April 19, 2024, 12:37:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195122 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #480 on: August 13, 2010, 01:39:38 AM »

OT Sylar Newton update: Authorities say remains found Tuesday are those of 2-year-old Arizona boy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8313.msg1206549#msg1206549

Ohhhhh geeez. Thank you, Muffy, for letting us know! God Bless that little boy! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #481 on: August 13, 2010, 01:42:50 AM »

at 00:53 the camera goes from behind and you can see a man crouching and a man standing in the doorway arms crossed.  Doorway man looks an awful lot like bald Jim.  Can anyone zoom in on him?

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24612251/detail.html
Where the heck are they? They are not in studio. And that does not look like their house. IIRC someone said they had moved into another place, I wonder if that is their "new place."
I could be totally wrong, but I think it might be Hopespring, but with TV lighting in place behind them.  Looks like the edge of the dining area, with dining room chairs turned around to face the living area.  Kitchen is visible through the door behind them...  Still, I'm not positive.

At any rate, it does appear to be their own furnishings and their framed pics of Caylee, etc. on that set.  You can see the pics of Caylee behind Kerry Sanders, IMO.

I recognize the furnishings and artwork, but I'm not sure it's Hopespring. Last I heard, that house was either on the brink of or already in foreclosure. I recall they had moved close by. Cindy opens her mouth and stupid just falls out.   She says that there is no forensic evidence of Casey where Caylee was found? Wow, Cindy! Maybe if Caylee had been found sooner, Casey wouldn't have been so lucky! Other than her skeletal scattered remains and hair stuck to duct tape, there wasn't any evidence of Caylee either!

The bottom line is Cindy has NO IDEA what the state has and for her to be saying that is just another example of their lies. We know as much if not more than she does, and there are MANY pages left out of many of those reports.

ITA, Turbo. I can't help but wonder how Cindy will view all of this if it actually goes to trial and she listens to all the evidence. Personally, I can't see Cindy changing her stripes no matter what.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: August 13, 2010, 01:59:44 AM »

"But yet, there's nothing.  Their[sic] must be saying that Casey ... must have been so calculated that she was able to ... put Caylee's remains down there without any ... [here Cindy suddenly blinks, frowns, looks down, pauses to think] ... any ... ANY link ... to her."

This is between 1:33 and 2:12 in the video.
----

Everyone may not agree, but I find it suspiciously odd that Cindy would refer to Caylee as "remains" in this context.

If Cindy is trying to challenge the theory that Casey dumped Caylee on Suburban shortly after having killed her, then we are not talking about "remains." What was "put down there" at that time would have been Cindy's precious Caylee.  Or Caylee's still-intact body... a BODY, which would not become "remains" -- until she had lain out there in the swamp and the woods for months, to be skeletonized, ravaged by insects, and torn apart and scattered by scavenging animals.

In other words, at the time Caylee was DUMPED (referred to by Cindy as "being put down there") -- at the time that Casey would have last been in contact with Caylee's body and therefore left evidence -- she would have been handling a deceased Caylee.

When I think about it, I find the phrase "...to put Caylee's remains down there..." to be worth questioning.

It may seem like a small discrepancy, but I'm thinking this may have been a verbal slip-up.  In fact, to me, in the video Cindy seems to react to having made a faux-pas when she realizes what she has said.  To me it looks like an uh-oh moment, when she frowns, looks down, and pauses.  She seems momentarily shaken by it, and then finishes the thought and rallies herself to start angrily listing the evidence she claims "they" DON'T have on Casey.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: August 13, 2010, 02:02:41 AM »

Computer problem- had to jump out, dry off, and jump back in!  LOL! 

CBB- too funny!  Gum monitor for Cindy!  I hear you!  She & George couldn't obey court rules if their lives depended on it.  My neighbor takes a med that gives her "cotton mouth" and I could understand if Cindy applied for special gum chewing privileges, but what's George's excuse?  It's their blatant disrespect in the little things that only seals their lack of credibility in the big things.

