April 19, 2024, 11:56:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195136 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: August 13, 2010, 06:14:56 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/125063
BNN Radio Schedule - Aug 14-15
Posted on August 13th, 2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: August 13, 2010, 06:16:23 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/did-george-anthony-molest-casey-anthony.html

what was said in that letter about me and my son are wrong. I'm not calling my daughter a liar. and I don't want someone to put some words in my mouth, but its wrong. Never ever would that happen in this house, thorugh me or my son when we do something to my daughter."

Well Georgie boy, if you aren't calling her a liar, then you are saying you did molest her????? Huh ,Huh,Huh?. Just spit it out chip.

Forgot my manners, Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr these idiots make me so d@mn mad. That pic above the article makes me want to drag out my iron skillet. What arrogance.
I am going to need a new skillet before this is over. I hope and pray that this case goes to trial, just so Cindy and George have to sit and listen to every word about how Caylee died and see every gruesome picture of her lil body when it wasd found.

Me too Darla.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: August 13, 2010, 06:16:37 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/did-george-anthony-molest-casey-anthony.html
Friday, August 13, 2010
Did George Anthony Molest Casey Anthony

"I'm not calling my daughter a liar"

George, himself, present tense, does not say that Casey is lying. If someone is falsely accused of molestation, they will say, with boldness that the person making the assertion is lying.

Remember, lying is internally stressful and people will go a long way around things just to avoid the stress of lying. George does not deny molesting Casey; only that things in the letter are "wrong" but now tells us that he won't say that Casey is a liar. We would expect to see an innocent man declare that anyone that says he is a sexual molestor to be a liar.    Well common sense, if you are not guilty of such an accusation you would scream from a rooftop that you are not guilty of doing that to your daughter. Between what George said, and Lee saying I love you in the last hearing, one really has to wonder about this  

He not only didn't deny it but used Cindy as his "backup." That to me spoke volumes. I have been suspicious of him from the first day on the case, and he is doing nothing now to make me change my mind. I still see him as a lecherous old man.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: August 13, 2010, 06:26:22 PM »

It really is sad when people such as these are given not only air time but wined and dined, flown to NY and coddled.  I don't give a rat's ass how they spent Caylee's birthday. I don't give a rat's ass that poor ole sin-cin claims she is having panic attacks. I don't give a rat's ass what they say about anything.  too bad there is forenics that sin-cin doesn't understand. That doesn't make sense to her....no one ever accused her of being SMART!

Kerry Sander Sanders starts off by asking them if they were getting paid??? 
The smirks spoke much louder than the denial.  How has several really good opportunities to ask some very probing questions..but didn't. I don't have a link, but I KNOW they, dictate what they will and will NOT talk about.  Is Kathi Belich the only reporter that has what it takes to actually stand up to the scum in this case.  Thank God for Kathi!.  I'd love to see Mark NeJame and Kathi Belich collaborate on a book....BEST SELLER!!

NEWS FLASH to the A's!  Kc is not going to being doing anything with y'all ...she hates both of you.  She is never going to get out of jail/prison. No matter where you think you may be going for your new start....what you are and what you have done and continue to do will follow you the rest of your miserable existence. She will haunt your every moment....as MNJ said...some people are the underbelly of the earth....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #604 on: August 13, 2010, 06:32:43 PM »

Friday, August 13, 2010
Did George Anthony Molest Casey Anthony

"I'm not calling my daughter a liar"

George, himself, present tense, does not say that Casey is lying. If someone is falsely accused of molestation, they will say, with boldness that the person making the assertion is lying.

Remember, lying is internally stressful and people will go a long way around things just to avoid the stress of lying. George does not deny molesting Casey; only that things in the letter are "wrong" but now tells us that he won't say that Casey is a liar. We would expect to see an innocent man declare that anyone that says he is a sexual molestor to be a liar.    Well common sense, if you are not guilty of such an accusation you would scream from a rooftop that you are not guilty of doing that to your daughter. Between what George said, and Lee saying I love you in the last hearing, one really has to wonder about this  

He not only didn't deny it but used Cindy as his "backup." That to me spoke volumes. I have been suspicious of him from the first day on the case, and he is doing nothing now to make me change my mind. I still see him as a lecherous old man.
I kept telling myself no to the accusations of molestation, now after this I'm beginning to think something did happen  He does look like a lecherous old man, he gives me the creeps.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: August 13, 2010, 06:36:11 PM »

It really is sad when people such as these are given not only air time but wined and dined, flown to NY and coddled.  I don't give a rat's ass how they spent Caylee's birthday. I don't give a rat's ass that poor ole sin-cin claims she is having panic attacks. I don't give a rat's ass what they say about anything.  too bad there is forenics that sin-cin doesn't understand. That doesn't make sense to her....no one ever accused her of being SMART!

