April 24, 2024, 11:52:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195242 times)
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: August 14, 2010, 01:09:41 AM »

This is a really bitchy comment but I can't resist - someone had remarked earlier that women of a certain age need to re-think sleeveless dresses.  This is especially true of Rosebud, particularly since she has porked up considerably since the early days of stressouts and no sleep.  Her upper arms looked like Virginia hams.  (So do mine, but I try to keep them covered up.)  Only one more characteristic of a really disgusting situation. 

LOL-Virginia hams-too funny, now I have to locate these pictures. Are they on SM?

Speaking of pictures I love your Papillon pic-that's a gorgeous dog! Papillons are the best pests ever-we just bought our second one this week, the only sable & white one and the only little girl in the litter-had the black & white been a female we probably would have taken it....too-LOL
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: August 14, 2010, 01:20:36 AM »

WESH.COM is doing a story that George will be telling, about Cayse saying he molested her. Here on the 11:00PM news channel

What are they saying?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: August 14, 2010, 01:29:56 AM »

WESH.COM is doing a story that George will be telling, about Cayse saying he molested her. Here on the 11:00PM news channel

What are they saying?

Turbo
I am trying to find out I read that posted at blinks.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: August 14, 2010, 01:37:31 AM »

What are they saying?

Turbo

http://www.wesh.com/video/24625842/detail.html
seems like they are repeating what we seen on MSNBC

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: August 14, 2010, 01:52:30 AM »

What are they saying?

Turbo

http://www.wesh.com/video/24625842/detail.html
seems like they are repeating what we seen on MSNBC

I think you are right, and this is the same one.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #645 on: August 14, 2010, 04:50:10 AM »

"I'm not certain of all the forensic evidence, there's a lot that doesn't make sense to me. I have not been able to find anything in it that actually proves it's Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.     How about DNA?

Wasn't it supposed to be a lock of Caylee's hair that Cindy was supposed to be wearing in a pendant around her neck at the memorial???

Just whose hair did she think it was if not Caylee's and why was she wearing something so personal of a stranger's ??

I call BS on Cindy's assertion that she thinks Caylee may be alive. She does NOT believe that IMO. She's just trying to get the Elvis spotters on her side because everyone else knows better!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: August 14, 2010, 08:05:52 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ijvm.html
August 13, 2010
• Casey Anthony: Tale of the Tapes

<snipped>
Jean Casarez, how is the prosecution going to lay out all this forensic evidence?

CASAREZ: Well, by their witnesses but they`ve got a big challenge here because the duct tape that was across the mouth that ultraviolet light later showed that heart-shaped sticker, a photograph wasn`t taken. The tape was destroyed. And so the agent will have to testify as to her belief on it. But it hurts the prosecution case.

But the most challenging part for the defense is the brand of duct tape because it was Henkel duct tape. And that`s the same brand that was found on the gas can that was in the garage that Casey routinely used to put gas in her car.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Jayne Weintraub, how is the defense going to get around that a rare brand of duct tape found in the Anthony home as well as at the crime scene?

WEINTRAUB: Because with all due respect to Jean Casarez, I don`t think it was a rare brand. As a matter of fact, to the contrary. I think it`s a very common brand. And they did find that it didn`t match the duct tape from the gas can in the shed of the backyard of the Anthonys.

And so I think that the defense is fine with it. It doesn`t prove anything. It has no evidentiary value to Casey Anthony. Yes, there was duct tape but let`s remember there`s no fingerprint evidence on the duct tape. There was no serology on the duct tape.

And similar -- similar evidence of duct tape, because there was duct tape, doesn`t get it into evidence. It has to be the same to connect it to Casey Anthony.

JW is an idiot

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: August 14, 2010, 08:24:29 AM »

The Ants are on Today live again this AM. 

Cindy complaining that the notes to KC aren't private, visits aren't private. 

Played the 911 call and asked if they are any closer to finding what happened to Caylee.  Cindy says so much evidence yet to be found.
Asked about 30 day delay - Cindy says she doesn't know what traumatic event happened to KC.  KC is a victim herself.

Geo talking about how hard it is..wants to see KC to tell her they love her.

My summation:  Ants get a weekend in NYC - apparently this will be an annual event for them.    
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: August 14, 2010, 08:33:22 AM »

Played the 911 call and asked if they are any closer to finding what happened to Caylee.  Cindy says so much evidence yet to be found.
Asked about 30 day delay - Cindy says she doesn't know what traumatic event happened to KC.  KC is a victim herself.

My summation:  Ants get a weekend in NYC - apparently this will be an annual event for them.    

Mornin' Monks!  First thing I had to see this am was them....again.     Cindy says she doesn't know what traumatic event happened to KC.  Gee, could it be that you, Cindy, choked the carp out of her and threatened to take her daughter away? Still doesn't excuse Casey for taking Caylee's life.  Nothing excuses her from that.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: August 14, 2010, 08:34:30 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Friday, August 13, 2010
Mark NeJame Responds to Baez and Mason

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: August 14, 2010, 09:50:23 AM »

watched part of the interview from the link that Trimm provided..could not finish watching it!
Cindy looks awful with that hair..again, Casey grows her hair long, Cindy grows her hair out! trying to still be that BFF to her daughter and emulate her..

why isn't there a gag order on these 2? why are they allowed to go on tv and keep proclaiming Casey's innocence and talking about this case??? why is their attorney allowing this when everything that they say can come back to bite them...not that I care..hope it does happen to them..