My concern during Cindy's testimony is what was preventing Baez from texting (or whatever) info to Lee in another room and vice versa?  Likewise what was preventing Lee from/his attorney from skyping (or whatever) to Casey's computer monitor? What was preventing Casey from viewing or sending verbal cues to or from Lee, via her computer monitor?  Flat out, straight up, I don't trust Cindy, George, Lee, Casey, Baez, Lee's attorney, Brad Conway, Jim Lichtenstein, or Kerry Sandler (sp?) either.  I'm not saying these people did anything illegal, just saying things looked mighty hinky during those proceedings and some of the above named people have been cited/quoted/caught in outright lies/contradictions/deceptions or as Cindy's fond of calling them "mis-truths" (passes given to Brad, Jim, and Kerry as I'm not aware of such regarding them to date).  Clarified with, I dislike that for which Brad Conway seems to stand-his choice and continued support of the Anthonys as grief-stricken grandparents fighting for their innocent daughter's freedom from persecution by LE. MOO, yet again.      

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: August 13, 2010, 02:03:49 AM »

Oh, and something else about the teaser video:

>>> Cindy, if you believe Caylee is still alive, then why don't you use your media time to plead with her kidnappers to return her and thereby exonerate Casey in the process?

>>> If you believe Caylee is still alive, then why don't you look into the camera every chance you get, and speak directly to HER?  After all, you are her "Cece" and she must be missing you terribly if she is still alive out there somewhere.  For shame!  Why don't you speak to her?

>>> If you believe Caylee is still alive, then why should you care whether Casey's DNA or fingerprints have been found on the "remains" of some unidentified child found down the block from your home?

I could go on and on... but I'll stop there.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: August 13, 2010, 02:04:33 AM »

Totally agree with ISpy that texting should not be allowed in court.  Maybe it will be prohibited during the trial. I hope so.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: August 13, 2010, 02:20:42 AM »

Desi- You go, Girl!  I share your righteous indignation here!  I completely agree with you too.  No grandparent of a murdered beloved grandchild is going to casually refer to that grandchild as "[the child's name]'s remains".  No way, no how, not going to happen-it's too emotionally damaging and re-traumatizes the grandparent to think about it.

I also found Cindy's argument interesting that there's no evidence (DNA, fingerprints, etc.) to connect Casey to "Caylee's remains".  Of course, that doesn't begin to explain how all the items that Caylee was found with came directly from the Anthony home though.  I'd like the interviewer to ask Cindy & George exactly how the Nanny they've never seen/met/talked to, and who's never been to their home to their knowledge would know: that George kept the key to the locked outside shed in the nightstand drawer (who does that?!); where to find the oh-so-rare brand of duct tape in the shed; where to find the cloth clothes hamper in the garage; and where to find Casey's scrapbooking hearts in the bottom of her dresser (i.e. cabinet) in a shoe box?  Boy, that Nanny must have had a lot of spare time on her hands!   

Forecast for the Day:
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: August 13, 2010, 02:41:08 AM »

Computer problem- had to jump out, dry off, and jump back in!  LOL! 

CBB- too funny!  Gum monitor for Cindy!  I hear you!  She & George couldn't obey court rules if their lives depended on it.  My neighbor takes a med that gives her "cotton mouth" and I could understand if Cindy applied for special gum chewing privileges, but what's George's excuse?  It's their blatant disrespect in the little things that only seals their lack of credibility in the big things.

My concern during Cindy's testimony is what was preventing Baez from texting (or whatever) info to Lee in another room and vice versa?  Likewise what was preventing Lee from/his attorney from skyping (or whatever) to Casey's computer monitor? What was preventing Casey from viewing or sending verbal cues to or from Lee, via her computer monitor?  Flat out, straight up, I don't trust Cindy, George, Lee, Casey, Baez, Lee's attorney, Brad Conway, Jim Lichtenstein, or Kerry Sandler (sp?) either.  I'm not saying these people did anything illegal, just saying things looked mighty hinky during those proceedings and some of the above named people have been cited/quoted/caught in outright lies/contradictions/deceptions or as Cindy's fond of calling them "mis-truths" (passes given to Brad, Jim, and Kerry as I'm not aware of such regarding them to date).  Clarified with, I dislike that for which Brad Conway seems to stand-his choice and continued support of the Anthonys as grief-stricken grandparents fighting for their innocent daughter's freedom from persecution by LE. MOO, yet again.      

hilarious about  the gum monitor. I went to the Msn site to post and it must be truly busy I couldnt post.

