April 26, 2024, 11:47:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195315 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: August 12, 2010, 06:46:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24612251/detail.html
George And Cindy Anthony Talk Caylee, Cindy
Couple's Interview To Air On 'Today Show'
POSTED: 5:43 pm EDT August 12, 2010
UPDATED: 6:23 pm EDT August 12, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony spoke candidly about the murder case facing their daughter, Casey, and how much they miss their granddaughter, Caylee.

This week, the two sat down with NBC’s Kerry Sanders who asked them how they can seek justice for their granddaughter and support their daughter.
As far as my granddaughter, and not being able to hold her anymore and talk to her, walk her to school, I miss that,” said George Anthony in the interview. “I want that so deeply. I want my daughter home. That would be great to have my daughter home. Then again, we need to see this through.”

George Anthony said does not believe that his daughter, Casey, would have hurt her daughter. He told Sanders he wants to find out the truth.

“We've always said we always wanted to find out what happened to Caylee, no matter where the road or the path takes us,” he said.

“It's a fine line here,” said Cindy Anthony, “because the prosecution is attacking Casey. They're supposed to be doing justice for Caylee. That's why I'm so emphatic that they need to look at every little thing.”

The full interview airs in the 8 a.m. hour of the Today Show on Friday.

Video at link

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: August 12, 2010, 06:47:50 PM »

Mark NeJame on defense against Casey Anthony legal team

Prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame went on the defense against Casey Anthony's lawyers Thursday, responding to claims they made earlier in the week about him.

NeJame has accused Anthony's defense team of acting in "bad faith" in pursuing records from his client, Texas EquuSearch, which organized volunteer searches for Anthony's 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie.

NeJame and Anthony's defense team have fought over the release of Texas EquuSearch's records related to the volunteers who helped look for Caylee.

The toddler's remains were found in December 2008, months after Anthony's family reported the 2-year-old missing. Casey Anthony, 24, faces a charge of first-degree murder in her daughter's death

Earlier this week, Anthony defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason blasted NeJame in their own court filing. They claimed NeJame solicited the Anthony family, thwarted defense efforts and approached a "ghost writer" to collaborate on a book about the case.

In their pleading, Anthony's defense team said: "It is blatantly obvious that Mr. NeJame is using this case as more of an attempt to gain publicity than arguing legitimate issues."

"The end result has been a complete and total obstruction of the defense's efforts to seek the truth and a waste of the Court's time and efforts.'

In his response, NeJame said the claim of him seeking publicity in the case "is not only inaccurate but a seemingly desperate attempt to deflect attention from the true issues at hand."

NeJame also states Texas EquuSearch's documents are no longer relevant to Anthony's defense team since Mason "has publicly acknowledged in a television interview to a variety of media outlets that no searchers were able to search the exact area where Caylee Anthony's body was ultimately found."

"The Defense has repeatedly claimed otherwise in multiple pleadings and media statements, maintaining that TES searchers were indeed at the exact location where Caylee was found," NeJame stated.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-nejame-baez-20100812,0,5056604.story
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: August 12, 2010, 06:48:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24612251/detail.html
George And Cindy Anthony Talk Caylee, Cindy
Couple's Interview To Air On 'Today Show'
POSTED: 5:43 pm EDT August 12, 2010
UPDATED: 6:23 pm EDT August 12, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony spoke candidly about the murder case facing their daughter, Casey, and how much they miss their granddaughter, Caylee.

This week, the two sat down with NBC’s Kerry Sanders who asked them how they can seek justice for their granddaughter and support their daughter.
As far as my granddaughter, and not being able to hold her anymore and talk to her, walk her to school, I miss that,” said George Anthony in the interview. “I want that so deeply. I want my daughter home. That would be great to have my daughter home. Then again, we need to see this through.”

George Anthony said does not believe that his daughter, Casey, would have hurt her daughter. He told Sanders he wants to find out the truth.

“We've always said we always wanted to find out what happened to Caylee, no matter where the road or the path takes us,” he said.

“It's a fine line here,” said Cindy Anthony, “because the prosecution is attacking Casey. They're supposed to be doing justice for Caylee. That's why I'm so emphatic that they need to look at every little thing.”

The full interview airs in the 8 a.m. hour of the Today Show on Friday.

Video at link
pukel pukel pukel pukel
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #423 on: August 12, 2010, 06:50:54 PM »

wonder how much the A holes are getting paid this time to get the word out about Caylee? God knows that they don't do anything concerning Caylee unless they are earning money off of her innocent little back..Money that they can put in her murderer's snack account in jail...grrrrrr   I wish these people would just slink off the face of this earth! slime balls!
You and me both, and the sooner they slink off the face of this earth, the better 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: August 12, 2010, 06:53:21 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN
Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell TOMORROW - You won’t want to miss our special coverage, “Casey Anthony: Tale of the Tapes!” Will mountains of evidence bury the accused murderous mom or does Casey’s defense team have a surprising strategy in store? Want to get ON AIR with your burning questions or comments? E-mail them with your name and phone number to jane@cnn.com

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: August 12, 2010, 06:54:21 PM »

That is what they are doing you delusional witch. They are seeking justice for Caylee, it isn't the prosecutions fault that your daughter killed Caylee. I can't take much more of this 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: August 12, 2010, 07:01:59 PM »

That is what they are doing you delusional witch. They are seeking justice for Caylee, it isn't the prosecutions fault that your daughter killed Caylee. I can't take much more of this 

You will not make me believe they are not getting paid.Period.

