April 18, 2024, 02:57:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195077 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: August 13, 2010, 03:32:28 PM »

Against my better judgement watched the msn clip.  She is praying for us bloggers and then says we should get a life and spend time helping others instead of hating on them.  I don't need their prayers.  I do not make it part of my daily life to lie about what my children have done nor do I have 5 different personalities and interchange them as I feel the situation requires.  I do not go around saying I have found god and renewed faith and then in the background write venom laden hateful emails about people who are trying nothing more than to make the truth surface.  They say they want to see this to the end no matter which road it takes, well then why do they instantly jump on, attempt to discredit, belittle and call names of anyone (Mr Morgan, Mr Nejame, Det Melich, etc.) who have no skin in the game and want nothing BUT to find the truth?  Save your prayers for yourself and your spawn Rosebud and about using time towards some good, how about you actually do something out of pure altruism?

I have to go wash my eyes out with bleech now that I have seen the clip. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: August 13, 2010, 03:38:59 PM »

People are so disgusted with the Anthonys and the TV appearances. Even victim's advocates despise them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUfYwQSIdm4&feature=related

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #582 on: August 13, 2010, 03:54:41 PM »

Against my better judgement watched the msn clip.  She is praying for us bloggers and then says we should get a life and spend time helping others instead of hating on them.  I don't need their prayers.  I do not make it part of my daily life to lie about what my children have done nor do I have 5 different personalities and interchange them as I feel the situation requires.  I do not go around saying I have found god and renewed faith and then in the background write venom laden hateful emails about people who are trying nothing more than to make the truth surface.  They say they want to see this to the end no matter which road it takes, well then why do they instantly jump on, attempt to discredit, belittle and call names of anyone (Mr Morgan, Mr Nejame, Det Melich, etc.) who have no skin in the game and want nothing BUT to find the truth?  Save your prayers for yourself and your spawn Rosebud and about using time towards some good, how about you actually do something out of pure altruism?

Excellent  Couldn't agree more with your post. I don't need their prayers either, they aren't real anyway, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: August 13, 2010, 03:55:12 PM »

People are so disgusted with the Anthonys and the TV appearances. Even victim's advocates despise them.

How could victim's advocates not despise them?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: August 13, 2010, 04:02:45 PM »

How could victim's advocates not despise them?

Turbo is this a recent tape? I cannot stand them and am so glad to see that we are not alone and that people that see them on t.v are also fed up with their  trying to integrate into helping others. I would like  to thank you turbo , rose and many other monkeys that bring valuable information here to keep us all informed. good investigative skill.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: August 13, 2010, 04:36:21 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24621994/detail.html
Cindy Anthony: I Regret Dead Body Comment
Cindy Anthony Explains Why She Thinks Caylee Could Still Be Alive

POSTED: Friday, August 13, 2010
UPDATED: 2:45 pm EDT August 13, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cindy and George Anthony appeared on national television Friday morning, and Cindy said she does not know why she told a 911 dispatcher her daughter's car smelled like a dead body.
On NBC's "Today Show," Cindy Anthony said she regretted her infamous call to 911 reporting her granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, missing.

"I never thought that, from the beginning, that was never my instinct when I smelled it, and knowing what I know now, I probably would have never even made that statement. But I can't go back, because at that point, my perspective at that point, I had no knowledge of what I do now," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony also explained why she recently said she believes Caylee is still alive.

"I'm not certain of all the forensic evidence, there's a lot that doesn't make sense to me. I have not been able to find anything in it that actually proves it's Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.

George and Cindy Anthony said they had cake this week to mark what would have been Caylee's fifth birthday.

George Anthony said he will always stand behind his daughter, Casey Anthony, because he could never abandon his family.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in a wooded area in east Orange County in December 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: August 13, 2010, 04:38:18 PM »

clerarly cindy is lying and stumbling all over her words. clearly her and george sitting so far apart. cindy reachs over to touch georges hand he doesnt respond. that show appearance clearly clearly speaks volumes of their body language. I high doub that the viewers bought into it especialy when she said she didnt think that the forensics proved it was caylee...

caseys is gonners and conway is the most henpecked man oh wait so is george. cindy has that affect on her men. another thing!! is cindy growing her hair because she  does everything casey does geez !! she isnt casey.
even ranting sorry.

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: August 13, 2010, 04:41:56 PM »

"I'm not certain of all the forensic evidence, there's a lot that doesn't make sense to me. I have not been able to find anything in it that actually proves it's Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.     How about DNA?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: August 13, 2010, 04:51:43 PM »

"I'm not certain of all the forensic evidence, there's a lot that doesn't make sense to me. I have not been able to find anything in it that actually proves it's Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.     How about DNA?

She should be ashamed of herself.We all watched the day it was said to be little Caylee's remains.
Her vile,vicious lies are an insult to all others who have suffered the loss of someone they loved and cherished.
I don't need her prayers,I can talk to God when I want.
All I want to know is how the he!! she looks in the mirror everyday. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: August 13, 2010, 05:12:18 PM »

She should be ashamed of herself.We all watched the day it was said to be little Caylee's remains.
Her vile,vicious lies are an insult to all others who have suffered the loss of someone they loved and cherished.
I don't need her prayers,I can talk to God when I want.
All I want to know is how the he!! she looks in the mirror everyday. 
How she looks in the mirror and how she sleeps at night    I'm waiting for the day that Casey is convicted, and the mean side of me can't wait to see the look on George, Cindy and Lee's face.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: August 13, 2010, 05:15:34 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/did-george-anthony-molest-casey-anthony.html
Friday, August 13, 2010
Did George Anthony Molest Casey Anthony

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #591 on: August 13, 2010, 05:33:55 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/13/cindy-anthony-rambles-like-a-sociopath/
Written on 13 August 2010 at 09:00 by Humbleopinion aka FLAB
Cindy Anthony, rambles like a sociopath!

