March 28, 2024, 10:35:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 194658 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: August 12, 2010, 11:46:50 AM »

David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.

You care sharing a link to that? I've never written any article defending Baez. (Edit to add link: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/casey-anthony-1.html MuffyBee)

December 15, 2008
Jose Baez, lead attorney for Casey Anthony (mother of two-year-old Caylee Anthony), has assembled a seasoned team of defense attorneys and forensic experts for his client's impending first-degree murder trial. Investigation Discovery has compiled a bio on each of those experts to give you a better understanding of who they are and what they do.

Jose Baez

Baez is Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney. According to his Web site, Baez is a former criminologist who received a B.S. degree in criminology from Florida State University.

"Mr. Baez began working for the Miami-Dade County Public Defender's office in 1995. He immediately created a reputation as a fierce advocate who fought his cases until the very end and also distinguished himself by creating a division record for the most trials where he won 32 of 34 jury trials within his first two years with the office. (It should be noted that one of his two losses was a reversed appeal)."

Prior to opening his own private practice, Baez worked for Lexis-Nexis, where he taught judges, lawyers, and law students about methods of using the Internet for investigation.

Baez has been involved in several high-profile cases in Florida, including the defense of Nilton Diaz, Kissimmee Mayor George Gant, and Elvira Garcia.
(Edit to snip article-MuffyBee)

Perhaps you weren't defending him but you certainly "puffed" his professional background. I'll bump the link that was posted on the 10th

"Puffed" is hardly the word.................as it is known that when he worked for Lexis-Nexis he was a stupid clerk - NOT a teacher of judges............geeshhhhhhhhhh

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: August 12, 2010, 11:59:47 AM »

David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.

You care sharing a link to that? I've never written any article defending Baez.

(Edit to add link:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/casey-anthony-1.html  MuffyBee)

Their "Dream Team" you blew up so much has turned into a "Nightmare in Orlando" .........

Ah hello, the liar and proven "manipulator of evidence" Lee in the Spector trial (that was left out) not to mention his so called credentials are more self created than real. He is NOT respected at all in forensics by the real forensics experts and the ones who will be testifying from Tn will chew him up and spit him out before this is over. His college degree was in Political Science with no real science background or anthropology or forensics, just a bunch of honorary degrees.

All the respectable attorneys quit while the Bar took care of some of the others. My problem with all of this hoopla is most of these people are not credible at all and the ones who are seem to be dropping by the wayside which was not reported by you. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: August 12, 2010, 12:03:45 PM »

OT- Remains found identified as Mitrice Richardson
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6208.msg1205743#msg1205743

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: August 12, 2010, 12:06:53 PM »

Cindy's voice mail for Tim Miller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #384 on: August 12, 2010, 12:09:46 PM »

(Edit to add link:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/casey-anthony-1.html  MuffyBee)

Their "Dream Team" you blew up so much has turned into a "Nightmare in Orlando" .........

Ah hello, the liar and proven "manipulator of evidence" Lee in the Spector trial (that was left out) not to mention his so called credentials are more self created than real. He is NOT respected at all in forensics by the real forensics experts and the ones who will be testifying from Tn will chew him up and spit him out before this is over. His college degree was in Political Science with no real science background or anthropology or forensics, just a bunch of honorary degrees.

All the respectable attorneys quit while the Bar took care of some of the others. My problem with all of this hoopla is most of these people are not credible at all and the ones who are seem to be dropping by the wayside which was not reported by you. 
I couldn't agree with you more Turbo. Dr Lee hasn't been credible in years, and not just because of the Spector trial either. The only one imo that does have a good reputation is Linda Kenney Baden, and she needs to back out now before that reputation is ruined 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: August 12, 2010, 12:09:54 PM »

(Edit to add link:

"Mr. Baez began working for the Miami-Dade County Public Defender's office in 1995. He immediately created a reputation as a fierce advocate who fought his cases until the very end and also distinguished himself by creating a division record for the most trials where he won 32 of 34 jury trials within his first two years with the office. (It should be noted that one of his two losses was a reversed appeal)."
I don't believe that Baez was a member of the Bar during this time but worked in this office...he couldn't try anything

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: August 12, 2010, 12:16:44 PM »

(Edit to add link:

I couldn't agree with you more Turbo. Dr Lee hasn't been credible in years, and not just because of the Spector trial either. The only one imo that does have a good reputation is Linda Kenney Baden, and she needs to back out now before that reputation is ruined 

You are right about Baden, but I am wondering if she has left as she was not listed as being notified about the depositions in Knoxville. If she is not there, we can pretty well bet she is gone too.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: August 12, 2010, 12:21:01 PM »

(Edit to add link:

I don't believe that Baez was a member of the Bar during this time but worked in this office...he couldn't try anything

And wasn't there a period of time when Baez was considered not morally qualified to be licensed in FL?  Something about not paying his bills and child support.  There was a period of several years between the time he got his law degree and was accepted by the FL Bar.  I've also heard that he was selling Brazillian bikinis part of this time.  A more recent odd activity for Mr. Baez was his attendance at some sort of sex seminar.  I haven't heard if you passed or not.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: August 12, 2010, 12:25:54 PM »

(Edit to add link:

And wasn't there a period of time when Baez was considered not morally qualified to be licensed in FL?  Something about not paying his bills and child support.  There was a period of several years between the time he got his law degree and was accepted by the FL Bar.  I've also heard that he was selling Brazillian bikinis part of this time.  A more recent odd activity for Mr. Baez was his attendance at some sort of sex seminar.  I haven't heard if you passed or not.