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: August 12, 2010, 07:09:22 PM »

me Either rose!! It's common knowledge that the a's are full of lies and contradictions!! Why are they paying so much money for lies!! Why why!!! Not interview caseys former friends!! Lovers!! Probably wouldn't be enough room to hold them in the studio(snark)
but realy. There is a member of cindys family that has given insight into  that famililies. Sick dynamics(Rick Plasea) knows and many others but why take the word of these. Liars.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: August 12, 2010, 07:39:28 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/anthonys-another-tv-appearance.html
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Anthonys Another TV Appearance

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: August 12, 2010, 07:41:00 PM »

I'm just stunned that anyone would want to see them on TV 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: August 12, 2010, 07:43:06 PM »

I just thought of this...is this the "future" funds that the A holes intended in order to get their mortgage taken care of?? those scum bag carpet baggers! betcha they knew this already when they were negotiating to get their mortgage and wouldn't lose their house!!!  plan it around Caylee's birthday,...big payout from the tv network then!! 

ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: August 12, 2010, 07:49:01 PM »

I am more than surprised, NRCG, I am shocked.  Thanks for furnishing the link....I sent some rather biting comments about the truth and the Anthonys not being on intimate terms, but I will watch it because apparently I am a masochist.  You know they are getting paid big time.  I am still reeling from the fact that Dominic Casey may in fact have found Caylee's remains but at Baez'$ request did not call LE.  What a freakin' farce.  I think I have myself under control on this and then I get really Pi..ed off again.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: August 12, 2010, 07:56:21 PM »

I am more than surprised, NRCG, I am shocked.  Thanks for furnishing the link....I sent some rather biting comments about the truth and the Anthonys not being on intimate terms, but I will watch it because apparently I am a masochist.  You know they are getting paid big time.  I am still reeling from the fact that Dominic Casey may in fact have found Caylee's remains but at Baez'$ request did not call LE.  What a freakin' farce.  I think I have myselfj under control on this and then I get really Pi..ed off again.

omg I sent the same comment

Omg I sent them the same comment almost

F

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: August 12, 2010, 08:02:38 PM »

I was researching something else and ran upon all the emails and things on Topix from Rick her brother. There is some very interesting things in this which I had forgotten. Rick sent all of this to LE. He sure had all of this pegged to the letter from the beginning.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825540/Casey-Anthony-CindyRickShirley-emails

Thanks-I had forgotten just how intense these were.       
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: August 12, 2010, 08:09:19 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/caylee-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-set-for-today-friday-what-do-you-hope-theyre-asked.html
Main | ‘All My Children’: Orlando 8-year-old lands role »

Caylee Anthony: George, Cindy Anthony set for ‘Today’ Friday; what do you hope they’re asked?
Today” plans to offer a segment called “Remembering Caylee” on Friday morning.

George and Cindy Anthony, the toddler’s grandparents, will appear in the 8 a.m. half-hour. They will be in New York for the interview with Meredith Vieira. What do you hope Vieira asks?

Caylee Anthony would have turned 5 this week. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the child’s death.

“Today” starts at 7 a.m. on WESH-Ch. 2.

Enough already!!!     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: August 12, 2010, 08:16:32 PM »

Maybe nobody does.  LOL   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: August 12, 2010, 08:16:59 PM »

I am more than surprised, NRCG, I am shocked.  Thanks for furnishing the link....I sent some rather biting comments about the truth and the Anthonys not being on intimate terms, but I will watch it because apparently I am a masochist.  You know they are getting paid big time.  I am still reeling from the fact that Dominic Casey may in fact have found Caylee's remains but at Baez'$ request did not call LE.  What a freakin' farce.  I think I have myself under control on this and then I get really Pi..ed off again.
I thought that the shock factor was gone, but no it is not gone. I got ill just thinking that Dom Casey may have found Caylee's remains and did nothing  I can't even look at any of them anymore, they appear to be able to get away with anything, and they just flaunt it in the public's faces 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: August 12, 2010, 08:17:26 PM »

Maybe nobody does.  LOL   
I seriously can't imagine why anyone would.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: August 12, 2010, 08:39:30 PM »

Maybe nobody does.  LOL   
I seriously can't imagine why anyone would.

Just went to WESH and sneaked a peek at their short video... it's still the same song, different verse.  I cannot understand CinCin's tunnel vision and her inability to simply muster the courage to face clear facts.   When evidence is presented at trial which she does not like, I can clearly envision her causing quite a commotion at some point in time.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: August 12, 2010, 08:43:54 PM »

I thought that the shock factor was gone, but no it is not gone. I got ill just thinking that Dom Casey may have found Caylee's remains and did nothing  I can't even look at any of them anymore, they appear to be able to get away with anything, and they just flaunt it in the public's faces 

I agree-the shock factor is surprisingly alive and well even tho there surely be some sort of  limit to what one can take!  Everything is so repugnant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.