April 26, 2024, 01:22:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195303 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: August 13, 2010, 12:27:29 PM »

I admit I watched the whole interview on line.  When asked where they will be a year or so from now, the FIRST thing Cindy says is that they will be "ramping up" their foundation.  Several moments later, she adds, almost as an afterthought, that she is sure that Casey will be there working with them.

And now I guess we know the basis for her disability...panic attacks?  I'm not buying it....

I'm not buying it either.   However, sometimes panic attacks are caused by suppressed guilty feelings.  just sayin.....

But I would think that if one suffered from panic attacks so badly that they couldn't function at work, the last thing they would want to do is go on television every opportunity they had.    I'm basing this opinion on my own experience with panic attacks.

Over a year ago, I was having a hard time functioning at work due to anxiety and panic attacks. I made an appointment, got som Prozac, took a few weeks vacation, and I was back at work. That's what meds are for, and Cindy has recommended meds for people in similar circumstances. But if she's on medication, and it's working, why in hell couldn't she go back to work?
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: August 13, 2010, 12:28:07 PM »

I couldn't watch that interview because I wanted to keep my tv in an unbroken state. When Cindy talked about ramping up their foundation, did Meredith ask how accusations of molestations of Casey by George might play into that? Should a guy whose been accused of molestation, by the very daughter they are touting as a wronged victim, have anything to do with something kid-related?

Kerry asked him about the allegations in the interview that is posted online.  He vehemently denies that he or Lee ever did anything like that to Casey.  BUT..."I'm not calling Casey a liar..."  Gave some convoluted answer that she was making it up in order to comfort the person she was writing to...  As in, "I went through that too...."

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #542 on: August 13, 2010, 12:28:51 PM »

Cindy compared her and George as people tortured by the KKK.........
FTLOG,she needs the ever loving chit slapped out of her for that.  IMO

Why does this imbecile keep on opening her mouth? Nothing spews forth except garbage. Save the planet--keep your mouth closed, Cindy.
She is a complete waste of air.  They only truth that has ever crossed her lips was "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" Yep no truer words were ever spoken Cindy. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: August 13, 2010, 12:30:09 PM »

And what is it exactly that takes up all their disability funded unemployed time?     
Probably admiring their ugly tattoos and cheap jewelry.

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: August 13, 2010, 12:30:32 PM »

And what is it exactly that takes up all their disability funded unemployed time?     
Probably admiring their ugly tattoos and cheap jewelry.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #545 on: August 13, 2010, 12:35:38 PM »

I couldn't watch that interview because I wanted to keep my tv in an unbroken state. When Cindy talked about ramping up their foundation, did Meredith ask how accusations of molestations of Casey by George might play into that? Should a guy whose been accused of molestation, by the very daughter they are touting as a wronged victim, have anything to do with something kid-related?

Kerry asked him about the allegations in the interview that is posted online.  He vehemently denies that he or Lee ever did anything like that to Casey.  BUT..."I'm not calling Casey a liar..."  Gave some convoluted answer that she was making it up in order to comfort the person she was writing to...  As in, "I went through that too...."

That right there show George is mentally ill. What father in his right mind would say that after being accused of such a thing?
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: August 13, 2010, 12:54:08 PM »

That right there show George is mentally ill. What father in his right mind would say that after being accused of such a thing?

A very desperate one...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: August 13, 2010, 12:57:38 PM »

A very desperate one...
Yes a very desperate one, and a very desperate brother as well 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: August 13, 2010, 01:01:05 PM »

I hereby officially offer my services, come on I'll take a whack at her for all of us!!

Can't watch the interview, no stomach for it today......BUT Cincin, I challenge you to go to Mark Nejame, he has volunteered to lay out everything for you .....your daughter murdered your granddaughter....you are an idiot

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: August 13, 2010, 01:03:10 PM »

I'm going to share something here.  I have a brother currently incarcerated as a convicted SO.  I am VERY aware of the dynamics of the family...the denial, the justifications, the grief.  I have a parent who is still supportive of him.  But I can honestly say, that when he came up for parole, and there was lobbying from within the family to write letters of recommendation for him, I did the opposite. 

