March 28, 2024, 02:55:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 194635 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2010, 08:42:08 PM »

Bringing this over from the last thread

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-nejame-attacks-20100809,0,2800770.story

Casey Anthony case: New defense filing blasts Mark NeJame

Casey Anthony's defense team blasts prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame in a court filing submitted late Monday, alleging the Texas EquuSearch lawyer solicited the Anthony family, thwarted defense efforts and approached a "ghost writer" to collaborate on a book about the case.

NeJame and the Anthony defense team have fought over the release of records of Texas EquuSearch volunteers who took part in the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony early on in the case.

NeJame has accused the defense team of acting in "bad faith" in pursuing the records. Now, Anthony attorneys Jose Baez and J. Cheney Mason are fighting back with their own attacks.

The defense team said it "has recently discovered that Mr. NeJame approached a journalist by the name of David Lohr for the purpose of soliciting him to be a 'ghost writer for a book that he plans on writing about his [three] month experience being the lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony, and Texas EquuSearch," according to the filing.

"It is blatantly obvious that Mr. NeJame is using this case as more of an attempt to gain publicity than arguing legitimate issues," the pleading states. "The end result has been a complete and total obstruction of the defense's efforts to seek the truth and a waste of the Court's time and efforts"

NeJame has previously denied he is involved in a book deal on the case, but has said he might consider doing a book at some point in the future.

JMO...I find the motions have gotten nastier and more personally attacking since the BUFFOON joined BOZO  but again IMO neither are a mental match for Mark NeJame.......I expect to see some more sparks flying and when is JP gonna tell them enough is enough???  I am eager to see a good SMACK DOWN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2010, 08:42:43 PM »

Page 22:

Inmate Lunceford: But also _________ asked Maya, and apparently Maya told him that you were having a relationship with your client; a personal relationship....

BAEZ DIDN'T BLINK!! He didn't say Whaaat? What chu talk'n about Willis? Interesting! 

I know, right??  Too funny!!      Monkey Devil! 

Could that part of the convo be much of the reason he fought to keep it from being released?  I wonder.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2010, 08:56:39 PM »

I just love that this Robin Lunceford has the BEST lawyer in Miami and where is she? Behind bars.
Bozo was bozod.

That motion against Mark NeJame is asinine. I hope he IS writing a book. Then we might actually hear the truth.

Was having difficulty posting. Every time I tried, I got timed out. I use safari if this has anything to do with the problem.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2010, 09:10:36 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-prison-transcripts-20100809,0,2371820.story
Transcript of inmate call to Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez released
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
8:24 p.m. EDT, August 9, 2010

State prison officials on Monday released the transcripts of phone calls to defense attorney Jose Baez from a state inmate who described a plan by fellow prisoners to make up lies about Baez's client, Casey Anthony.

The primary document details a phone conversation in May between Baez and Robin Lunceford, who is serving a life sentence in state prison.

Lunceford explains in the conversation that another inmate she knew in prison, Maya Derkovic, said she knew Anthony from time she spent at the Orange County Jail.

Anthony, 24, is awaiting trial in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, whose remains were found in December 2008.
Derkovic "started explaining how she was in jail with her [Casey Anthony], her and Robyn Adams and they were friends and blah-blah-blah and then out of nowhere she started creating a story," Lunceford tells Baez.

Lunceford said Derkovic asked her "What can I get out of this if I know about the murder…"

Responding, Lunceford said, "Well if you're a state witness you can get a lot. You can get a downward departure, you can get, you know, you can get a lot of things done."

Derkovic then told her, "I wonder if I don't know stuff and that I can, you know, just make stuff up," Lunceford said. "So anyway, the bottom line is we sit and created that she actually created the whole murder. Okay? She wrote letters to Robyn Adams…"

Lunceford then told Baez that she tried to discourage Derkovic from cooperating with a state attorney's investigator and fabricating the story "because you can't pass a polygraph case."

Some parts of the transcribed phone conversations provided Monday by the state Department of Corrections were blacked out. It was hard to tell who the inmate was referring to in some portions of the call.

Lunceford quoted Derkovic as saying that a prison official and someone else connected to the case did not care if she was lying.
"The case only had circumstantial evidence, he knew that and in order to get a death row conviction he needed something more and that this was just perfect," Lunceford told Baez. "Okay. So that he was willing to use her [Derkovic] and Robyn Adams."

Investigators learned that while together at the Orange County Jail, Adams and Anthony secretly wrote each other letters and had clandestine chats.

Baez had filed documents with the court to get his conversation with Lunceford sealed, arguing that the two calls she made – one in which she spoke to an assistant and the second in which she spoke directly to him – were illegal because he was unaware they were being recorded. He also indicated they represented attorney "work product"

Chief Judge Belvin Perry, however, denied that request. The transcripts of both calls indicate a recording was played at the start of both calls, indicating they were coming from a state prison and that they were subject to recording and monitoring.

The conversation between Baez and Lunceford ends with him telling her he was going to contact her attorney to get permission to visit her in prison.