The smirks spoke much louder than the denial.  How has several really good opportunities to ask some very probing questions..but didn't. I don't have a link, but I KNOW they, dictate what they will and will NOT talk about.  Is Kathi Belich the only reporter that has what it takes to actually stand up to the scum in this case.  Thank God for Kathi!.  I'd love to see Mark NeJame and Kathi Belich collaborate on a book....BEST SELLER!!

NEWS FLASH to the A's!  Kc is not going to being doing anything with y'all ...she hates both of you.  She is never going to get out of jail/prison. No matter where you think you may be going for your new start....what you are and what you have done and continue to do will follow you the rest of your miserable existence. She will haunt your every moment....as MNJ said...some people are the underbelly of the earth....
  Great post, I agree with everything you just said. I honestly don't know why the Today Show would even think these jerks would get an audience? Dina Lohan was also on the Today Show today, I would rather listen to her insane babble about her daughter Lindsey Lohan, and you can't get much worse then that 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: August 13, 2010, 06:44:09 PM »

Great post, I agree with everything you just said. I honestly don't know why the Today Show would even think these jerks would get an audience? Dina Lohan was also on the Today Show today, I would rather listen to her insane babble about her daughter Lindsey Lohan, and you can't get much worse then that 

Rose

watching Lyndey Lohans mom! I got the feeling that I was watching cindy anthony!  sounded so like cindy in her actions.

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: August 13, 2010, 07:14:48 PM »

JVM is covering it and LP is on the panel 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: August 13, 2010, 07:16:09 PM »

Loca, yes Dina Lohan is a big mess also    Why is he back in this circus?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: August 13, 2010, 07:16:33 PM »

This LP?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: August 13, 2010, 07:17:15 PM »

This LP?

yes ma'am!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: August 13, 2010, 07:19:18 PM »

Jane Winetraub keeps getting a look of disgust everytime LP speaks and just tried to rip him a new one for his conspiracy theory that someone at the jail overheard Spawn tell Bobo where the body was and that is how Caylee was found.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: August 13, 2010, 07:21:32 PM »

Jane Winetraub keeps getting a look of disgust everytime LP speaks and just tried to rip him a new one for his conspiracy theory that someone at the jail overheard Spawn tell Bobo where the body was and that is how Caylee was found.

Grrrr why do they even have that fool on the show? His ego is bigger than his ten gallon hat is!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: August 13, 2010, 07:22:07 PM »

Lol rose

tooo funny

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: August 13, 2010, 07:24:14 PM »

Rose
that was my thought too! I see the other judge! the one that was involved in the anna nicole thing!! seems to stumble over his words! dont make sense to me at least!. I am glad Jane is giving coverage as for some reason Nancy isnt covering anything on it like in the begining. This is good today.  wonder what cindy thinks now!! everyone viewing HLN today!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: August 13, 2010, 07:26:30 PM »

Rose
that was my thought too! I see the other judge! the one that was involved in the anna nicole thing!! seems to stumble over his words! dont make sense to me at least!. I am glad Jane is giving coverage as for some reason Nancy isnt covering anything on it like in the begining. This is good today.  wonder what cindy thinks now!! everyone viewing HLN today!!!

Jane whinetrob!! is getting on my last nerve.

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: August 13, 2010, 07:29:15 PM »

Rose

Jane whinetrob!! is getting on my last nerve.

She is grating for sure. She is slamming anyone that says there is enough evidence to convict.  She was going after Jinkasaurus before and just went after Mike Brooks as he was talking about the duct tape and laundry bag.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: August 13, 2010, 07:40:50 PM »

Why is JVM saying the defense is saying there is no Zanny?  Is it speculation or was there something that came out that I missed recently?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: August 13, 2010, 07:48:55 PM »

Why is JVM saying the defense is saying there is no Zanny?  Is it speculation or was there something that came out that I missed recently?

I am so re-assured that casey will be convicted with help from her parents.
they need to keep whinethrob and padilla off the show.
HLN did a good job of this show I think! especialy in light of the today show.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: August 13, 2010, 07:51:38 PM »

yeah they are trying to say that zanny the nanny wont even be brought up by the defense! but the prosecution will use it I am sure. how does winethrob! figure that there isnt enough that the state has  Grrrr

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.