April 18, 2024, 05:32:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195102 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: August 12, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »

Does not mater to me. 90% of the stuff I have read is either not true or has nothing to do with me.

It DOES matter to you or you would not be here defending your actions. I can assure you that 90% of what you read here is true and I resent the implication it isn't.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: August 12, 2010, 01:19:17 PM »

David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.

You care sharing a link to that? I've never written any article defending Baez. (Edit to add link: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/casey-anthony-1.html MuffyBee)

December 15, 2008
Jose Baez, lead attorney for Casey Anthony (mother of two-year-old Caylee Anthony), has assembled a seasoned team of defense attorneys and forensic experts for his client's impending first-degree murder trial. Investigation Discovery has compiled a bio on each of those experts to give you a better understanding of who they are and what they do.

Jose Baez

Baez is Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney. According to his Web site, Baez is a former criminologist who received a B.S. degree in criminology from Florida State University.

"Mr. Baez began working for the Miami-Dade County Public Defender's office in 1995. He immediately created a reputation as a fierce advocate who fought his cases until the very end and also distinguished himself by creating a division record for the most trials where he won 32 of 34 jury trials within his first two years with the office. (It should be noted that one of his two losses was a reversed appeal)."

Prior to opening his own private practice, Baez worked for Lexis-Nexis, where he taught judges, lawyers, and law students about methods of using the Internet for investigation.

Baez has been involved in several high-profile cases in Florida, including the defense of Nilton Diaz, Kissimmee Mayor George Gant, and Elvira Garcia.
(Edit to snip article-MuffyBee)

Perhaps you weren't defending him but you certainly "puffed" his professional background. I'll bump the link that was posted on the 10th

That was an article about the people on her defense team and their backgrounds. I don't see how that is defending him. The article included info from his website.

Sorry..I guess I expected more than a copy and paste from you. Thought maybe you'd check out the info first.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: August 12, 2010, 01:38:02 PM »

Does not mater to me. 90% of the stuff I have read is either not true or has nothing to do with me.

It DOES matter to you or you would not be here defending your actions. I can assure you that 90% of what you read here is true and I resent the implication it isn't.

Mr. Lohr, you said on 'in sessions message board' that you and Tim had a disagreement about a search.  Someone asked you if you had expertise on organizing searches. You didn't answer. Would you mind answering here? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: August 12, 2010, 01:42:08 PM »

I guess Mr. Lohr was a hit and run.  Obviously there is something (s) he wants to say. So let's give him the chance, with the understanding that we will ask questions and expect relies. The hit and run method just gets people all riled up.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: August 12, 2010, 01:52:24 PM »

David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.

You care sharing a link to that? I've never written any article defending Baez.

(Edit to add link:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/casey-anthony-1.html  MuffyBee)

Their "Dream Team" you blew up so much has turned into a "Nightmare in Orlando" .........

Ah hello, the liar and proven "manipulator of evidence" Lee in the Spector trial (that was left out) not to mention his so called credentials are more self created than real. He is NOT respected at all in forensics by the real forensics experts and the ones who will be testifying from Tn will chew him up and spit him out before this is over. His college degree was in Political Science with no real science background or anthropology or forensics, just a bunch of honorary degrees.

All the respectable attorneys quit while the Bar took care of some of the others. My problem with all of this hoopla is most of these people are not credible at all and the ones who are seem to be dropping by the wayside which was not reported by you. 

"Mr. Baez began working for the Miami-Dade County Public Defender's office in 1995. He immediately created a reputation as a fierce advocate who fought his cases until the very end and also distinguished himself by creating a division record for the most trials where he won 32 of 34 jury trials within his first two years with the office. (It should be noted that one of his two losses was a reversed appeal)."
I don't believe that Baez was a member of the Bar during this time but worked in this office...he couldn't try anything

And wasn't there a period of time when Baez was considered not morally qualified to be licensed in FL?  Something about not paying his bills and child support.  There was a period of several years between the time he got his law degree and was accepted by the FL Bar.  I've also heard that he was selling Brazillian bikinis part of this time.  A more recent odd activity for Mr. Baez was his attendance at some sort of sex seminar.  I haven't heard if you passed or not.