I love this...............PERFECT DESCRIPTION !!

"Cindy has a few professions:  making blood money, lair, evidence hider, liar, attorney, liar, forensic expert, liar, nurse of decomposition, liar, photo expert, liar, fraudation owner, liar, Private investigator, liar, Law Enforcement officer, liar, detective, liar, media hound, liar, lazy disability collector, liar, blogger hater, liar…seems she believes she is all of these and more."
Yep, yep and yep.  I love it too!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #592 on: August 13, 2010, 05:45:45 PM »

Cindy has no idea how much we ARE helping others.  One being Caylee.  WE stand united in seeking Justice for a young, innocent and  defenseless little girl who died at the hands of her own mother.  Yeah Cindy and we also help others by informing them of fraud if they donate to your "Cash Finders Foundation"  oh excuse me your Caylee Marie Foundation.  Don't think for one minute we don't help people because we do and some involves saving them from the likes of YOU.  Now go hide behind your Bible and shame on you for using God to make yourself look like a church going moral person, NOT!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: August 13, 2010, 05:51:51 PM »

Cindy has no idea how much we ARE helping others.  One being Caylee.  WE stand united in seeking Justice for a young, innocent and  defenseless little girl who died at the hands of her own mother.  Yeah Cindy and we also help others by informing them of fraud if they donate to your "Cash Finders Foundation"  oh excuse me your Caylee Marie Foundation.  Don't think for one minute we don't help people because we do and some involves saving them from the likes of YOU.  Now go hide behind your Bible and shame on you for using God to make yourself look like a church going moral person, NOT!

lol miss

I get so angry when I see them on t.v that I have to physicaly take some deep breaths and hyperventelate to calm down. I swear they are making it look worse on themselves and their slut murdering daughter that did everyone she could including maybe her attorney. where is justice for caylee behind all those t.v shows.

Loca
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: August 13, 2010, 05:54:43 PM »

No Rose and Trimm,

I think when she looks in the mirror she is quite proud of herself.   IMHO, I think she honestly believes she is fooling EVERYONE and that BECAUSE OF HER, Casey will be free.  She honestly feels she is in control and that she is fooling those in positions of authority.

I think the same of Baez. They can feed off each other, not even knowing they look ridiculous.  The sad part is Casey is buying into these tactics and most likely will not take a deal.

Terri
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #595 on: August 13, 2010, 05:55:56 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/did-george-anthony-molest-casey-anthony.html

what was said in that letter about me and my son are wrong. I'm not calling my daughter a liar. and I don't want someone to put some words in my mouth, but its wrong. Never ever would that happen in this house, thorugh me or my son when we do something to my daughter."

Well Georgie boy, if you aren't calling her a liar, then you are saying you did molest her????? Huh ,Huh,Huh?. Just spit it out chip.

Forgot my manners, Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr these idiots make me so d@mn mad. That pic above the article makes me want to drag out my iron skillet. What arrogance.
I am going to need a new skillet before this is over. I hope and pray that this case goes to trial, just so Cindy and George have to sit and listen to every word about how Caylee died and see every gruesome picture of her lil body when it wasd found.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: August 13, 2010, 05:57:41 PM »

Friday, August 13, 2010
Did George Anthony Molest Casey Anthony

"I'm not calling my daughter a liar"

George, himself, present tense, does not say that Casey is lying. If someone is falsely accused of molestation, they will say, with boldness that the person making the assertion is lying.

Remember, lying is internally stressful and people will go a long way around things just to avoid the stress of lying. George does not deny molesting Casey; only that things in the letter are "wrong" but now tells us that he won't say that Casey is a liar. We would expect to see an innocent man declare that anyone that says he is a sexual molestor to be a liar.    Well common sense, if you are not guilty of such an accusation you would scream from a rooftop that you are not guilty of doing that to your daughter. Between what George said, and Lee saying I love you in the last hearing, one really has to wonder about this 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: August 13, 2010, 05:59:22 PM »

No Rose and Trimm,

I think when she looks in the mirror she is quite proud of herself.   IMHO, I think she honestly believes she is fooling EVERYONE and that BECAUSE OF HER, Casey will be free.  She honestly feels she is in control and that she is fooling those in positions of authority.

I think the same of Baez. They can feed off each other, not even knowing they look ridiculous.  The sad part is Casey is buying into these tactics and most likely will not take a deal.

Terri
It is so hard to understand that, but you are probably right  She thinks she is smarter than everyone else.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: August 13, 2010, 06:06:33 PM »

No Rose and Trimm,

Terri
It is so hard to understand that, but you are probably right  She thinks she is smarter than everyone else.

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: August 13, 2010, 06:14:13 PM »

No Rose and Trimm,

Terri

I think you are right...........they are both so narcissistic they have NO idea how stupid they look. They are a legend in ONLY their minds.  If you remember  BOZO got sued by an X client because he had this "great strategy" to unleash at the trial and it went BUST. The client got convicted. I think he and ms. stupid are doing the SAME thing again and expecting different results. (the definition of insanity)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.