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: August 14, 2010, 09:53:25 AM »

from BOZO's facebook

Jose Baez:  I missed it. (Meteor Shower)  I am out of town on a Forensic Science conference, all work no play. I have got to stop and smell the roses.
10 hours ago ·

I wonder if he will submit the charges for this little adventure to JAC????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #652 on: August 14, 2010, 10:04:40 AM »

Mornin' Monks!  First thing I had to see this am was them....again.     Cindy says she doesn't know what traumatic event happened to KC.  Gee, could it be that you, Cindy, choked the carp out of her and threatened to take her daughter away? Still doesn't excuse Casey for taking Caylee's life.  Nothing excuses her from that.
Are you kidding me, again?    I agree with you, Cindy you choked her, and she got back at you, I believe it is that simple.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #653 on: August 14, 2010, 10:06:00 AM »

from BOZO's facebook

Jose Baez:  I missed it. (Meteor Shower)  I am out of town on a Forensic Science conference, all work no play. I have got to stop and smell the roses.
10 hours ago ·

And since when did this azz become a forensic scientist?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: August 14, 2010, 10:36:18 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Friday, August 13, 2010
Mark NeJame Responds to Baez and Mason

Thank you!!     
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: August 14, 2010, 10:39:26 AM »

Are you kidding me, again?    I agree with you, Cindy you choked her, and she got back at you, I believe it is that simple.

I agree with this. It was only a matter of time before Casey proceeded with her plan to kill Caylee (re: computer searches). The fight was the catalyst.

I don't see George agreeing to entertain the molestation accusation and take the blame for it. He's still reeling from it. He also mentioned that he's under investigation now and as far as I can see, he's pissed.

Casey did the killing all on her own. The only thing that I find incredible is that she left no fingerprints on the duct tape. She could have been wearing gloves and a disposable cover up, but I know that when I wear gloves at work and try to use Scotch tape, that tapes gets all over the gloves, gets all tangled, tears up the gloves, etc. Somehow she managed not to leave a fingerprint. That I find very mysterious.

I've never bought that George is the father of Caylee. The father has to be one of her *uck-buddies.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: August 14, 2010, 10:40:25 AM »

from BOZO's facebook

10 hours ago ·

And since when did this azz become a forensic scientist?

LOL-and who really cares that he's not getting enough playtime.  It's like those Facebook posters who announce every mundane activity in their day. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: August 14, 2010, 10:56:22 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/50221424/08122010-Nejame-Reply-to-Defense-Response-to-Motion-to-Quash

Sorry if this has already been posted....I haven't had time to read back yet.

As usual....it's  BRILLIANT!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: August 14, 2010, 11:31:57 AM »

This is a really bitchy comment but I can't resist - someone had remarked earlier that women of a certain age need to re-think sleeveless dresses.  This is especially true of Rosebud, particularly since she has porked up considerably since the early days of stressouts and no sleep.  Her upper arms looked like Virginia hams.  (So do mine, but I try to keep them covered up.)  Only one more characteristic of a really disgusting situation. 

LOL-Virginia hams-too funny, now I have to locate these pictures. Are they on SM?

Speaking of pictures I love your Papillon pic-that's a gorgeous dog! Papillons are the best pests ever-we just bought our second one this week, the only sable & white one and the only little girl in the litter-had the black & white been a female we probably would have taken it....too-LOL

Thanks!  She is my little bundle o'joy all right - 6 pounds of diva dog!  She is my first papillon but won't be the last.  Love her disposition and intelligence.  The grandkids adore her and want her for sleepovers!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: August 14, 2010, 11:34:50 AM »

Good morning Monkeys-----

A TRAMAUTIC EVENT?  I think that likely if your mother tries to choke you with her hands around your neck, it would be a little bit traumatic.  While they are all trying to back away from their original statements, of course that happened. Lee told LE about it before he knew what the Anthony program was.

I don't think even Cindy knew what the program was before the third 911 call where she blew the whole thing with the "Dead body" statement.

It is also my firm opinion that on June 24, 2008, George Anthony did indeed look inside the trunk and he saw Caylee's body, decomposing there with Casey having driven around for days smelling the results of her conduct.
I believe that George helped her place Caylee's little body in garbage bags and that he, himself, threw her into the woods on that day. 

Never having been in the position of having a family member jailed for any reason or, to the best of my knowledge, having an SO in the family, I can understand those who have experienced any of the things which occurred in the Anthony family being of two minds how they would deal with Casey.  I hope, and I know it's easy for me to say, that I would say to my daughter that I loved her and would always support her, but she would have to face the consequences of her actions.

But George and Cindy's actions have gone a long way from supporting their daughter.  They have, IMO, interferred in the investigation, tampered with evidence, lied to LE and myriad other transgressions for which I believe, they will never face justice.

I don't think Cindy ever understood where she ended and Casey began.  It's as if they were one organism, like an amoeba, trying to divide into two organisms, but never quite achieving it.  They are still joined together even though Casey is in jail. Casey might have wanted to divide from Cindy, but to do so meant taking some actions which she was not prepared to do, or too lazy or spoiled to do, i.e. get a job, care for her child and get a separate place to live.  It was too easy, Cindy made it too easy, to stay in the situation and agree with Cindy and then go out and do whatever she wanted to do.

Cindy knows what her responsibility is and she is trying to change after the fact what she did by showing up in every media outlet which will have her. She collects money for her appearances or whatever ludicrous reason they use to pay her while denying they are paying for her appearance.  She apparently has no shame in accepting money and using it for her entertainment, cruises, tattoos, etc. rather than paying the mortgage.  And she gets even more money by claiming a disability. 

It has gotten to the point that she will do anything for attention, even growing out her hair to be like Casey's long hair even though she is far too old to do that and far too old to wear dresses which are too short for her but appropriate for a woman Casey's age.  Now that Casey has been put away, probably permanently, she is trying to become Casey.

I don't pretend to know or understand the Anthony family dynamics and will leave that to professionals who do.  However, I know what I see and it is not pretty.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.