Hey BabyBear. 
Here is where we were discussing Baez back in May of 2009.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4946.960
Here is a link to the complete May 2009 article on Baez. 
http://crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9351

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: August 12, 2010, 01:55:17 PM »

I agree with you Turbo....Not only have you come here to post and call us liars but you scuttle away butt hurt when your own words are quoted back to you. I don't appreciate the way you flash post and run, if you have something to say lets get some dialog going and hash it out.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: August 12, 2010, 02:36:13 PM »

I agree with you Turbo....Not only have you come here to post and call us liars but you scuttle away butt hurt when your own words are quoted back to you. I don't appreciate the way you flash post and run, if you have something to say lets get some dialog going and hash it out.

It is always easy to not have to defend your position if you throw out a non nonsensical post and run away but here we try to get to the truth regardless of the "propaganda" dished out to us. That is why many cannot and/or will not post here like on some boards where the moderators stop any dialogue between so called "experts" and the peons.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: August 12, 2010, 03:48:10 PM »

Wow - must be a slow day over at IS and his blog 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: August 12, 2010, 04:04:45 PM »

You care sharing a link to that? I've never written any article defending Baez. (Edit to add link: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/casey-anthony-1.html MuffyBee)

December 15, 2008
Jose Baez, lead attorney for Casey Anthony (mother of two-year-old Caylee Anthony), has assembled a seasoned team of defense attorneys and forensic experts for his client's impending first-degree murder trial. Investigation Discovery has compiled a bio on each of those experts to give you a better understanding of who they are and what they do.

Jose Baez

Baez is Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney. According to his Web site, Baez is a former criminologist who received a B.S. degree in criminology from Florida State University.

Prior to opening his own private practice, Baez worked for Lexis-Nexis, where he taught judges, lawyers, and law students about methods of using the Internet for investigation.

Baez has been involved in several high-profile cases in Florida, including the defense of Nilton Diaz, Kissimmee Mayor George Gant, and Elvira Garcia.
(Edit to snip article-MuffyBee)

Perhaps you weren't defending him but you certainly "puffed" his professional background. I'll bump the link that was posted on the 10th

That was an article about the people on her defense team and their backgrounds. I don't see how that is defending him. The article included info from his website.

Sorry..I guess I expected more than a copy and paste from you. Thought maybe you'd check out the info first.

Agree with you.  A True Crime writer conjures expections that what the reader is reading has been verified and cleared of chest pounding fodder the original author may have stretched and inserted  themselves for their own ego  before re posting.  Maybe I don't understand what a True Crime writer is  vs. a Fictional Crime writer or maybe my expectations are wrong. 

Mr. Lohr, I believe it does matter to you or you would not have requested the link to be shared.  Could you please quantify where you are referring the 90% of stuff you read is not true?  Your post about 90% not true and not about you can be interpretted many different ways so please do clarify.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: August 12, 2010, 04:29:11 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/caylee-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-set-for-today-friday-what-do-you-hope-theyre-asked.html
Main | ‘All My Children’: Orlando 8-year-old lands role »

Caylee Anthony: George, Cindy Anthony set for ‘Today’ Friday; what do you hope they’re asked?
Today” plans to offer a segment called “Remembering Caylee” on Friday morning.

George and Cindy Anthony, the toddler’s grandparents, will appear in the 8 a.m. half-hour. They will be in New York for the interview with Meredith Vieira. What do you hope Vieira asks?

Caylee Anthony would have turned 5 this week. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the child’s death.

