-Anthonys-email-about-the-hair-brush

"I LET you speak to Casey?"  Is that supposed to be some kind of honor, to speak to the tramp of Orlando?  What a pompous idiot.
Love it

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: August 12, 2010, 10:32:05 AM »

I caught that, too. Like it's some huge honor.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: August 12, 2010, 10:45:23 AM »

YouTube on December 15, 2008. Within the first couple of minutes, Miller again reviews the reasons he called off the searches. The area they wanted most to search, on Suburban Drive, was flooded. Mr. Miller, in his interview with the State says the same thing (p. Cool.

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/08/jose-baez-and-cheney-mason-still.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: August 12, 2010, 11:05:07 AM »

That was his blog. It's my understanding that he was let go from there and is now with AOL news.
I remember that he was very close with Sean Krause (may he rest in peace). Can't remember the name of Sean's website, but I know it's now defunct.
he was a troubled, bitter, bitter man.  I do hope he found his way to peace.  He was not a likeable guy, IMO.

His website was called   "the daily bs"
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: August 12, 2010, 11:45:15 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/125045

Who gives a d*mn if Mark NeJame is punting a book? In fact was rumored that Baez was doing the self same thing until the Judge put a screeching halt on that idea.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.