I haven't heard if HE passed.  He! OMG what a mistake.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #389 on: August 12, 2010, 12:28:28 PM »

I would really like to know if L Baden is still on the defense. I just don't see how she would stay on, but who knows what she is thinking?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #390 on: August 12, 2010, 12:44:35 PM »

(Edit to add link:

AMEN.  Baez's ethics leave little to be desired, he has proven that over and over.  He was even willing to take his good friend Geraldo to the wood shed. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: August 12, 2010, 12:45:38 PM »

OT- Remains found identified as Mitrice Richardson
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6208.msg1205743#msg1205743
Thank you Muffy, terrible news. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: August 12, 2010, 12:49:00 PM »

I would really like to know if L Baden is still on the defense. I just don't see how she would stay on, but who knows what she is thinking?
I can't imagine why she would possibly want to stay.  She isn't going to be paid a King's ransom and her reputation if tarnished you would think is worth more than that.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: August 12, 2010, 12:49:24 PM »

I was researching something else and ran upon all the emails and things on Topix from Rick her brother. There is some very interesting things in this which I had forgotten. Rick sent all of this to LE. He sure had all of this pegged to the letter from the beginning.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825540/Casey-Anthony-CindyRickShirley-emails

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: August 12, 2010, 01:01:08 PM »

Client blames Baez for conviction in tot's death

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-03-28/news/baez28_1_baez-diaz-conviction

In documents filed this week seeking a new trial and other post-conviction relief, Diaz said, " . . . Mr. Baez wanted to surprise the prosecution, and the surprise blew up in the defense's face."

david_lohr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: August 12, 2010, 01:05:51 PM »

You care sharing a link to that? I've never written any article defending Baez. (Edit to add link: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/casey-anthony-1.html MuffyBee)

December 15, 2008
Jose Baez, lead attorney for Casey Anthony (mother of two-year-old Caylee Anthony), has assembled a seasoned team of defense attorneys and forensic experts for his client's impending first-degree murder trial. Investigation Discovery has compiled a bio on each of those experts to give you a better understanding of who they are and what they do.

Jose Baez

Baez is Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney. According to his Web site, Baez is a former criminologist who received a B.S. degree in criminology from Florida State University.

Prior to opening his own private practice, Baez worked for Lexis-Nexis, where he taught judges, lawyers, and law students about methods of using the Internet for investigation.

Baez has been involved in several high-profile cases in Florida, including the defense of Nilton Diaz, Kissimmee Mayor George Gant, and Elvira Garcia.
(Edit to snip article-MuffyBee)

Perhaps you weren't defending him but you certainly "puffed" his professional background. I'll bump the link that was posted on the 10th

That was an article about the people on her defense team and their backgrounds. I don't see how that is defending him. The article included info from his website.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: August 12, 2010, 01:11:07 PM »

That was his blog. It's my understanding that he was let go from there and is now with AOL news.
I remember that he was very close with Sean Krause (may he rest in peace). Can't remember the name of Sean's website, but I know it's now defunct.
he was a troubled, bitter, bitter man.  I do hope he found his way to peace.  He was not a likeable guy, IMO.

His website was called   "the daily bs"

Thank you. It was driving me crazy. I thought it had "daily" in it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
david_lohr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: August 12, 2010, 01:13:04 PM »

O/T

Er...does this mean we can't talk about you behind your back any more? 
Kidding! Kidding!!!

Does not mater to me. 90% of the stuff I have read is either not true or has nothing to do with me.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: August 12, 2010, 01:13:22 PM »

That was an article about the people on her defense team and their backgrounds. I don't see how that is defending him. The article included info from his website.

My problem with it was that being "an investigative reporter" as you claim, you did NO investigation to see if these things were valid. To take something as fact and re-post it and give it credibility to your readers from a website he put up is not good journalism.

Now, back to my question before, what is your problem with TES and Tim?

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 12, 2010, 01:16:21 PM »

I was researching something else and ran upon all the emails and things on Topix from Rick her brother. There is some very interesting things in this which I had forgotten. Rick sent all of this to LE. He sure had all of this pegged to the letter from the beginning.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825540/Casey-Anthony-CindyRickShirley-emails

Rick is the one thing that has truly amused me throughout this entire debacle.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.