“Today” starts at 7 a.m. on WESH-Ch. 2.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: August 12, 2010, 04:32:11 PM »

In fairness to David Lohr, I think his "90%" comment was just an off-the-cuff response to a joke I made about talking about him behind his back.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: August 12, 2010, 04:38:21 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/caylee-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-set-for-today-friday-what-do-you-hope-theyre-asked.html

Caylee Anthony: George, Cindy Anthony set for ‘Today’ Friday; what do you hope they’re asked?

George and Cindy Anthony, the toddler’s grandparents, will appear in the 8 a.m. half-hour. They will be in New York for the interview with Meredith Vieira. What do you hope Vieira asks?

Caylee Anthony would have turned 5 this week. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the child’s death.

FTLOG can these two not stay away from interviews?  Another show I am not watching and hopefully the ratings will be so dismal that they won't get invited back.  I hope they get asked who's ashes are in the jewellery if Caylee is alive.  I hope they ask why the charade of a memorial if Caylee is alive.  I hope they ask if Cindy has been served with defamation of character papers from Mr Morgan after writing what she did about him.  I hope they ask them to leave and quit doing interviews as you can get more truth out of the Teletubbies than them IMO.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: August 12, 2010, 04:50:44 PM »

FTLOG can these two not stay away from interviews?  Another show I am not watching and hopefully the ratings will be so dismal that they won't get invited back.  I hope they get asked who's ashes are in the jewellery if Caylee is alive.  I hope they ask why the charade of a memorial if Caylee is alive.  I hope they ask if Cindy has been served with defamation of character papers from Mr Morgan after writing what she did about him.  I hope they ask them to leave and quit doing interviews as you can get more truth out of the Teletubbies than them IMO.

I hope they ask them.... where is all the money you collected in your scam that Caylee was alive knowing all along she was dead and down the streeet? They most likely will be trying to scam more money from unsuspecting people who don't know how horrible these people really are. 

Those two are a waste of air - even worse to me than KC because at least she is not asking for Caylee's BLOOD MONEY.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: August 12, 2010, 04:55:39 PM »

08/12/2010     Reply
to Defendant's Response to Motion to Quash the Court's Order on Defendant's Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for the Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch Based on Bad Faith

08/12/2010     Transaction Assessment      11.99
08/12/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-50891  Michael Adam Deforest  (11.99)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234   

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: August 12, 2010, 05:06:35 PM »

Happy Birthday, Caylee. I hope you're having fun in Heaven!   an angelic monkey

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: August 12, 2010, 05:44:17 PM »

Care to comment about the Anthonys being on The Today Show........
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10285339

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 12, 2010, 05:46:46 PM »

Wow. They just can't stay away.
Hope they ask if they think Casey's guilty and Caylee's still alive.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #417 on: August 12, 2010, 05:53:07 PM »

Now this is just plain getting old and tiresome. I ask, who the he!! cares about them being on the Today Show again? Now a segment Remembering Caylee    Maybe if they got off their butts and went to work, that would be a bombshell.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: August 12, 2010, 05:59:49 PM »

wonder how much the A holes are getting paid this time to get the word out about Caylee? God knows that they don't do anything concerning Caylee unless they are earning money off of her innocent little back..Money that they can put in her murderer's snack account in jail...grrrrrr   I wish these people would just slink off the face of this earth! slime balls!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: August 12, 2010, 06:44:15 PM »

wonder how much the A holes are getting paid this time to get the word out about Caylee? God knows that they don't do anything concerning Caylee unless they are earning money off of her innocent little back..Money that they can put in her murderer's snack account in jail...grrrrrr   I wish these people would just slink off the face of this earth! slime balls!

AMen
 this just makes me so angry!! Don't they even care that Anything out of their mouths are lies!! It's not about caylee?! It's about their spoiled princess! Rick plaseas words. This is so disgusting!! I won't view that show! I want true facts! These idiots don't  know  reality!! Their reality is money that they make from caylees death at the hands of their princess. George deserves to be kicked under the bus!? With a steel toe boot up his arse.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.