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #488 on: August 13, 2010, 02:43:39 AM »

I just think that Cindy's "field of argument" is so narrowed by evidence that the location of Caylee's remains is all she has left. I mean, where else is she to go? She can't touch the timeframe after Casey left! That takes her to party pictures! She can't go past the party........... that takes her Zanny! She can't go to the car! That takes her to Chloroform and a death smell! If she backs up too much, she finds herself in the middle of computer searches for manner of murder!

Cindy's stuck in the same swamp that Casey left Caylee in. That's somehow rather appropriate and the end of the road for her. JMO.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: August 13, 2010, 02:45:30 AM »

Desi- You go, Girl!  I share your righteous indignation here!  I completely agree with you too.  No grandparent of a murdered beloved grandchild is going to casually refer to that grandchild as "[the child's name]'s remains".  No way, no how, not going to happen-it's too emotionally damaging and re-traumatizes the grandparent to think about it.

I also found Cindy's argument interesting that there's no evidence (DNA, fingerprints, etc.) to connect Casey to "Caylee's remains".  Of course, that doesn't begin to explain how all the items that Caylee was found with came directly from the Anthony home though.  I'd like the interviewer to ask Cindy & George exactly how the Nanny they've never seen/met/talked to, and who's never been to their home to their knowledge would know: that George kept the key to the locked outside shed in the nightstand drawer (who does that?!); where to find the oh-so-rare brand of duct tape in the shed; where to find the cloth clothes hamper in the garage; and where to find Casey's scrapbooking hearts in the bottom of her dresser (i.e. cabinet) in a shoe box?  Boy, that Nanny must have had a lot of spare time on her hands!   

My challenge to Rosebud comes from a different place.  If her precious daughter was such a good mother then why is there no DNA from said wonderful mother on her small daughter?  Did Caylee get dressed by herself, put on her own shoes, get  in and out of the car seat and buckle and unbuckle by herself, pick up her mama doll everytime she dropped it all by herself, not get kissed, hugged, hold hands, brush hair out of eyes, wipe mouth, change diaper, straighten clothes, lift her, brush off food crumbs or dirt,  or have other close affectionate contact that would happen many times a day with a child that small?  I am sure my pets have my DNA all over them and I find it astonishing that Rosebud can say no DNA no murder and not wonder or bat an eye that  there would be not supposedly be one shred of DNA transfer from caring mother to daughter?  Ahhh but wait, she was such a wonderful mother that she never got close enough for the DNA transfer to ever happen or always wore a hazmat suit when she was in close contact with Caylee.  Bullsnit on all accounts!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #490 on: August 13, 2010, 02:51:45 AM »

My challenge to Rosebud comes from a different place.  If her precious daughter was such a good mother then why is there no DNA from said wonderful mother on her small daughter?  Did Caylee get dressed by herself, put on her own shoes, get  in and out of the car seat and buckle and unbuckle by herself, pick up her mama doll everytime she dropped it all by herself, not get kissed, hugged, hold hands, brush hair out of eyes, wipe mouth, change diaper, straighten clothes, lift her, brush off food crumbs or dirt,  or have other close affectionate contact that would happen many times a day with a child that small?  I am sure my pets have my DNA all over them and I find it astonishing that Rosebud can say no DNA no murder and not wonder or bat an eye that  there would be not supposedly be one shred of DNA transfer from caring mother to daughter?  Ahhh but wait, she was such a wonderful mother that she never got close enough for the DNA transfer to ever happen or always wore a hazmat suit when she was in close contact with Caylee.  Bullsnit on all accounts!

EXACTLY, EXACTLY, EXACTLY!!!