So I guess I have some insight, and or empathy for some of the players in this circus, but in no way could I EVER cover up, or lie to benefit a relative I know had done something heinous.  It has caused many family conflicts, but in the end, I gotta live with ME.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: August 13, 2010, 01:06:39 PM »

I'm going to share something here.  I have a brother currently incarcerated as a convicted SO.  I am VERY aware of the dynamics of the family...the denial, the justifications, the grief.  I have a parent who is still supportive of him.  But I can honestly say, that when he came up for parole, and there was lobbying from within the family to write letters of recommendation for him, I did the opposite. 

So I guess I have some insight, and or empathy for some of the players in this circus, but in no way could I EVER cover up, or lie to benefit a relative I know had done something heinous.  It has caused many family conflicts, but in the end, I gotta live with ME.
an angelic monkey And you are doing what is right for you.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: August 13, 2010, 01:08:05 PM »

an angelic monkey And you are doing what is right for you.

Yep.  What's right is right, and being blood relatives changes nothing, in my opinion.  Not a popular opinion with my mom, however.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: August 13, 2010, 01:11:39 PM »

"The family celebrated what would have been Caylee's 5th birthday Monday by planting a bush in the backyard near the child's playhouse. "

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-parents-today-show-20100813,0,4842581.story

I find the bush planting in that area extremely disturbing....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: August 13, 2010, 01:12:40 PM »

Good for you IrishMonkey, you have to go with your heart of hearts. I can say if I had a family member who committed a crime I would not rally to their side if they were guilty, instead I would let them know that they are loved but must pay for their crime, one cannot enable bad behavior because if you do no one wins, including the person who did wrong.

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: August 13, 2010, 01:13:00 PM »

"The family celebrated what would have been Caylee's 5th birthday Monday by planting a bush in the backyard near the child's playhouse. "

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-parents-today-show-20100813,0,4842581.story

I find the bush planting in that area extremely disturbing....

I'm on that branch with you...

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: August 13, 2010, 01:13:59 PM »

What exactly was the purpose of the Meredith Viera interview except for a little trip to the big apple?
I thought Kerry Sanders asked some very good questions. Georgie KNOWS Casey's guilty and is never coming home.
As far as Sindy goes..well, you guys have already covered that.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: August 13, 2010, 01:14:13 PM »

Good for you IrishMonkey, you have to go with your heart of hearts. I can say if I had a family member who committed a crime I would not rally to their side if they were guilty, instead I would let them know that they are loved but must pay for their crime, one cannot enable bad behavior because if you do no one wins, including the person who did wrong.

In this case, I couldn't even rally as the victim was a family member.  I chose to stand for the victim.      an angelic monkey

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: August 13, 2010, 01:16:32 PM »

I meant to add, which is why I find these people so disgusting.  Justice for Caylee, indeed!   

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: August 13, 2010, 01:17:58 PM »

Irish Monkey-  Commendations to you for standing your ground with your family!  The child/adult your saving owes you much.  Thank you for recognizing this is about more than you or your immediate family!  God bless you!  I, too, have some experience with that among my relatives (way more experience than normal, IMO-we have a large extended family on both sides with SO's).  It takes courage to stand and say, "No, I will NOT go along with that. (i.e. sit down and shut up, cover up)".  If it divides the family, so be it.  You're exactly right...we have to live with us for a very long time.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: August 13, 2010, 01:21:12 PM »

Irish Monkey-  Commendations to you for standing your ground with your family!  The child/adult your saving owes you much.  Thank you for recognizing this is about more than you or your immediate family!  God bless you!  I, too, have some experience with that among my relatives (way more experience than normal, IMO-we have a large extended family on both sides with SO's).  It takes courage to stand and say, "No, I will NOT go along with that. (i.e. sit down and shut up, cover up)".  If it divides the family, so be it.  You're exactly right...we have to live with us for a very long time.

ISpy, thank you so much.  My heart goes out to you.  I don't post often, but I always enjoy what you've written.  I'm sure my personal experiences are what drew me to this case and forum in the first place.  I also have two lovely daughters who I keep FAR FAR away from certain toxic members of family.  We can't pick our biology, but we can pick our "Family of the Heart".

And on a lighter note, my baby sis says that "someone pizzed in our gene pool!"   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.