Lunceford, 47, is sentenced to life in prison at the Lowell Annex facility north of Ocala for a robbery with a gun or deadly weapon conviction in Miami-Dade, according to online prison records.

Derkovic, 21, was transferred to Broward Correctional Institution, where she is serving a 30-year sentence for a 2007 second-degree murder conviction in Orange County.

Anthony Colarossi can be reached at acolarossi@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5447

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2010, 09:30:13 PM »

Is it possible that Baez feared the release of his jail house conversation with  lunceford. Did he fear the public knowing that he played dr. With Casey? Perhaps Casey played kiss and tell!! Bragging that she did nasties with Baez!!
What a mess first you have Cindy bump and grinding with Dominic ! Than you have Georgie and Skye also humping and bumping. What a bunch of fornicators!! The prosecution has so much garbage to sort thru! Now Baez is at it again with yet another motion against nejame. Hope judge Perry blows a gasket! And tells him to stop his stupidity. This speaks volumes of his incompetness nanner nanner attitude!! But!! What about mason he should know better ! He too is begining to look like a looser!! This is begining to be gypsies tramps and thieves!! Someone else said. I hop nejame chews him up and spits him out! Baez so much like Cindy! Does not know how to zip it!!

Justice for caylee and happy 5th birthday!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2010, 09:32:32 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/baez-call-recorded.html
Monday, August 09, 2010
Baez Call Recorded

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2010, 09:38:20 PM »

an angelic monkey    ~  Happy 5th Birthday Caylee !!!!! ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2010, 09:43:33 PM »

Page 22:

Inmate Lunceford: But also _________ asked Maya, and apparently Maya told him that you were having a relationship with your client; a personal relationship....

BAEZ DIDN'T BLINK!! He didn't say Whaaat? What chu talk'n about Willis? Interesting! 

Could that part of the convo be much of the reason he fought to keep it from being released?  I wonder.

Could be ... He didn't seem to even blink an eye but went right on talking ...lol
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2010, 09:54:28 PM »

Page 22:

Ha!!  Am betting so, Girlzrock!      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2010, 11:08:06 PM »

SunnyinTx said.....http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-nejame-attacks-20100809,0,2800770.story

Casey Anthony case: New defense filing blasts Mark NeJame

Casey Anthony's defense team blasts prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame in a court filing submitted late Monday, alleging the Texas EquuSearch lawyer solicited the Anthony family, thwarted defense efforts and approached a "ghost writer" to collaborate on a book about the case.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark NeJame represented George and Cindy Anthony from Sept. 4 and here is where he resigned and what he said.

"I won't comment about what they did or didn't do. All I will say is that I need to be in control of my clients. I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame said.

NeJame released a statement about his decision:

"Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.

"George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope?

"Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable.

"Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.

"I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.

"Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me 'everybody associated with this case gets body slammed.' However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.

"I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other … an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth.

"I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.

"As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation.
"There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18025611/detail.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2010, 11:43:50 PM »

Since it is still Caylee's Birthday, I wanted to post this again.

Love this, Brandi ! Thank you for this beautiful picture of our Caylee.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2010, 12:29:57 AM »

I want to thank you for that picture too, Brandi.  That is one of the most adorable pics of her, and one of my favorites.

God Bless Caylee an angelic monkey and all her Monkey friends Smile

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2010, 01:17:48 AM »

I wonder if anyone else caught this............or if it is even Peter Benevides. but I tend to think it is.........

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2010, 01:25:42 AM »

I wonder if anyone else caught this............or if it is even Peter Benevides. but I tend to think it is.........

I hit send too fast...........I also meant to add SMACKDOWN CINDY by NeJames........what a letter.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2010, 01:43:40 AM »

I hit send too fast...........I also meant to add SMACKDOWN CINDY by NeJames........what a letter.

That letter was the best I have read in many moons.

Excellent.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2010, 02:04:43 AM »

While researching something else I ran upon Mason's TV appearance saying that KC would end up with a minimum of life regardless. He also slammed Cindy and George.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWb_ZztZOKM

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2010, 08:09:09 AM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I'm on Jury Duty this week, (and I can't wait until Thursday or Friday, when I can tell you all what the case was about!  It's a civil matter, and I wished I could have shared a monkey giggle with all of you.)   

That was some letter that Mark Nejame wrote.  I'm not sure I understand the Beth Karas connection.  Did she get the letter from Baez or what?  I've got a little time today to go back and read up on what's been going on.
Thank you all for the updates, and the beautiful remembrances of Caylee on her birthday.
Have a great day...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2010, 08:16:34 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Great catch Turbo. If I had to bet I'd bet it is PB.  Doncha just love Mark NeJame!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2010, 08:19:21 AM »

Thanks Turbo for bringing Mark's brilliant letter to our attention-I had not seen it.  He really sums it all up beautifully,it seems to me. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2010, 08:32:03 AM »

It was also very revealing ....Jim Lichenstein for one....I still want to know what his stake is in this??....I would BET the A's have signed an agreement with him for a movie or documentary.....$$$$$$$$$  - could this be the anticipate income referred to in the new mortgage papers??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.