AND disputing that Casey was the last one with Caylee just throws them back to Zannyland, and that dog just won't hunt! There's just WAY too many ways to prove that Zanny doesn't exist. Once that's proven, the WHY Casey lied about it screams at you.

Casey's toast....... burnt toast, at that!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: August 13, 2010, 02:58:21 AM »

You know, watching this little cameo (as Casey calls it), a thought came to mind.  Why is Kerry Sanders conducting this "interview"...the same Kerry Sanders who Cindy was overjoyed to see when court adjourned July 15th, the same Kerry Sanders Cindy warmly hugged and very comfortable rubbed his back?   Then it dawned on me, this was a practice "interview" for Cindy (and George, but more so Cindy).  This was a chance to put the coaching that Cindy's obviously been getting into play in a "safe" environment with a "safe" person (one well-known to Cindy and well-trusted by Cindy and possibly recommended/approved/facilitated by Jim Lichtenstein), asking controlled (i.e. scripted) questions with equally practiced answers.  There were no hard questions, followed by analytical questions as any interviewer worth his/her salt would surely ask.  Cindy practiced her non-answer to them believing or not believing Casey killed Caylee by deflecting the question with, "It's a fine line.  The prosecution...".  Funny how she was unwilling to simply answer the question.  Even with all the coaching (and I'm sure there's been plenty), Cindy's eyes (among other things) still flash with anger and the spectre of the Zenaida Fernadez Gonzales depositions fiasco instantly comes to mind.  She's still in there, although they've tried to hide her under that flat shade of washed-out-with-grief drag-my-face-down blonde hairstyle, the more subdued clothing befitting someone her age, the toned down jewelry, the obvious lack of Caylee accessories (notice George no longer carries "Caylee" to court), the missing green shamrock ("We support you, Casey.") buttons, the perpetual "tired" look Cindy wears into court (but not after court) and in interviews ( the IMO, affected air of weariness/grief/frailty), and the barest hint of makeup.  I am so not buying what these people are selling on their little infomercial...Selling Out Caylee To Save Casey.  All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
crazybabyborg
« Reply #492 on: August 13, 2010, 03:01:34 AM »

Infomercial is a great word for it, ISpy! You've hit the nail on the head!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: August 13, 2010, 03:04:09 AM »

"But yet, there's nothing.  Their[sic] must be saying that Casey ... must have been so calculated that she was able to ... put Caylee's remains down there without any ... [here Cindy suddenly blinks, frowns, looks down, pauses to think] ... any ... ANY link ... to her."

This is between 1:33 and 2:12 in the video.
----

Everyone may not agree, but I find it suspiciously odd that Cindy would refer to Caylee as "remains" in this context.

If Cindy is trying to challenge the theory that Casey dumped Caylee on Suburban shortly after having killed her, then we are not talking about "remains." What was "put down there" at that time would have been Cindy's precious Caylee.  Or Caylee's still-intact body... a BODY, which would not become "remains" -- until she had lain out there in the swamp and the woods for months, to be skeletonized, ravaged by insects, and torn apart and scattered by scavenging animals.

In other words, at the time Caylee was DUMPED (referred to by Cindy as "being put down there") -- at the time that Casey would have last been in contact with Caylee's body and therefore left evidence -- she would have been handling a deceased Caylee.

When I think about it, I find the phrase "...to put Caylee's remains down there..." to be worth questioning.

It may seem like a small discrepancy, but I'm thinking this may have been a verbal slip-up.  In fact, to me, in the video Cindy seems to react to having made a faux-pas when she realizes what she has said.  To me it looks like an uh-oh moment, when she frowns, looks down, and pauses.  She seems momentarily shaken by it, and then finishes the thought and rallies herself to start angrily listing the evidence she claims "they" DON'T have on Casey.

WOW............what a good catch there..............I did not have any sound on the one I watched for some reason, so I was closely watching the body language and expressions and I know exactly where that was because of your description of her behavior. I wondered what she was talking about.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: August 13, 2010, 03:49:49 AM »

Northern Rose and CBB-  You're absolutely correct on all counts!  Both logical and intelligent arguments!

Northern Rose- You raise another good point!  Someone needs to ask Cindy why there weren't any fingerprints or DNA from Casey (according to her) in or on the trunk of Casey's pontiac?  Wouldn't a good mother have been in the trunk, loading groceries to feed her child for 31 days (or how about the nearly two years prior)?  Wonder if there were prints and DNA on the steering wheel, door handles (any of them), diaper bag, car seat, or any of the other surfaces a mom would normally have touched in the course of driving her toddler around, say for the better part of nearly two years?  Isn't it odd there weren't any Caylee prints on that trunk?  Isn't it odd there were no stray Casey hairs (according to Cindy), especially given that Casey seemed to spend a lot of time in that car (eating in it and all, carrying clothes for herself and Caylee to "the Nanny's" or some boyfriend's house, Cindy stating they routinely would put Caylee's dirty diapers back there, etc.)?  A lack of fingerprints means nothing.  What nurse hasn't heard of gloves?  What daughter perusing Missing Children's cases on the internet hasn't heard of gloves?  For that matter, what daughter perusing household weapons and neck-breaking (allegedly) hasn't heard of gloves?  What a stupid argument.  I guess Caylee did dress herself (diaper included) and brushed her own hair, just like she got her own breakfast and drink in the morning.    You know, it's not too hard to put on a pair of gloves, chloroform your child, wrap her face in duct tape sealed with heart sticker, and put her in the trunk to die.  Likewise, it's not too hard to wear gloves, wrap the deceased in a blanket, put her in a clothes hamper, double wrap the whole package in trash bags, and throw it the trunk.  Just like it's not to hard to remove those gloves, drive less than a mile from your home, put on a fresh pair of gloves, and heave that child into a swampy, dense forest, take the gloves off, drive home or wherever to wash your hands/wash or dispose of your clothes and anything else.
Just thought of something, most of you likely caught long ago!  It's interesting in George Anthony's LE statements he says he asked the tow yard guy (Simon Burch) to walk around and look inside [the trunk of] the car.  He then says "Opened it...".  The odd sentence structure doesn't tell us exactly who opened it-George, Simon Burch, the two of them holding the key together?  Wonder why-hmmmm.  That's significant to me because if George opened it, there should be prints...his.  If Simon Burch opened it (which I find highly unlikely due to the legalities of opening a stranger's car, much less one that Simon clearly recognized as reeking of decomp), there should be prints...his.  In either scenario, the trunk was far from "cleaned" and there would have been either man's prints on the lid from closing it, prior to George driving away. It certainly would have been more than one print.  Clearly, someone in possession of the car, after it left the Tow Yard cleaned prints from the outside of the trunk.  Who closes a trunk with one finger?      As usual, MOO

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: August 13, 2010, 07:08:22 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Cindy And George Anthony To Appear On The Today Show
08/12/10

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/mark-nejame-responds-to-casey-anthonys.html
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Mark NeJame Responds To Casey Anthony's Defense Team

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: August 13, 2010, 07:55:50 AM »

Accusations fly between Anthony defense and attorny Mark NeJame

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/081010-Anthony-Baez-NeJame

You know, IMO, this whole attack on MNJ regarding the Texas EquuSearch files is nothing but a tempest in a teapot over a moot point. Maybe their real fear is the looming prospect of future book which MNJ might perhaps co-author.  A book which would paint a different picture, upsetting the applecart of a future movie/book that the Anthonys and their media babysitters have up their sleeves. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: August 13, 2010, 08:07:20 AM »

Totally agree with ISpy that texting should not be allowed in court.  Maybe it will be prohibited during the trial. I hope so.

Me too.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: August 13, 2010, 08:10:57 AM »

And another point regarding CinCin's slip of the tongue---George is sitting right beside her and we all remember how ballistic he went when the term "remains" were used in Mr. Morgan's depo.  But here she is freely saying it in front of George.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: August 13, 2010, 08:12:07 AM »

Anthonys On The Today Show
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38688689#38688689

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.